38 Reviews for Planimation Events

Event Design (1)
Partial Planning (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
38 Planimation Events Reviews

We loved working with Planimation for our wedding. We had Tara as our coordinator and she was great to work with. She was very accommodating in terms of scheduling pre-event meetings to fit with our schedule and flexible with the types of activities she and her assistant took on to help make the day go smoothly. She helped to proactively identify possible issues, handled communications with vendors / venue, and did everything with a cheery attitude. We could not have pulled off the wedding without her - thank you Tara!

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/8/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals

Michele was amazing. We used Planimation Events for Month of Coordination. I went to Michele with any question/concern/problem I had and she was incredibly helpful with everything! She always showed up with a smile on her face and a positive attitude (even when I was getting to be bridezilla). She accommodated every request and offered suggestions to make the wedding run as smoothly and beautifully as possible. We had some issues with our venue (that's another story) and weren't able to set everything up the night before the wedding. There was so much left undone, and I had a plan for it all. I gave Michele a super quick run through of about 20 things I needed to be done the day of the wedding. I didn't know how she was going to get it all done or remember it all, but she did. I didn't do a thing the day of the wedding, Michele and her girls took care of it all -- and it looked amazing! She got every detail right, paid attention to every request I gave her. She respected my ideas and my vision and honored that to give me my perfect day. She was kind and professional and truly was happy for both of us on the day of our wedding. You can tell Michele does this because she loves it. She is genuine and generally a lovely person to be around. Honestly, my wedding would not have been what it was without Michele. I am so happy we used Planimation Events to plan our wedding. I highly recommend Michele and her team. Thank you Michele!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We found Michele when we were in the thick of planning our wedding and going with her company was such a great decision for us. She had tons of valuable information and ideas for us that took so much stress away. She truely knows all the ins and outs of wedding details.. things we would have never thought about. She has a great sense of style and had great input without being pushy. She was very readily available to chat anytime we reached out during the planning process. She even made us the most adorable new name parting gift. We couldn't of done it without her. The central coast is lucky to have you.
-The Foellmers

Profile Picture Christi, 8/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Michele was an amazing day of coordinator. There is no way you can have a wedding without someone like her. It was very helpful to have her available to answer questions I had about planning and vendors; even a whole year before the wedding. Our wedding day was exciting and magical and she does a great job at keeping you in place and making things run smoothly. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Religious

I was one of those brides who was convinced I could handle the whole wedding planning process by myself, and when I started to get overwhelmed a few months out my mom and now-husband kindly suggested I look into a month-of coordinator. Luckily, Michele was still available for my date and was a dream to work with. By the time we started working together, I had signed contracts for all of my vendors and had most large decisions made, but she was always available for any questions or advice I needed and was very knowledgeable. On the day of I didn't have a single vendor approach me with a question, and if anything went wrong we had no clue! Michele and her team made the whole day flow smoothly and made sure everyone was having a great time. We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture Kellie, 6/23/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Michele was absolutely amazing!!! She went above and beyond for me on my wedding day and my mom and i didnt Have to lift a finger or worry about a single thing. She knew my exact vision and put it to life!!! Months before she give me great advice and also a was responsive to any questions i had Even though she was only my month of coordinator! She’s the sweetest person, with a true passion for this industry. I am a perfectionist and Ollie’s things done a certain way, and Michele made sure all vendors and table settings and everyone was doing what I inteded them to do. She did not once ask for any help from my bridesmaids, moh, mom or me and we had literally no worries on my wedding day besides getting our makeup and hair done! She stocked on bridal suite with snacks and champagne and did a fabulous rehearsal with our crew! Love all the advice she gave and how she went over and behind her duties as a month of coordinator. I hughly Recommend her to any bride that wants to have zero stress on her wedding day and who wants lots of advice along the way for prepping! Michele also provides a preferred vendors list which really helped us!! Over all, Michele thank you for being so amazing to us! You are the bomb!

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We opted for the day-of coordination services, but truth be told, Michele provided much more. From the very beginning, Michele was extremely responsive with our emails, text messages, and phone calls. These back-and-forth communications ranged from advice on vendors to wedding design ideas. She made the planning experience for us stress free and made us feel very confident in what we wanted to do. We met with Michele in-person several times prior to the rehearsal and the big day - when we were meeting potential wedding coordinators, during our walk-through, and during our visits with other vendors. She even met with vendors when we weren't able to. During the day of the wedding, Michele made us feel very comfortable about the entire experience. She was on top of everything. Lastly, her Animation Plan is a big plus. It is an Excel document, but the amount of detail that is covered in the Animation Plan went a long way. It helped us think through our own planning and it also got a lot of positive comments from our other vendors. We would highly recommend Michele. For reference, our wedding was at La Cuesta Ranch.

