Michele Carroll Events Reviews

Michele Carroll Events 6
Michele Carroll Events 7
  • Michele

Michele Hastings · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Amazing Planner & Coordinator!

Michele and her team were wonderful to work with. The whole day went by effortlessly and our clients were able to be present on their wedding day. As the photographer, she was very communicative and kept us in the loop of the events and timing. If you are looking for someone to take care of every detail for your event or wedding, hire Michele! We can't wait to work together again soon!

Sent on 08/17/2019
    Michele Carroll Events 8
    Michele Carroll Events 9
    Michele Carroll Events 10

Paul Thompson · Married on 08/17/2019

Calm, Cool & Collected

Michelle and her team were a joy to work with recently, as we shared the same clients! I was the DJ for this wedding. I watched her conduct her team and oversee other vendors from the sidelines calmly and without a clipboard. Her communications to her staff and other vendors was well rehearsed and spot on. This kind of leadership and communication makes my role and the role of other vendors more valuable to our clients that are counting on us to give our very best. Great work Michelle!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Erin Glass · Married on 07/27/2019

Michele carroll is absolutely fantastic!

Our daughter was married on July 27th, at the White Barn in San Luis Obispo. We hired Michelle Carroll for our coordinator and we could not have been more pleased. From the very first day we signed the contract, Michele was knowledgeable, responsive and helpful. She helped us through many glitches that we encountered and smoothed everything out between all of our vendors. On the day of the event, we could actually relax and enjoy everything because we knew Michele and her crew were there taking care of every detail. She is calm, confident and comforting. She has a great reputation in the wedding industry and good rapport with the vendors. There were so many details that we had no idea would come up, but she is so organized that absolutely nothing fell through the cracks. Best of all, she made our daughter's wedding day absolutely perfect, she made every vision we had a reality and thanks to her, our daughter had the wedding of her dreams. Michele sincerely cares and has a passion for her work, she is truly special and we are so happy we chose her!

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Michele Carroll Events 11
  • Caroline

Caroline Gonella · Married on 06/29/2019

Look no further for a seamless, beautiful wedding day!

If you're planning a wedding in the Central Coast of California, you need Michele as your coordinator. Using Michele Carroll Events for coordination was one of the smartest and easiest decisions I made wedding planning. From her calm/down-to-earth demeanor to her creative solutions to any wedding planning dilemma, Michele is your ride-or-die wedding coordinator. She is incredibly responsive/communicative, professional, and warm. Both our families and our bridal party members thought she was the best. She offers tremendous value through allowing brides/grooms to borrow from her personal decor inventory-which I loved for the practicality and sustainability factors. She gave me great vendor recommendations. Her design/style is great, but she also leaves room for your vision to come through. She is super thorough and detail-oriented (a self-proclaimed lover of spreadsheets), which is SO crucial. She ran a great rehearsal-everyone in our bridal party knew exactly what to do. She and her team made sure the actual wedding day ran totally smoothly so everyone just got to enjoy themselves. We all had the most perfect day, thanks in large part to Michele Carroll Events. I feel like hiring Michele was the best wedding gift I gave myself and recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 06/22/2019

A true professional!!!

Michele was by far one of the most important vendors I hired!! The day went off without a hitch because of her! She was professional, knowledgeable, calming and just a true pleasure to work with. She allowed me to borrow some decor she has and I was so grateful for that! She thinks of just about everything and is so organized. Not to mention she is a sweetheart. So so so happy I booked her!!!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Jennifer Chase · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Wedding Coordinator in SLO!

My now husband and I were on very different pages about needing a wedding coordinator. After our wedding, we both agreed that the only mistake we made with Michele is that we did not bring her into our planning process sooner. Michele’s expertise showed through on Day 1, and I had complete confidence in her that everything would run smoothly. Michele has a talented eye for design, and helped coordinate the little details the day of that made both of us smile at her dedication to making sure we had a wonderful day. Michele was a delight to work with, and I’d strongly encourage anyone looking to plan a wedding in SLO to use her, she’s a wonderful person and a talented professional.

Sent on 09/01/2019

Sara Z · Married on 10/27/2018

Michele Carroll Events was incredible!

