POMME Reviews

82 | Wayne, PA

82 Reviews for POMME

Lindsey · Married on 02/29/2020

Nothing Short of Amazing!

My now husband and I got married this past Saturday, on Leap Day.

From the moment we had our first tour and booked, Michelle and Samantha were super sweet and made the planning process easy and fun. Any ideas we had for our event, they welcomed and helped us execute with perfection! They both, as well as the rest of the Pomme staff, worked so hard to make sure our wedding was unforgettable and enjoyable. Our Maitre D' was incredible. She attended to our every need and went above and beyond for us the WHOLE day, from the time my girls and I arrived on site, to the time we left after the event was over.

Dinner and desserts were unreal! I hear a lot of people say they've never been to a wedding where the food was better than so-so. Well, the chefs at Pomme know what they're doing, you will not be disappointed!

My guests have not stopped raving about how amazing and perfect everything was, and say it's the best wedding they've ever been to.

In addition to everything I already mentioned, my mother is handicapped and they made sure she was taken care of the entire night as well. She was able to enjoy every bit of the day thanks to the amazing people at Pomme!

I wish I could put in more words just how magical the day was. The service, support (emotional- I nearly had a panic attack right before walking down the aisle!), food, decorations (they decorated for us), attention to detail, kindness, professionalism.. ugh I could go on forever. You name it, they nailed it!

Thank you so much for blessing us with the most magical day of our lives!

Sent on 03/02/2020

Theresa Newman · Married on 01/04/2020

The BEST venue

Our experience here was magical. Food was excellent. Michelle and Samantha tended to our every need. It looked beautiful and all of the guests loved the venue!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Maggie Hashmall · Married on 11/16/2019

Pomme was everything we wanted and more

Pomme was nothing short of amazing, and gave us the most perfect wedding we could have imagined. We worked with Lindsay and Michelle, who are responsive, professional, and friendly - I can't say enough good things. We got ready in the bridal suite in the morning for our off-site ceremony, which was great - plenty of space, nice lighting, and very picturesque. The reception space is beautiful, very bright, plenty of space (we had 160 people), and great sound for the music. Michelle and Lindsay and staff helped execute the entire day, everyone was friendly and attentive, the food and service were amazing. I highly recommend Pomme/Peachtree to anyone who wants a beautiful wedding in PA!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Alana Froio · Married on 09/21/2019

Outstanding!

Where do I even begin?! From the moment I arrived to the venue, I was completely speechless. Everything was PERFECTION. From the way we were all greeted to the attention to detail, I was so impressed. The waitstaff was top notch, Michelle, Sam and Jenny were superb and the food was AMAZING! There were a lot of guests there that evening that are in the industry and they were all beyond impressed! Not one detail went unnoticed and I truly appreciate everyone's hard work throughout this entire process. The venue is just absolutely the most perfect setting and I wish Pomme much continued success (not that they need it!). They surely run a tight ship and I felt so comfortable from the moment that I arrived and I was able to let go and just enjoy myself. The night surely went by way too fast and I wish I can redo this night over and over again.

The entire staff from operations to culinary did an extraordinary job and our families could not be happier. I am still on cloud 9...

Thank you so much again and I hope to cross paths with you all in the near future. I will certainly miss coming to the venue...maybe I will pop over and bring some more donuts :)

All the best,

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Venue & Staff! The Perfect Wedding Day!

Simply Perfection!!

We knew instantly after visiting Pomme that this was the perfect wedding venue for us. We honestly cannot say enough kind words about the entire Pomme/Peachtree Catering team that helped bring our dream wedding to life. Everything was absolutely flawless from all the help we had with planning & coordinating everything, the venue itself (outdoor cocktail area, indoor space and even the bridal suite) was stunning, the amazing service that was provided thru out it all, and some of the best food and drink we have ever had. Michelle and Samantha were just the best to work with and both always there for us from day 1.

Every guest we have talked to or heard back from has not stopped talking about how awesome this venue, service and food was. Many have even said it was the best wedding they have been to!!

If you are looking for the perfect wedding venue with a great staff and outstanding service - look no further. Picking Pomme is something we will NEVER regret and we can't thank the entire team enough for making our day that much better!!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • I

Isaac Choi · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing experience with the staff at pomme radnor

Everything about Pomme Radnor was perfect. Most importantly, the amazing staff made the biggest difference. We had 7 weeks to prepare for our wedding and Michelle and Samantha helped us throughout the entire process. They helped us meet our budget and had such great recommendations for vendors that were both talented and reasonable with their prices. Everyone at the wedding LOVED the venue, excellent services, friendly staff, and are already asking us not only about the venue but about the people Michelle and Samantha recommended. I can't say enough good things about this place. Thank you again for your kindness Michelle, Samantha, and the entire staff! We hope to see you in the future. -Isaac and Rachel

Sent on 09/05/2019

Alex · Married on 08/24/2019

Magical Wedding Venue!

