Aristide | Colleyville Reviews

Aristide | Colleyville 7
  • Rhiannon

Rhiannon Blackwell · Getting married on 05/22/2020

Wow, Wow, Wow!!

Above and beyond is a gross understatement. Thank you to Lorna, Sheila, and Erin for walking me and my fiancé through this process. We can’t wait to have our wedding here May 22, 2020.

P.S. This venue was featured on TLC’s Four Weddings ...And A Pickup Truck

Sent on 03/29/2019
    Aristide | Colleyville 10
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Getting married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful and Very Helpful!!!!

I just recently hired Aristide in Colleyville to host my Wedding on May, 11 2019!!! My fiancé and I are extremely excited to be getting married there. What a gorgeous place !!!!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Lindsey,

Thank you so much for your incredible review. We were honored to be part of your special day at Aristide in Colleyville! We wish you the very best! - Aristide Management
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 04/13/2019

Pure perfection!

Everyone, and I mean everyone, from Lorna in sales, to Terrie, our coordinator, to the chef, bartender, and servers were wonderful. I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 04/19/2019
    Aristide | Colleyville 11
  • Cat

Cat · Married on 04/06/2019

Exquisite & Organized

I searched high and low to find a venue that met our needs in the DFW area, but everything seemed to be missing something here or there. Aristide literally handles almost everything for you in house - definitely what we needed. I can promise you, if you go elsewhere to places that don’t provide this quality of service you will end up paying for it elsewhere eventually. Do yourselves a favor and simplify this over complicated process by going with Aristide. Not only are they well organized, equipped, diligent, professional, and help with everything - the venue is literally exquisite, a work of art at every corner. I wanted something different than the common rustic barn wedding, I wanted something glamorous and refined - exactly what I got.

Thank you Aristide for everything.

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Aristide | Colleyville 12
    Aristide | Colleyville 13

Heather Lepisto · Married on 04/06/2019

Aristide - Terrie as coordinator

Venue was perfect. Terrie was amazing! Food was exceptional as well.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Aristide | Colleyville's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Heather! Congratulations to you and Chris - we're so happy we could be a part of your special day!

Erica · Married on 03/09/2019

Dream wedding

Aristide, was amazing! I loved everything about it! I had such a dream perfect wedding and day! Sheila was my coordinator and she is flawless! No complaints at all!!!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Ceicily

Ceicily · Married on 02/23/2019

Love Piazza-McKinney

Everything was great! We love Sheila’s professionalism, calmness, and patience. Everybody love everything about the venue and service and the food was a hit also. Thank you Piazza on the Green!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Aristide | Colleyville's reply:

Hi Ceicily, thank you for that five-star review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience at our venue! We are ecstatic to hear that your big day went off without a hitch. - The Aristide Colleyville Team
  • Abigail

Abigail Phillips · Married on 02/16/2019

Fantastic Service

Debbie our coordinator was beyond informative and accommodating! I have and will continue to recommend this venue to everyone ❤️

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Aristide | Colleyville 14
    Aristide | Colleyville 15

Aristide | Colleyville's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We are so thrilled for you and Andrew and we're happy that you had a great experience with your day-of venue coordinator and our venue! Congratulations again and we wish you both the very best!

Swany · Married on 08/04/2018

Beautiful venue and a dream come true. Gay, our planner was so wonderful to work with and the food was beyond amazing. Everything turned out perfect. Best wedding ever!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Aristide | Colleyville's reply:

Thank you for your review, Swany. I am glad that you got your perfect wedding at The Piazza. Your Village Ballroom looked beautiful. Best wishes to you and the Mr.
    -The Piazza Team
  • Elise

