Plantation Oaks Farms Reviews

41 | Callahan, FL

41 Reviews for Plantation Oaks Farms

41 Plantation Oaks Farms Reviews

Nichole · Married on 09/29/2018

Amy was a pleasure to work with for the planning of our wedding! The young ladies that worked on the setup and breakdown were equally as fabulous!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Plantation Oaks Farms's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. You two were absolutely wonderful to work with. I wish you all the best in your new marriage and hope to see you again at future events. - Amy Green

Cora · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing views amazing staff it’s what we really wanted for our big day I’m glad we found plantation oaks farms

Leslie · Married on 08/18/2018

We had the best wedding imaginable. Amy made everything very easy and worked with us throughout everything.

Brooke · Married on 06/30/2018

Amy & her team do anything & everything to make sure your big day is a complete success! Plantation Oaks is so beautiful. Definitely made our wedding a Fairytale!

Plantation Oaks Farms 1
    Plantation Oaks Farms 2
    Plantation Oaks Farms 3
    Plantation Oaks Farms 4
    Plantation Oaks Farms 5
    Plantation Oaks Farms 6

Brooke · Married on 05/19/2018

LOVED LOVED LOVED GETTING MARRIED AT PLANTATION OAKS! EVERYTHING WAS ALL I COULD HOPE FOR.. I AM SO PLEASED HOW EVERYTHING TURNED OUT. HIGHLY RECCOMMEND USING THEM!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Plantation Oaks Farms's reply:

It was such an honor that you chose us for your wedding. I am so glad everything turned out exactly as you had hoped it would. I wish you both all the happiness in your new marriage. Amy Green

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2018

My wedding was incredible thanks to these lovely people.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Plantation Oaks Farms's reply:

Thank you, Sarah, for the kind review. It was an honor having your wedding at Plantation Oaks Farms. We look forward to hopefully seeing you at future events.

Amanda · Married on 04/15/2018

Working with Amy was wonderful! She responds quickly and accommodates your wants and needs to the best of her abilities. Amy and her staff are professional and caring. They made everything easy and flawless. It rained on my day and they moved all the chairs inside so fast and gave me the perfect wedding. The property and barn is beautiful, I couldn't imagine a better day. Thanks Plantation Oaks!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Plantation Oaks Farms's reply:

Amanda, Thank you so much for your kind review. It was a pleasure working with you for your wedding. We truly enjoyed being your venue hosts and hope that everything turned out exactly as you dreamed it would. Please let me know if we can assist you in any future events. Have a wonderful marriage! Amy Green

Ashley · Married on 02/10/2018

You and you’re team did amazing , there’s nothing that i would change or complain about ! Thank you for letting my weddingdreams come true at you’re venue !

Sent on 02/17/2018

Plantation Oaks Farms's reply:

Ashley, it was truly a pleasure having you and Andre's wedding here at Plantation Oaks Farms. We are so happy that we were able to make your day as wonderful as you hoped it would be. Thank you again for choosing Plantation Oaks Farms and we hope to see you at other events in the future!

Andre · Married on 02/10/2018

Amy provided superb service and was very quick at answering questions! I’d recommend Plantation Oaks to anyone looking for a wedding venue!

Stephanie · Married on 02/03/2018

Amy at Plantation Oaks was wonderful! She was very flexible. There were a few times throughout the year of our engagement that we would pop by the venue just to see it or show family and she was always open to us being on the property. The venue itself is gorgeous. The bridal suite was perfect and the guys loved the grooms suite. We loved having our wedding at Plantation Oaks Farms!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Plantation Oaks Farms's reply:

Hi Stephanie, It was such a pleasure having your wedding here at Plantation Oaks. We truly enjoyed working with you and your fiance' for your wedding. We are so glad that you had a wonderful time and thank you so much for your kind words regarding our venue. We hope to see you again at events in the future!

Shane · Married on 11/11/2017

Plantation Oaks was great! Amy was awesome and we loved our experience. Would highly recommend for anyone that is looking for a venue!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Plantation Oaks Farms's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind review. I am so glad that we met your expectations for your wedding. We hope that you will consider us again for events you would like to hold in the future!

Mindy · Married on 10/20/2017

Amy and team were so amazing to work with at this venue! She has a beautiful bridal suite for you and your girls to get ready in, a man cave which is perfect for the guys, and all the wonderful scenery outside for multiple choices in ceremony sites. The reception area, heated and cooled barn, is large and so beautiful! We are so happy we chose this venue for our BIG day. We took advantage of the beauty inside and outside for our ceremony, cocktail hour, photos, etc. Thank you Amy for everything!!

Sent on 11/03/2017
    Plantation Oaks Farms 7

Plantation Oaks Farms's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Mindy. It was our pleasure to work with you on your amazing wedding. We are honored that you chose to trust Plantation Oaks with your big day! We wish you all the love and happiness in your marriage.

Melissa · Married on 08/05/2017

It was absolutely beautiful no complaints

Ben · Married on 07/22/2017

Saying Amy is the best is am understatement. Het professionalism and the professionalism of her staff wad amazing. She made sure everything ran smooth the day of the and leading up to the wedding. I highly recommend plantation oaks

Sent on 11/17/2017

Plantation Oaks Farms's reply:

Hi Ben, Thank you so much for your kind review. We are excited that we met all of your expectations and that your wedding day was everything you wanted it to be. We wish you all the best and hope that you consider Plantation Oaks Farms for your future events. Amy Green www.plantationoaksfarms.com

Johnny · Married on 05/06/2017

Plantation Oaks is a beautiful venue. They helped us to meet all of our dreams. I was very pleased how everything worked out for a beautiful wedding experience. My wife and I are very happy with how well everything worked out. We'll worth the price. I would happily use them again.

