Piazza Weddings Reviews

132 Reviews for Piazza Weddings

Piazza Weddings 1
Piazza Weddings 2

Swany · Married on 08/04/2018

Beautiful venue and a dream come true. Gay, our planner was so wonderful to work with and the food was beyond amazing. Everything turned out perfect. Best wedding ever!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Piazza Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your review, Swany. I am glad that you got your perfect wedding at The Piazza. Your Village Ballroom looked beautiful. Best wishes to you and the Mr. -The Piazza Team

Stacey · Married on 04/28/2018

I love love loved my Piazza experience. The venue is gorgeous and Lorna was beyond the best person I could of worked with. She was so sweet patient and kind. I love her personality and she even would clean up other peoples trash around the venue. So sweet! Debbie was also very patient and kind! The food was amazing and everyone had only amazing things to say about the wedding! The venue the staff the bartenders the servers the coordinator was all so amazing. Even the billing was a smooth transition! They worked with me financially as well which I am forever grateful! I would highly recommend them to anyone and only have amazing words to say about this venue!

Brooke · Married on 03/16/2018

Piazza in the Village was our perfect venue! This venue is absolutely gorgeous. It was the first venue we toured and even during the other venue tours we did, we couldn't stop thinking about this venue. Our Piazza coordinator was Sheila and she was phenomenal! Planning all the details with her was easy and she was very patient with any changes that we wanted to make. The day of the wedding, she was so helpful keeping our timeline intact, fixing any issues that came about, and allowed my husband and I to enjoy our wedding because she was taking care of the details. The food was delicious! I've heard nothing but good things from our guests about the food and the venue. We couldn't imagine having our wedding any where else!

Leah · Married on 01/06/2018

We loved this venue and were so pleased with everything. We could let them take over for the day and had not a worry that things were not going to be done. Beautiful venue. I highly recommend this venue.

Piazza Weddings 3
    Piazza Weddings 4

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2017

What an amazing and smooth experience! Beautiful new venue with so much to offer. Piazza was professional from the day we signed the contract and they truly care about making your day special. The open houses are the best way to see what they have to offer! Sheri was our 3 month out coordinator and was such a blessing to our wedding. She kept me on top of my organization and reminded me of so many little things that make a big difference. Everything was planned out well thanks to her and her patience (since we changed everything about a million times due to cancelations/weather/etc) I can say I had the perfect wedding and Piazza was the best venue we could have picked. I thank God for them and recommend everyone to check out this venue since I know the standards they hold on how they treat their guest. I cannot put in words how amazing my wedding day and am so thankful Sheri and Piazza on the Green.

Daveda · Married on 07/08/2017

I couldn't have picked a better venue! It is beautiful and they handle so much, which makes it way less stressful for the bride. Piazza took care of EVERYTHING at our wedding and I didn't have to.worry about anything. Laura was our coordinator and she was amazing. She made sure we were happy, content and took care of anything we needed. We did ceremony, reception with plated dinners in the village ballroom with the premier package.

Lakiska · Married on 07/07/2017

I will start this off by saying Piazza in the Village Colleyville is the absolute BEST! I will start from the beginning which was December 17th, 2015 when I went in to tour the venue. I knew just from the reviews that I didn’t need to look any further and this was my dream venue and I can definitely say I made the right decision. My mother and I went in December 2015 and was met with a smile from Lorna and she was absolutely wonderful and I booked my wedding date of 7-7-17 that same night. Anytime I had any questions or concerns Lorna was always there to answer them and I appreciate that. Right when I thought the service couldn’t get any better I was introduced to my day of coordinator Terrie and she is truly the BEST and she is soooo sweet. She made sure that all the details were taking care of and that I had nothing to worry about the day of my wedding. I honestly can’t say enough great things about Terrie I will definitely miss her and her kind spirit, if you’re lucky enough to have Terrie as your day of coordinator just know you will be in good hands every step of the way. Our wedding day was perfect and people are still talking about everything from the venue to the wonderful food a month later. I also wanted to say that although I did not meet her the owner, Heather was a delight to work with as well. Thank you Piazza for making 7-7-17 a day that we will never forget!! (Lakiska & Dewayne)

Jackie · Married on 06/24/2017

My husband and I were married at Piazza in the Village on June 24, 2017. We had toured 4 or 5 venues before I came across the Piazza. Before we left, we knew this is where we would join together as husband and wife. Everyone we came in contact with was professional and friendly. Abbey was assigned to us as our wedding coordinator and she was very responsive to me when I emailed her with questions. On the day if the wedding, Abbey was there with me every step of the way and was very attentive. Our guests are still contacting us talking about how beautiful the wedding was, how organized it was and how delicious the food was. We had an opportunity to meet the chef at a private tasting and he was intent on getting our feedback and serving our selected meal just the way we wanted. Our guests were just as in love with the venue as we were. We loved the villages look of the setting, the Courtyard and of course, the chapel. The chapel is simply beautiful and did not require much decorating. It's beautiful as is. My Bridesmaids loved the bride's suite and the guys liked the groom's suit. I really felt like a VIP with all of the attention I received as the bride. I wanted an elegant wedding and the Piazza in the Village helped me bring my vision of my special day to life. Thank you Abbey and the rest of the staff!!! I can't express enough how impressed we are with how beautiful our wedding day was.....

Tammy · Married on 05/07/2017

Piazza in the Village - Colleyville, TX
    When we first saw the Piazza in the Village-Colleyville, we fell in love with it. The venue is elegant and beautiful. From the tour to the end of our special day, from Lorna to Debbie, we can honestly say that our experience was easy and stress free. Lorna answered all of my 101 questions prior to us signing the contract. Debbie also answered all my questions and answered questions that we hadn't even thought about.
    When we reflect on our day, it really leaves us speechless. On a scale of 1 through 10, we definitely give the Piazza a 13 and more. Our experience was one that was Simply Amazing. Debbie is AWESOME and we were delighted that we were able to work with her. Debbie was outstanding, knowledgeable and helpful. Her passion truly shines through her work. We loved that she was always 3 or 4 steps ahead of us and always within reach on the day of our Wedding. Debbie took care of EVERYTHING!!! On the day of, we were able to relax and did not have to worry about anything.
    In summary, we love that the Piazza was flexible and the staff was very attentive. They are really worth every dime that you spend. We can say that we got our money's worth and beyond. The idea of the upscale full service was effective and efficient and was exactly what we were looking for. Our guests are still raving about how delicious the food was, kudos to the Chef and his team on the creamed spinanch and the salmon! P.S. Debbie we lovvvvveeedddd the purple lemonade! Piazza in the Village is the best kept secret in Colleyville!

With heart felt appreciation,
    Tammy and Marcus Robertson

DeAnn · Married on 05/06/2017

We had a perfect wedding at the piazza! All of our guest raved about how good the food and service was!! They would try to work with you if you had a special request, but they would upcharge on almost everything! Overall it was awesome!

Cassie · Married on 04/08/2017

This venue is absolutely gorgeous! It is not the style I anticipated at first for my big day, but ultimately the service just blew me away. They have though of EVERYTHING with how this place is set up! I booked at the McKinney location, 15 months in advance, and they have been so responsive, kind, and accommodating even though I've booked so far out. They made me feel very well taken care of, and I have no doubt that will continue through the end of my big day.

Ashley · Married on 03/18/2017

Gorgeous venue with amazing service and so many unexpected "extras"! Perfect for the bride that wants a fabulous wedding without a lot of stress to coordinate everything herself.

The staff/service: From our first tour by Lorna to the meetings and tastings with our Venue Coordinator Makenzie, we were always treated so special. The ladies were patient and helpful to answer so many questions/emails and give advice, and also flexible with changes! On the day of, our coordinator took over everything from unloading/setting out/re-packing our decorations, placecards, gifts, etc., coordinating with the vendors, keeping us on a timeline, bringing me anything I needed (even without me having to ask!), bustling my dress, and so much more. She also took charge and ran the rehearsal the night before which was a huge help! They think of everything - even serving cocktails (and juice for the kids) and appetizers to the wedding party and family inside the chapel during pictures since they were missing cocktail hour! It was wonderful to be able to enjoy my day and know that my coordinator had everything under control.

I especially loved that they include a video of the ceremony at no extra charge. They have a number of cameras built into the walls and record the procession and ceremony from multiple angles. We received the video back in email the same day! This was such a nice perk since we saved money by not having a videographer.

The food was delicious and we had so many compliments! We did a brunch which was a great choice and a big cost saver vs. having an evening wedding. There were lots of cute appetizers like mini chicken and waffles that everyone was talking about afterwards!

• Devon

Devon · Married on 03/05/2017

I really loved everything about the Piazza on the Green. Ms. Robyn is so sweet and kind. She was very helpful in finding the right budget for my husband and I. Ms. Lorna is so loving. Kim Brown is the best wedding coordinator of the year!! She was very attentive from the beginning to the end! Our wedding renewal was absolutely gorgeous! We're still getting compliments on our event!!!!!

Kimberly · Married on 01/14/2017

CHOOSE THE PIAZZA! This was the first venue we visited and it was love at first sight. Not only is it breathtakingly beautiful, I would consider it to be all inclusive as well. They think of everything to make sure as a bride and groom you enjoy each and every moment of your special day instead of being worried with vendors and others. I just married here on 1/14/2017 and it was the greatest experience ever with McKenzie (on site Coordinator provided by the Piazza) by my side to keep things rolling smoothly. The staff is extremely nice, professional, and understanding. They keep you in the loop from beginning to end to ensure your day is exactly what you dreamed. The food is amazing! Everyone in attendance loved everything, even those who wouldn't normally compliment, did and did it with sincerity. I am so glad we chose Pizza In The Village!!

Gabrielle · Married on 12/17/2016

After getting engaged, we went to a couple of places where I was flabbergasted by the prices, the rules, and the snooty people. We went to the Piazza in the Village and met with Lorna in January. Price wise the Piazza is reasonable when compared to other wedding venues for what you get in the packages and a venue coordinator. Is it pricey? Not really when you think about all you get and compare it to other places in the metroplex. Before being assigned a coordinator, I emailed Lorna with questions and concerns throughout and she was incredibly helpful and responsive. Mrs. Debbie Lovera was assigned to be my venue coordinator. Mrs. Debbie was amazing, wonderful, reassuring, and calm throughout my planning process. She was so kind to meet with me in person when I was trying to plan things and she sent me questions she had. Fast forward to the rehearsal. We had one hour and there were probably 50 people there. Luckily, everyone arrived on time and the rehearsal went off without a hitch. I sent my music choices to Mrs. Debbie, confirmed at the rehearsal, and the music was great. Mrs. Debbie organized everyone and gave instructions in a polite yet matter-of-fact manner. If you can't tell, I am so grateful for all of her help. The big day finally arrived and I literally didn't have to worry about a thing! We arrived and everything was set-up, we handed Mrs. Debbie the little knick knacks we had and she arranged everything. She made sure all the flowers were pinned and bridesmaids were holding them right. The entire ceremony went off without a hitch! The hardest questions I had to answer were what do I want to drink and do I want to cut the cake. Overall, I am incredibly grateful for everything that went in to making our wedding day the absolute best day ever. I am convinced that you will not find a better venue that cares about how important this one day is and includes a lot of amenities. Thank you Mrs. Debbie and Piazza in the Village!

Dani · Married on 12/03/2016

I got married at the Colleyville location. Everything was AMAZING!! The most beautiful venue and well-organized. Debbie was our coordinator and she was fantastic! Very on top of everything; always willing to meet with me, even for the smallest details. Food was fantastic! There was a back-up plan in case it rained (which it did a little bit) and everything ran very smoothly. HIGHLY recommended venue!!

Chelsey · Married on 11/05/2016

When my fiancee and I first visited the Piazza we knew this was our venue. The chapel was gorgeous and the smaller ballroom was perfect as we had less than 100 guests. Our coordinator Rachel made our special day absolutely amazing. The food was delicious and all our guests were impressed with the service. We could have found a cheaper venue, but with everything that was included in our package, it was absolutely worth every penny. The venue is great for pictures too. I had my bridals portraits taken there and they are beautiful.

Nichole · Married on 09/10/2016

This place is Beautiful!! My best friend just got married over the weekend and the staff, venue, decor and everything was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! I must point out the Wedding Coordinator that works on-site "MCKENZIE" OMG she's the bomb.com she is very punctual, professional, hands on and friendly. You would have thought it was her best friend getting married.....because she worked some magic. I will be celebrating 10 years of marriage next year and I thought I had a different venue in mind until we had this experience. She has officially made me change my venue!!
    Nichole P.

Shannon · Married on 09/08/2016

What can i say about the Piazza? That place is beautiful! Doesn't need much decor at all and comes with ceremony, reception, and catering and a wedding coordinator! :) We choose this place for those reasons in the beginning, it just made it so much easier for us. About 3 months before the wedding we met our wedding coordinator Mckenzie. She is amazing! Im very detail oriented and so is she. She had everything organized, we had no worry in the world even on our wedding day. Everything looked stunning! She took great care of me and my fiance, getting us drinks and making sure we ate. The Piazza and Mckenzie are amazing! When you book them (and you will), ask for Mckenzie and your day will go so smoothly! :)

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2016

I am in the early planning stages of my wedding, I have to give the Piazza, specifically Robin at the Piazza a 5 star review. I am on a very tight budget and she is doing all she can to make my dream wedding come true for me. She has never been pushy, or "salesman-y". I have been pricing for several months now, and keep coming back for more details, she is always very helpful, kind and patient, no matter how scatter brained or unprepared I am. (Wedding planning has been a little overwhelming for me). I truly appreciate her commitment to making every bride's dream come true and not just those with big pocket books.

ashleigh · Married on 05/28/2016

I can't say enough good things about The Piazza! Beautiful chapel and ballroom for the reception. Very classic and romantic. The staff is great and very helpful. They provide a wedding planner for the last 3 months of your planning to help you bring everything together. I'm so glad I found them!

Diana · Married on 05/07/2016

We recently got married here, and it was absolutely amazing! We had a 14 month engagement, and from the day we toured the space until the day we said "I do" the staff was incredible! The moment I walked into the chapel I knew this was the place I wanted to get married! And, McKenzie, our coordinator, made the entire process so stress free and fun! And the day of the wedding! Oh my, she was so wonderful!! As a bride, I had nothing to stress over, because she did everything. I can never thank her enough for all her hard work!! We can't stop talking about how much fun we had, and how our wedding day really was our best day ever! I wish we could do it all over again!

Lannette · Married on 03/25/2016

My fiancee and I booked the McKinney location Tuesday at Piazza in the Village's open house. We viewed this location back in March with Robin. Robin gave us an amazing tour. I never felt rushed, and she answered all of our questions. Every time I emailed her with questions, she was very quick to respond with detailed answers. At the open house, we had the pleasure of meeting Heather, one of the owners. She was very informative and professional. We are very excited for our up-coming wedding at their new location in McKinney!

Shequitta · Married on 02/14/2016

Appearance: This place is amazing. I toured both locations and this review is for both. From the crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling in both the chapel and the ballrooms to the amazing lighting bouncing off each wall in the entire building. Its like a fairy tale setting for your dream wedding. There is absolutely NOT ONE BAD thing I can say about the appearance and character of this venue. Its simply breathtaking. Bang for your buck?: Absolutely. When it came to the venue I looked for the best deal. Hands down the Piazza is the best deal. It includes so much that other venues don't like table linens (cutely folded napkins) up lighting, your initial shining on the wall, chavari chairs, centerpieces, 2 uniformed officers and A PLANNER. That is a big plus. Most planners are there to simply make sure you don't ruin their venue but not at the Piazza. This is the real deal planner. She did anything I asked and I met with her as much as I did my hired planner.
    Food: Amazaballs! I tasted the food at both locations & fell in love. I am a very picky eater so I knew that if I liked it the guest would. I was a little nervous that it may come out cold or even taste different at the wedding but I was wrong. Our guest were raving about the food and how it was hot when it came out.
    Staff: So what sealed the deal for me was the staff. Heather ( the owner) took her time to explain the cost and work numbers to fit our budget. She was overly concerned about making our day as perfect as possible. I later met her brother who is also the owner and he treated us as if we'd know each other for years. Every time I called with a question or to make a payment I was pleasantly greeted. Tamara was the planner assigned to my wedding and she was amazing. She was always accessible, and even provided me her cellphone so that I could call whenever needed. She's patient, kind & full of love-exactly what GOD requires of all of us. I highly recommend this venue!!