Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass Reviews

Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass 6
Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass 7

Margaret · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolute Perfection!

Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass was just that....perfection! We stumbled across them while I was looking at wedding venues with my daughter. As soon as I met Betsy, I was hooked and very relieved that someone so organized and thorough would be taking care of my daughter's special day. From start to finish the communication was amazing and Betsy made sure to consult me about every detail before anything was decided or signed. She set up all of the meetings with the vendors and went with us to make sure that we were well informed and happy with our choices. She handled all of the communication with the contracts and helped me make special requests to the vendors. The venue, DJ, caterer, flowers, and decorations all flowed together so well and made my daughter's day everything she could have dreamed of and more. Betsy and her team planned and managed everything to perfection and I couldn't imagine having to do all of that without them. She and her team are absolutely going to plan my oldest daughter's wedding when her time comes. It would be a mistake not to use them to plan your big day. Absolutely no regrets, and I feel like I have a new friend. Love you and thank you for such beautiful and perfect memories.

Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass 8

Aureej · Married on 09/29/2018

The best in business

I am going to start by saying Betsy was brilliant from the day i first spoke to her. I had just called to get some information and spoke to her for over an hour. I didnt at any point felt rushed or business like. She is very professional and extremely knowledgeable about what she is doing because i had absolutely no clue where to even start. I felt like i was in great hands and hired her right away. Although i only hired her for “Day of”coordination, Betsy was quick to take my call or answer any questions I sent to her over text regardless of what was stated on the contract. She came to my appointments with different vendors that I requested her to join me and gave excellent advise on many things. I bought most of my Decor and she was going to set it up at my venue. During the months leading upto my wedding she kept in continuous touch and formed a timeline which brought everything together. My husband absolutely loved working with her and she got along with every single person in my family. We met a few weeks before the wedding at my venue and went over all the details with the Venue’s event coordinator. Week leading upto the wedding, we kept in constant touch and had back up plans in case of inclement weather. I got very lucky and had great weather. My ceremony was inside the venue but i had a rooftop reception. On the day of Betsy helped with unloading the cars and taking everything on the roof. She carefully unpacked everything and we went over our the design. It just so happens i forgot to bring candles for some of the decorations but Betsy was on top of it. I did hire her assistant to help for the day who actually brought my bridal bouquets from Lexington to the Venue in Versailles. I had a small dress emergency and she came through like a charm. I needed fashion tape and lo and behold, Betsy had it in her car. I also forgot my tablecloth and didnt have them till 12 ish wish was 2 hours later than when we needed them. I don’t even know how she handled it but my jaw dropped when i entered my reception area. It was like a dream. Everything came together perfectly. She read my mind and went way beyond. Everything was setup beautifully and I received soo many compliments on everything. Betsy was very attentive to the needs of my in-laws and made sure they were well taken care of. We were served as a couple first and she went upto each table and invited them to the buffet. At the end of the night she made sure all my decor was packed carefully and put away safely. I can’t thank her enough for being so wonderful throughout the wedding. I did not stress out even the slightest. She worked very hard and made sure everything was planned to perfection 😊

Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass 9
    Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass 10
  • User6696480 · Recently married

Planned to perfection was just what I needed to make my day perfect!

Penny · Married on 06/23/2018

We worked with Lyndsey! Everything went smoothly! We have no complaints.
    She was a delight to work with!

• Aubrey

Blair Choate · Married on 06/23/2018

Great to work with and very responsive!

I highly recommend Planned to Perfect of the Bluegrass. I used them as a wedding coordinator for the weekend of the wedding. The services were perfect for what I needed, they were easy to work with and reasonably priced. My coordinator was incredibly responsive and our personalities aligned well!

