Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Rhonda C. Married on 06/14/2022

They helped make our vision a reality!

We chose to hire Lyndsey with Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass for our Day of Coordinator. She is organized and efficient. She gave great advice and kept everything and everyone on track. As Mother of the Bride it was great to just trust that each element of our day was happening as it should.
    Charley B. Married on 05/28/2022

The BEST decision for planning a "destination" wedding!

I cannot recommend Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass enough to ANYONE who is looking to plan an event, especially a wedding. Betsy was exceptional in helping to plan and organize our wedding down to every detail. She was able to ease the stress of having to plan a wedding from over 12 hours away from KY! From helping find the perfect vendors, to communicating with our venue, to picking up decoration for the day of and even printing personalized table numbers when we forgot ours in another state days before the wedding, Betsy went above and beyond our expectations! She took the time to email and schedule calls with our vendors and with us personally to make sure that our planning was staying on track so that the day of was perfect. Any last minute changes were handled so professionally and expedited seamlessly. I honestly do not know what we would have done with out Betsy's help, support, and organization skills. Thank you Planned to Perfection for helping make our day perfect!
    Cheri G. Married on 10/30/2021

Betsy was outstanding. We told her that we didn’t want to “work” the wedding. Instead, we wanted to “enjoy” every the wedding. She made that happen!

Betsy Lowe gave us a 5-star wedding experience!
  • Katie
    Katie G. Married on 10/30/2021

High quality service at a reasonable price

I couldn't have been happier than with the great service provided by Betsy Lowe while planning my wedding. We gave Betsy about a 4-month timeline to get everything planned and she was on the ball immediately. She is very responsive and is an excellent problem solver. Essentially any request I had, Betsy could make it happen. It is obvious the amount of knowledge and experience she has in the industry. She has contacts with just about everyone, and even when we threw a novel request at her (a cigar roller!) she found a vendor that we were very happy with. She did a great job working with both me and my mom (and even my dad when he had questions). Most importantly, Betsy made the planning experience easy for me. I have a demanding job and sometimes I had very little energy to give to wedding planning. When I hit my limit, Betsy took the reins and everything turned out wonderful. We were very pleased with the cost of her services and thought it was reasonable and well worth the amount and quality of service we received. Couldn't recommend Betsy and Planned to Perfection more.
    Laura J. Married on 10/17/2021

Wedding day

Extremely helpful, Lori was amazing!
    Terra L. Married on 10/16/2021

Run to Planned to Perfection

Betsy was awesome in helping make my vision for the day come to life! I sincerely could have not pulled it off without her! There were things I would call about and get to a dead end, and she would just wave her wand and make them happen! If you are considering a wedding planner/coordinator, to do not walk, RUN to Planned to Perfection!
    Kourtni G. Married on 09/25/2021

Made our experience SO much more enjoyable

We had the honor of working with Jannah from planned to perfection, and she truly made the entire experience so much more enjoyable. She’s professional, organized, quick to respond, and made sure everything was taken care of the day of so I didn’t have to worry about. She is the best and worth every penny!!
    Natalie J. Married on 06/05/2021

Five stars

Lyndsey & Betsy are truly the best at what they do! There aren't enough words to describe how grateful I am for their expertise on my wedding day. I was already SO anxious that day, so it was really nice to have someone to rely on to handle all of the details, timing, etc. I knew my wedding day was in good hands!! If you're on the fence about hiring a coordinator -- DON'T EVEN HESITATE - It's so worth it!
  • Emma
    Emma L. Married on 12/08/2020

Lyndsey was my saving grace!

Lyndsey was amazing to work with! She not only worked with me, but she was willing to work with my mom and my mother in law. She coordinated an amazing wedding and I couldn't have done it without her.

She took my numerous phone calls and even more text messages. She was on top of every detail and provided insight about previous vendors that she had worked with. Lyndsey took my budget into consideration and advised here and there where you could save. On top of that she was there when I met with some of my other vendors - she took everything into consideration and told us what was considered necessary and what wasn't which is great because this was my first time planning a wedding so I didn't know what I needed. Lyndsey really takes your interest to heart and is willing to stand up for you to make sure you get what you want.

She also has a great stash of decorations which really helped pull the look I was going for into place.

Everyone had a blast and we really couldn't have done it without her.
    Jena Married on 06/13/2020

Highly recommend!

We worked primarily with Lyndsey and she was amazing! She went above and beyond to make our day perfect! She was always available throughout the planning process and made it as smooth as possible for us. I would recommend her to everyone!
    Patricia S. Married on 11/09/2019

Excellent service

Do to estate to hire PTOP. My daughter was married on November 9, 2019 after a year of planning from out-of-state. Betsy from PTOP provided excellent services - first-rate vendor recommendations, helping with hotel blocks, providing excellent ideas to help make the weekend so special etc. Betsy and her assistants set up the venue the morning of the ceremony/reception - the room looked gorgeous. The wedding day itself went like clock work - we did not have to think, or worry, about anything. A pleasure to work with, as well.
    Kelly Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful!

My groom and I had to plan our wedding from out of state. I don’t think it would’ve been possible without Lyndsey. She was very professional, but also felt like family. From giving us vendor suggestions months ahead of time to showing us how to fold napkins the day of, she was so incredibly helpful. We had our dream wedding and it’s because of Planned to Pefection. Thank you so much!
    Allison Married on 05/11/2019

Perfection does exist!

Betsy at Panned to Perfection Bluegrass brought all my dreams to life. She is organized, has great ideas and really listens to what the client wants and figures out how to make it happen. She knows how to work within a budget. I couldn't recommend her more.

Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass's reply:

Thank you Allison! I truly enjoyed bringing your vision to life! I hope Luisa & Matt had a great celebration this weekend!
    Courtney Married on 01/20/2019

Highly Recommend!

We hired PtP less than a month before our wedding to help us with the day-of coordination and it was one of the best decisions we made! Julia was able to meet with us on short notice a few weeks before and helped us nail down all the final details, a lot of which we had not even considered. On the day of the wedding, we only had to show up and enjoy the day. Julia worked so hard to make sure everything went perfectly - and it did!
    Margaret Married on 10/06/2018

Absolute Perfection!

Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass was just that....perfection! We stumbled across them while I was looking at wedding venues with my daughter. As soon as I met Betsy, I was hooked and very relieved that someone so organized and thorough would be taking care of my daughter's special day. From start to finish the communication was amazing and Betsy made sure to consult me about every detail before anything was decided or signed. She set up all of the meetings with the vendors and went with us to make sure that we were well informed and happy with our choices. She handled all of the communication with the contracts and helped me make special requests to the vendors. The venue, DJ, caterer, flowers, and decorations all flowed together so well and made my daughter's day everything she could have dreamed of and more. Betsy and her team planned and managed everything to perfection and I couldn't imagine having to do all of that without them. She and her team are absolutely going to plan my oldest daughter's wedding when her time comes. It would be a mistake not to use them to plan your big day. Absolutely no regrets, and I feel like I have a new friend. Love you and thank you for such beautiful and perfect memories.

Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass's reply:

Thank you so much Margaret! It was a joy to work with you on Blaire's wedding! Enjoying working with you again to plan Lauren's wedding too!
    Aureej Married on 09/29/2018

The best in business

I am going to start by saying Betsy was brilliant from the day i first spoke to her. I had just called to get some information and spoke to her for over an hour. I didnt at any point felt rushed or business like. She is very professional and extremely knowledgeable about what she is doing because i had absolutely no clue where to even start. I felt like i was in great hands and hired her right away. Although i only hired her for “Day of”coordination, Betsy was quick to take my call or answer any questions I sent to her over text regardless of what was stated on the contract. She came to my appointments with different vendors that I requested her to join me and gave excellent advise on many things. I bought most of my Decor and she was going to set it up at my venue. During the months leading upto my wedding she kept in continuous touch and formed a timeline which brought everything together. My husband absolutely loved working with her and she got along with every single person in my family. We met a few weeks before the wedding at my venue and went over all the details with the Venue’s event coordinator. Week leading upto the wedding, we kept in constant touch and had back up plans in case of inclement weather. I got very lucky and had great weather. My ceremony was inside the venue but i had a rooftop reception. On the day of Betsy helped with unloading the cars and taking everything on the roof. She carefully unpacked everything and we went over our the design. It just so happens i forgot to bring candles for some of the decorations but Betsy was on top of it. I did hire her assistant to help for the day who actually brought my bridal bouquets from Lexington to the Venue in Versailles. I had a small dress emergency and she came through like a charm. I needed fashion tape and lo and behold, Betsy had it in her car. I also forgot my tablecloth and didnt have them till 12 ish wish was 2 hours later than when we needed them. I don’t even know how she handled it but my jaw dropped when i entered my reception area. It was like a dream. Everything came together perfectly. She read my mind and went way beyond. Everything was setup beautifully and I received soo many compliments on everything. Betsy was very attentive to the needs of my in-laws and made sure they were well taken care of. We were served as a couple first and she went upto each table and invited them to the buffet. At the end of the night she made sure all my decor was packed carefully and put away safely. I can’t thank her enough for being so wonderful throughout the wedding. I did not stress out even the slightest. She worked very hard and made sure everything was planned to perfection 😊

Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass's reply:

Aureej your wedding day was breathtaking! I enjoyed working with you and Adam on your big day! The pictures are amazing!
  • Molly
    Molly M. Married on 09/28/2018

The Best Wedding Decision We Made!