Profile Picture Abel, 5/27/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We couldn't have made a better choice! I searched endlessly to find a "week of" planner so that our wedding party & families could enjoy our wedding week celebrations instead of worrying about when the linens were arriving. We wanted this day to be a fun celebration for them to enjoy as well & Planimation Events made sure that happened. I first contact Michelle over the phone & couldn't believe the great pricing that was with her packages. I can't count how many wedding planners for just the day or week that I contacted through wedding wire, yelp, google, preferred vendor list, etc that the pricing was so out of our budget! When I first spoke with Michelle I felt at ease knowing that I was with the right person. She explained her services, pricing, etc., let me shoot a couple ideas off of her, & she was honest and great. Contract was sent over quickly & my actual planner Melanie got in contact with me soon. Dustin & I are so happy that we had Melanie! She met with us a few times leading up to the wedding, went over our timeline, checked in to see how things were going & always assured us that she was there if we needed her. She was available over the phone, email, or in person. She kept all of my contracts in order for the planning processes & gave me suggestions for different vendors if I needed them. She was fun to be with and I'm so glad we had her. Melanie is funny, organized, has all the questions you wouldn't think of and was so great for us the whole time! She was there for a venue walk through, rehearsal & of course on the wedding day. I requested that my parents be taken care of all night & one of my aunts & she made sure they were completely covered. It made me so happy when I'd look over & see the three of them having a great time & knowing that they didn't have to worry about anything except having fun because Melanie & her amazing assistant had them covered. Thank you for making our dream day come true!!!

Profile Picture Ciera, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious

Words cannot express how grateful I am to have Michele and her assistant at our wedding! From the first time I contacted Michele she was very attentive to all my needs, responded quickly, and made herself very available throughout the wedding planning process. She was a crucial part in creating the timeline for our wedding and collaborating with our other vendors. We utilized a lot of new and up-and-coming vendors, and Michele made a plan that incorporated everyone effortlessly while tending to everyone's specific timeline and needs. The day of, Michele and her assistant made sure everything was 100% like my vision, and went to extreme lengths to make sure we had everything we needed! From last minute decor and sign changes, to even offering to go buy a cake topper when ours mysteriously disappeared! Michele stayed far past her expected departure time and wasn't afraid to get dirty cleaning up so we didn't have to come back the next day! You will not regret hiring Michele and her team at Planimation Events, and she is worth every cent knowing you will be well taken care of on your big day!

Profile Picture MELISSA, 11/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring plainimation was one of the best things I did at my wedding. They were on top of everything and helped make my Day absolutely perfect. Very responsive and helpful with anything I needed.

Profile Picture katie , 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michele and Planimation Events was everything we could have hoped for and more! She was in touch throughout the planning process to check in and see if we needed and recommendations or had questions, and during the wedding weekend, made sure everything ran like a dream. I cannot say enough positive things! Brides, your search is over, Planimation Events is for you!!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals

Michele was amazing! She went above and beyond on our wedding day to make sure everything ran smoothly. We definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Referrals, Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Melanie did an amazing job. Our wedding day was stress free. She's organized and professional. We definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Robyn, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michele Carrol and her assistant from Planimation Events were amazing on our wedding day. The day flowed so smoothly and everything was organized perfectly. She is so kind and has a great personality; we really enjoyed working with her! Not only was Michele amazing the day of our wedding, she was a big help while planning as well. She went above and beyond for us and we appreciate her so much! She is an exceptional wedding coordinator and we are so lucky that we had her help and support on the biggest day of our lives.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle from Planimation Events was AMAZING. From the moment I met her on the phone 10 months ago I instantly knew she would be the perfect fit for our Day of Coordinator. We were the first wedding at Halter Ranch, Paso Robles September 16, 2017 and the wedding went flawless thanks to Michelle. She was so informative, organized and so on top of every detail we couldn't have done it without her. Her animation plan is so detailed oriented it helps you focus and narrow down the small details of a wedding that I never even thought of. From the planning, to the rehearsal run through to the wedding to making sure everything was cleaned up and put away at the end of the night I can't thank her enough. She went above and beyond her role as day of coordinator and answered any question we had during the planning process as well as always willing to talk on the phone/answer emails whenever I had questions. If you want your wedding to be flawless and perfect like ours was with no stress hire Michelle. You will not regret it.

Profile Picture Shauna, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

When we booked our venue, the event manager advised us that we didn't really need to hire an outside coordinator; apparently very few couples getting married at the Madonna Inn enlist additional help. Because we live out of the area and wanted to enjoy our wedding day as thoroughly as possible, we decided to find some extra help who would make sure everything ran smoothly. I interviewed half a dozen highly-qualified planners/coordinators in the SLO area before finding Planimation Events to help us with month-of and day-of services.