Michele is an angel on Earth! My husband and I were living overseas in Australia and our move to America happened much later than we anticipated (4 weeks before our wedding, yikes!) and Michele had us covered every step of the way!!! She went above and beyond to make herself available to us throughout the entire process skype calls, whatsapp messages, emails, or in person meetings when we were in town. Michele always showed up with an infectious smile, warm positivity and fabulous solutions and we knew every step of the way we were going to be okay because we had Michele in our corner. She stepped up at our rehearsal lunch and orchestrated our entire wedding party into helping with our set up so it was over in a flash and we didn't have to say anything except 'ask Michele for a job ;)' And the big day was smooth for us, absolutely gorgeous and an epic blast for our guests. None of this would have been possible without Michele and her team. Thank you for making our dreams a reality!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Kaylie Moon · Married on 10/13/2018

Planimation was amazing!

Tara and planimation events were a dream to work with!!!! Affordable and you definitely get more than you pay for. Everyone I was in contact with was fast, helpful and so down to earth. Tara executed our vision perfectly and felt like family!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Michele Carroll Events 12
    Michele Carroll Events 13
    Michele Carroll Events 14

Ericka · Married on 10/12/2018

Michele was the absolute best. Our wedding went flawlessly and she was so easy and nice to work with. Everybody loved her and we just couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Jackie · Married on 09/08/2018

We loved working with Planimation for our wedding. We had Tara as our coordinator and she was great to work with. She was very accommodating in terms of scheduling pre-event meetings to fit with our schedule and flexible with the types of activities she and her assistant took on to help make the day go smoothly. She helped to proactively identify possible issues, handled communications with vendors / venue, and did everything with a cheery attitude. We could not have pulled off the wedding without her - thank you Tara!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/02/2018

Simply Wonderful!

Where do I even begin?! Michele is absolutely fantastic and I could not have done this without her! My husband and I joke that without Michele we surely would have called everything off and just eloped.

Michele took time to have multiple calls with me before we finalized our wedding details (and therefore hired her), offering her professional opinion on items such as the venue contract, securing hotel blocks and recommending a plethora of vendors. She has relationships with so many wonderful vendors in the area which proved to be beyond helpful.

I am originally from the SLO area but my husband and I currently live in New York. Planning a wedding from across the country is quite a challenge - Michele kept us sane, organized and focused. Michele attended every meeting we had with our venue (and other vendors) and she even organized additional meetings with the venue staff all on her own just to make sure everything would be perfect. I enjoyed working with Michele so much that I even recommended her to a friend BEFORE our wedding took place (this friend also hired her).

On the day of, Michele and her team did a fantastic job setting up. Everything was exactly as I envisioned. They made sure that the day flowed as close to on time as possible. She even worked with our photographer to change his schedule last minute to make sure we got some photos of the getting ready portion (something I overlooked). During the reception, Michele and her team were EVERYWHERE, making sure my husband and I truly enjoyed ourselves. From making sure were were fed (and had a drink in our hand) to keeping track of our personal belongings (like my veil and marriage license) to packing up after the party ended.... it was such a relief to not have to worry about anything on my wedding day!

All in all, Michele is simply wonderful. I am so thankful for her help and highly recommend her to any bride to be!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2018

Michele was amazing. We used Planimation Events for Month of Coordination. I went to Michele with any question/concern/problem I had and she was incredibly helpful with everything! She always showed up with a smile on her face and a positive attitude (even when I was getting to be bridezilla). She accommodated every request and offered suggestions to make the wedding run as smoothly and beautifully as possible. We had some issues with our venue (that's another story) and weren't able to set everything up the night before the wedding. There was so much left undone, and I had a plan for it all. I gave Michele a super quick run through of about 20 things I needed to be done the day of the wedding. I didn't know how she was going to get it all done or remember it all, but she did. I didn't do a thing the day of the wedding, Michele and her girls took care of it all -- and it looked amazing! She got every detail right, paid attention to every request I gave her. She respected my ideas and my vision and honored that to give me my perfect day. She was kind and professional and truly was happy for both of us on the day of our wedding. You can tell Michele does this because she loves it. She is genuine and generally a lovely person to be around. Honestly, my wedding would not have been what it was without Michele. I am so happy we used Planimation Events to plan our wedding. I highly recommend Michele and her team. Thank you Michele!!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Christi · Married on 08/11/2018

