Plantation Oaks Farms Reviews

53 | Callahan, FL

53 Reviews for Plantation Oaks Farms

Susan Dowling · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Mother of the bride

Amy is awesome! She has a beautiful venue and is one of a kind when it comes to weddings. All the information she leaves you with makes it easier to complete the project and is very quick to respond to all questions.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Plantation Oaks Farms's reply:

Hi Susan! Thank you so much for you’re awesome review. It was a pleasure working with you on your daughter’s wedding. I am so glad we exceeded your expectations and you were pleased with how everything went. We look forward to hopefully seeing you at future events at Plantation Oaks Farms. :)
  • Kassie

Kassie Hafiz · Married on 11/01/2019

Perfect Venue

My Husband and I were married here on 11/1/19. While I am not a huge "Barn" person, this place is SO MUCH more than that. The venue is absolutely stunning with all the moss trees, beautiful horses, and fully updated Bridal and Groom's Suit. They also have a wonderful area for cocktail hour with a roll away bar outside! The price couldn't compare to some other venues we visited. They also have all inclusive deals if that is something you are looking for. Amy was a pleasure to work with. She was always a quick phone call or text away. Communication is key! GiGi the bar server was SO FUN! She was dancing right along to every song! It really makes a HUGE difference to have vendors you love. I must say I LOVED Plantation Oaks Farms!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Plantation Oaks Farms's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so glad we exceeded your expectations and you had the wedding of your dreams at Plantation Oaks Farms. It was truly an honor working with you on your wedding. Your pictures turned out amazing and we are happy to have been a part of your special day. We hope to see you again at future events. :)
  • Johna

Johna Max Dowling · Married on 10/26/2019

Honestly Amazing

Beautiful venue, and Amy is literally amazing. Everything was flawless, and she handled everything for us.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Plantation Oaks Farms's reply:

Thank you so much for your awesome review!!! It was a lot of fun working with you and your mother on your wedding. I am so glad everything turned out like you wanted it to. We hope to see you at events in the future!
  • Michelle

Michelle Lamee Worsowicz · Married on 10/11/2019

Stunning venue with exceptional staff!

Plantation Oaks is a stunning venue! With green pastures, magnificent oaks, beautiful horses, and an elegant barn built for entertaining, it is the perfect location for your wedding. Amy and her staff are organized, attentive, efficient, and proactive. We absolutely recommend them for your wedding or party!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Plantation Oaks Farms's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and thank you for trusting us with your Important day. We are so glad that everything turned out as you hoped it would. We wish you all the best and hope to see you at events in the near future. Best wishes!
  • Kristin

Kristin Wentz · Married on 07/04/2019

High Quality Overall

Just absolutely perfect! Anything you would want and expect from a wedding venue and so much more! From the newly renovated bar, to the bridal suite and man cave, absolutely everything is high quality and if I had to go back and do it all again, I would still choose Plantation Oaks Farms, Amy knows what she is doing and does it right! Could not recommend this venue more for any Jacksonville area weddings.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 04/27/2019

All around Amazing Venue and team

I fell in love with this venue the minute I stepped on to the grounds. They say to never go with the first venue you see, but I could tell you that there is no other venue like it. The grounds are kept beautiful. My guest were wowed as well; I am from south Florida and it was absolutely worth it for me and my fiancee to have a destination wedding there. The staff is amazing; Amy was so helpful throughout my planning process and their bartender Gigi was the sweetest human I ever encountered, she also helped me make sure I got all I needed for the bar since I was a hands on DIY bride. This Venue is gorgeous, great price and professional. I had the wedding of my dreams there.

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Destiny

Destiny · Married on 12/02/2018

A dream wedding!

We couldn’t have asked for more! It was perfect! Amy was super accommodating and the venue was gorgeous.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Elayna · Married on 11/29/2018

Phenomenal

Plantation Oaks Farms was the first & ONLY venue I looked at after I got engaged. The venue is absolutely stunning. Amy is an amazing person to work with. Anything I needed, she was always just a quick text or email away. No regrets on choosing this venue.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Elayna Stewart · Married on 11/29/2018

Phenomenal

This venue was everything I wanted & more. This was the first & only venue I looked at. Amy was amazing & very helpful with anything I needed. I couldn’t have asked for anything better. I knew nothing would compare to Plantation Oaks Farms.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Venue, Amazing Event Team

Amy and the staff at Plantation Oaks Farms have put together a one-of-a-kind wedding experience that is the stuff of dreams. The venue is large and gorgeous, surrounded by lush trees and greenery, situated in a quiet and removed part of town where you can actually see the stars. The bridal and groom suites are top of the line, and the new outdoor patio and mobile bar make cocktail hours extra breezy. Every inch of the barn, bathrooms, and suites was well maintained and sparkling clean. I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone looking for that perfect rustic/country/barn location.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Plantation Oaks Farms's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review!!! We cant wait to see your wedding pictures. It was such a pleasure working with you and your family on your wedding. I am so glad you had a fabulous wedding and we look forward to seeing you at future events.

