36 Reviews for Plantation Oaks Farms

Open Bar (1)
Drapery (1)
Shuttle (1)
35 Plantation Oaks Farms Reviews

My wedding was incredible thanks to these lovely people.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Working with Amy was wonderful! She responds quickly and accommodates your wants and needs to the best of her abilities. Amy and her staff are professional and caring. They made everything easy and flawless. It rained on my day and they moved all the chairs inside so fast and gave me the perfect wedding. The property and barn is beautiful, I couldn't imagine a better day. Thanks Plantation Oaks!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, In-House Bar, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Parking, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s)

You and you’re team did amazing , there’s nothing that i would change or complain about ! Thank you for letting my weddingdreams come true at you’re venue !

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amy provided superb service and was very quick at answering questions! I’d recommend Plantation Oaks to anyone looking for a wedding venue!

Profile Picture Andre, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amy at Plantation Oaks was wonderful! She was very flexible. There were a few times throughout the year of our engagement that we would pop by the venue just to see it or show family and she was always open to us being on the property. The venue itself is gorgeous. The bridal suite was perfect and the guys loved the grooms suite. We loved having our wedding at Plantation Oaks Farms!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 2/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Plantation Oaks was great! Amy was awesome and we loved our experience. Would highly recommend for anyone that is looking for a venue!

Profile Picture Shane, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amy and team were so amazing to work with at this venue! She has a beautiful bridal suite for you and your girls to get ready in, a man cave which is perfect for the guys, and all the wonderful scenery outside for multiple choices in ceremony sites. The reception area, heated and cooled barn, is large and so beautiful! We are so happy we chose this venue for our BIG day. We took advantage of the beauty inside and outside for our ceremony, cocktail hour, photos, etc. Thank you Amy for everything!!

Profile Picture Mindy, 10/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Shuttle, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Bartender(s), Chairs, Lighting, Tables

It was absolutely beautiful no complaints

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Saying Amy is the best is am understatement. Het professionalism and the professionalism of her staff wad amazing. She made sure everything ran smooth the day of the and leading up to the wedding. I highly recommend plantation oaks

Profile Picture Ben, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Plantation Oaks is a beautiful venue. They helped us to meet all of our dreams. I was very pleased how everything worked out for a beautiful wedding experience. My wife and I are very happy with how well everything worked out. We'll worth the price. I would happily use them again.

Profile Picture Johnny, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't have found a better venue for our wedding. Amy truly is an amazing and easy person to work with. She is very responsive and you can tell she loves what she does. The venues grounds were always kept up and all the farm animals were adorable. Our wedding was everything we both had hoped for and more.

Profile Picture Kris, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We were so incredibly blessed to have found Plantation Oaks. It was the last venue we had on our list for our wedding. As soon as we pulled in the gate we knew it was the place we would start our forever. Plantation Oaks is amazingly beautiful, a modern style farm while being surrounded by elegance and mother nature beauty. Amy is absolutely awesome to work with, she knows her stuff and gave us some great recommendations for vendors that we ended up using. We had a small snag when the bridal suite wasn't ready yet, but Amy worked with us to make sure we had everything that we needed to make our day perfect. Amazing place for any size event or just photographs!!

Profile Picture Amie, 2/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Linens, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Wireless Internet

As a wedding coordinator you encounter many vendors and venue owners... and I must say Amy is by far THE best venue owner I have had the pleasure of working with. She and all of her staff are professional, courteous, and extremely helpful. The transparency of all the policies truly sets this venue apart from any other venue in the North Florida area. From the initial wedding meeting to the floor plan layouts, email recaps, and the venue management, I have never been more excited to recommend a venue to everyone I meet because it is easy to host a flawless event when you have a venue of this caliber. Oh! Let’s not forget the beautifully maintained space and the layout of the farm surroundings/animals. I highly recommend this venue, not just for weddings, but for any occasions. Give yourself and your guests an experience!

