Playing in Paint Make Up Artistry, LLC Reviews

5 | District Heights, MD

5 Reviews for Playing in Paint Make Up Artistry, LLC

• Angela & Dan

Angela & Daniel · Married on 08/17/2013

I love Playing In Paint. Taz does wonders with makeup. My look was flawless. I wouldn't have any other artist doing my makeup but her. Cant wait to get dolled up again.

Sent on 08/29/2013
  • Legacy

Legacy · Married on 06/01/2013

Tasha is THE best makeup artist...across the board. Her skills are perfection, she listened to exactly what I wanted and her prices are great. She even remembered the lashes I requested 6 months prior. I contracted her for a group rate with 6 women. She came with an assistant and was so on point. She was very flexible that day and professional. I could have easily walked down the aisle in my bathrobe. My make-up was just flawless, I cannot wait to see the professional photos!

If you are torn about foundation, airbrush is the way to go! I can't even explain what it will do for you. She made me look like a supermodel!

Sent on 06/05/2013
  • 2smilez4u

Torie · Married on 07/20/2012

Taz was great!!!!! OMG! I got so many compliments on my makeup it was flawless. My BM looked great and they loved it. If you want the best this is your girl. I will use her for all my major events.

Sent on 08/01/2012

Litisha · Married on 02/14/2009

I would definitely recommend Ms. Robinson to all whom are seeking a professional who is dedicated to making you look as beautiful as you feel. Whether it's your wedding day or you just want to look amazing for a night out on the town, I strongly urge that you get a "Celebrity look" done by Taz; I'm glad I did!

Sent on 02/23/2009

C. Keys · Getting married on 08/15/2021

1.0

The worst mua certification instructor ever

I've taken a MUA Certification class from Tasha previously and I'm tremendously disappointed with her skills as a teacher. She can apply makeup satisfactory, but as a teacher giving classroom instructions on how to apply makeup, I think that she is horrible at it. She taught classes out of a dirty barbershop, was EXTREMELY LATE MANY TIMES, always taught from-the-hip, and had a poorly written syllabus. She charges a LARGE sum of money and the only items she gives you to take home for your makeup kit is a cheap pair of brushes and a plastic palette. I would be VERY skeptical spending money to support any of her Bridal Makeup Classes. Not everyone who knows how to apply makeup can teach the fundamentals of application. I would enroll into a more QUALIFIED learning establishment and NEVER spend my money on taking any backyard classes from her EVER again!!!

Sent on 02/13/2019