Nichole · Married on 09/29/2018

Amy was a pleasure to work with for the planning of our wedding! The young ladies that worked on the setup and breakdown were equally as fabulous!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Plantation Oaks Farms's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. You two were absolutely wonderful to work with. I wish you all the best in your new marriage and hope to see you again at future events. - Amy Green

Cora · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing views amazing staff it’s what we really wanted for our big day I’m glad we found plantation oaks farms

Sent on 10/02/2018

Plantation Oaks Farms's reply:

It was our pleasure in having your wedding at our venue. I am so glad everything was to your standards and you had the best wedding possible. I hope to see you at future events soon! Congratulations on your new marriage.

David · Married on 09/02/2018

Plantation Oaks is definitely setup for a royal wedding experience. The staff are friendly, courteous and on point for any situation that arise. Our son-in-law and daughters wedding was handled in the most professional way possible. The scenery added that special background for the wedding pictures. The grounds are immaculate, the hall is in itself ready without décor. The bridal suite and man cave knocks it out the park. Well Done Plantation Oaks!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Hi David,

Thank you so much for the awesome review! It was truly a pleasure to work with your daughter and your family for her wedding. Your family and friends were so sweet and just wonderful people in general. I hope to see you all again for future events!

Amy Green

Leslie · Married on 08/18/2018

We had the best wedding imaginable. Amy made everything very easy and worked with us throughout everything.

Sent on 08/31/2018

Plantation Oaks Farms's reply:

We are so excited that we exceeded your expectations for your wedding. It was an honor to be chosen as your venue and a pleasure working with you and your husband. We hope to see you again at future events held at Plantation Oaks Farms.

Brooke · Married on 06/30/2018

Amy & her team do anything & everything to make sure your big day is a complete success! Plantation Oaks is so beautiful. Definitely made our wedding a Fairytale!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Brooke · Married on 05/19/2018

LOVED LOVED LOVED GETTING MARRIED AT PLANTATION OAKS! EVERYTHING WAS ALL I COULD HOPE FOR.. I AM SO PLEASED HOW EVERYTHING TURNED OUT. HIGHLY RECCOMMEND USING THEM!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Plantation Oaks Farms's reply:

It was such an honor that you chose us for your wedding. I am so glad everything turned out exactly as you had hoped it would. I wish you both all the happiness in your new marriage. Amy Green

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2018

My wedding was incredible thanks to these lovely people.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Plantation Oaks Farms's reply:

Thank you, Sarah, for the kind review. It was an honor having your wedding at Plantation Oaks Farms. We look forward to hopefully seeing you at future events.

Amanda · Married on 04/15/2018

Working with Amy was wonderful! She responds quickly and accommodates your wants and needs to the best of her abilities. Amy and her staff are professional and caring. They made everything easy and flawless. It rained on my day and they moved all the chairs inside so fast and gave me the perfect wedding. The property and barn is beautiful, I couldn't imagine a better day. Thanks Plantation Oaks!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Amanda,

Thank you so much for your kind review. It was a pleasure working with you for your wedding. We truly enjoyed being your venue hosts and hope that everything turned out exactly as you dreamed it would. Please let me know if we can assist you in any future events. Have a wonderful marriage!

Amy Green

Ashley · Married on 02/10/2018

You and you’re team did amazing , there’s nothing that i would change or complain about ! Thank you for letting my weddingdreams come true at you’re venue !

Sent on 02/17/2018

Plantation Oaks Farms's reply:

Ashley, it was truly a pleasure having you and Andre's wedding here at Plantation Oaks Farms. We are so happy that we were able to make your day as wonderful as you hoped it would be. Thank you again for choosing Plantation Oaks Farms and we hope to see you at other events in the future!

Andre · Married on 02/10/2018

Amy provided superb service and was very quick at answering questions! I’d recommend Plantation Oaks to anyone looking for a wedding venue!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Stephanie · Married on 02/03/2018

Amy at Plantation Oaks was wonderful! She was very flexible. There were a few times throughout the year of our engagement that we would pop by the venue just to see it or show family and she was always open to us being on the property. The venue itself is gorgeous. The bridal suite was perfect and the guys loved the grooms suite. We loved having our wedding at Plantation Oaks Farms!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Hi Stephanie,

It was such a pleasure having your wedding here at Plantation Oaks. We truly enjoyed working with you and your fiance' for your wedding. We are so glad that you had a wonderful time and thank you so much for your kind words regarding our venue. We hope to see you again at events in the future!

Shane · Married on 11/11/2017

Plantation Oaks was great! Amy was awesome and we loved our experience. Would highly recommend for anyone that is looking for a venue!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Plantation Oaks Farms's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind review. I am so glad that we met your expectations for your wedding. We hope that you will consider us again for events you would like to hold in the future!

Mindy · Married on 10/20/2017

Amy and team were so amazing to work with at this venue! She has a beautiful bridal suite for you and your girls to get ready in, a man cave which is perfect for the guys, and all the wonderful scenery outside for multiple choices in ceremony sites. The reception area, heated and cooled barn, is large and so beautiful! We are so happy we chose this venue for our BIG day. We took advantage of the beauty inside and outside for our ceremony, cocktail hour, photos, etc. Thank you Amy for everything!!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Plantation Oaks Farms's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Mindy. It was our pleasure to work with you on your amazing wedding. We are honored that you chose to trust Plantation Oaks with your big day! We wish you all the love and happiness in your marriage.

Melissa · Married on 08/05/2017

It was absolutely beautiful no complaints

Sent on 11/04/2017