Before the wedding Michele worked with each of our vendors to make sure everyone was well-coordinated and everything was as we planned it. On the day of the wedding we didn't see Michele much because she and her assistant were actively running the "show behind the show"; everything ran on time and according to plan - if there were any snafus, we had no idea because Michele took care of it. With Planimation's help we were able to relax (well, as much as one can on their wedding day!) and enjoy all our friends and family knowing that Michele had taken care of everything we threw at her along the way.

Now the part where I get sappy and a little teary-eyed. Michele and her team provided exactly what we hired Planimation to do flawlessly; make sure all details were taken care of so we could be as present as possible on our wedding day. She and her assistant kept us calm and laughing throughout the day; and not in a superficial way. It’s clear that Michele cares deeply about the people she works with and for; something rare in an industry dedicated to creating "picture perfect" days. With Michele's help our day not only LOOKED picture perfect but FELT picture perfect. Thank you, Planimation, for providing us peace of mind, kindness, and friendship. You have our deepest gratitude for your soulful support and buoyantly positive attitude. We love you!

Profile Picture Campbell, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michele did a great job at making our day seamless. The animation plan was so helpful to help organize and layout the day and identified so many things I didn't even think of. I've been in so many weddings and there's always "that one thing" that goes wrong, but somehow, we were able to avoid that! We used her for the final month of planning services, which I would totally recommend. The day of the wedding, I was able to hang out with my bridesmaids and relax, not worrying about a thing. It was such a relief to have someone to trust and let run the day just the way we envisioned.

Profile Picture Anna, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Michele was so helpful and accommodating. She had never worked our venue before and integrated herself with the staff there seamlessly. There were virtually no hiccups at all. I really didn't need to worry about anything and the price was very reasonable! I would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Anna, 6/10/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

Planimation Events, Michele in particular, truly made our wedding the best day ever! Cliché I know, but Michele was so helpful, approachable, positive, and made our day run so smoothly. Throughout the wedding planning, she was easy to get ahold of and assisted us for much more than just the day of coordination we paid for. Her services were worth every penny and I would absolutely recommend Planimation Events to any bride! The animation plan, or detailed timeline of the wedding events, décor, songs, etc., established a easy to read blueprint for the day. Knowing that Michele had my back, allowed me to relax and not worry about the table décor or small details. Instead my husband and I, and my parents, got to enjoy the day and celebrate our love.
My husband and I cannot thank Planimation Events enough for their incredible aid on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Erica, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Michelle Carol did an AMAZING job coordinating our wedding. She asked me all the questions I didn't know to ask before the big day and took care of all my needs the day of. I didn't worry about a single detail! You will be in good hands if you book with Planimation Events!

Profile Picture Mary, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Lisa was hired as our day of coordinator for our wedding at La Cuesta Ranch. The Animation plan was an amazing resource to have and keep all the vendor information and details so organized leading up to wedding day. Lisa was great the day of! She was always there to remind us what time it was, getting us wipes after cutting the cake, and always keeping our drinks and plate full! Our wedding was perfect and went smoothly according to plan. I never felt rushed or not having enough time for one particular event or person. I couldn't imagine having a wedding without hiring a day of coordinator. We had so many guests tell us after the wedding that it was the best wedding they had ever been too! Thank you Lisa for making our day perfect!!!!

Profile Picture Kendra, 7/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord.

Lauren from Planimation Events was all I could have asked for and more. She was a strong listener and saw my complete vision before I did. She gently steered us away from potential pitfalls and helped create a truly magical day. Lauren is detail oriented and flexible, patient and professional. She handled a few curveballs the day of the wedding with a smile and calm demeanor that was catching. I cannot recommend her highly enough, and I'm sad we live too far away to just be friends now that the wedding is over.

Profile Picture Kristin, 7/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Booking Planimation Events for our day of coordinator was one of the best decisions we made!

We worked with Lisa and she was AMAZING!! She was so organized, answered any questions we had and made the day of so seamless and easy for us!

Profile Picture Erica, 6/18/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Day-Of Coord.

My groom and I loved Lauren! Lauren was/is amazing to say the least. You can't go wrong with Planimation.

Profile Picture Maria, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lauren is nothing short of AMAZING! We were so fortunate that she was available for my daughter Kimberley and son in law Josh's wedding because it was literally 2 weeks before the wedding that she was recommended to us. I contacted her praying that she would be able to help us. When she called to say that she would be able to help us I knew just by talking with her on the phone that we would like her. Because we live in southern California and the wedding was on the Central Coast we were not able to meet with her until the Wednesday before the wedding. After that meeting all of our worries were laid to rest, we knew that with Lauren we had nothing to stress about. She understood my daughter's vision and went above and beyond our expectations! Everything went super smooth at the rehearsal and

Profile Picture Laurie , 8/1/15, 2 Reviews