Pink Champagne Events Reviews

34 | Denver, CO

34 Reviews for Pink Champagne Events

Greer · Married on 12/31/2018

Pink champagne events/ wedding planner

Hiring Jessica was my first decision I made to begin the wedding planning process. The words “I love my wedding planner” have been said whenever someone inquired about the planning process. Needless to say that if we had to do it all over again, both my now husband and myself would choose Pink Champagne Events to coordinate our destination wedding. Jessica and her team are creative, thoughtful, thorough, loyal and professional. I am a bit of a control freak but I always felt comfortable letting Jessica take the reigns and run the show. Hire Jessica. If you don’t, that’s a mistake by you!

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Hacker · Married on 11/18/2018

Pink Champagne Events

We used Pink Champage, Madi, as our event planner are were thrilled with the level of service that we were provided. PC was able to customize our plan since we were a destination wedding and wouldn't be traveling with many props. Madi was very helpful in offering suggestions or solutions to questions we had and helped put our minds at ease that everything was covered. It was a pleasure working with her.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Kristi · Married on 09/01/2018

There are simply not enough good words to describe Jessica and Pink Champagne Events. Jessica is, as a person, and as an event coordinator an absolute delight. The time, attention to detail, and caring (for more than just our wedding needs) from Jessica was absolutely unbelievable. I mean I really often couldn't believe how much time she put into my wedding. She was patient with a lot of back and forth from both myself and my parents, who hosted my wedding and tactfully and gracefully managed all of that. Her experience and knowledge as well as her terrific connections and suggestions proved absolutely indispensable. The amount of times during the planning process I found myself saying "thank goodness for Jessica...what would we do without Jessica" on countless occasions. The wedding could not have gone more smoothly. The team she brought in on wedding day was also stellar. I genuinely cannot recommend Pink Champagne enough. I will remember my beautiful wedding forever and always be grateful for Jessica's enormous role in making that dream a reality.

Sent on 09/04/2018

KARIN · Married on 09/01/2018

We found, with Jessica, not only a valuable help in planning and overseeing all vendors for my daughter's wedding, but a friend as well. As the bride's mother, she put my questions and worries at bay, handling every and all concerns with experience and suggestions I never even thought of. She allowed both my husband and I to truly enjoy and relax at my daughter's wedding. I can't say enough about choosing the right wedding coordinator. We did as we chose Jessica McTaggert.

Sent on 09/11/2018
  • User5153494 · 1+ year ago

Jessica was INCREDIBLE. We hired her as a month-of/day-of coordinator and she was super on top of EVERYTHING. Seriously, anything we could think of, and a ton of things we would've never even thought about in a million years, she already had covered. She communicated with all our vendors for us, gave us referrals, set up our timeline, talked to our venue, coordinated with vendors on when to arrive-- everything. She asked questions that would've never crossed our minds (like where the wedding party would go after their introduction!), so that our big day was completely seamless.

She was also there the day before for our rehearsal, and the day of, even though it meant driving all the way to Breck. The day of, she arrived with a smile, even though it was snowing and raining the entire day, and was totally upbeat and awesome the whole time. She helped get our centerpieces to the venue, helped the dessert vendor get the table set up, helped communicate with the bartenders, helped WRING THE RAIN FROM MY TRAIN... the list goes on and on. She even followed up with the venue afterwards and made sure we weren't charged for any oversights they had made. Basically, Jessica was indispensable for our wedding, and she was awesome every single second. I don't think there was ever a single question or worry that she didn't have a solution for. We could not possibly recommend her more, as she was more than we ever could've hoped for. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without her!!!!!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Abby · Married on 10/14/2017

Our wedding was perfect and we owe it to Jess - from vendor recommendations to styling, she brought it together for us and we got countless compliments on how well executed the entire event was. She made the entire planning process including the wedding day stress-free for us, which is invaluable! We leaned on her so much from the moment we signed her contract to the last dance at our wedding almost a year later, and she was always there.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Morgan · Married on 06/15/2016

Jessica was my rock, other than my husband of course, but she truly helped me out so much. We were having a destination wedding in Colorado, and there was just no way I could do it by myself. When hunting for wedding planners, Jessica was the first one we met with. We knew instantly she was the one, especially after meeting with several others... Planning from afar was easy and a lot smoother than I anticipated. The day of the wedding she took care of everything and ensured that there was nothing for me to worry about. I would highly recommend her services to any brides out there! She's the best!!!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Michelle · Married on 06/04/2016

