Piero Manriq Photography Reviews

18 | Houston, TX

18 Reviews for Piero Manriq Photography

• Faythe

Faythe Alvim · Married on 03/07/2020

Perfect for us and what we wanted

Piero was exactly what we needed! He brings the style I wanted and his skill is just amazing. We were in love with our engagement photos and looking forward to seeing the photos from our wedding. Looking forward to using him again in the future for our maternity shots!

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 02/22/2020

Highly Skilled, Highly Professional

From day one, we have been very pleased with Piero Manriq. He is very easy to schedule with, very punctual, and highly professional.
    During our engagement photoshoot Piero had a way of keeping things fun and whimsical while still yielding excellent results. He made the experience meaningful, in that it felt like it was all about us.
    Needless to say, we were extremely excited to have Piero shoot our wedding. His ability to use natural lighting is a rare find and he is very skilled at capturing all the right moments. Our attached photo shows evidence that Piero is a natural artist. We were also impressed that he was able to fit many family photos in a short amount of time.
    We are well pleased that we have hundreds of high quality photos to treasure for years to come, thanks to Piero Manriq.

Sent on 04/01/2020
  • Travis

Travis Purcell · Married on 12/29/2019

Exellent Photo-Journalist for our Wedding!

We had a great experience with Piero. He was very professional, responded quickly, worked with us to develop a vision of the event (basically in a flexible consultant fashion). But most importantly, he got some truly excellent photos for our memories. His best works were definitely the photos captured in the moment, real events with real emotions. He did an excellent job really capturing the essence of the ceremony and reception, something that you can actually see as you scroll through the pictures he took. Oh and he was super fast to turn-around our photos as well and get them to us, a nice added bonus!

My only regret was I didn't hire him for the preparation for the wedding as well (just the ceremony and reception). I bet we could have even more excellent shots!

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Ricki

Ricki Hasou · Married on 09/03/2019

Wonderful!

Piero was a delight to work with. I was looking to find a professional that was also budget-friendly, and I found both in Piero. From the start, he was friendly, accommodating, responded timely and answered all my questions. I reviewed his website, gave him my wishes for photos, and he accommodated all my requests. He is a pleasure to work with! Thank you, Piero, for your professionalism throughout our beautiful ceremony and reception! I heartily recommend Piero for your special occasion!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Denise · Married on 05/04/2019

Unique and vivid photographer

In efforts of doing Piero’s work justice, please accept my humble review of our experience in working with him. As any bride, i want the best photography realistically possible. In my life did I think I would have photos that mean as much to me as those that Piero took of my now husband and me during our engagement shoot and wedding. In regards to our engagement photos, i had never seen photos of how I see my husband until I saw the ones Piero took. He somehow captured the way we look/feel about each other (if that makes sense). Piero had a way of capturing the way you act without having someone professionally take your photos. We are very happy with the look of the photos from our wedding. All our guests kept talking about Piero’s professionalism throughout our event. In regards to turnaround time, by far his is exceptional. We received our photos in less than a month after our wedding. As many will find our, this is rare. Our photos came in two formats, for printing and for web. This is extremely convenient.

We felt it necessary for the photos we wanted to have the additional shooter, who also captured some of our favorite shots. Overall, we highly recommend Piero for his services. We know that if you choose him he will provide top tier service and you will feel as we do. Proud of our photographer selection.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Adriana

Adriana · Married on 02/09/2019

Great to work with!

Thanks to Piero and his assistant we had an easy night and all of our photo requests were handled easily! He even sent us a sneak peak of pictures and I cannot wait to receive the rest of the photos. Thanks!!

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • Kenneth

Kenneth · Married on 02/03/2019

Our Wedding Perfectly Captured

Piero from start to finish was very professional and receptive to our ideas for specific shots we wanted for our wedding. We met him months in advance to discuss every detail: angles, coloration, contrast, pricing, venue, guest count. My future bride and I decided to go with the wedding package that would include a second photographer that Piero would recommend for our wedding day. We were very happy with his recommended photographer named Molimar. They both worked as a team and caught many different moments before the ceremony up to the send off for my bride and myself.

