31 Reviews for Planimation Events

Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Destination (2)
Event Design (1)
31 Planimation Events Reviews

We opted for the day-of coordination services, but truth be told, Michele provided much more. From the very beginning, Michele was extremely responsive with our emails, text messages, and phone calls. These back-and-forth communications ranged from advice on vendors to wedding design ideas. She made the planning experience for us stress free and made us feel very confident in what we wanted to do. We met with Michele in-person several times prior to the rehearsal and the big day - when we were meeting potential wedding coordinators, during our walk-through, and during our visits with other vendors. She even met with vendors when we weren't able to. During the day of the wedding, Michele made us feel very comfortable about the entire experience. She was on top of everything. Lastly, her Animation Plan is a big plus. It is an Excel document, but the amount of detail that is covered in the Animation Plan went a long way. It helped us think through our own planning and it also got a lot of positive comments from our other vendors. We would highly recommend Michele. For reference, our wedding was at La Cuesta Ranch.

Profile Picture Abel, 5/27/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Words cannot express how grateful I am to have Michele and her assistant at our wedding! From the first time I contacted Michele she was very attentive to all my needs, responded quickly, and made herself very available throughout the wedding planning process. She was a crucial part in creating the timeline for our wedding and collaborating with our other vendors. We utilized a lot of new and up-and-coming vendors, and Michele made a plan that incorporated everyone effortlessly while tending to everyone's specific timeline and needs. The day of, Michele and her assistant made sure everything was 100% like my vision, and went to extreme lengths to make sure we had everything we needed! From last minute decor and sign changes, to even offering to go buy a cake topper when ours mysteriously disappeared! Michele stayed far past her expected departure time and wasn't afraid to get dirty cleaning up so we didn't have to come back the next day! You will not regret hiring Michele and her team at Planimation Events, and she is worth every cent knowing you will be well taken care of on your big day!

Profile Picture MELISSA, 11/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring plainimation was one of the best things I did at my wedding. They were on top of everything and helped make my Day absolutely perfect. Very responsive and helpful with anything I needed.

Profile Picture katie , 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michele and Planimation Events was everything we could have hoped for and more! She was in touch throughout the planning process to check in and see if we needed and recommendations or had questions, and during the wedding weekend, made sure everything ran like a dream. I cannot say enough positive things! Brides, your search is over, Planimation Events is for you!!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals

Michele was amazing! She went above and beyond on our wedding day to make sure everything ran smoothly. We definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Referrals, Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Melanie did an amazing job. Our wedding day was stress free. She's organized and professional. We definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Robyn, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michele Carrol and her assistant from Planimation Events were amazing on our wedding day. The day flowed so smoothly and everything was organized perfectly. She is so kind and has a great personality; we really enjoyed working with her! Not only was Michele amazing the day of our wedding, she was a big help while planning as well. She went above and beyond for us and we appreciate her so much! She is an exceptional wedding coordinator and we are so lucky that we had her help and support on the biggest day of our lives.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle from Planimation Events was AMAZING. From the moment I met her on the phone 10 months ago I instantly knew she would be the perfect fit for our Day of Coordinator. We were the first wedding at Halter Ranch, Paso Robles September 16, 2017 and the wedding went flawless thanks to Michelle. She was so informative, organized and so on top of every detail we couldn't have done it without her. Her animation plan is so detailed oriented it helps you focus and narrow down the small details of a wedding that I never even thought of. From the planning, to the rehearsal run through to the wedding to making sure everything was cleaned up and put away at the end of the night I can't thank her enough. She went above and beyond her role as day of coordinator and answered any question we had during the planning process as well as always willing to talk on the phone/answer emails whenever I had questions. If you want your wedding to be flawless and perfect like ours was with no stress hire Michelle. You will not regret it.

Profile Picture Shauna, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

When we booked our venue, the event manager advised us that we didn't really need to hire an outside coordinator; apparently very few couples getting married at the Madonna Inn enlist additional help. Because we live out of the area and wanted to enjoy our wedding day as thoroughly as possible, we decided to find some extra help who would make sure everything ran smoothly. I interviewed half a dozen highly-qualified planners/coordinators in the SLO area before finding Planimation Events to help us with month-of and day-of services.