Photo for Plantation Oaks Farms Review - Inside Ceremony
Profile Picture Jade, 2/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Accommodations, In-House Bar, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens

Amy and her staff were wonderful to work with. The venue was amazing, we used 2 of her servers and they were awesome. One of our favorite people was the bartender that she provided, Ms Gigi, she was everyone's favorite. She was more than helpful and very knowledgeable of the wines that were served. Even though it had rained the day before the grounds were perfect. They made it so convenient by setting up the tables before we arrived to decorate to our specifications. They were very accommodating when we needed to shift some things around while decorating. Overall it was a perfect day. It's a beautiful venue with the ancient oak trees. We highly recommend it, Amy has thought of everything. The Martins

Profile Picture Brittney, 1/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Server(s), Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Limited Bar

Amy was the best to work with. She is very knowledgeable about everything wedding and laid back, which was nice to work with. Our wedding was on a Friday, she let us drop off some decorations the Wednesday before during the rehearsal which saved us from making 2 trips the day of. She was easy to respond to emails and goes over everything with you 2 or 3 times. She also provides a seating layout which is nice. Chairs and Tables are included, which is hard to beat! The venue speaks for itself in how beautiful it is and the barn was a delight to spend an evening in. I love the bridal suite too, that came in very handy. She is currently building a new bridal suite and will have both a groom and bridal suite soon. I'm very happy I had my wedding here and it was just the perfect day!!

Profile Picture Aly, 11/4/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Chairs, Lighting, Tables

Amy with Plantation Oaks Farms is amazing to work with. The venue itself is just gorgeous. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the barn was. I just felt like we hit the jackpot on this beautiful 40 acre farm. It's everything and more.

Profile Picture courtney, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Parking, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol

My husband always wanted a barn type wedding. I went on a search for barns. I love how beautiful the idea sounded but was worried about the actual reception being in a barn with no AC. This venue was more than we could've asked for. We got married outside which was beautiful and had the reception inside a building shaped barn with AC and still had a rustic feel. It was perfect. Amy (owner) was a pleasure to work with and very thorough. Also, for price you seriously won't find anything better. This venue stands out in all areas, price, beauty and overall accommodations. Our wedding truly was the most amazing day.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I fell in love with this venue the first time I got there. I showed the pictures to my fiancé and he said to book it immediately. I only went to one other venue before I just went to Amy and told her I wanted to book with her. It has the ceremony and reception in one, a huge suite for the bride and bridal party to get ready in and plenty of room for all of your guests! So many people complimented on how pretty the venue was, and Amy had done a lot of extras since I had booked the wedding over a year ago. I also love that the price included the chairs, tables, linens which are usually extra everywhere else.

Profile Picture Stacy, 5/14/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Parking, Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Outside Alcohol, Chairs, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens

Plantation Oaks Farms was the PERFECT VENUE for our Wedding. Amy Green was VERY helpful to help my wife and I to establish the layout of the seating and tables for our family and guest. I would recommend Plantation Oaks Farms for any event! We absolutely LOVED this venue!!

Profile Picture Ray, 5/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Excellent customer service! Amy was so awesome to work with. This venue is breathtaking and she made sure every last detail was in order.

Profile Picture User5043669, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

As the father of the bride, and the individual paying the expenses for my daughter's wedding, I was extremely pleased with the professionalism and the attention to detail of Amy Green and her staff at Plantation Oaks. The experience was wonderful, and I would highly recommend their services for any special event.

Profile Picture User5044338, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is absolutely gorgeous. My wedding went off without a hitch and everyone adored the venue. Thanks to Amy for making my day perfect.

Profile Picture User5063450, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amy hosted an amazing wedding for us. It was our dream venue, and it all turned out perfect. The ceremony site is gorgeous. And the reception barn is very spacious without filling empty. Amy is always quick to respond to any questions we had during the planning process and was very accommodating.

Profile Picture Chad, 3/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing place to get married. The view is phenomenal! The employees made sure every detail was taken care of before the wedding. If you are looking for a rustic wedding, this is the venue to do it. The wedding and reception all right there on a beautiful farm.

Profile Picture Tayler, 10/25/14, 1 Review