Plan Our Day Reviews

30 Reviews for Plan Our Day

• STEPHANIE

Stephanie Z. 路 Married on 03/16/2019

Stress Free - Wonderful!

I cannot put into words how HAPPY I am with this company! Julia Lane was my coordinator and she was a dream! She made my special day perfect and without a worry! She was so wonderful to me and my family and I will be forever thankful! I also met Samantha and she was GREAT also! HIGHLY recommend them 馃槉

Sent on 03/27/2019

Plan Our Day's reply:

Thank you so much, Stephanie! We're honored to be a part of your day and really glad you enjoyed everything!!

Melisa 路 Married on 01/19/2019

Samantha and Julia were awesome!

Our wedding was amazing thanks to Samantha and her team. They are really well known within the wedding business and made our wedding event an amazing experience!

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Ashlee.Bartee

A 路 Married on 01/05/2019

Best. Planning. Ever.

I worked with THE QUEEN OF PLANNING, Natalie. Y'all she is a DREAM! There was literally no task left undone. Natalie made sure to keep in constant contact with me and all of my vendors. We planned everything down to the smallest detail like a breeze. She was always incredibly professional, very attentive and super sweet in the process. I couldn't imagine my big day without her. Any bride would be so blessed to have Natalie as their planner. THANK YOU, NATALIE! We love you!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Emily 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Every bride needs Plan Our Day!

Selecting Samantha and her team at Plan Our Day was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning! Though we chose her month-of coordination package, she truly went above and beyond throughout the entire planning process (we had nearly an 18 month engagement) and was extremely helpful with vendor recommendations, tips about the process along the way and pointing out so many little details that weren't even on our radar. She was very responsive throughout our entire time working together as well, which I really appreciated! In the last month and weeks leading up to the wedding, Samantha seamlessly took over all communication with our other vendors to ensure everyone was in the right place at the right time on our wedding day. Everything went perfectly that day, all thanks to Samantha and her amazing assistant Elizabeth - my entire family and bridal party remarked several times how attentive, helpful and professional they were. I would absolutely recommend other brides select Samantha and Plan Our Day to ensure their wedding goes off without a hitch. Thank you so much, Samantha!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Megan 路 Married on 06/30/2018

From the moment we chose Samantha to plan our wedding the stress was instantly relieved. We did the full planning package and I 100% recommend it. She took care of everything!! She went to every vendor meeting with us and even went to some with just my parents when I wasn鈥檛 able to go. I was in school and working while planning my wedding and she was so flexible when it came to setting up phone calls in the evenings and was so easy to get in touch with when I had a question or started to stress about things. She not only calmed me down but also took on whatever task I was stressing about. She really feels like a friend throughout this process (I will genuinely miss talking to her so frequently! lol). When it came to the day of, everything was perfect and exactly how I had imagined. If something went wrong I still have no idea and I am so glad that I didn鈥檛 have to worry about it! We were at three different locations on the day of the wedding for getting ready, the ceremony and the reception due to getting married at historical sites and Samantha handled the timeline and plan for the day of and it worked out perfectly. She even kept us on track during the reception! She completely set up the reception site too!! I didn鈥檛 even see it until our entrance into the reception and it was beautiful! I loved being able to completely relax and trust her on the day of. I was able to focus on hanging out with my girls and taking in all of the small moments instead of focusing on the details of the day. Samantha was the best decision we made throughout the entire wedding process and she will forever be a part of our wedding memories!!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Elizabeth 路 Married on 02/10/2018

We used Samantha for our day of wedding coordinator, and she was the absolute BEST! In the months leading up to our wedding, she helped us find the perfect vendors, helped us with our day of timelines, and really made sure we were on track to have a stress free day. The day of the wedding, Samantha and her staff made sure all of our vendors were where they were supposed to be, and made sure our reception was set up, so we did not have to worry about anything! I would definitely use Samantha and her team at Plan Our Day again!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Plan Our Day's reply:

Thank you so much Beth!! You're wedding was so fun to watch come together as everything was so unique! I'm glad you were able to enjoy the process! Best wishes to you both!!

Rose 路 Married on 01/20/2018

Samantha is amazing. She鈥檚 attentive, responsive, creative and so fun to work with.

Her catalog of recommendations brought me the most delicious and beautiful cake, the most gorgeous wedding gown, the most delicious and flavorful barbecue with incredible service, the most cost effective and beautiful options for wedding rentals, handsome suits for the groomsmen and gorgeous dresses for our bridesmaids, and beyond.

Her recommendations were spot on, in line with our budget and working toward our vision. We hired her for final month planning, but I鈥檝e seen her full scope of work and see how energized and creative she is. Samantha goes above and beyond and has a genuine passion for the work, you can see it in her hustle and in her organizational skills.

We had a wedding of 224+ guests and a large wedding party, yet her and her assistant Amanda gave everyone personalized attention and made the evening go seamless (at least to me! I'm an Events Director in Houston, and I know not everything goes to plan but if the attendees think that then you've done your job, and THEY did an EXCEPTIONAL JOB!)

There was one point where I tried to make the dance floor bigger, and I toppled over our sweetheart table, haha, and Amanda and Shaunna (Witt Pit) insisted my husband and I stop worrying about it, and they fixed everything quickly. God bless them! haha :)

Plan Our Day and Samantha are people you can count on to execute your vision and to put beautiful finishing touches on it. And she's just an incredible person, you feel like you have a true friend the entire process.

I wish I could put more photos because Samantha's work was stamped on every bit of the wedding! But I'd be posting too many!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Alice M. 路 Married on 10/22/2016

I heard about Samantha through another wedding I was in a little over a year ago, and was very impressed with how she managed a few sticky situations so we decided to hire her for our own... and we were NOT disappointed!

Samantha is one of the most organized people I have met, and did a wonderful job with keeping track of all the details. Even though I signed up for the day-of coordination package, I felt like she was with me every step of the way (she met with me in the very beginning of my planning process, did a site walkthrough, and a final walkthrough). By the time our wedding rolled around, I was nothing but 100% confident that Samantha "got it" and could handle anything that came her way. Her calm demeanor gave both me and my husband piece of mind. She was born for this job! I would highly recommend her services to any bride getting married...she is worth every penny! Look no further - Call her!

Sent on 10/31/2016
  • User6954908 路 2+ years ago

I cannot recommend Samantha enough! Although she was my day of coordinator, she met with me in person and answered all of my many questions through email and text leading up to the big day. The day of the wedding was incredible, and I know it wouldn't have gone as smoothly without her and her assistant. They were on top of everything, and I never worried one minute about anything! Our guests loved them too - so professional and kind!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Kaitlin 路 Married on 12/05/2015

We were referred to Sam from Bourbon and Lace (who did our bartending and rentals) and I cannot say enough about how amazing she was as our day-of coordinator!! Sam met with us several times before the wedding and from the first meeting I was SO glad we had chosen her - she was so sweet, had so many great ideas, and asked so many questions about small but important details that I hadn't thought at all about, and probably would have been scrambling to work out at the last minute without her. We had a lot of different vendors supplying different things for the wedding, so there were a lot of moving pieces to keep track of, but she kept everything perfectly organized and was in constant communication with us, especially the week leading up the wedding. I'm one of those people that is very detail-oriented and am often stressed about making sure everything goes perfectly, but Sam's organization and thoroughness meant that on the day of the wedding I was actually able to disconnect from all the logistics and timeline, enjoy the wedding, eat dinner (which everyone told me we wouldn't have the chance to do!), and not worry about a single aspect - I knew she had it completely taken care of. From making sure that all our vendors showed up, knew where to go, and set everything up the way we had planned it, to making sure we got food and wine, to keeping the whole day on schedule, to ensuring that our bags made it into the limo before we departed, I honestly can't imagine how we could have done it without her. I can't say enough good things - THANK YOU so much Sam!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Plan Our Day's reply:

Thank you so much Kaitlin! It's so nice to hear such wonderful words, from you and your father! I'm truly glad I was able to help your day unfold just as you imagined- and as you know, I always encourage my bride and groom's to sit down and eat! :) Thank you for letting me be apart of your wedding day, your whole family was such a blessing to be around. Everyone was so present, involved, excited and gracious. Best wishes to many many happy years!!

Jessica 路 Married on 11/21/2015

We contracted with Plan Our Day, Event Services, in conjunction with Bourbon and Lace for Day of Coordination for our wedding and reception. During wedding planning, she was responsive to my texts and emails with numerous questions. While I had only anticipated Aimee being there for the reception, she showed up in the Bride's room while I was getting ready and helped me stay calm. When the ribbon on the flower girl's flower ball broke. she had super glue to fix it. She was prepared to save the day. She helped make sure that everything was set up for the reception and things went according to plan, including packing up extra food and gifts so that my husband and I could leave right away after the reception. I would highly recommend Aimee.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Plan Our Day's reply:

That is so wonderful to hear, Jessica! I know Aimee was looking forward to your wedding for awhile and is glad to have helped make your day flow smoothly. Best wishes to many, many happy years!!