Our wedding at Pomme was simply magical. From the gorgeous outdoor setting for our ceremony and cocktail hour, to the indoor reception area with lofted ceilings and fabulous natural lighting Pomme is a wonderful venue with endless possibilities. The food from Peachtree Catering was truly amazing. The presentation is wonderful and it tastes even better! Michelle & Sam were beyond helpful & gracious from day 1. I'm so thankful for them! The entire staff at Pomme is terrific! They are all so attentive and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was so special. Jenny was our amazing attendant in the bridal suite from early in the morning & continued to make sure everything was perfect for us until the end of the night. She was so lovely! Our guests are still raving about how great it was! Pomme is perfect - It was the most magical day!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Kyra

Kyra Lechmanik · Married on 08/17/2019

My dream wedding

Thank you to Pomme for making every aspect of my wedding perfection!
    Words can’t say enough about the amazing staff, the delicious food, and how gorgeous the venue is! The majority of our guests were from NYC & Europe, so the bar was set pretty high. However all I heard the entire night was how it was the most beautiful wedding and everyone couldn’t stop raving about the food. The cocktails were fantastic, we also did a mini margarita pairing with one of the passed hors d’ oeuvres, which was a unique touch.
    Our experience with Pomme was always top notch- Michelle impressed us from the start (and those yummy brownies!), and after touring other venues, I saw she was the most concerned with how the day would impact me as the bride. I loved that she cared about my needs. Both she & Lindsay were lifesavers during the entire planning process and most importantly during the wedding! I don’t know what I would have done without either of them. They were both incredibly responsive and thoughtful in all communication, and explained everything carefully.
    The overall ambience at Pomme offers the best of both worlds- the bridge, pond, creek, swans and forest area make the perfect photo backdrops, and the interior space is just lovely and allows for several setup & dance floor options.
    We loved having the bridal suite available to us; and our attendant took care of everything quickly, which was much appreciated!
    Every vendor that we hired (many of which Pomme had recommended) were absolutely fantastic to work with, would also highly recommend all of them.

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Eileen

Eileen Holston · Married on 07/13/2019

Happy wedding day

I cannot say enough wonderful things about our wedding experience with Pomme’. The entire staff is amazing. They made the whole process as painless as possible. Their attention to detail was outstanding . The food was wonderful. Our guests especially loved the Philly Cheesesteak appetizer bar. Everyone was easy to work with and very professional from set up to cleanup. Our guests haven’t stopped saying how much they loved the venue.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Danielle · Married on 07/05/2019

A Familiar Fairytale

We fell in love with Pomme’s natural beauty and simplistic character from our first visit. The quaint familiarity of this space made us feel like we were in a fairytale yet still felt like we were at home, which is a difficult experience to create! The staff at Pomme really made our wedding day run SO SMOOTHLY (even making strategic adjustments for inclement weather)! They’re so helpful, compassionate, and truly put in 110% to every last detail!! And the food… ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!! Our guests could not stop raving about the short rib, salmon, appetizers, salted caramel brownies (our favorite!), etc. Thank you for your beautiful setting and service, Pomme!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Anna · Married on 06/01/2019

Outstanding

Pomme was absolutely incredible for my wedding day. It is the perfect rustic chic space that I was looking for to have a garden party wedding. Michelle and Lindsey were my coordinators and they were easy to work with and incredibly professional. Every email and call was answered in a timely fashion and no request was too big or too complicated for them. They truly care about making sure you do not have to worry about a thing on your day. The food is wonderful and the service is outstanding. We are so grateful that we were able to have our wedding here!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Julie

Julie Sok · Married on 04/28/2019

Great experience working with Pomme!

My husband and I got married last month at Pomme Radnor and the experience was nothing short of amazing. The venue itself is gorgeous, it has a rustic-chic feel which was just what we were looking for. The food was delicious, our guests could not stop talking about it! We started the wedding planning process pretty late. We signed our contract with Pomme in early January and got married at the end of April, not your typical timeline but it can be done! Samantha and Michelle are great to work with, they were both readily available and kept us on track with the planning, from the menu tasting and selections to wedding day logistics. They also work closely with your vendors to make sure that everything runs smoothly. They really know what they are doing and that really showed on our wedding day. Everything flowed seamlessly thanks to these two ladies and their terrific staff. We were well taken care of and our guests had a great time!