I highly recommend Piero Manrique for his quality, pricing, availability, and his creativity in shots.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Nalani · Married on 02/24/2018

Piero is undoubtedly a jewel of a photographer. Our wedding pictures were absolutely lovely, and were sent in a very timely manner; only 3 weeks after the wedding. His creative vision is unparalleled, and you can trust that many, if not all of your pictures will be vibrant, energetic, and will capture moments in your day that you were too busy to see on your own. Prior to the wedding, we had a consultation with Piero, that truly won me over. He was intent about ensuring that he understood our vision, which for most couples, and brides in particular, is crucial to trusting your photographer. Overall, I'm very pleased with Piero's work. Many of our pictures turned out beautifully, and I do recommend him for the quality of his final product.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Catalina · Married on 12/01/2017

My husband and I are extremely happy with the quality of service and photos we received from Piero. He was great at leading positions for great pictures and he was also super creative! He responded to all my emails and questions in a very quick and timely manner. He was very punctual with his time line to return all of the finished photos and I spent hours looking at them because he did an amazing job of capturing our whole wedding night so perfectly! I highly recommend Piero for anyone looking into a photographer for their wedding!!!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Monica · Married on 10/08/2017

I am extremely pleased that we found Piero Manrique and his associate, for our wedding. Together they captured the journalistic photos we wanted. During the consultation, I expressed to Piero, that I did not want to spend a lot of time away from guests taking pictures. And, I don't care for posed family pictures though I did want a couple. He respected the time limit I gave for the family pictures. I also explained that my fiancé's extensive guest list was going to expect pictures with us, as it's their custom to line up for pictures with the bride and groom. This would have taken forever - exactly what I didn't want. He suggested following us around, to the guest tables during the dinner hour, while we greet and thank them. He would take natural pictures or posed pictures, if we so chose. I didn't hire a videographer because I don't like how much they are in the forefront of things, usually. And Piero and his associate were so tasteful and considerate during the entire night. So happy with their services.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Latoya · Married on 08/05/2017

The pictures and quality that this photographer produces are absolutely beautiful! Piero was very punctual, professional, and didn't miss a beat at our wedding. Thank you so much for capturing the most beautiful, funniest, and unforgettable moments on our special day!

Sent on 08/19/2017
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 08/04/2017

Piero was absolutely fantastic! He and Moli did such a fantastic job capturing the day! I could not have asked for better pictures! I love photos that capture moments rather than posed photos and they did such a good job! I was very particular about what photos I wanted posed and that I wanted them over quickly. Piero did such a good job organizing everybody and getting people in place. Also, when people saw some of the photos, they couldn't believe how stealthy they were through the whole wedding! They did such a good job of capturing moments without disturbing anything or being obvious about taking pictures of people. I can't say enough!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Viridiana · Married on 11/06/2015

Piero is fantastic to work with. I booked him for my engagement and wedding day photos, and I could not be more pleased. I was very impressed at his quality of work in regards to the lighting and clarity in all pictures (my face can cast some pretty harsh shadows). He was well within our wedding budget and received exceptional service from booking to receiving final product. Piero was also very prompt in responding to all of my questions and requests, which made for a professional experience. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Highly recommend! Professional and knowledgeable!

Sent on 04/29/2015

we absolutely loved our Photos. Piero did a fantastic job and he exceeded our expectations, from begining to end he was professional, always responsive, punctual, and delivered everything as promised, no one will be disappointed with him. also look up his facebook he has additional photos there as well!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Shannon · Married on 08/10/2013

Piero was fantastic! I was a little nervous about hiring someone I had never met before, but Piero did an amazing job! I also bought the package that included him bringing a second photographer with him, and that package is MORE than worth it! Almost every moment of my wedding, family photos, and reception was taken from two different angles, so I always had options to choose from on which I liked better. His pricing was very reasonable, and afterwards he mailed me a DVD free of charge along with all the copyright rights so I could make my own books and prints. The quality of his photos exceeded my expectations. He was also very quick to respond to my obsessive e-mails about getting all the "right shots" (which indeed he did)! Just amazing job.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Kristen · Married on 10/17/2015

Piero was on time and organized. He happily followed a list of requests I had for different poses and also had some of his own in mind. The pictures came out beautifully and he was very fast! Can't beat the price, which I greatly appreciated as a budget bride. He definitely went above and beyond!

The only thing I wish I'd done differently was to have a friend or wedding planner coordinate my group photso and help stage everyone. They could've also told me when to fix hair for example and when one of my wedding party didn't have shoes on in a photo lol.

Sent on 10/28/2015
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 02/10/2018

Great Photographer!

Piero did our engagement photos, bridal portraits and our wedding. He did such an amazing job and gave us the out of the ordinary shots that we wanted. He was such a pleasure to work with, and extremely affordable. I highly recommend him for any event!!!

Sent on 11/17/2018