Leigh 路 Married on 09/19/2015

Samantha and her assistant were absolutely wonderful on my wedding day. If you are planning an event or wedding, she is your girl!

Samantha is very organized and kept everything in control, kept us on time, and kept me calm!

We had a few hiccups (shortage of ice, and beer) and her team quickly ran out and got more to ensure everything kept running smoothly.

Samantha I cannot thank you and your team enough for everything you did! You were amazing!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Plan Our Day's reply:

Thank you Leigh! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed everything, and really go to focus on the best part of the day- marrying Joey! And your wedding party was awesome!! Best wishes in the new house!!

Kara 路 Married on 08/22/2015

Having Samantha as our day of event coordinator was one of the best choices we made. She is extremely professional, organized and friendly. She helped us stay organized leading up the wedding, orchestrated our rehearsal the night before and made sure that everything went flawless the day of the wedding. As soon as she arrived at the venue, I didn鈥檛 have to worry about a thing. She helped set up the d茅cor, made sure that other vendors were arriving on time and setting everything up as planned and kept all of the bridal party and immediate family on timeline. Everything at our wedding went perfectly and the day was stress free. All thanks to Samantha!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Plan Our Day's reply:

Thank you so much! Ya'll were awesome and I won't ever forget your photobooth during the konga line- hilarious!!

Shelby 路 Married on 07/19/2015

Samantha was an amazing coordinator! As someone who hadn't been planning the perfect wedding for year and years, her advice was terrific. The venue came together so quickly and looked phenomenal. She made sure everything went as planned, and I didn't have to worry about any last minute issues or staying on schedule.

Sent on 07/30/2015

Plan Our Day's reply:

Now this was a classy southern wedding! Thank you for letting me apart of your celebration!!

Lauren 路 Married on 07/05/2015

The decision to hire Samantha was probably one of the best decisions we made for our wedding planning. I don't know what we would have done without her! We chose to have a unique ceremony which reflects who we are as a couple, and to that end make the decorations etc for our wedding. Samantha took our vision and make it perfect. She decorated the venue with what we provided and made it look amazing and so much better than I could have on my own. She also kept this bride calm and cool when the unexpected happened and we lost power before our ceremony. Instead of worrying about what to do and how to handle it I was able to focus on the most important part of the day while she coordinated with the venue to make sure everything was still perfect. Having Samantha there helped everything to flow smoothly, and allowed my husband and I to enjoy every second of our special day!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Julie 路 Married on 06/06/2015

Samantha was the only reason we were able to have the wedding we wanted while planning from another state. She was so organized, went above-and-beyond to help me coordinate everything, and was adaptable and calm on the day-of. The entire day was amazingly relaxed and easy. We had an unusual reception venue that required some creative thinking, which Samantha was totally able to handle. I consider myself very organized and like to have all the details figured out ahead of time, and she delivered. I could not have done it without her, and I am SO GLAD we worked with her.

Sent on 07/08/2015
  • Rose

Rose 路 Married on 06/06/2015

Best thing I did for my wedding!

Samantha was absolutely amazing! Hiring a wedding planner for our big day was the very first thing we did, and I'm so glad we did it! She helped walk us through every step of the process, and was always there when we needed her! Her advice and planning made everything so easy, and I can't imagine having planned this wedding without her! On our wedding day, she made sure everything went perfectly, and we had so many compliments from our guests that because everything was so put together and going so smoothly, it was the best wedding they'd ever been to! She was familiar with all our vendors already (having helped us make our decisions on them), and worked with them flawlessly to make our day seamless! Hiring Plan Our Day Houston was the best thing I could have done for my wedding, I'd highly recommend it!!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Amy 路 Married on 05/30/2015

Samantha was amazing! I feel she went above and beyond just the " day of coordinator" that I hired. She was always available by email for questions andwe had several face to face meetings. I did a lot of the wedding myself and tend to be a procrastinator, Samantha made sure I had everything done and even suggested things I didn't even think of. Even with the last minute rain and ceremony relocation it went off perfectly! I owe the majority of our perfect day to her.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Plan Our Day's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me be apart of your day. You are hilarious and had such a great attitude about the weather (ugh) but I know your photos will be great and your memories unforgettable!!

Shauna 路 Married on 05/29/2015

Samantha did such a wonderful job leading up to and on my wedding day. I knew the moment I met her, she would be perfect for my Day of Coordinator. She is very detail oriented and brought things to my attention that I did not even think about. She was great to work with and listened to all my crazy suggestions/request. Even if you do not have a coordinator in your budget, work it in somehow. Completely worth it; no worries or struggles and everything flowed perfectly on my "big day!"

Sent on 06/09/2015

Plan Our Day's reply:

I felt the same way when we met! I love how Jerry was so involved the entire time. Best wishes and thank you for the sweet card and group picture!
  • User5014549 路 2+ years ago

We decided very last minute to hire a day-of coordinator (about a week before the wedding). Samantha jumped right on it and got all of our loose ends tied up. The day of the wedding was so relaxing and enjoyable for me because she had everything under control! I would highly recommend using Samantha and her company!

Sent on 04/26/2015

Codi 路 Married on 04/10/2015

We used Samantha with Plan Our Day, Event Services for day of coordinating services. It was the BEST thing we could have done! We decided to do a DIY wedding, which we did not expect to be as stressful as it was. We picked all our own vendors, and made the majority of the decorations for the reception. Samantha was easy to approach for questions and returned emails, ect. in a timely manner. She gave excellent advice from timelines to decoration ideas. I did not realize how much she did until how wonderful I saw our wedding day turn out. I was very worried about how the reception hall was going to look and if i had enough decorations, ect. I gave everything to Samantha on the day of and let her take it away. And it turned out greater than I could have ever imagined. She kept the evening rolling smoothly, even though we had a few minor set-backs, she was on top of them and worked them out perfectly. If there was a flaw in our wedding, I didn't notice it at all!! At one point in the night, I accidentally spilled red wine on my dress, and within seconds, Samantha was right there cleaning it out, that to me makes such a fantastic coordinator! Everyone that attended our wedding said great things about every part of it, and we totally have Samantha to thank for that! If your on the fence about a wedding coordinator, the day-of planner is the way to go! And if you want my opinion, Samantha is the one to go with! We loved her and are so sad the whole process of planning is over!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Plan Our Day's reply:

Wow! Thank you Codi! You and Brad were truly awesome, and it is was so sweet to see how you work together and to then be a part of your wedding day! Thank you so much for the review, yall are awesome and I know you have many, many happy years ahead with little Izzy!

Codi 路 Married on 04/10/2015

Sent on 04/24/2015
  • User4861173 路 2+ years ago

Samantha did an amazing job and handled my event with such care and detail! Any time I had a question she was just a phone call or e-mail away. I couldn't have enjoyed my big day as much as I did had I not had her help! Thank you so much for everything!!!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Thi 路 Married on 02/22/2015

Samantha and her team were amazing! The entire day was perfect. I can't thank them enough for all they did. Any questions I had Samantha was there to answer. She was very professional, organized and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend using her as your day of coordinator, you will not regret it.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Michael 路 Married on 02/07/2015

Before my daughter鈥檚 wedding I could see that she was getting anxious, worrying if she forgot something, trying to figure out the schedule, etc. Most have never planned a wedding and there's more to it than just remembering your dream ideas growing up. I also didn't want my wife to worry too much on the Day Of or want our friends to feel like they had to "work" our wedding. I decided she needed to enjoy more and stress less, plus I didn鈥檛 want to spend all that money on a wedding and have it ruined because there was too much for us to deal with on the Day Of when we should have been enjoying the day.
    Contacted Samantha two months before the wedding was the BEST MOVE I COULD HAVE MADE! She stepped in and put my daughter at ease. The instant smile and release of tension on her face after meeting with Samantha said it all. She came in, listened to our ideas and immediately set to work making them happen. She developed a schedule, worked out a Day Of timeline that addressed a few issues we were concerned about, offered advice on ways to make things run more smoothly, etc. Then she contacted all our vendors and handled coordination and timing from that point forward.
    And on Day Of she was a Godsend. Despite issues that inevitably come up, Samantha handled everything behind the scenes and the day ran very smoothly. One of the common concerns with a coordinator is whether you have a "little Hitler" running around. Not a problem with Samantha, although I think she could fill that role if needed! She was courteous and friendly to everyone, yet the event flowed perfectly. She knew which items were more timing critical and which weren't. We told her to hold the critical items on schedule but for others, just read the room and make it work out. It did perfectly, then she stayed late to help clean up.
    I don鈥檛 usually give out great ratings for nothing but no doubt in my mind it would not have gone as well without Samantha and I'd highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 02/13/2015

Plan Our Day's reply:

Thank you so much, Mike!! It really was a pleasure working with your family! Allison and Noel were so much fun, I'm glad I could help!