Kris · Married on 04/29/2017

We couldn't have found a better venue for our wedding. Amy truly is an amazing and easy person to work with. She is very responsive and you can tell she loves what she does. The venues grounds were always kept up and all the farm animals were adorable. Our wedding was everything we both had hoped for and more.

Amie · Married on 02/24/2017

We were so incredibly blessed to have found Plantation Oaks. It was the last venue we had on our list for our wedding. As soon as we pulled in the gate we knew it was the place we would start our forever. Plantation Oaks is amazingly beautiful, a modern style farm while being surrounded by elegance and mother nature beauty. Amy is absolutely awesome to work with, she knows her stuff and gave us some great recommendations for vendors that we ended up using. We had a small snag when the bridal suite wasn't ready yet, but Amy worked with us to make sure we had everything that we needed to make our day perfect. Amazing place for any size event or just photographs!!

Jade · Married on 02/19/2017

As a wedding coordinator you encounter many vendors and venue owners... and I must say Amy is by far THE best venue owner I have had the pleasure of working with. She and all of her staff are professional, courteous, and extremely helpful. The transparency of all the policies truly sets this venue apart from any other venue in the North Florida area. From the initial wedding meeting to the floor plan layouts, email recaps, and the venue management, I have never been more excited to recommend a venue to everyone I meet because it is easy to host a flawless event when you have a venue of this caliber. Oh! Let’s not forget the beautifully maintained space and the layout of the farm surroundings/animals. I highly recommend this venue, not just for weddings, but for any occasions. Give yourself and your guests an experience!

Plantation Oaks Farms 8

Brittney · Married on 01/07/2017

Amy and her staff were wonderful to work with. The venue was amazing, we used 2 of her servers and they were awesome. One of our favorite people was the bartender that she provided, Ms Gigi, she was everyone's favorite. She was more than helpful and very knowledgeable of the wines that were served. Even though it had rained the day before the grounds were perfect. They made it so convenient by setting up the tables before we arrived to decorate to our specifications. They were very accommodating when we needed to shift some things around while decorating. Overall it was a perfect day. It's a beautiful venue with the ancient oak trees. We highly recommend it, Amy has thought of everything. The Martins

Sent on 01/16/2017

Plantation Oaks Farms's reply:

Hi Brittney, It was a pleasure having your wedding at Plantation Oaks Farms. I am so pleased that we were able to meet and excel beyond your expectations. Thank you so much for the wonderful review and we look forward to hosting more events for you and your family in the future! Sincerely, Amy Green www.plantationoaksfarms.com

Aly · Married on 11/04/2016

Amy was the best to work with. She is very knowledgeable about everything wedding and laid back, which was nice to work with. Our wedding was on a Friday, she let us drop off some decorations the Wednesday before during the rehearsal which saved us from making 2 trips the day of. She was easy to respond to emails and goes over everything with you 2 or 3 times. She also provides a seating layout which is nice. Chairs and Tables are included, which is hard to beat! The venue speaks for itself in how beautiful it is and the barn was a delight to spend an evening in. I love the bridal suite too, that came in very handy. She is currently building a new bridal suite and will have both a groom and bridal suite soon. I'm very happy I had my wedding here and it was just the perfect day!!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Plantation Oaks Farms's reply:

Hi Aly, Thank you so much for the review! It was a pleasure working with you on your wedding. I am so glad that everything was as you wanted for your perfect day. Please consider us again for future events! Amy Green www.plantationoaksfarms.com

courtney · Married on 09/17/2016

Amy with Plantation Oaks Farms is amazing to work with. The venue itself is just gorgeous. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the barn was. I just felt like we hit the jackpot on this beautiful 40 acre farm. It's everything and more.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Plantation Oaks Farms's reply:

Courtney, it was a pleasure working with you and your family for your wedding. Thank you so much for the kind review. We wish you all of the best in the future as you build your own family with your husband.

Ashley · Married on 08/14/2016

My husband always wanted a barn type wedding. I went on a search for barns. I love how beautiful the idea sounded but was worried about the actual reception being in a barn with no AC. This venue was more than we could've asked for. We got married outside which was beautiful and had the reception inside a building shaped barn with AC and still had a rustic feel. It was perfect. Amy (owner) was a pleasure to work with and very thorough. Also, for price you seriously won't find anything better. This venue stands out in all areas, price, beauty and overall accommodations. Our wedding truly was the most amazing day.

I fell in love with this venue the first time I got there. I showed the pictures to my fiancé and he said to book it immediately. I only went to one other venue before I just went to Amy and told her I wanted to book with her. It has the ceremony and reception in one, a huge suite for the bride and bridal party to get ready in and plenty of room for all of your guests! So many people complimented on how pretty the venue was, and Amy had done a lot of extras since I had booked the wedding over a year ago. I also love that the price included the chairs, tables, linens which are usually extra everywhere else.

Ray · Married on 05/04/2015

Plantation Oaks Farms was the PERFECT VENUE for our Wedding. Amy Green was VERY helpful to help my wife and I to establish the layout of the seating and tables for our family and guest. I would recommend Plantation Oaks Farms for any event! We absolutely LOVED this venue!!