Pinkerton Photography Reviews

127 | Phoenix, AZ

127 Reviews for Pinkerton Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Heather · Married on 01/11/2015

I just got married on 1/11/15 at Villa Siena. Kelsey was my photographer and I cannot be happier with the end result. She actually got the entire gallery of photos in less than 10 days and to say that I am stunned by them would be an understatement. My goal was to have some beautiful photos, but she captured the emotion of that day so well and I looked and felt stunning. I wasn't prepared for that. From tears at the first look and ceremony, to lots of laughing and goofing off at the reception, she got it all. I even had a lot of guests comment that the photographer (and her lovely assistant) were "everywhere" capturing lots of moments. I am so grateful for my decision to hire her. She actually was the first vendor (outside of the venue) that I hired and getting great pictures was one of the highest priorities on my wish list. But it's going off of faith from other customers as well as portfolio. Now as a happy customer I can't recommend her more highly.

She is quick to respond to communication and always felt available. She went above and beyond in guiding me through the day. During the planning phase she brought up things I hadn't thought of regarding photos and ideas. She isn't "cheap" (I hate saying that) but the end result was worth every single penny and I don't regret a thing. Thank you Kelsey!

Heather

Sent on 01/21/2015

Erin · Married on 01/03/2015

Kelsie is one of those special people. The kind that make you feel at ease and taken care of. Two of the most important ways a bride and groom want to feel on their very special day. From the moment we began working with Kelsie, she jumped to offer her amazing suggestions and thoughts about how our photos could be the best they possibly could be. She is creative and innovative when it comes to photography. Bringing her own amazing flair to the table. Her photos are truly magnificent and her albums out of this world. We could not be more pleased with the quality and the process of using Pinkerton Photography for our engagement and wedding photos! :)

Sent on 04/27/2015

Asia · Married on 12/05/2014

I loved having them do my wedding it was fantastic and the pictures turned out better than I ever imagined!!!

Sent on 03/19/2015

Amanda · Married on 11/08/2014

Kelsie has this amazing talent where she somehow captures the "happy" in every moment. We are so thrilled with our wedding photos and I had no idea photos could come out looking so beautiful. Even throughout some of the stressful parts of my wedding day leading up to our ceremony (logistical issues), Kelsie somehow captured only the positive, happy moments in every single person that she photographed - from myself and my husband, to even one of our cranky relatives - she found the "happy" in everyone. It brought tears to my eyes. Kelsie is amazingly talented.

She also got our photos to us incredibly fast after our wedding, which was s bonus because I would have waited a lot longer.

Kelsie is amazing.

Sent on 03/20/2015
  • Y

Y · Married on 10/11/2014

Kelsie was a dream to work with from the moment we contacted her to discuss our wedding. She is fun, professional, extremely talented and truly enthusiastic about weddings. She laughed with us, made us feel so comfortable and calmed my anxieties throughout the process. Our photos turned out wonderful and I could not be more happy!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Lindsay · Married on 10/04/2014

Kelsie's photos really speak for themselves, but they don't tell you that Kelsie is also thoughtful, professional, and fast! We fell in love with Kelsie's photos, and after we met with her, we knew we had to book her right away. We didn't meet with any other photographer, and we are beyond happy with the results! She was patient and energetic on the day of the wedding, which was absolutely what we needed. Our guests have been raving about the photos AND how great Kelsie was the whole day. We could go on for days about Kelsie's talent, but really, her photos exceeded our already high expectations and still fill us with excitement every time we look at them. Thank you, Kelsie!!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Kaytee · Married on 09/27/2014

Pinkerton Photography was beyond amazing. Due to some crazy rain, our wedding day was a little bit of chaos and Pinkerton Photography was not only able to improvise and create amazing photos with what seemed like very tough situations, but they did it in such an encouraging way that was comforting letting the bride and groom know everything was going to work out great. After seeing the pictures, we had numerous people ask us who our photographer was not only because the quality of the pictures were so amazing, but they were able to catch everything from the major events down to the tiny details of the decorations. We have been and will continue to recommend Pinkerton Photography to everyone we can, we loved them!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Paige · Married on 09/13/2014

We used Pinkerton Photography for both our engagement photos and our wedding day, there aren't enough words to describe how perfectly and unique each day turned out. When choosing a photographer it was most important to me to feel comfortable with someone and to make sure that we clicked, that one person is going to be sharing in your most special day with you and that was certainly Kelsie. From the moment I left our first meeting I said "that's her, shes the one!" Kelsie is so magical and passionate about what she does and just having one brief meeting with her I knew she would capture our love story perfectly. Her professionalism, organization, and attention to detail keep you as a bride feeling without worry on your big day, and so comfortable. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/07/2014
  • User4198798 · 2+ years ago

Kelsie was an amazing person to work with for our wedding. She did both our engagement photos and wedding photos. I was so nervous before our engagement pictures because I am not a person that likes having their picture taken and I feared we would look so unnatural. Kelsie made us so feel so comfortable and knew exactly how to open us up. Everyone (including me) loved our engagement photos!
    Our wedding was this past weekend and we got to work with her again and had so much fun. Everyone commented on how when something was happening at the reception she just seemed to always be there for the perfect photo opt. We can't wait to get our pictures back from the wedding which I know will be amazing because of how talented Kelsie is.
    I would highly recommend Pinkerton Photography, not only can she take the perfect photos but she makes you feel like comfortable and natural the whole time.

Sent on 06/24/2014

Karen · Married on 05/31/2014

Kelsie is beyond phenomenal to work with - she is fun, easy going, extremely talented, dedicated, and exudes a sense of calmness to her clients. My husband and I were lucky enough to have Kelsie photograph our engagement and wedding day pictures. Throughout the entire process, Kelsie was there to make it easy and provide support a long the way. pictures captured every detail and our special moments were perfectly portrayed. Take a look at her work on her blog, and you will know exactly what I'm talking about:)

Sent on 06/24/2014
  • User4191737 · 2+ years ago

Kelsi is awesome! Beautiful work, efficient and a joy to work with.

Sent on 06/21/2014

Erika · Married on 04/26/2014

Kelsie and her assistant were absolutely amazing to work with and the pictures are more beautiful than I could have imagined! I am so glad I went with Pinkerton photography for our wedding

Sent on 06/23/2014

Kelsie was awesome to work with and the pictures were great! A+

Sent on 04/30/2014

Jennifer · Married on 03/29/2014

Kelsie is creative, kind and talented!! She took phenomenal photos for my wedding in a very small time frame. She is a joy to work with and we wouldn't ask anyone else to take our photos!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Ashley · Married on 03/10/2014

Pinkerton Photography is without a doubt the best decision we made for our wedding day!!! Kelsie is an all around catch. She is personable, friendly, fun and very professional. She is not afraid to get in on the action for the candid shot, but at the same time she is never in the way of the moment. Kissing and showing PDA can often times be uncomfortable, however, with Kelsie all nerves are put at ease. She feels like she is a long lost friend you have known forever, so you are able to act like yourself. She was able to capture the moment, while telling our story through photos. Our personalities and the sweetness of our relationship was portrayed in every shot. We LOVE Pinkerton Photography and would not hesitate to refer her to anyone!!!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Chelsie · Married on 03/08/2014

Kelsie was so great to work with! She is friendly, outgoing, and very accommodating! She made us feel very comfortable. I absolutely love all of our engagement and wedding photos!

Sent on 04/08/2014
  • User3842074 · 2+ years ago

Kelsie was amazing from start to finish. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer and the photos turned out beautifully.

Sent on 04/20/2014

Heather · Married on 11/23/2013

We loved having Kelsie photograph our wedding day. Her ability to capture moments is incredible and her photographs are beautiful! Check out her blog to see what I am talking about and you will fall in love with her.

Sent on 01/01/2014

Kelsie Pinkerton was able to provide me with a wedding album of the most amazing (almost etherial) candid photographs. When my Dad let out the biggest laugh I have ever seen him laugh, she was right there to capture the feel of the moment. She took a beautiful photo of my husband just as he shed his first tear at the altar...her timing is just incredible. If you are looking for a photographer that understands the key moments to every bride as well as how to capture them, you will be disappointed going with anyone else.

I chose Kelsie because her portfolio of past weddings gave me chills and got me teary-eyed even though I didnt know anyone in the pictures. Her perspective is exactly what I wanted, and I could not have been more impressed with her abilities and her ability to draw out those moments I needed to capture.

Do yourself a favor, and look through her portfolio and blog before you look any further. Also, be sure to book well in advance, because there are many, many brides interested in hiring her. I booked a year out.

Best of luck!

Sent on 12/22/2013

Megan · Married on 10/25/2013

Kelsie is an absolute DREAM to work with -- not only is she an amazing photographer, but she truely is one of the sweetest and kindest people I have ever met. She was such a joy to work with through the engagement photos, the months of planning, all the way until the wedding. She was more than happy to answer the numerous quesitons I had for her leading up to the wedding, and always made me feel like I was a top priority. Not to mention her turn around time, even during peak season is pretty incredible -- we had our wedding photos (all 900 of them) back within 2 weeks.

Her gift for photography speaks for itself. Although it is a little daunting at first being in front of a camera and taking photos -- She made us feel comfortable right from the beginning. She has such a special gift of translating the emotion and feeling of every moment into pictures. She was able to capture me and my now husband's relationship perfectly. The best feeling on your wedding day is having someone there you trust 100% to get some of the most importatnt images of your life. I couldn't have chosen a better photographer and person to share our day with -- I would recommend Kelsie to anyone!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Ashley · Married on 10/18/2013

Kelsie was amazing! She made the day so easy and enjoyable. I knew the moment I met her she would make my day special. The photos are flawless. I can't wait to hang them in my house. She captured every moment and more :-)

Sent on 12/01/2013

Kiara · Married on 10/12/2013

I really like how everything turned out with Kelsie. Amazing photos for the price and quick turn around time on the photos. I chose because of her clean look in her photos. Not to crazy with the filters so the pictures look timeless. I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Maya · Married on 05/18/2013

Kelsie was amazing. From day 1, she was so easy to talk to & work with. On the day of the wedding, she knew exactly what she wanted and took everything we talked about into consideration. The pictures turned out beautiful and I will refer her to anyone that asks.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Kate · Married on 05/04/2013

Words can not describe how wonderful Kelsie and the team at Pinkerton Photography are! My husband and I have followed Kelsie's photography for years. There was no-one else we wanted to do our wedding pictures - we were willing to pick our wedding date around Kelsie's availability. That's how amazing she is! Kelsie and her assistant Sarah are both great to work with. They made our bridal party feel comfortable, they are flexible, and extremely enjoyable to shoot with. I felt valued, celebrated, and cared for by them as they captured the most important day of my life. Kelsie has an eye for beauty, light, and detail. Our pictures are beautiful and breathtaking. I can't stop looking at them. And it's so hard to decide which pictures to hang up because they are all so amazing! That's a great problem to have. Thank you Kelsie and Sarah for giving us such fabulous pictures that captured our wedding perfectly!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Andrea · Married on 04/20/2013

Pinkerton photography was the best choice I could have made. My photos are absolutely stunning!

Sent on 06/06/2013