Elise · Married on 07/15/2018

I knew I wanted to get married at the Piazza the moment Lorna gave us the tour. The owner (Heather), our coordinator (Debbie), and everyone on staff is very friendly, prompt, and professional. When we booked our date and started telling people about the location, everyone who had heard of/been to Piazza would get so excited and tell us how awesome they are. Now we know and 100% agree! Thank you to everyone who made our big day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Aristide | Colleyville's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Elise! Your brunch wedding was breathtaking. We continue to display some of your gorgeous photos and wish you the very best!
    -The Piazza Team

Stacey · Married on 04/28/2018

I love love loved my Piazza experience. The venue is gorgeous and Lorna was beyond the best person I could of worked with. She was so sweet patient and kind. I love her personality and she even would clean up other peoples trash around the venue. So sweet! Debbie was also very patient and kind! The food was amazing and everyone had only amazing things to say about the wedding! The venue the staff the bartenders the servers the coordinator was all so amazing. Even the billing was a smooth transition! They worked with me financially as well which I am forever grateful! I would highly recommend them to anyone and only have amazing words to say about this venue!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Brooke · Married on 03/16/2018

Piazza in the Village was our perfect venue! This venue is absolutely gorgeous. It was the first venue we toured and even during the other venue tours we did, we couldn't stop thinking about this venue. Our Piazza coordinator was Sheila and she was phenomenal! Planning all the details with her was easy and she was very patient with any changes that we wanted to make. The day of the wedding, she was so helpful keeping our timeline intact, fixing any issues that came about, and allowed my husband and I to enjoy our wedding because she was taking care of the details. The food was delicious! I've heard nothing but good things from our guests about the food and the venue. We couldn't imagine having our wedding any where else!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2017

What an amazing and smooth experience! Beautiful new venue with so much to offer. Piazza was professional from the day we signed the contract and they truly care about making your day special. The open houses are the best way to see what they have to offer! Sheri was our 3 month out coordinator and was such a blessing to our wedding. She kept me on top of my organization and reminded me of so many little things that make a big difference. Everything was planned out well thanks to her and her patience (since we changed everything about a million times due to cancelations/weather/etc) I can say I had the perfect wedding and Piazza was the best venue we could have picked. I thank God for them and recommend everyone to check out this venue since I know the standards they hold on how they treat their guest. I cannot put in words how amazing my wedding day and am so thankful Sheri and Piazza on the Green.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Daveda · Married on 07/08/2017

I couldn't have picked a better venue! It is beautiful and they handle so much, which makes it way less stressful for the bride. Piazza took care of EVERYTHING at our wedding and I didn't have to.worry about anything. Laura was our coordinator and she was amazing. She made sure we were happy, content and took care of anything we needed. We did ceremony, reception with plated dinners in the village ballroom with the premier package.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Lakiska · Married on 07/07/2017

I will start this off by saying Piazza in the Village Colleyville is the absolute BEST! I will start from the beginning which was December 17th, 2015 when I went in to tour the venue. I knew just from the reviews that I didn’t need to look any further and this was my dream venue and I can definitely say I made the right decision. My mother and I went in December 2015 and was met with a smile from Lorna and she was absolutely wonderful and I booked my wedding date of 7-7-17 that same night. Anytime I had any questions or concerns Lorna was always there to answer them and I appreciate that. Right when I thought the service couldn’t get any better I was introduced to my day of coordinator Terrie and she is truly the BEST and she is soooo sweet. She made sure that all the details were taking care of and that I had nothing to worry about the day of my wedding. I honestly can’t say enough great things about Terrie I will definitely miss her and her kind spirit, if you’re lucky enough to have Terrie as your day of coordinator just know you will be in good hands every step of the way. Our wedding day was perfect and people are still talking about everything from the venue to the wonderful food a month later. I also wanted to say that although I did not meet her the owner, Heather was a delight to work with as well. Thank you Piazza for making 7-7-17 a day that we will never forget!! (Lakiska & Dewayne)