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Heather

Heather Kaczynski · Married on 04/26/2019

AMAZING experience

We had an amazing experience having our wedding at Pomme. We chose the space because it was absolutely stunning but were blown away by how great the staff was! The food was delicious, dinner service was perfect, and the bartenders were wonderful! Our guests even took notice of how attentive and wonderful the staff were. Michelle and Lindsay made planning a great experience and ensured our special day was absolutely perfect!! I wish we could do it again!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Jane F. · Married on 04/06/2019

Jane F. 4/6/19

Pomme is fabulous! Our daughter’s wedding was more beautiful than we imagined. Our guests raved about the food and the attention of the staff. Having the lovely bridal suite to dress in was a bonus. The coordinators we worked with were fun , responsive and on top of every detail. I’m sorry we have only one daughter... I would do another wedding here in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Tori · Married on 03/30/2019

Venue of my Dreams

Pomme was an absolute dream! From first impressions, to coordination, service, and the amazing food we could not have asked for a more perfect wedding venue. The staff was incredible to work with for our budget and wedding day timelines, always willing to adapt around our wishes and offer their advice. I felt so comforted by them on my wedding day, which went way too easy for me as the bride--absolutely zero stress. The venue has so many beautiful spots for pictures that will make our forever memories so unique. Do not miss out on this amazing experience. And do not leave without trying the salted caramel brownies!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Dea Vlahos · Married on 01/12/2019

Everything we wanted and more!

Everyone at POMME went above and beyond to make our wedding day everything we could have wanted and more! From the first day we toured POMME to our wedding day the staff was there for us every step of the way.

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • caitlin

caitlin · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Wedding Ever!

Picking Pomme as our wedding Venue will never be anything we regret. It was truly the most magical and amazing night. I had a seamless time planning our big day with Michelle and my coordinator Lindsay who came in after my initial gal left. She was so helpful and responsive to me in calming any day of logistical fears that could arise. My bridesmaids and I spent the day relaxed and getting ready in there amazing bridal suite. Our attendant Lisa, who also took care of me the rest of the night was my favorite person so was so great. All of our there staff day of were truly amazing. Every guest I spoke to said the food was top notch and they have never had better at a wedding- this warms our heart since it was a big reason we chose Pomme. Everything was seamless day of and we were truly able to relax and enjoy our wedding. My dad said that he would always choose this venue to host a wedding at, and we would totally recommend it to anyone! I wish we could go back in time and do it all over again since it was the best day of our lives.

Sent on 11/06/2018

POMME's reply:

It was an absolutely pleasure working with you both!
    I'm so happy you had such a special day. You looked stunning!
    We wish you both a life time of happiest.

Many thanks,
    Michelle, Lindsay and the rest of the Peachtree Team

D Isenberg · Married on 07/01/2018

Picture perfect❣️

The instant I arrived at Pomme, I felt the magic. I knew this was the only place my son and daughter-in-law to be would want to be married. Michelle greeted me with her radiant smile and showed me the spacious but warm room, the gorgeous pond, fountain and swans. The food was fabulous as was the entire staff, ensuring a dream come true memory for all. 💝

Sent on 11/16/2018

POMME's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I loved working with you and your Family. I wish you all the very best and hope to see you again in the future.

Best,
    Michelle and the Peachtree Team

Laura · Married on 05/19/2018

I cannot speak highly enough of the team at Pomme! As soon as we visited this stunning location, my fiancé and I knew that it was perfect for our wedding. We planned our wedding long-distance, which can be challenging, but Pomme made it easy and fun. Jon and Bridget were very responsive to emails, took last-minute calls as our big day approached, and were flexible with helping us figure out all of the tiny details (which ended up making a world of difference!).

We had hoped to have our ceremony outside, but we were assured that our rain plan would be just as beautiful if needed (in the ballroom in front of the large bay window). It’s a good thing we liked our rain plan because the weather did not cooperate, but now I can’t imagine our ceremony being in any other location! The food was divine, and our guests raved about everything from the appetizers to their entrees and finally the abundant desserts! They run a tight ship at Pomme, which ensured that everything ran smoothly and timely during our event. Each event flowed easily to the next, and there was never a dull moment. The staff took special measures to take care of me, my husband, and those around us throughout the night, and their attention was truly appreciated. Whether it was to re-fill a drink or to calm my maid-of-honor’s nerves before her speech – the service was truly outstanding. Even when mishaps happened throughout the night, Pomme’s staff handled them with grace. At one point a glass was broken on the dance floor, and two of Pomme’s staff cleaned it up quickly and efficiently while dancing in time to Beyonce – it was fantastic!