Before the wedding Michele worked with each of our vendors to make sure everyone was well-coordinated and everything was as we planned it. On the day of the wedding we didn't see Michele much because she and her assistant were actively running the "show behind the show"; everything ran on time and according to plan - if there were any snafus, we had no idea because Michele took care of it. With Planimation's help we were able to relax (well, as much as one can on their wedding day!) and enjoy all our friends and family knowing that Michele had taken care of everything we threw at her along the way.

Now the part where I get sappy and a little teary-eyed. Michele and her team provided exactly what we hired Planimation to do flawlessly; make sure all details were taken care of so we could be as present as possible on our wedding day. She and her assistant kept us calm and laughing throughout the day; and not in a superficial way. It’s clear that Michele cares deeply about the people she works with and for; something rare in an industry dedicated to creating "picture perfect" days. With Michele's help our day not only LOOKED picture perfect but FELT picture perfect. Thank you, Planimation, for providing us peace of mind, kindness, and friendship. You have our deepest gratitude for your soulful support and buoyantly positive attitude. We love you!

Profile Picture Campbell, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michele did a great job at making our day seamless. The animation plan was so helpful to help organize and layout the day and identified so many things I didn't even think of. I've been in so many weddings and there's always "that one thing" that goes wrong, but somehow, we were able to avoid that! We used her for the final month of planning services, which I would totally recommend. The day of the wedding, I was able to hang out with my bridesmaids and relax, not worrying about a thing. It was such a relief to have someone to trust and let run the day just the way we envisioned.

Profile Picture Anna, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Michele was so helpful and accommodating. She had never worked our venue before and integrated herself with the staff there seamlessly. There were virtually no hiccups at all. I really didn't need to worry about anything and the price was very reasonable! I would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Anna, 6/10/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

Planimation Events, Michele in particular, truly made our wedding the best day ever! Cliché I know, but Michele was so helpful, approachable, positive, and made our day run so smoothly. Throughout the wedding planning, she was easy to get ahold of and assisted us for much more than just the day of coordination we paid for. Her services were worth every penny and I would absolutely recommend Planimation Events to any bride! The animation plan, or detailed timeline of the wedding events, décor, songs, etc., established a easy to read blueprint for the day. Knowing that Michele had my back, allowed me to relax and not worry about the table décor or small details. Instead my husband and I, and my parents, got to enjoy the day and celebrate our love.
My husband and I cannot thank Planimation Events enough for their incredible aid on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Erica, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Michelle Carol did an AMAZING job coordinating our wedding. She asked me all the questions I didn't know to ask before the big day and took care of all my needs the day of. I didn't worry about a single detail! You will be in good hands if you book with Planimation Events!

Profile Picture Mary, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Lisa was hired as our day of coordinator for our wedding at La Cuesta Ranch. The Animation plan was an amazing resource to have and keep all the vendor information and details so organized leading up to wedding day. Lisa was great the day of! She was always there to remind us what time it was, getting us wipes after cutting the cake, and always keeping our drinks and plate full! Our wedding was perfect and went smoothly according to plan. I never felt rushed or not having enough time for one particular event or person. I couldn't imagine having a wedding without hiring a day of coordinator. We had so many guests tell us after the wedding that it was the best wedding they had ever been too! Thank you Lisa for making our day perfect!!!!

Profile Picture Kendra, 7/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord.

Lauren from Planimation Events was all I could have asked for and more. She was a strong listener and saw my complete vision before I did. She gently steered us away from potential pitfalls and helped create a truly magical day. Lauren is detail oriented and flexible, patient and professional. She handled a few curveballs the day of the wedding with a smile and calm demeanor that was catching. I cannot recommend her highly enough, and I'm sad we live too far away to just be friends now that the wedding is over.

Profile Picture Kristin, 7/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Booking Planimation Events for our day of coordinator was one of the best decisions we made!

We worked with Lisa and she was AMAZING!! She was so organized, answered any questions we had and made the day of so seamless and easy for us!

Profile Picture Erica, 6/18/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Day-Of Coord.

My groom and I loved Lauren! Lauren was/is amazing to say the least. You can't go wrong with Planimation.