Sent on 08/29/2017

Jackie · Married on 06/24/2017

My husband and I were married at Piazza in the Village on June 24, 2017. We had toured 4 or 5 venues before I came across the Piazza. Before we left, we knew this is where we would join together as husband and wife. Everyone we came in contact with was professional and friendly. Abbey was assigned to us as our wedding coordinator and she was very responsive to me when I emailed her with questions. On the day if the wedding, Abbey was there with me every step of the way and was very attentive. Our guests are still contacting us talking about how beautiful the wedding was, how organized it was and how delicious the food was. We had an opportunity to meet the chef at a private tasting and he was intent on getting our feedback and serving our selected meal just the way we wanted. Our guests were just as in love with the venue as we were. We loved the villages look of the setting, the Courtyard and of course, the chapel. The chapel is simply beautiful and did not require much decorating. It's beautiful as is. My Bridesmaids loved the bride's suite and the guys liked the groom's suit. I really felt like a VIP with all of the attention I received as the bride. I wanted an elegant wedding and the Piazza in the Village helped me bring my vision of my special day to life. Thank you Abbey and the rest of the staff!!! I can't express enough how impressed we are with how beautiful our wedding day was.....

Sent on 06/28/2017

Tammy · Married on 05/07/2017

Piazza in the Village - Colleyville, TX
    When we first saw the Piazza in the Village-Colleyville, we fell in love with it. The venue is elegant and beautiful. From the tour to the end of our special day, from Lorna to Debbie, we can honestly say that our experience was easy and stress free. Lorna answered all of my 101 questions prior to us signing the contract. Debbie also answered all my questions and answered questions that we hadn't even thought about.
    When we reflect on our day, it really leaves us speechless. On a scale of 1 through 10, we definitely give the Piazza a 13 and more. Our experience was one that was Simply Amazing. Debbie is AWESOME and we were delighted that we were able to work with her. Debbie was outstanding, knowledgeable and helpful. Her passion truly shines through her work. We loved that she was always 3 or 4 steps ahead of us and always within reach on the day of our Wedding. Debbie took care of EVERYTHING!!! On the day of, we were able to relax and did not have to worry about anything.
    In summary, we love that the Piazza was flexible and the staff was very attentive. They are really worth every dime that you spend. We can say that we got our money's worth and beyond. The idea of the upscale full service was effective and efficient and was exactly what we were looking for. Our guests are still raving about how delicious the food was, kudos to the Chef and his team on the creamed spinanch and the salmon! P.S. Debbie we lovvvvveeedddd the purple lemonade! Piazza in the Village is the best kept secret in Colleyville!

With heart felt appreciation,
    Tammy and Marcus Robertson

Sent on 01/07/2018

DeAnn · Married on 05/06/2017

We had a perfect wedding at the piazza! All of our guest raved about how good the food and service was!! They would try to work with you if you had a special request, but they would upcharge on almost everything! Overall it was awesome!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Cassie · Married on 04/08/2017

This venue is absolutely gorgeous! It is not the style I anticipated at first for my big day, but ultimately the service just blew me away. They have though of EVERYTHING with how this place is set up! I booked at the McKinney location, 15 months in advance, and they have been so responsive, kind, and accommodating even though I've booked so far out. They made me feel very well taken care of, and I have no doubt that will continue through the end of my big day.

Sent on 01/12/2016

Ashley · Married on 03/18/2017

Gorgeous venue with amazing service and so many unexpected "extras"! Perfect for the bride that wants a fabulous wedding without a lot of stress to coordinate everything herself.

The staff/service: From our first tour by Lorna to the meetings and tastings with our Venue Coordinator Makenzie, we were always treated so special. The ladies were patient and helpful to answer so many questions/emails and give advice, and also flexible with changes! On the day of, our coordinator took over everything from unloading/setting out/re-packing our decorations, placecards, gifts, etc., coordinating with the vendors, keeping us on a timeline, bringing me anything I needed (even without me having to ask!), bustling my dress, and so much more. She also took charge and ran the rehearsal the night before which was a huge help! They think of everything - even serving cocktails (and juice for the kids) and appetizers to the wedding party and family inside the chapel during pictures since they were missing cocktail hour! It was wonderful to be able to enjoy my day and know that my coordinator had everything under control.

I especially loved that they include a video of the ceremony at no extra charge. They have a number of cameras built into the walls and record the procession and ceremony from multiple angles. We received the video back in email the same day! This was such a nice perk since we saved money by not having a videographer.

The food was delicious and we had so many compliments! We did a brunch which was a great choice and a big cost saver vs. having an evening wedding. There were lots of cute appetizers like mini chicken and waffles that everyone was talking about afterwards!

Sent on 05/29/2017
  • Devon

Devon · Married on 03/05/2017

I really loved everything about the Piazza on the Green. Ms. Robyn is so sweet and kind. She was very helpful in finding the right budget for my husband and I. Ms. Lorna is so loving. Kim Brown is the best wedding coordinator of the year!! She was very attentive from the beginning to the end! Our wedding renewal was absolutely gorgeous! We're still getting compliments on our event!!!!!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Kimberly · Married on 01/14/2017

CHOOSE THE PIAZZA! This was the first venue we visited and it was love at first sight. Not only is it breathtakingly beautiful, I would consider it to be all inclusive as well. They think of everything to make sure as a bride and groom you enjoy each and every moment of your special day instead of being worried with vendors and others. I just married here on 1/14/2017 and it was the greatest experience ever with McKenzie (on site Coordinator provided by the Piazza) by my side to keep things rolling smoothly. The staff is extremely nice, professional, and understanding. They keep you in the loop from beginning to end to ensure your day is exactly what you dreamed. The food is amazing! Everyone in attendance loved everything, even those who wouldn't normally compliment, did and did it with sincerity. I am so glad we chose Pizza In The Village!!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 12/17/2016

After getting engaged, we went to a couple of places where I was flabbergasted by the prices, the rules, and the snooty people. We went to the Piazza in the Village and met with Lorna in January. Price wise the Piazza is reasonable when compared to other wedding venues for what you get in the packages and a venue coordinator. Is it pricey? Not really when you think about all you get and compare it to other places in the metroplex. Before being assigned a coordinator, I emailed Lorna with questions and concerns throughout and she was incredibly helpful and responsive. Mrs. Debbie Lovera was assigned to be my venue coordinator. Mrs. Debbie was amazing, wonderful, reassuring, and calm throughout my planning process. She was so kind to meet with me in person when I was trying to plan things and she sent me questions she had. Fast forward to the rehearsal. We had one hour and there were probably 50 people there. Luckily, everyone arrived on time and the rehearsal went off without a hitch. I sent my music choices to Mrs. Debbie, confirmed at the rehearsal, and the music was great. Mrs. Debbie organized everyone and gave instructions in a polite yet matter-of-fact manner. If you can't tell, I am so grateful for all of her help. The big day finally arrived and I literally didn't have to worry about a thing! We arrived and everything was set-up, we handed Mrs. Debbie the little knick knacks we had and she arranged everything. She made sure all the flowers were pinned and bridesmaids were holding them right. The entire ceremony went off without a hitch! The hardest questions I had to answer were what do I want to drink and do I want to cut the cake. Overall, I am incredibly grateful for everything that went in to making our wedding day the absolute best day ever. I am convinced that you will not find a better venue that cares about how important this one day is and includes a lot of amenities. Thank you Mrs. Debbie and Piazza in the Village!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Dani · Married on 12/03/2016

I got married at the Colleyville location. Everything was AMAZING!! The most beautiful venue and well-organized. Debbie was our coordinator and she was fantastic! Very on top of everything; always willing to meet with me, even for the smallest details. Food was fantastic! There was a back-up plan in case it rained (which it did a little bit) and everything ran very smoothly. HIGHLY recommended venue!!

Sent on 12/13/2016