Pines Manor Reviews

Pines Manor 1
Pines Manor 2

Anne and Joe · Married on 01/12/2019

1-12-2019 wedding

We just want to say thank you to everyone whose been there all the way from start to an end of our wedding. We really appreciate to Sarah Mendoza for such a wonderful catering manager and she has been there from start to an end. She is an excellent worker. Sarah, You are awesome. Nick and Shaina thank also, you guys are best. Thumbs Up...

Sent on 01/25/2019

S Johnson · Married on 11/16/2018

everything was wonderful for my wedding in November.

Not only the Catering Managers, but the Banquet staff and Servers were friendly, patient and accommodating every step of the way and truly made my day as special as I could have dreamed !!

Sent on 01/05/2019

April · Married on 03/03/2018

"The entire process at the Pines
    was wonderful from the initial contact with Camille, our sales representative through Nick, our Maitre d', right up to the end of our reception. All of the staff was extremely warm, friendly, professional and a pleasure! The food and the service were delicious. I would highly recommend the Pines for any event!"

Sent on 03/13/2018
    Pines Manor 3

RAHUL · Married on 02/04/2018

It was a wonderful experience and we are glad we selected Pines Manor for our wedding.

Sent on 02/08/2018

Kathy · Married on 12/22/2017

If you are looking for the perfect venue for your wedding, look no further than the Pines Manor in Edison, NJ. My Company has had our Holiday Party (with 500+ attendees) at the Pines for a number of years and I can truly say that they are the best at handling such events. The event coordinators are wonderful to work with -- extremely knowledgeable and very professional. Their food is excellent, their staff are well trained, prepared and proficient. The Pines Manor will give you the best value for your money. I highly recommended them for your event.

Sent on 01/03/2017
  • Christy

Christy · Married on 11/11/2017

After my cousin had her wedding reception at Pines Manor, I knew right away that I wanted to have my reception there as well. The venue decor is very nice and spacious with a large parking lot. All their staff are very friendly and will try their best to accommodate you. The food was impeccable. When my husband and I were planning the wedding, my heart was still set on Pines Manor from the beginning. From my first meeting with our catering manager, Camille Guastella, I knew I didn't have to look any further. She was very nice and really got along with my parents. She listened to every detail from us and would give her honest feedback. This was helpful since we wanted to make sure the reception ran smoothly.
    Also, the food tasting was incredible. Everything tasted so good! We were so full after the appetizers. Everyone enjoyed the food tasting. When our wedding day approached, the staff was so nice to us. The maitre'd made sure we always had drinks and food. They also took care of our parents and bridal party. We could not be happier with the service from pines manor. I would recommend their venue and Camille to anyone because they truly would go out of their way for you and make you feel special during the planning process.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Angelica · Married on 10/05/2017

Es un Gran lugar para compartir, todo el servicio muy atento.

Sent on 10/12/2017
    Pines Manor 4

Andrea · Married on 09/30/2017

Our experience at the Pines Manor was by far one of the best. We got married on September 30 and the day was absolutely perfect!!!! Everything was well organized and all the food was delicious from cocktail hour to dinner!! We had the prime rib and the salmon and everyone raved about how good it was and the dessert table was phenomenal too!!!! A special thanks to Anthony Fraulo, Nick Ferrari and Joe Amore. They made what we thought was going to be very stressful very stress free. They accommodated all of our requests perfectly!!!! Anthony was there for us throughout all the planning and was always very helpful!! Nick made sure everything was perfect and was there for us all night to make our special day unforgettable!!! We highly recommend Pines Manor.
    Andrea and Andrew

Sent on 10/21/2017

Neisy · Married on 09/09/2017

My stepson's wedding was resently held at the Pines Manor in Edison, NJ and overseen by Vicki. I can't tell you the number of guests who told us it was a gorgeous wedding. The place is fantastic, the food is terrific, the service is amazing and vicki's attention to detail is impeccable. She was always a step ahead of us making our jobs so much easier.
    I want to thank Vicki and her staff for a great evening! We were actually able to relax and enjoy the event because Vicki Was fantastic!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Claudia · Married on 08/26/2017

Although mother of the groom, Richard and Yann involved me in planning the wedding. Pines Manor provided excellent food and service and a beautiful venue on the day of. Working with Camille, I knew this would happen. Camille provided great advice and support throughout the planning process.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Allison · Married on 08/19/2017

My husband and I had been legally married for 5 years and last Saturday we were finally able to celebrate the wedding of our dreams at The Pines Manor. To say it was an absolutely marvelous night is an understatement. It was truly everything we were expecting and way more! Joe and his staff were super professional and were all so gentle and as enthusiastic as my guests were in celebrating our marriage. The food was absolutely delicious, from cocktail hour to dessert, and this was a major item I took into consideration when choosing a banquet hall considering both my family and my husbands family are straight off the boat from Italy! Everything was organized so well from our first meeting with Sarah (our Catering Manager) to when we walked out at the end of the night. Our Matrie'd, Nick, was thoughtful, patient, and knowledgeable which tremendously helped us celebrate the day with ease and smoothness. My husband and I are so happy we chose to have our wedding at The Pines Manor and again so thankful to the entire staff for making the wedding of our dreams come to reality! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Carlyn · Married on 07/21/2017