We were admittedly hesitant to get a wedding planner of any kind when we began, but Lyndsey with PtP proved to be well beyond her worth! My now-husband is budget conscious, so we hired her for "day of coordination" only. We also wanted the freedom to plan most things on our own with slight guidance on some specific wedding items we weren't as well-versed in. LYNDSEY WAS PHENOMENAL!! She was there for us EVERY step of the way with immediate responses and helpful answers. She solved multiple problems throughout my extensive 2.5 year engagement and obsessive emails - including countless communications with vendors and a near mishap with our hotel! And most importantly, she helped bring my dream wedding to life, and she made sure everything ran smoothly. I can honestly say that I was 100% stress-free on my wedding day and I could not have asked for a single thing to have gone any better! I seriously cannot recommend Lyndsey and the PtP team enough. She was the absolute best bang for our buck from all of our wedding expenses and a joy to work with!
  • User2916112 2+ years ago
    Planned to perfection was just what I needed to make my day perfect!
    Penny Married on 06/23/2018
    We worked with Lyndsey! Everything went smoothly! We have no complaints.
    She was a delight to work with!
  • Aubrey
    Blair C. Married on 06/23/2018

Great to work with and very responsive!

I highly recommend Planned to Perfect of the Bluegrass. I used them as a wedding coordinator for the weekend of the wedding. The services were perfect for what I needed, they were easy to work with and reasonably priced. My coordinator was incredibly responsive and our personalities aligned well!
    Mohini S. Married on 05/12/2018

A true lifesaver

My husband and I were determined to plan our wedding by ourselves. However, a few months out, we realized how hard that was for two unorganized, full-time working individuals. We initially asked another local wedding planner for assistance. She ended up being unapproachable, unfriendly, unavailable, etc. So, only one month out, we realized we needed someone who truly cared about us and our happiness/sanity. That is when we came across Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass. We got to work with Betsy..and she was a true miracle. I have no doubt that our wedding would not have come together without her. She jumped in, with such little notice, and got things done ! She left no stone unturned. She was extremely efficient, approachable, responsive, proactive, friendly, hands-on, thorough, and welcoming. I felt so relaxed and at ease with our wedding in her hands. She made sure every detail was taken care of and brought up ideas I had not even thought about. When it came to the day of the wedding, she made it so that I did not have to worry about one, single detail. She knew who to contact when issues arose, which they inevitably always do at weddings, and I never had to stress. After speaking to other married friends, they could not say the same about their weddings, unfortunately. Betsy was the reason we were able to relax and have fun on our wedding day (we had a large wedding with lots of detail)! I have never been so impressed with the professionalism and dedication of any other business, in general, compared to Planned to Perfection. Their prices are also very reasonable and their service is well worth the money for your wedding sanity !!!! I swear by them !

Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass's reply:

We loved being able to be a part of your day! I got your card in the mail today, you are so sweet! I hope you all enjoyed your first year of marriage, your travels have looked amazing!
    Kaitlin Married on 02/24/2018
    Hiring Betsy from Planned to Perfection as our Day of Coordinator was the best decision we made when planning our wedding! We were on a budget, so her knowledge and relationships with other vendors in our area helped us save money without risky quality. She recommended so many great people for us to work with that helped make our day perfect from the DJ to the catering company! Betsy answered my questions via email, call, and text at the drop of a dime. She was super responsive and helpful throughout the entire planning process. The day of our wedding was as stress free and perfect as it could get - she went above and beyond for us! It was so nice having her there to make sure people were in the right places at the right time - it took a lot of work off our family and friends so they were able to enjoy the day / evening as well. Betsy truly cares about every detail and has a true passion and talent for this industry. She even drove us around our wedding site in the pouring rain to help us get some really awesome pictures at different locations! I would recommend Betsy and her company to every bride I know. Even though my groom may have been a little skeptical about spending the money to hire a DOC, at the end of our wedding night, he expressed that she was worth every penny! If you are looking for a DOC, this is your gal!
    Michael Married on 02/17/2018
    Very professional, very organized, and we
    My above and beyond expectations. I highly recommend Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass for any event!!
    Katelyn Married on 12/22/2017
    My fiance and I decided in September that we were going to tie the knot in December! I knew what I wanted on some things, and was completely clueless on others. Betsy and Lyndsey helped fill in the details and guided me through the process. They were extremely attentive and responsive. They went above and beyond, and turned my dream into a reality. It was the most perfect, stress-free day thanks to them!