We found Michele when we were in the thick of planning our wedding and going with her company was such a great decision for us. She had tons of valuable information and ideas for us that took so much stress away. She truely knows all the ins and outs of wedding details.. things we would have never thought about. She has a great sense of style and had great input without being pushy. She was very readily available to chat anytime we reached out during the planning process. She even made us the most adorable new name parting gift. We couldn't of done it without her. The central coast is lucky to have you.
    -The Foellmers

Sent on 08/26/2018

Kelly · Married on 07/14/2018

Michele was an amazing day of coordinator. There is no way you can have a wedding without someone like her. It was very helpful to have her available to answer questions I had about planning and vendors; even a whole year before the wedding. Our wedding day was exciting and magical and she does a great job at keeping you in place and making things run smoothly. I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Kellie · Married on 06/23/2018

I was one of those brides who was convinced I could handle the whole wedding planning process by myself, and when I started to get overwhelmed a few months out my mom and now-husband kindly suggested I look into a month-of coordinator. Luckily, Michele was still available for my date and was a dream to work with. By the time we started working together, I had signed contracts for all of my vendors and had most large decisions made, but she was always available for any questions or advice I needed and was very knowledgeable. On the day of I didn't have a single vendor approach me with a question, and if anything went wrong we had no clue! Michele and her team made the whole day flow smoothly and made sure everyone was having a great time. We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 08/09/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/08/2018

Flawless Wedding Coordination!

We live in Kansas City and had never been to the San Luis Obispo area. When we found Michele, we had just booked our venue but didn't have many details figured out. Using her many connections in the surrounding areas, Michelle and her team created the unique destination experience we wanted our guests to enjoy..featuring the finest local cuisine, a smores bar, even handmade beach-themed decor! (just to name a few) We didn't have to hassle with coordinating vendors and our day turned out more amazing than we ever dreamed! Whether you need a lot of help or just a little, we HIGHLY recommend trusting Michele with the details of your big day!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Michele Carroll Events 15
    Michele Carroll Events 16
    Michele Carroll Events 17
    Michele Carroll Events 18

Taylor · Married on 06/02/2018

Michele was absolutely amazing!!! She went above and beyond for me on my wedding day and my mom and i didnt Have to lift a finger or worry about a single thing. She knew my exact vision and put it to life!!! Months before she give me great advice and also a was responsive to any questions i had Even though she was only my month of coordinator! She’s the sweetest person, with a true passion for this industry. I am a perfectionist and Ollie’s things done a certain way, and Michele made sure all vendors and table settings and everyone was doing what I inteded them to do. She did not once ask for any help from my bridesmaids, moh, mom or me and we had literally no worries on my wedding day besides getting our makeup and hair done! She stocked on bridal suite with snacks and champagne and did a fabulous rehearsal with our crew! Love all the advice she gave and how she went over and behind her duties as a month of coordinator. I hughly Recommend her to any bride that wants to have zero stress on her wedding day and who wants lots of advice along the way for prepping! Michele also provides a preferred vendors list which really helped us!! Over all, Michele thank you for being so amazing to us! You are the bomb!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Abel · Married on 05/27/2018

We opted for the day-of coordination services, but truth be told, Michele provided much more. From the very beginning, Michele was extremely responsive with our emails, text messages, and phone calls. These back-and-forth communications ranged from advice on vendors to wedding design ideas. She made the planning experience for us stress free and made us feel very confident in what we wanted to do. We met with Michele in-person several times prior to the rehearsal and the big day - when we were meeting potential wedding coordinators, during our walk-through, and during our visits with other vendors. She even met with vendors when we weren't able to. During the day of the wedding, Michele made us feel very comfortable about the entire experience. She was on top of everything. Lastly, her Animation Plan is a big plus. It is an Excel document, but the amount of detail that is covered in the Animation Plan went a long way. It helped us think through our own planning and it also got a lot of positive comments from our other vendors. We would highly recommend Michele. For reference, our wedding was at La Cuesta Ranch.

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Michele Carroll Events 25
    Michele Carroll Events 26
  • Ciera

Ciera · Married on 05/05/2018

We couldn't have made a better choice! I searched endlessly to find a "week of" planner so that our wedding party & families could enjoy our wedding week celebrations instead of worrying about when the linens were arriving. We wanted this day to be a fun celebration for them to enjoy as well & Planimation Events made sure that happened. I first contact Michelle over the phone & couldn't believe the great pricing that was with her packages. I can't count how many wedding planners for just the day or week that I contacted through wedding wire, yelp, google, preferred vendor list, etc that the pricing was so out of our budget! When I first spoke with Michelle I felt at ease knowing that I was with the right person. She explained her services, pricing, etc., let me shoot a couple ideas off of her, & she was honest and great. Contract was sent over quickly & my actual planner Melanie got in contact with me soon. Dustin & I are so happy that we had Melanie! She met with us a few times leading up to the wedding, went over our timeline, checked in to see how things were going & always assured us that she was there if we needed her. She was available over the phone, email, or in person. She kept all of my contracts in order for the planning processes & gave me suggestions for different vendors if I needed them. She was fun to be with and I'm so glad we had her. Melanie is funny, organized, has all the questions you wouldn't think of and was so great for us the whole time! She was there for a venue walk through, rehearsal & of course on the wedding day. I requested that my parents be taken care of all night & one of my aunts & she made sure they were completely covered. It made me so happy when I'd look over & see the three of them having a great time & knowing that they didn't have to worry about anything except having fun because Melanie & her amazing assistant had them covered. Thank you for making our dream day come true!!!

Sent on 07/28/2018
    Michele Carroll Events 27
    Michele Carroll Events 28
    Michele Carroll Events 29
    Michele Carroll Events 30
    Michele Carroll Events 31
  • MELISSA

MELISSA · Married on 11/11/2017

Words cannot express how grateful I am to have Michele and her assistant at our wedding! From the first time I contacted Michele she was very attentive to all my needs, responded quickly, and made herself very available throughout the wedding planning process. She was a crucial part in creating the timeline for our wedding and collaborating with our other vendors. We utilized a lot of new and up-and-coming vendors, and Michele made a plan that incorporated everyone effortlessly while tending to everyone's specific timeline and needs. The day of, Michele and her assistant made sure everything was 100% like my vision, and went to extreme lengths to make sure we had everything we needed! From last minute decor and sign changes, to even offering to go buy a cake topper when ours mysteriously disappeared! Michele stayed far past her expected departure time and wasn't afraid to get dirty cleaning up so we didn't have to come back the next day! You will not regret hiring Michele and her team at Planimation Events, and she is worth every cent knowing you will be well taken care of on your big day!

Sent on 11/22/2017

katie · Married on 10/28/2017

Hiring plainimation was one of the best things I did at my wedding. They were on top of everything and helped make my Day absolutely perfect. Very responsive and helpful with anything I needed.

Sent on 12/24/2017

Katie · Married on 10/14/2017

Michele and Planimation Events was everything we could have hoped for and more! She was in touch throughout the planning process to check in and see if we needed and recommendations or had questions, and during the wedding weekend, made sure everything ran like a dream. I cannot say enough positive things! Brides, your search is over, Planimation Events is for you!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Michele was amazing! She went above and beyond on our wedding day to make sure everything ran smoothly. We definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Alexandra · Married on 09/30/2017

Michele Carrol and her assistant from Planimation Events were amazing on our wedding day. The day flowed so smoothly and everything was organized perfectly. She is so kind and has a great personality; we really enjoyed working with her! Not only was Michele amazing the day of our wedding, she was a big help while planning as well. She went above and beyond for us and we appreciate her so much! She is an exceptional wedding coordinator and we are so lucky that we had her help and support on the biggest day of our lives.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Shauna · Married on 09/16/2017

Michelle from Planimation Events was AMAZING. From the moment I met her on the phone 10 months ago I instantly knew she would be the perfect fit for our Day of Coordinator. We were the first wedding at Halter Ranch, Paso Robles September 16, 2017 and the wedding went flawless thanks to Michelle. She was so informative, organized and so on top of every detail we couldn't have done it without her. Her animation plan is so detailed oriented it helps you focus and narrow down the small details of a wedding that I never even thought of. From the planning, to the rehearsal run through to the wedding to making sure everything was cleaned up and put away at the end of the night I can't thank her enough. She went above and beyond her role as day of coordinator and answered any question we had during the planning process as well as always willing to talk on the phone/answer emails whenever I had questions. If you want your wedding to be flawless and perfect like ours was with no stress hire Michelle. You will not regret it.

Sent on 09/23/2017