Kaitlin · Married on 02/24/2018

Hiring Betsy from Planned to Perfection as our Day of Coordinator was the best decision we made when planning our wedding! We were on a budget, so her knowledge and relationships with other vendors in our area helped us save money without risky quality. She recommended so many great people for us to work with that helped make our day perfect from the DJ to the catering company! Betsy answered my questions via email, call, and text at the drop of a dime. She was super responsive and helpful throughout the entire planning process. The day of our wedding was as stress free and perfect as it could get - she went above and beyond for us! It was so nice having her there to make sure people were in the right places at the right time - it took a lot of work off our family and friends so they were able to enjoy the day / evening as well. Betsy truly cares about every detail and has a true passion and talent for this industry. She even drove us around our wedding site in the pouring rain to help us get some really awesome pictures at different locations! I would recommend Betsy and her company to every bride I know. Even though my groom may have been a little skeptical about spending the money to hire a DOC, at the end of our wedding night, he expressed that she was worth every penny! If you are looking for a DOC, this is your gal!

Michael · Married on 02/17/2018

Very professional, very organized, and we
    My above and beyond expectations. I highly recommend Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass for any event!!

Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass 11

Katelyn · Married on 12/22/2017

My fiance and I decided in September that we were going to tie the knot in December! I knew what I wanted on some things, and was completely clueless on others. Betsy and Lyndsey helped fill in the details and guided me through the process. They were extremely attentive and responsive. They went above and beyond, and turned my dream into a reality. It was the most perfect, stress-free day thanks to them!

Rachael · Married on 10/28/2017

Betsy was absolutely incredible. Our wedding went off without a hitch and Betsy was there at every step of the way. We are both working professionals that travel frequently and were planning our KY wedding from DC. Betsy was flexible in every way, working with us via telephone, email, and text. Everything went smoothly the day of and our guests have raved about the wedding ever since. She has great relationships with several vendors which we thought really helped keep everything low stress and running smoothly. I could not recommend Betsy and her team enough.

Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass 12
    Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass 13
    Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass 14
    Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass 15

Elizabeth · Married on 06/24/2017

Betsy, from PtP, was a God sent! We could not have asked for a better wedding planner and someone to help us make our big day come to life. Coming in late in the game after another wedding planner back out on us for business reasons, she came in and picked up the pieces and ran with it. From our first meeting all we got was the utmost professionalism. I could tell she really wanted to know exactly what my vision was and was totally willing to look through photo after photo of what I wanted. She was great at telling me what was realistic, what was achievable and what was beyond our budget (something we asked her to do, we needed someone to keep up in the black). She connected us to great vendors, worked around our schedule, came to every meeting I asked her to, and thought of everything we needed and all the things we didn't think of as well. She would keep us on track and make sure things got done! The day of our wedding she was wonderful! She and her assistant helped us get every photo we wanted, made sure we ate at the reception, calmed my nerves when cameras broke, had back up plan after back up plan and even at one point discussed sewing me into my dress when my hook and eye broke. Betsy was in the trenches and was fabulous every second of the day. At the end of it all looking back, both my husband, my mother and I would say that if you don't get anything else, get yourself a wedding planner. Find it somewhere in your budget! I have no doubt that without Besty it would never have come together as perfectly as it did. And when you find the money for a wedding planner, don't hire anyone else but these women! I have met all of them and they are wonderful. You couldn't go wrong with any of them. You won't only hire a wedding planner, you'll hire the person who helps you keep your sanity and be in your corner. These ladies are one in a million! Hire them!

Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass 16
    Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass 22
    Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass 23
    Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass 24

Kimani · Married on 06/03/2017

I highly recommend using planned to perfection ... especially if you're from out of town. Betsy coordinated our wedding and was tremendous. She was very responsive to all of our questions & concerns and has a GREAT relationship with all the vendors. She cares about the end result and will do whatever it takes to make your day special. Tremendous value too.