Profile Picture Maria, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lauren is nothing short of AMAZING! We were so fortunate that she was available for my daughter Kimberley and son in law Josh's wedding because it was literally 2 weeks before the wedding that she was recommended to us. I contacted her praying that she would be able to help us. When she called to say that she would be able to help us I knew just by talking with her on the phone that we would like her. Because we live in southern California and the wedding was on the Central Coast we were not able to meet with her until the Wednesday before the wedding. After that meeting all of our worries were laid to rest, we knew that with Lauren we had nothing to stress about. She understood my daughter's vision and went above and beyond our expectations! Everything went super smooth at the rehearsal and

Profile Picture Laurie , 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I absolutely LOVE Planimation Events! I would recommend it to anyone and everyone! Like most girls, I had been planning my dream wedding since I could talk, and Lisa helped make those dreams come true. I have had past experiences with wedding coordinating for friends and for my church, so I was very particular when it came to choosing the best one.

We hired Lisa as a day-of-coordinator, but she did far more than help us on just our big day. She was always just a phone call or an email away. She had great suggestions for vendors, and she would even just listen and talk through questions and concerns I had about the flow of the day and timing and everything else. She kept me on top of my planning, and made sure every last detail was thought of and prepared. The Planimation spreadsheet was crucial in helping me plan!

But most importantly, she helped make my big day run so very smoothly. With a guest list of 270 and a bridal party made up of 23 of our closest family and friends, she was able to keep my day very productive, yet extra personal. She kept the day running on time, while also allowing for natural situations to roll out. It was better than perfect.

I cannot say enough about my fabulous experience working with Planimation Events. Thank you, Lisa, for EVERYTHING!

Profile Picture Jodi, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Lauren was extremely helpful, thoughtful, efficient and creative! She relieved our nerves and shaped a truly great wedding.

Profile Picture Nami, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord.

Lauren helped us in so many ways and was extremely generous with her time. We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Daniel, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I decided to have a day of planner for my wedding from the beginning. However, as I started searching around, I found that most charged an obscene amount of money and were 'pushy' with their ideas. Then I found Lauren. Her prices are very reasonable and she will execute all of your ideas just as you envisioned them. Also, if you have no preference, just let her know and she'll give you lots of recommendations! She also let me e-mail her any amount of questions before the big day and she did her best to answer them! Being that this was the first and only time I planned a wedding, I had a ton of little questions! Be prepared, the meeting that you have with her about a month before your wedding will be overwhelming. She is very good at finding the things that you haven't done yet, that definitely need doing! But have no fear, on the day of (and the rehearsal), she did absolutely everything! I didn't have to worry about a thing, and I know it's all thanks to Lauren and her assistant Sam! Both were super friendly, easy going, and COMPETENT!

Planimation Events is the best!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/16/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lauren was a delight to work with. She exceeded all of my expectations. Her ability to coordinate our event was phenomenal, every vendor was impressed with her work. She took a huge load off of our shoulders. The day of, i knew i could have confidence in her, so it left me in a state of less panic. I would recommend her to anyone. A day of coordinator is a must, don't put all the pressure on yourself, let Lauren help and you'll have peace of mind.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding was absolute perfection thanks to Lisa and Planimation Events. Lisa was everything I could have ever asked for in a coordinator. She was organized, timely, detail-oriented and thorough. She was firm when we needed someone to take control of the situation, flexible to all of our needs and accommodating to all of the last minute changes I made (Sorry!). Most of all, she was so sincere and so sweet that all of our family and friends fell in love with her! I really enjoyed working with her, and I can honestly say that all of the work we put into planning this wedding would have fallen apart without her there to help finalize and execute it. I am so grateful for Lisa, her assistant Madison and all of their hard work. They helped to make our wedding the most beautiful, most magical day ever. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture POLLY, 10/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We booked Lauren as our day-of coordinator. When we first met with her, we instantly saw her professionalism and experience in event coordinating. We wanted someone who knew what they were doing and can handle the challenges that may arise during our special day. Lauren helped us with smoothing out our timeline and planning the placement of everything at the venue. Our rehearsal went very well. She was patient as we had a few nieces and nephews in the ceremony processional and recessional. On the day of the wedding, Lauren took care of everything. She handled all the little and, maybe a few, big things that may have popped up and we probably will never know there was ever a problem. We knew Lauren would help make our wedding day run smoothly and everything was absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Mario, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews