Pinkerton Photography Reviews

127 | Phoenix, AZ

127 Reviews for Pinkerton Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Danielle · Married on 04/26/2008

Kelsie went above and beyond for us in EVERY WAY.
    She was a dream to work with – extremely accommodating, flexible and fun. We were not the easiest couple I'm sure - we had a crazy Bridal Party and an extremely large family, and Kelsie handled us like a pro.
    Even though I previewed Kelsie’s work prior to hiring her, I was floored when I saw how beautiful our wedding pictures turned out! She exceeded all of our expectations and more. I had to look at our pictures over 10 times before I could stop crying!!!
    Family and friends all have gushed that they have never seen pictures so beautiful – like something out of a magazine!
    My advice to future Brides – DO NOT skimp on your photographer!!! You will never be able relive that day, but by hiring Kelsie Pinkerton, you will feel like you are there all over again whenever you pull out your album.
    We can't thank you enough Kelsie!
    Brad & Danielle Stiehl

Sent on 08/07/2008

Laura · Married on 04/13/2008

Kelsie was an amazing photographer! People still tell me how beautiful the pictures turned out. Kelsie was able to capture every moment, every emotion, and every dream I had of what my wedding pictures would be like. Both she and her assistant, Sarah, made every picture fun to take...my husband and I couldn't stop smiling and laughing! I love my pictures and she had a disc to me within 2 weeks of my wedding...all of the pictures edited. When I ordered she took time with me to pick the absolute best shot and talked with me about what kind of paper to use and what sizes are typical. Not only is she the best photographer I have met but she is one of my dear friends and treats everyone with a sincere kindness. If you pick Kelsie and Pinkerton Photography for your wedding you will not be disappointed, you will be thrilled.

Sent on 08/06/2008

Jaime · Married on 04/12/2008

When selecting a photographer, I spent at least 2-3 months looking at different vendors. I had stacks of information from over 100 different photographers and was having a hard time making a decision...until I came across Kelsie's website randomly one night. Her work is absolutely amazing and I knew as soon as I saw it that I wanted her to photograph our special day. This was a decision I am SO happy we made. The photographs were absolutely amazing and I have so many people who can't believe how stunning they came out. She captured all the wonderful moments that we will treasure always. She is so creative with her work and absolutely wonderful to work with. I would recommend her again and again!!!

Sent on 07/28/2008

Shannon · Married on 03/07/2008

Kelsie Pinkerton photography was by far one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding. Kelsie made us feel comfortable from our first visit with her. We had a long engagement and all of the other vendors were pretty flighty with us but Kelsie made herself available to us throughout the entire process.
    The day of our wedding she was prompt and could not have done a more wonderful job. We have received so many positive comments about what a wonderful job she did, she is quite the acrobat- she will tangle herself in any uncomfortable position to make sure she gets the best shot.
    Our pictures are absolutley amazing, they are the one thing that we will have forever and was well worth the money.

Sent on 06/17/2008

Daxa · Married on 02/16/2008

Kelsie Pinkerton is a great photographer--the pictures and photo albums from our wedding are beautiful, and we have received so many compliments on them. We enjoyed greatly working with Kelsie--her attention to detail is amazing. I recommend her highly.

Sent on 08/19/2008

Hilary · Married on 02/09/2008

Kelsie Pinkerton of Pinkerton Photography was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was so helpful during the planning process as I scheduled my wedding day. Kelsie made herself available during the entire day, from my hair appointment to the very end of my reception. Her talent can be seen in wonderful photographs in both traditional and photojournalistic styles. After the wedding day, Kelsie had our proofs back within 2 weeks, and she followed up to make sure we received everything. Her prices were very reasonable, especially considering the quality of her work. I would recommend Kelsie to anyone!

Cristina · Married on 02/02/2008

When my husband and I started planning our wedding we met with Kelsie at a Starbucks to see her work. Words cannot describe my reaction to seeing her work or what I was feeling inside. I thought, "I must have her shoot the wedding! I must!" Her work almost brought me to tears, and it wasn't even my wedding yet! I was exceptionally particular about who I hired to be a part of our wedding team and I didn't hesitate at all to quickly bring her on board! I have heard over and over again from every single person who has seen my wedding pictures that they are the best pictures they have ever seen! In fact, many people have asked me for a card of hers just from seeing my pictures!
    On the day of our wedding, Kelsie was delightfully pleasant and adapted to her surroundings with impressive ease. She was a complete joy to work with and I would hire her again in a heart beat. She was, without a doubt, the best member of our wedding team.
    I loved every single thing about my wedding, but I especially love my pictures because they are a constant reminder to me of our special day. They convey all the emotion surrounding "that moment" and they have a striking quality that I have never seen in any other photographer's work. They make me cry every time I look at them. I will cherish them forever.

Marbella · Married on 11/16/2007

I highly recommend her to anyone. Every friend that looks at our wedding pictures always have a possitive comment about the pictures. She did an excellent job.

Laido · Married on 10/27/2007

It is so hard to begin on how pleased we were with Pinkerton Photography. I can't count the amount of times I've heard "those are the best wedding photos I've ever seen!!" from family and friends. I have to admit, I've personally have said, "these shots look like something you'd see in a advertisement, and they're pictures of "US!" ".
    Kelsie was so professional and seemed to capture the "time slice" to perfection. We couldn't have asked for anything better!
    We recommend Pinkerton Photography to any Bride and Groom looking to capture their day to "PERFECTION!!!"

Sent on 02/07/2008

Marisa · Married on 08/25/2007

Working with Kelsie was so enjoyable. She is an amazing person and photographer! I would highly recommend Kelsie for any event.

Sent on 12/05/2007

Tia · Married on 07/07/2007

My experience with Pinkerton Photography was amazing! Kelsie did my engagement pictures as well as my wedding pictures and I have gotten so many compliments on ALL of them. I will never forget how beautiful this day was thanks to her. She captured every moment at the right time and I even had her dancing with us by the end of the night! My pictures were absolutely beautiful and I couldn't have picked a better person to capture this VERY important day for us! I would highly recommend her to anyone. I already have friends using her for their wedding and baby pictures.

Sent on 09/21/2007

merissa · Married on 06/30/2007

All around Kelsie did a fabulous job! She was the best vedor I worked with on my wedding day by far.

Sent on 08/14/2007

Jennifer · Married on 02/17/2007

My husband and I both LOVED Kelsie! She was awesome! I have been a bridesmaid 12 times- and most of the weddings I was in had a frantic, crazy, frustrated photographer. Kelsie was none of those! She was laid back, easy going, kept taking photos non-stop, took whatever family photos we wanted, and had some really creative ideas for unique pictures. She was on time, reliable, and professional. I had several compliments on her demenor from guests. Some people thought a friend of mine was a photographer because he was taking some pictures as well, but was more noticeable then Kelsie. She just blended in and like I said- kept taking photos. She didn't seem bothered by our friend following her and trying to take some pictures on his camera of the poses she set up. She also had our pictures back to us really fast and put together an awesome slide show online for friends and family to view. She made a coffeetable book for us and e-mailed us the rough draft, allowed us to make changes, e-mailed the changed pages back to us, ect until we had it the way we wanted it. She was awesome! So quick and efficient. I highly recommend Kelsie. She's fair and has integrity. Not to mention that she's a great photographer!

Sent on 08/19/2007
  • W

William · Married on 10/06/2006

Kelsie Pinkerton is an outstanding photographer. We found her by word of mouth and were very pleased with all interactions before, during and after the wedding. Both she and her assistant blended into the ceremony very well. We received our photos within the timeline Kelsie stated and were very pleased with the quality of her "eye" in catching the moment. What set Kelsie apart from other photographers that we interviewed were both her personal skills and her artistic eye. My wife and I are very impressed with her artistic ability in capturing a photo in a way that can be displayed artistically. We have photos of our wedding that are hanging as art and not put away in the back of the closet. This was my big thing when looking at photographers... I kept protesting, "Why spend all this money for photos that we'll never look at? Just like my parents!" This hasn't been the case with Kelsie's work. We are truely grateful that we hired Kelsie Pinkerton of Pinkerton Photography to capture our wedding experience in a way that has gone beyond our expectations.

Sent on 09/17/2007

Shannon · Married on 04/16/2016

Kelsie is a wonderful photographer, and so fun to work with. She was all in when we wanted to go up to Snowbowl in the summer for an outdoorsy engagement session, and got our processed photos back to us much faster than I ever would have expected given the amazing quality and quantity of photos we recieved!

Leading up to the wedding, she was very responsive to my emails, and was always happy to answer my questions. She also had some great advice on how best to schedule day-of photos since our getting ready, ceremony, and reception areas were three separate locations 20-30 minutes apart, and we wanted to get the most out of our time with her.

Overall, we got a perfect variety of wedding photos. Kelsie and her assistant do a great job of working as a team to make sure they capture all of the important people, moments, and details. Nothing feels like it was missed, and all of the photos are truly beautiful.

Finally, Kelsie has a great personality, is very professional, and is very good at reading situations. My husband and I both have very large families, so even though we forewarned them about family photos and asked them to be ready and attentive, the group photos were a bit stressful and I was beginning to worry that we wouldn't have time for the one-on-one photos of my groom and I. Not the case. Kelsie was very reassuring, and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. We ended up with some stunning, intimate photos of my husband and I that are my favorites of the whole bunch.

At the end of the day, you will not be disapointed with Pinkerton Photography. Kelsie's experience shines through in everything she does. You can tell she's done this before, but it doesn't feel posy or rehearsed. Not only were we happy, but we had tons of positive comments from our wedding party and guests on how impressed they were with her.

Sent on 07/02/2016

Kelsie was friendly, accommodating and professional. She is very knowledgeable about shooting in Arizona specifically.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Diana · Married on 11/19/2011

Kelsie was a wonderful photographer for our wedding. All of our family and friends LOVED the pictures she took and said they were all so beautiful.

Kelsie also had the proofs done within the time she estimated. She was wonderful to work with, always friendly and flexible.

There may be cheaper photographers out there but Kelsie is well worth the money!

Sent on 01/11/2012

Christina · Married on 04/30/2011

Pinkerton Photo will take photos beyond what you ever expected for your big day! From the moment I went on Kelsie's website, through our initial meeting her, through the big day and beyond, working with Kelsie has been nothing but a pleasure. Not only is she such a sweet person - which makes taking pictures on the big day SO much easier - but her eye for photography is impeccable. On the website, her photos were so bright and full of light, which I loved, and ours came out the same, and surpassed my expectations. Kelsie is also totally professional, upfront about everything, very responsive and understanding. Her assistant that came with her on our wedding day was also wonderful. We just received our album, which has to be the most beautiful thing ever!! You will NOT regret hiring Kelsie - you will only have the most beautiful photos to show for it! :)

Sent on 08/06/2011
  • Y

Yasmeen · Married on 04/11/2009

Pinkerton Photography was like a dream team on my wedding day! Kelsie Pinkerton is a fantastic photographer who is professional and listens to your wants and needs, capturing your special event in just the way you want. Kelsie and her associates are also very friendly and easy to work with. After comparing her work to other comparable photographers in the Phoenix area, I felt that Kelsie's packages offered the best value for cost. I was right, because I got everything I wanted from my package without sacrificing quality of work. I would highly recommend Pinkerton Photography for any special event. I know I'll be hiring her again to capture my next big thing! ;)

Sent on 08/03/2009
  • Krissy Grl

Kristin · Married on 10/18/2008

Kelsie, is totally AMAZING!! We were running about an hour late, and she was calm, easy going and so attentive. Her photos turned out awesome! I've gotten so many compliments on her. I can't wait to use her again!!!

Sent on 11/20/2008

We loved having Kelsie and her assistant Sarah as our wedding photographers. They always seemed to be there to capture special moments yet several of our family members mentioned that they were not intrusive or a distraction. Kelsie has a calm demeanor which was nice on what could be a stressful day. Kelsie had lots of knowledge to assist us with our timeline and family photos. She was flexible and willing to work with us on our schedule since we did not have a first look. We think our photos are great. We were extremely pleased with the turn around time of our photos; she had a blog post up less than two weeks after our wedding and the photo disk in our hands in less than three. We did not find Pinkerton Photo until later in our wedding planning but we are so happy that we did!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Kelsie is an absolute pleasure to work with. From beginning to end, she dealt with our photography with absolute professionalism. She came highly recommended from another friend that had used her, and we are so happy that we made the decision. Kelsie had great ideas for photo locations and captured amazing moments between my husband and I. I also LOVED the fact that she picked out her favorite pictures (from our engagement shots and wedding photos) and made a slideshow to music for both. I would highly recommend Pinkerton Photography!

Sent on 07/30/2012

Jenn · Married on 11/20/2010

Great and easy to work with! She gave us our pictures incredibly fast. In fact, I had them all the day I got back from the honeymoon! She has a great way of capturing exactly what you want and gets the best "unscripted" shots! I would reccomend her to any of my friends!

Sent on 12/10/2010

Kelsie is a pleasure to work with! My one request would have been for her to have more "poses" for my (now) husband and I to do while taking pictures. We struggled with creativity and it would have been helpful for her to have presented more ideas. She's very friendly and easy to get along with. I appreciate her work!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Lisa · Married on 11/10/2013

Kelsie and her team were absolutely MARVELOUS. As a photographer myself, I was very nervous about finding someone I trusted to capture my wedding. I knew from the moment I met with her that I wouldn't have anyone else to photograph the day. Both our engagement shoot and wedding were captured FLAWLESSLY. The price was a tad steep but I can't stress enough that it was WORTH EVERY PENNY. There's no going back and doing it over again, and I'm SO glad that we did it right and hired Kelsie. She is so friendly and makes you feel totally comfortable, as if you're hanging out with a good friend. Also her turnaround time was amazing, I got the files back so quickly, and yet they weren't lacking in quality at all, they were all edited to perfection. GREAT job Kelsie, we couldn't be happier! <3

Sent on 01/14/2014