I had my wedding here on July 21,2017. The staff went above and beyond to make sure everything went according to plan. Everything was perfect. Our catering manager Camille Guastella was AMAZING!!!! I would recommend anyone who is looking for a magical wedding or event to look into Pines Manor. The maitre d was phenomenal!!! Everything was just simply magical!!! Thank you for service!!!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Barbara · Married on 06/11/2017

Outstanding and will definitely recommend and use in the future! Sarah is the BEST!!!! She kept me/us informed as time was nearing and Marie was wonderful and helpful till the end. Love The Pines Manor :-)!!!!!

Sent on 06/16/2017

paula · Married on 11/12/2016

Had our daughter's Sweet 16 there. The management and staff were fabulous with working with us. My daughter knew her friends had food allergies and the staff worked with us to have an accommodating menu. Guests raved about the food.
    I would have another event there instead of contacting anywhere else.

Sent on 11/18/2016

lauren · Married on 09/10/2016

I had my wedding at the Pines and it was the best day of my life. Everything was amazing.

Sent on 12/13/2016

jessica · Married on 03/12/2016

it is really good! the place is very nice and they did whatever it is I asked of them

Sent on 06/18/2015

We looked at many places for our son's wedding , and found the Pines to be the most suitable venue for our huge reception. The food was highly praised by all our guests, and so was the service. All staff members were highly professional and efficient.
    We can't thank Vicki enough for her patience, flexibility and all the hard work she put in to make our event a success.
    Thanks again to all staff members for their hard work.

Sent on 04/08/2015

Saadatu · Married on 09/20/2014

The food was great and the service exceptional! My guest have not stop talking about the food. They were excited from the Cocktail Hour through dinner. Call and ask for Vicki and you wouldn't have to worry about any aspect of your reception. Lawrence and Saadatu

Sent on 11/07/2014

rosa · Married on 08/31/2014

My husband and I highly recommend pines for any party! They are absolutely great and very accomidating, we do not have a negative thing to say about pines or their staff. Sarah is the best and made our wedding planning such a breeze! We love Sarah and everything she did for us. The staff was amazing as all. Food was incredible and our guests were about to take leftovers home, our guests were so thrilled! The junior ballroom, which is downstairs, is so private and convenient for all our guests. Again, totally recommend pined for anyone's future party.... We love this place and will definetly be back for our future parties....

Sent on 10/07/2014

Johanna · Married on 08/22/2014

I made the sweet sixteen for my daughter at pine manor and it was amazing, my sweet sixteen planer was Sarah Mendoza she is adorable, very professional.Every thing was outstanding, the food was excellent. I highly recommend this place for any important/ special events.
    Thanks to all team at pine manor for made my event wonderful.

Sent on 09/22/2014

The Pines Manor was a wonderful location for our rehearsal dinner. They accommodated all of our requests and assisted in making this night delicious and memorable for all who attended. The buffet never went empty, the glasses were always full, and all guests left full and happy. It really was a perfectly relaxing evening with friends and family.

Sent on 08/07/2014

Geri · Married on 04/27/2014

My husband Marc and I got married at the Pines Manor on April 27, 2014 and it was all that we imagined it would be! Camille was wonderful, helpful, and attentive to all our needs and requests. She went above and beyond to ensure that our day would go off just as we envisioned. We had a few requests and she made sure that they were all filled.

The venue itself was lovely. The food was amazing (The guests still talk about how much, and how great it was). All the staff members made our guests feel welcomed and made sure they did not need anything.

If you are looking for a venue that has attentive and helpful staff, great food, and will try to meet all of your needs, then Pines Manor is it! Thanks for making our wedding day wonderful!

Sent on 08/30/2014

Lina · Married on 04/19/2014

Such a wonderful experience. I had my wedding at this venue, and it was truly memorable. The food was excellent. The Venue is stunning. Thank you.

Sent on 04/25/2014

Danielle · Married on 04/04/2014

My event planner was Vikki she was amazing ! Every thing I needed she was there to help !

Sent on 05/09/2014

susan · Married on 07/12/2013

We just had our daughters wedding at the Pines Manor. Everything from the cocktail hour to the last dance was magnificent! The food was abundant and tasted amazing, we had nothing but compliments from our guests, they catered to vegetarians as well as dietary needs of those who had special requests. The Prime Rib was amazing. The wedding cake was amazing. The staff was extra amazing. Our guests enjoyed themselves completely. I would definitely recommend the Pines Manor to anyone who wants an elegant looking venue.

Sent on 07/20/2013