Hannah · Married on 05/20/2017

If you are a control freak like me you might think you can do all of the wedding planning on your own. I was so against the idea of having a wedding coordinator because I wanted to be in complete control and it was my mom's idea so I instantly rejected it. THANK GOODNESS I reconsidered. After meeting with Lyndsey from Planned Perfecrion of the Bluegrass it was clear that I needed her. She mentioned several things that I had not even thought of yet for the wedding day. It was also very clear that the wedding image I had in mind would still be carried through. She wasn't going to talk me into anything I didn't want but was going to help bring my dream wedding to life! She knows the wedding business inside and out. Her eye for detail is amazing. She always has helpful suggestions if you're stuck. She also has tons of suggestions on how to save money. She knows sooooo many wedding vendors around the area and as soon as those vendors know you're working with her they go above and beyond because the reputation Lyndsey has among the wedding community. On the day of the wedding she was amazing. I did not have to worry about one thing. Everything went so smoothly and I was able to soak up the day and truely enjoy myself and my husband. I cannot imagine not having her through the entire process but especially on the day of the wedding. Can you imagine instead of getting your hair and makeup done and hanging out with your bridesmaids having to wait for the vendors to arrive and tell every one of them where stuff needs to go and decorate all morning and having to line the wedding party up and keep track of when the cake needs to be cut instead of enjoying the day you've dreamt about your entire life? Thank goodness I listened to my mom for once. Even dad said Lyndsey was the best money spent overall for wedding expenses. Not only is she an amazing wedding planner, she is also an amazing person. She is a MUST HAVE for your wedding day.

Birrilla · Married on 05/06/2017

When we first started planning our wedding, we did so without supplemental help. After doing this for several weeks, we quickly learned that this could be an arduous task. Luckily, we were able to find Betsy and Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass. After first talking to her, we knew that she was the right person to help us. She made planning a breeze. We had very busy schedules, and she was helpful in setting up meetings with vendors, despite us living further away from where our ceremony was held. She was always available to discuss and plan things no matter what and always was able to keep us on track throughout the planning process. During our big day, she coordinated all vendors and schedule for the day, and we did not worry about anything and were able to enjoy the day to the fullest without having to worry about the details, which were already handled. We can honestly say that without Besty and Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass, that our day would not have been able to go as well as it did. She really made the process fun and was always available for a pep talk when we were overwhelmed.
    If you are contemplating whether or not you need a planner like I was, just do it! You cannot go wrong with Betsy it will make your day so much more enjoyable, we did not worry about anything and were able to be with our friends and family all day. Five stars aren't enough and we would recommend her and Planned to perfection of the bluegrass for both planning and day of services without reservation.

Sue · Married on 04/21/2017

I couldn't imagine putting this wedding together without Betsy ! Living out of town made it difficult for me to plan! Betsy took care of everything and so fast. She thought of things I wouldn't have even thought of needing! She practically saved us from doing anything !
    Much Love, Sue and Adam

Robin · Married on 01/07/2017

My daughter and I knew that we wanted to use a Wedding Planner for her wedding to ensure a stress-free day and to help guide us through the planning process. Betsy of Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass was a dream to work with!! She led us to great vendors without pressure, and allowed us space to select other vendors on our own. She navigated us through the schedule month by month with follow up and quick responses. It's clear she is well connected and respected by the Bluegrass region bridal vendors.
    And, the service she provided the day of were fantastic...she thought of everything...towels for the flower bouquets, candle lighters, sand for the sparkler buckets, moving decor from the ceremony location to the reception...she was amazing! She managed and coordinated the vendors into a working team and that allowed us to sit back and enjoy the day.
    Pleasant, professional, provides personal attention and care...can't say enough about this lady.

Brenna · Married on 10/16/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Planned to Perfection. We are an out of state couple so planning was a little difficult but we used Betsy as our day of coordinator and she was fabulous! One of the best decisions we made! She has so much experience, and just when you think you have everything planned out, she's there to point out a few things you may have missed or just didn't think about and had awesome ideas to add to our day - that was so appreciated! She definitely kept us on track through the planning process, and on the day of I literally had nothing to worry about. I was actually out of commission and out of contact with the world from a disaster the whole week leading up to our wedding which was a panic but Betsy had everything ready to go and was in contact with our vendors to keep them informed and on track as well - that was such a blessing! She completely ran the rehearsal which we would have had no idea how to do otherwise and on the day of she had everyone where they needed to be, had everything flow smoothly and we didn't have a worry in the world. Even a few behind the scenes aspects and issues that we hadn't planned for and I didn't know about - turns out she handled them and made our day turn out perfect! I cannot recommend having at least a day of coordinator enough, and Betsy and Planned to Perfection are perfect for the job!

KATIE · Married on 09/12/2016

Planned to Perfection was wonderful! We worked with Lyndsey and she saved our sanity! We got married at Buffalo Trace in Frankfort, but living in Chicago we didn't know much about Kentucky's wedding scene. We agreed that hiring Lyndsey to coordinate our wedding was one of our smartest moves we made. She was indispensable and we view hiring her as a huge gift to ourselves. Lyndsey was warm and kind, replied quickly and knowledgeably to all of our questions, and remained a calm, reassuring and loving presence through the entire planning process through to the day of. We were so relieved to not have to "deal with" all of the details the day of our wedding: she executed everything with intelligence, intuition (I honestly thought I'd have to answer so many questions that day and I didn't! She just knew!!) and a "cool as a cucumber" demeanor. At the end of the night, tipsy and sweaty from dancing, we asked what we needed to do to to "break down" and she said "Nothing. It's all done. We got it, go home!" And if there were ever more magical words I have not heard them. :) We loved her and highly recommend hiring Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass so that you might have the same help and services!

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2016

Betsy and I worked together for over 15 months to make the special day come together and she delivered flawlessly! If there was a hiccup, I still don't know about it because she made sure everything ran smoothly. She provided "day of" services, but really she went above and beyond to provide more. Betsy made sure all the vendors were coordinated for time and delivery and kept our day running smoothly. A fantastic lady who provided a fantastic service. Thank you Betsy, I could not have done it without you!

Kelley · Married on 07/02/2016

Book them! I didn't think I would need a wedding planner and I've never been more wrong. Planned To Perfection can be as involved as you need them to be. They respect your budget and they are there to help you brainstorm. They've got extremely reliable vendors that they work with, and can help with specific requests and services. I'm so thankful for the team. My planner (Betsy) was incredible and my mom and I really really appreciated her help through the whole process.

Kathy · Married on 07/02/2016

Absolutely hire Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass for help with your wedding! Betsy was an excellent help from the beginning to the end - planning, advice, making phone calls, keeping the schedule, hooking me up with fabulous vendors...and I could not have survived the day of the wedding without her help. The wedding went so smoothly and if there were problems I NEVER knew - she took care of everything so I could enjoy my daughters special day with no worries. I highly recommend the services of Planned to Perfection - it was worth every penny!

Linda · Married on 05/28/2016

Absolutely fabulous to work with!!! Couldn't have done it without Lindsey!! She made the day before and day of absolutely stress free!!

Kim · Married on 05/07/2016

Betsy was an absolutely amazing wedding planner. My now husband and I live in Washington, DC and decided to get married at Buffalo Trace. We had no contacts in the area so I immediately went searching for someone to help plan our special day. Betsy was by our side for the entire planning journey. With Betsys help, we managed to plan the entire wedding with just one trip to Kentucky. She coordinated phone screens with vendors and made appointments for our top choices while we were in town. She was very organized and helped me keep my sanity while planning a wedding with a very demanding job. The day of Betsy and Lindsey were awesome. She coordinated everything so all we had to do was show up and enjoy the day. When there was an unplanned for delay, she redid the entire timeline for the night on the spot keeping us stress free and the guests clueless anything had gone wrong. When we had a minor issue with another vendor, she stepped in and fixed it immediately. They made sure we had food and drinks throughout the night. They even brought toiletries/freshen up baskets for the bathrooms (which I had completely forgotten). At the end of the night they went so far as to load our car with presents, decorations, etc. so we didn't have to worry about it. We honestly could not have imagined planning a wedding without her by our side.

Jill · Married on 05/07/2016

Betsy was incredible! Our only regret was that we didn't book the full wedding planning package. She went above and beyond what we asked for on all accounts. We could not have been happier! Thank you, Betsy!!

Erin · Married on 12/31/2015

Planned to Perfection was absolutely wonderful. They helped me throughout the entire process making my wedding come to life. Betsy and Lyndsey were knowledgeable and provided great ideas/ suggestions along with contacts that fit my budget. They kept me organized making sure I was following the appropriate timeline for everything. I was beyond thankful for them the day of the wedding! They were so amazing, and my wedding wouldn't have been what it was without them! I would highly recommend them to anyone!