Jessica was amazing!!!! She was on top of it! My wedding came out perfect! When I mean perfect I mean nothing went wrong and I couldn't have done it without her! She was professional, organized, very responsive and she knows what she is doing! I could not recommend her enough! I rarely ever write reviews but I knew that I had to write one for her because people need to know how great she is! Thanks so much Jessica for helping my wedding come out perfectly!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/13/2014

We hired Jessica to be our day-of coordinator for our wedding; but she was so much more than that! Jessica recommended vendors, helped with a mess of logistics, and offered solutions and suggestions-- everything you want and need in a planner. Jessica's background and experience assisted us in the final days leading up to our wedding and helped to smooth out the last few details. On the day of the wedding she pulled everything together flawlessly. I did not have to worry about a thing and could concentrate on enjoying the day. She worked with all of my vendors, my fiancé, and parents-- all who had nothing but great things to say about her. I cannot thank Jessica enough for her help with our wedding and will recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 09/21/2014

April · Married on 04/13/2014

Holy moly, I am still reeling and in awe of how amazing our wedding this past weekend. I can say, without hesitation, that Jessica McTaggart was THE BEST money we spent on the entire event. My new husband agrees with me 100%, and he was skeptic in the beginning on why we needed a wedding planner at all. We hired Jessica for the 'day of' and she was with us for the entire engagement year, checking in on us periodically and answering any questions we had. She even brought us gourmet cupcakes at our first meeting! The month before, she took charge and became the main contact of all vendors. We had our final meeting and she had everything in tact, with a cool, confident attitude and always a smile on her face. As if we were the only couple she was working with. She not only was our planner, but became our friend! The weekend of our wedding, it was amazing to watch her in action. She and her two assistants arrived the day before and met with us and our family at the rehearsal, answering any questions anyone had. The day of was outstanding. Jessica gave everyone walkie talkies to contact her with, as the cell service at our venue was hit or miss. She came and checked in on all of us thoughout the day, and kept saying things like "Just enjoy your mimosas, I've got this!" She brought us an emergency kit that included anything we could ever need in a pinch. That day came with a surprise blizzard and the cabin next to the one all of the girls were getting ready in caught on fire and burned to the ground. Jessica showed up and got us all to safety and made sure my groom, father, and all of our guests watching the blaze from the lodge down below knew that we were all safe and sound. She was there until the very end of the reception, making sure the timeline went off without a hitch, and when my husband and I entered our honeymoon suite at the end of the night after the 'after party' , all of our decorations and gifts were in our room and in perfect condition.

Sent on 04/15/2014

Tatiana · Married on 10/27/2013

We cannot be more pleased with how exceptional our wedding day was! Jessica was amazing and helped me through emotions, stress, details I didn't think of, and made every moment perfect! My wedding was a fairytale :)

Sent on 10/29/2013

Anne & Jack · Married on 09/21/2013

Our daughter's wedding was supposed to take place in Estes Park on 9/21/13, but due to devastating floods there, we were forced to relocate the entire weekend's events. Jessica rose to the occasion with grace, humor, and a great deal of hard work. Thanks to her connections in the wedding community, we were able to completely re-plan the wedding in less than a week. Jessica is tasteful, organized, cheerful, and on top of things as she guides all involved through the intricacies of putting together a wedding. We are very grateful for the services she provided, and we'd recommend Pink Champagne Events to anyone who wants to host a beautiful, stress-free event.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Himali · Married on 09/14/2013

We hired Jess just as our "day of coordinator", but she went above and beyond any of my expectations. We had a few things get changed last minute before our 3 day celebration began, she saw and felt my stress level and offered to help the day before even though that was not in our contract. She truly cares about her clients and just wants the event to go as stress free and smoothly as possible. I can't say enough good things about Jess. Her hard work and dedication was unbelievable and I would recommend her to all of my friends and family.
    Jess- I don't know what we would have done without you! Thank you for everything!

