76 Reviews for Pink Petunia Designs

Single Flowers (4)
Venue Visit (3)
Clean Up (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)

We used Pink Petunia for table centerpieces for a Bridal Shower at Carmel Country Club. Our Event Planner @ CCC (Brittany) handled all the arrangements with the Pink Petunia. The flowers and the gold pedestals were Beautiful and the colors were perfect! We were very pleased! Brittany has pics she can share with you.

Profile Picture Freida , 9/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Penny was amazing to work with. She brought my vision for my bouquets and boutonnieres to life. She responded to my emails, texts and calls in a timely manner.

Profile Picture Serena, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

I just hosted a bridesmaid luncheon at Carmel CC and I was absolutely thrilled with the gorgeous centerpieces provided by the Pink Petunia. I do not have the name of a particular person since Brittany at the club was helping me out. I had sent a picture of what I had hoped to have and Pink Petunia exceeded my expectations. The flowers were gorgeous and so fresh. They still look beautiful today (Monday) and the luncheon was last Thursday. Thank you all-- Mary Glasgow

Profile Picture Mary, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Penny was wonderful! We will definitely use Pink Petunia in the Future!

Profile Picture Tammy, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Had such a wonderful experience working with Penny and Pink Petunia Designs! Met with only a couple of florists and chose Penny after realizing how great she was at listening and putting together my ideas. She also worked with my venue a lot and knew how to best decorate within my budget. I changed my mind several times and she was really patient with me at making the changes and putting everything into place. My wedding day flowers were so beautiful and I received so many compliments on them. Thank you Penny for everything!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Single Flowers, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Pink Petunia was the perfect choice for our wedding flowers! From the beginning of our planning we knew we wanted an emphasis on lush greenery and rich berry toned flowers. At our meeting Penny immediately got my vision and incorporated all of the elements that were important to us. She showed so much knowledge and expertise and was able to explain the best flower choices that would fit our budget and our vision. They delivered the flowers on time and they were absolutely stunning! The arrangements exceeded our expectations and lasted all day. I could not be happier that we chose Pink Petunia Designs!

Photo
Profile Picture Danielle, 10/21/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Pink Petunia did an amazing job - I had a hard time articulating exactly what I wanted in terms of flowers, and even changed my mind a few times, and somehow everything turned out even more perfect than the vision I had in my head. My bouquet especially was the most beautiful arrangement I've ever seen!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Penny is such a sweetheart!! When my husband and I met with her to talk ideas, she was super sweet and very patient. Initially, I was unsure what I wanted to have for flowers, but she offered suggestions when she felt necessary. After finally deciding what I wanted, Penny made sure every little detail was taken care of! When I finally saw all the flowers in the lanterns decorated on the day of the wedding, and saw the bouquets, flower girl baskets, and bouts in person -- I was smiling so much. It looked so pretty! I know that Penny is an extremely busy woman, but she always made sure to answer my emails and took the time to make sure everything was perfect. About a week or two before the wedding, I sat with her one more time to go over everything; I knew Penny had everything under control. Thank you Penny for making everything well put together -- it was beautiful! :)

Profile Picture Camie, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery

I cannot say enough GREAT things about Greg and Penny with Pink Petunia Designs!! THEY ARE MAGICIANS when it comes to flowers. They transformed the venue to be the most beautiful and most magical venue ever! EVERYONE raved about the flowers. I would HIGHLY recommend Pink Petunia to ANY bride looking for the perfect Florist for their wedding! They did all of our tables inside for the reception and all of the outside flowers for our outdoor wedding. They made us feel like we were the most special family they've ever worked with!

Profile Picture Tammy, 4/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I cannot get over how absolutely stunning my flowers for my wedding were. I found Penny online and when I saw her photos, I knew I wanted her to be my florist. She was attentive and responsive to any questions I had throughout the planning process.

I don't know flowers very well, but I knew the look I wanted. I was able to show Penny examples of flowers I liked and she took it from there. I wanted the flowers to be a huge focal point of my wedding and Pink Petunia Designs knocked it out of the park. I think my bouquet is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

If you're planning a wedding, use Pink Petunia Designs as your florist!

Profile Picture Maegen, 3/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Pink Petunia was so wonderful to work with on all of our flowers for our wedding. Penny was easy to contact and easy to work with. Our bouquets, the bridesmaids bouquets, the boutonnieres, corsages, and center pieces were beautiful! They were great to work with!