My husband and I, our families, and our guests had an amazing experience with Pomme. They are truly professionals, and outstanding ones at that!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Justyne · Married on 09/09/2017

Everything about working with the people at Pomme and Peachtree and Ward Catering was awesome! We could not have chosen a better place to hold our wedding reception. The food and details went above and beyond our expectations. We are so grateful for the guidance and and attention that Lori, Jon, and Meghan gave us while planning. The space itself it amazing but the people really put it a notch above the rest.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Laurie · Married on 04/29/2017

"Wow!"..."Magnificent!"..."Perfection!"..."So elegant!"..."No detail was overlooked!"..."A gourmet experience!"..."Oh my- the food!"..."The most perfect wedding ever!"...are just a sampling of the comments and rave reviews we received from guests at our daughter's wedding at Pomme. We could not have been happier about the way the owners, Jon and Lori, and their staff executed the entire wedding event!

From their arrival at Pomme ("What a gorgeous venue"..."The ice water with lemon was such a nice touch"), to the ceremony and cocktail hour ("Such unique, beautiful, delicious and plentiful hors d'oevres"..."You never had to look for a server with hors d'oevres") to the dinner ("Oh, the bread"..."Amazing salad"..."Each of our entrees was outstanding...perfectly prepared, presented and just delicious") and then dessert ("Soooo creative"..."Everywhere I turned the butlered desserts were being offered"), our guests' expectations were exceeded throughout the night.

The bride and her bridesmaids felt pampered. The groom and his groomsmen were well taken care of. The ceremony was well managed, and the cocktail hour and dinner all flowed beautifully. The staff was always polite and attentive. The Event Manager was always calm, cool, collected and accommodating...from the bride's bus arrival in the morning through the last bus leaving at midnight.

We'd been planning this wedding for over a year, and while there were some personnel changes, the communication with Lori and Jon was always open and flowing. Their hard work, attention to detail, coordination, staff training, and the personal involvement that went into our event made the entire experience wonderful. The true professionals that they are, made this most special event seamless and perfect!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Matt · Married on 04/01/2017

We got married in April 2017 and selecting Pomme as our wedding venue was an easy choice since it's a beautiful venue. But what made it even easier for us is the team they have behind the scenes. Jon and Lori were so accommodating and helped us every step of the way, making a stressful planning process, seem not that bad at all. The entire staff went above and beyond to make sure our guests were taken care of.

Everyone who attended our wedding had such an amazing time - the dance floor was packed literally all night. Our guests raved about the venue and the food of course, which was absolutely delicious. Looking back, we couldn't have asked for anything to go smoother. Very nicely done!!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Kim · Married on 03/18/2017

Pomme/Peactree & Ward is a stunning venue! Every little last detail was perfect-food, setting, service. We could not be happier with how our day went. There was not one thing I would change about this place.

Sent on 04/05/2017

Moriah · Married on 10/23/2016

Pomme was absolutely perfect! My husband and I just got married this last weekend and I don't think the day could have gone any better. My bridesmaids and I arrived in the morning to get ready and had breakfast provided (quiche, fruit, assorted muffins). It was very relaxing and the food was delicious! We had our ceremony outside there, which was beautiful. Then, the cocktail hour and reception was absolutely amazing! We had so many compliments on the venue and the food. The food was delicious! My husband and I keep saying that we wish we could do it again because we had so much fun! The staff at Pomme was GREAT. They would check on us every 20-30 minutes to make sure we did not need anything. We felt like the King and Queen!
    Unfortunately, the original event planners I was working with found other jobs, but the owners then became involved in my planning and were MORE than accommodating. They were willing to work with me throughout the process and were always available to talk to. I highly recommend Pomme and would do it again if I could! It was awesome!

Sent on 04/21/2017

Karen · Married on 10/08/2016

We booked Pomme almost immediately after our site visit. Pomme's elegant yet modern and simple decor as well as their beautiful landscaping provided the perfect backdrop to customize for our wedding ceremony and reception. My husband and I live out of town, but we found it easy to work with Dan Dutch on coordinating the details of our special day. In fact, he would rapidly response to my infinite emails at all hours of the day.
    Food, presentation and service were high on our must have list and Pomme did not disappoint! Now almost 5 months later, our guests are still remarking that our wedding was the best they've ever attended. The food was practically the quality of Michelin starred restaurant! Don't miss their tasting event so you can pull together your customized menu. On our wedding day, Dan assigned us a server, Hassan, who made certain that we were well-fed and hydrated throughout the event. At one point during the evening, Hassan brought my husband his preferred drink while he was on the dance floor and whipped out a white napkin to mop my husband's sweaty brow. Hassan's thoughtful gesture drew loud whooping cheers from the guests, a moment that we continue to laugh about.
    We are confident that you cannot go wrong with entrusting your special event with Pomme!

Sent on 03/04/2017