Himali and Niloy

Sent on 09/17/2013

Pink Champagne Events, Jessica McTaggart, was unbelieveable in helping us pull together the perfect wedding. When we first met we had no idea what our vision was, only that we wanted our wedding to be low key and fun. Jess was able to help us plan a beautiful farm wedding and used all our DIY crafts to create everything we had pictured and more.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Diana · Married on 09/07/2013

Jessica in one word.....FABULOUS! By far the best decision I made in the whole wedding process was to hire Jessica. After meeting with several wedding planners, what really sold me with Jessica was her sincere desire to make the wedding special not only for my husband and I but for our 2 year old son. All I did was make mention of the fact that we had a child, and Jessica immediatley included him in the planning process. To us, that spoke volumes.
    I went with partial planning with Jessica, which allowed me a lot of creative freedom, but also provided lots of support when it came to making the most out of my budget. Jessica was supportive of all of my ideas and helped me make the vision a reality. I look at the pictures of our wedding and I can not believe what Jessica was able to help me achieve given my budget. She went above and beyond the expectations of partial planning. Our wedding was unique, romantic and guests sincerely commented that it was the most beautiful (and fun!) wedding they had ever attended. As more for me, I was one incredibly relaxed and worry-free bride the day of my wedding...thanks to Jessica!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Jessica McTaggart at Pink Champagne Events was SO GREAT! I would recommend her services to anyone who is planning a wedding, but does not need a full-time wedding planner (although she may provide this service as well). If you want to add in some of your own details, but need someone to execute and take the worry off your mind the month before and day of, she is your girl! Jessica is the perfect blend of professionalism, expertise, fun, and positivity that any woman getting married needs to have on her side. Definitely give her a call!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Gloria · Married on 06/08/2013

Prior to planning my daughter's wedding, I did not understand the need for a planner. I couldn't have been more wrong. From the moment of our first consultation with Jessica to the day after the wedding she could not have been more invaluable.
    Throughout the planning process, she was truly hands on. Her value and advice made the whole evening go flawlessly. She truly proved her expertise when our wedding venue cancelled the event 11 days prior to the wedding date. (Literally a bride's ultimate nightmare). When my daughter was notified, Jessica immediately calmer her down and let her know that she would explore her various connections in the community and find another venue. Within 24 hours of receiving the cancellation letter, my daughter and Jessica were in communication with the new venue. Being 11 days out we had to start the planning all over again and Jessica took total control of the situation. She worked hand in hand with all of our vendors.Our guests called us for days after to tell us that this was one of the most beautiful weddings they had ever attended. We truly would have been lost without Jessica during this entire process.
    Based on our experiences of working with Jessica at Pink Champagne Events, she is an outstanding wedding planner: organized, creative, warm, professional and an absolute joy to work with!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Christina · Married on 06/01/2013

Jessica McTaggart of Pink Champagne Events is nothing short of amazing! She is funny, kind, professional, and one of the sweetest people I have ever met. We hired Jessica for the one-month coordination package, and I am so glad we did! She took care of creating our day of timeline and then making sure our other vendors knew what the day would look like and when they needed to arrive. Also, she picked up our cakes for us and transported them the 2+ hours to our venue and then brought back the cake stands to the bakery after the wedding! Then on the day of the wedding she took care of everything! She set up and decorated all of our decor/details, which we had a TON of; she kept the day moving and didn't let us start late; she took care of passing out any final payments. Then at the end of the day she packed up all of our decor and put it back into our cars! She truly went above and beyond and we could not be more thankful. Hiring Jessica with Pink Champagne was one of the best decisions we ever made.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Joanie · Married on 11/10/2012

I discovered Pink Champagne Events on Facebook! I am the mother of the bride, our daughter, Nicole was married in November/2012. We live in Upper Michigan. I hired Jessica to be our wedding planner...turns out, that was one of the best decisions I've ever made!

It began with me posting on Pink Champagne's wall...I made a comment soon after our daughter had become engaged...I said how much I would have liked for her to be the wedding planner for our daughter. At the time, I didn't even know such a thing was possible...meaning, I didn't know this is something that could be accomplished from out of state. Jessica replied to my post, saying she traveled out of state for weddings. She was so kind and told me if there was anything she could help me with, such as questions, just to let her know...keep in mind, this was before I hired her to work with us. Her kindness and willingness to help really impressed me...here was a person offering to help, we didn't even know each other at the time. We kept in touch via Facebook, I told my daughter Nicole about Jessica...Nicole was beyond excited! I felt a connection with Jess, everything about this felt right and I hired her to come and work with us.

Over the following months, Jessica and Nicole communicated via phone calls, emails and they skyped. I kept in touch with Jess the same way. Now, one might ask how this worked long distance, well, it worked and quite well, I might add! Jessica is completely organized and professional, at the same time, she is genuinely kind and concerned about every last detail! Jess made the months leading up to the wedding stress free for us. When it came time for her to come to Michigan for the wedding, meeting her for the first time, we hugged her...it was like seeing a friend! We are forever grateful to Jessica McTaggart of Pink Champagne Events! Not only was Jess an amazing wedding planner, but Nicole and I now consider her a friend!

Sent on 01/05/2013

Tracey · Married on 09/16/2012

If I were able to give 10 stars I would. Jessica is a wonderful person to work with and we were blessed and lucky to have her for my daughter's wedding weekend. She never missed a beat and she had to do it all by herself on my daughter's big day. She did it with a smile on her face and she never looked overwhelmed or stressed. She handled everything with grace and was able to coral my group which is no easy task. If you choose her, and you should, you will be in good hands.

Sent on 09/18/2012

Danielle · Married on 08/11/2012

Went above and beyond all of our expectations at an affordable price. Will listen to the couple and advocate to assure that the bride and groom are given the wedding of their dreams!

Sent on 08/27/2012

Ellen · Married on 07/14/2012

My fiance and I had 7 months to plan our wedding...across the country. We were living in DC and planning our Denver, CO wedding. With a 2 hour time change and not knowing the area (my fiance is from Denver), we relied on family and the internet to help decide the venue and vendors. With many decisions already made, we decided to have Jessica help us with the Day of Coordination. We are SO happy we did. Jessica was amazing!

The month of the wedding Jessica and I connected by phone and email to complete the final tasks. I did not realize how many more decisions needed to be made! Jessica helped me with every final step of the way. She was always clear and productive on our phone calls and made the last few weeks fun and exciting.

When I met Jessica in Denver for the rehearsal, it felt like we had been friends for a long time. I was so happy to see her, I knew our wedding would be perfect. Our families were at ease with Jessica's professionalism and friendly demeanor. Jessica even took time to speak with our parents alone, to ask them if they had any questions or if they needed anything for the day of. Our parents were so happy and impressed. Jessica cared for everyone.

The wedding WAS PERFECT. The ceremony and reception was in the same location. The reception tent was beautifully decorated and the wedding events went smoothly. Jessica and her assistant were there for the entire wedding and nicely found us for each event-first dance, cake cutting, pictures, etc.

I say over and over again, I am so happy I had Jessica coordinate our wedding. I never worried about the time, vendors, or food/drinks. I knew Jessica had it covered.

Jessica truly loves her bride and groom, and their friends and family. We would recommend Jessica to you and your family!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Christine · Married on 05/05/2012

Jessica at Pink Champagne Events was beyond wonderful. She was professional, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and friendly. She made my husband and I feel very comfortable in her ability to run our wedding. The catering manager at the hotel we got married at ended up being very incompetent but Jessica was able to keep her in line and managed to avoid every disaster possible. She ran our wedding without one mistake. Everyone at the wedding raved about her, her personality, her professionalism, and her ability to make everything come together. Hiring Jessica was seriously the best decision we made and the best money ever spent. I wish there were more ways to describe how great she is. If you want a stress free, gorgeous, and flawless wedding, hire Jessica from Pink Champagne Events!!

Sent on 05/17/2012

Sabrina · Married on 04/28/2012

If I had to summarize Jessica McTaggart's service with Pink Champagne Events in one word the word would be: WOW! Jessica totally "wowed" us with her professionalism and service. Without Jessica our wedding would not have been such a success. She lifted a lot of stress from our big day by coordinating with all our vendors and she was so organized and on top of everything the whole way through the process. Not only does Jessica really know her stuff but she is just so much fun to work with! Jessica has an awesome personality and you can tell that she truly loves her job. We could not have been any happier our day was perfect and Jessica had a lot to do with that. We highly recommend Jessica to anyone who is planning a wedding. Truly, you will not find a better planner! Thank you so much Jessica we absolutely can't thank you enough.

Sent on 05/15/2012

Jessica · Married on 02/26/2012

Jessica McTaggart took on my destination wedding in Alma, Colorado and fed it with love like it was her own! She always kept me informed on what she was working on, so I never felt pushed aside. I was able to relax and focus on my classwork(I'm a senior finishing my undergrad) the few weeks before we left Texas to make the trip to Colorado.
    Jessica was present the day before the wedding to cordinate with vendors and stayed long past dinner. She showed up at 8am on the day of wedding(the ceremony was at 1pm!)I took a bubble bath that morning knowing she had everything being beautified and organized. She even ran communication back and forth between my groom and myself, as we did not see each other prior to the ceremony.
    From bringing me fruit for breakfast, to reminding me to breathe, to bustling my gown. I could not have had such a beautiful wedding weekend and cermony without her help of finding vendors and organizing the day.
    Her son was even sick this weekend, but you never would have known because her attention was fully on my groom and myself.

Sent on 03/13/2012