Profile Picture Nikki, 9/24/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Penny is so friendly and a pleasure to work with! She educated my mom and me so much about the different flowers and made us feel at ease during our meeting with her. On my wedding day, I was blown away by how beautiful the bouquets, flower arrangements, center pieces, etc. looked. Pink Petunia Designs that an incredible job and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Alexis, 9/4/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Greg and Penny made my daughter's dream of an Italian inspired wedding an amazing reality! Along with a few ideas of our own, we gave them carte blanche to exercise their own expert artistry and creativity. What they brought to fruition far exceeded anything we could have ever imagined. These are two of the loveliest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and I am so very fortunate to call them my friends!
K. Barnes

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Knowing our wedding was in November I was worried what flowers may be available so late in the year. Pink Petunia Designs went above and beyond with everything they did to make sure our wedding was beautiful. The flowers were amazing and gorgeous. They did such a great job bringing together our theme for the wedding and we received nothing but compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. We could not have pulled off such an elegant day without Pink Petunia Designs.

Profile Picture Kathleen , 11/11/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

If AMAZING flowers, a professional staff, and a great price are what you are looking for then look no further than PINK PETUNIA!!
Penny, Greg and all the staff are just incredible to work with. Not really knowing anything about flowers other than the color that we wanted, Penny made it all come to life. These people are just simply the nicest people you will ever deal with and SO talented at what they do.
I was there a couple of days before the wedding and was concerned it was going to rain and needed umbrellas to get from the limo to the church and before I left Greg had got online and found somewhere I could get them and get overnight shipping. (that was going above and beyond)
Everyone commented on how GORGEOUS all the flowers were and I highly recommend them!!!
Not only do I consider Pink Petunia the only florist to do our weddings but consider everyone there our personal friends!!
Our family will be having another wedding in 2017 and we can't wait to work with Penny again!

Profile Picture Janice , 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Penny did such a wonderful job with my bouquets and centerpieces. She is a pleasure to work with and very affordable. She was very accommodating to the vision that I had. I never had to worry or stress about the flowers and they were absolutely beautiful.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/24/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Our wedding is set for October 2015 and I can not wait to see our flowers! Penny with Pink Petunia Designs has been amazing so far. Very sweet lady, and very easy to work with. They know their stuff! Go see them!

Profile Picture Allyson, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

All I can say is LOVE!! I loved every bit of my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquet, jr. bridesmaid bouquets and boutonnieres. Unfamiliar with flowers I can't say that I went into it knowing exactly what I wanted. I am not picky either, but the guidance and patience I received left me feeling very confident in my choices at the end of the meeting. Fast forward to the day of, again I did not really have any real expectations of my flowers because I am not super picky, but OH MY was I pleasantly surprised! I fell in love with them, and I thank Pink Petunia's for such an awesome job!! One Happy Bride over here!!

Profile Picture Dawn, 9/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Pink Petunia was the florist that our venue (Alexander Homestead) uses, and they do so for a very good reason! Penny is the sweetest lady, and she and her staff really know their flowers! We went to their facility and chose our flowers, cake flowers, flower girl baskets, etc. and we walked away incredibly impressed by their knowledge and friendliness. Penny took our vision and beautifully executed it, the flowers on our big day were absolutely perfect. I loved my bouquet so much it is now dried and hanging in my home! I would definitely recommend choosing Pink Petunia for your florist, no matter what event you are having!

Profile Picture Meghan, 7/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Penny was great! She provided the flowers for my daughter's wedding. Tara wanted peonies and roses, and Penny did a beautiful and affordable job for us.

Profile Picture janice, 6/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Honestly the best part of my wedding (vendor-wise) were the flowers. Penny is absolutely WONDERFUL. When I walked into her shop I just knew I needed to hire her. Her staff is so friendly and sweet, I could visit them often just for the conversation. I had been to other florists that thought my idea to have mostly white flowers, was a mistake. Penny assured me that it didn't matter what anyone thought except for me. She has been doing this a long time and you can rest assured that Penny knows what she's doing! I was pretty vague about what I wanted and my flowers were absolutely stunning. Everyone said how beautiful the wedding was and I give all the credit to Pink Petunia! You guys are amazing and I was beyond pleased with the flowers you produced. I would highly recommend Pink Petunia!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowers we're beautiful. She worked on a good price that worked for us, she had great ideas for the bridesmaids flowers at the head table, and the mothers rest pearl bracelets was beautiful and both mother's love them. I love the colors and the size was perfect...

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I worked with Penny at Pink Petunia or order the flowers for my wedding. She was like the flower guru- she knew so much about them! We met in her charming shop just outside of uptown and went through some books. She was friendly and professional. I was planning on doing the centerpieces myself and was just going to have my bouquets and boutonnieres made and she even gave me some advice on doing the flowers myself! (PS: in the end I WISH I had her do everything... it would have been worth the extra money!) I would highly recommend Pink Petunia to other brides who are looking.

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Penny was so great to work with! She was so patient with me and she brought my floral dreams to life.

Profile Picture User4256420, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews