PhotoWorks Interactive Photobooth Rentals of San Jose Reviews

5 | Campbell, CA

5 Reviews for PhotoWorks Interactive Photobooth Rentals of San Jose

Jody · Married on 04/18/2009

We wanted an ORIGINAL Photobooth and we got it! The Photobooth was a MAJOR highlight of the evening for us and all of our guests! The scrapbook they put together at the end of the night is AWESOME and a very high quality! We can tell by this collection of wacky pics - that we werent the only ones having a BLAST!!! The guys were fun and the company is top notch all the way!

Sent on 04/21/2009

Sebastian · Married on 07/28/2018

My now wife and I had decided last minute that we would like to rent a photo booth (3 days before the wedding). So we were recommended to call PhotoWorks Interactive. They were very helpful and worked with us quickly. We were able to get a photo booth with props and an employee to help out that day with our wedding for a fair price. We were very happy with the rental, all of our family and friends used the booth and had a blast! Thank you PhotoWorks Interactive for helping us out on our big day.

Sent on 08/01/2018
  • F

Fiona · Married on 10/29/2016

We really enjoyed having the folks at Photoworks interactive at our wedding! Its pretty unique now to see an actual booth instead of just a person with a camera and a backdrop. We really liked the authentic feeling of the booth at our wedding. Our favorite part was the scrapbook! Our guests were able to make pages and decorate them with well wishes for us to have afterwards. We also got a USB with all the photos. The owner and office staff are accommodating to requests- we brought in our own stickers and props to add to our book and we got all the leftovers back. Kirk, our operator night of, was really helpful. He even jumped in the booth to print out a bunch of extra copies for guests when there was more than just two people in the booth so that no one had to sacrifice their copy. Our guests had a great time and so did we!!!

Sent on 11/03/2016

3.6
      2.0

My experience with PhotoWorks varied. When we met them at a vendor event, they were very friendly and showed us the album that they would provide on our wedding day for people to write in, etc. As a scrapbooker I loved the idea. My mistake was not following up to confirm they would actually be bringing an album on my wedding day -- there wasn't one and I have no album or guest book. If this wasn't an automatic option, I wish they had offered it on the phone the many times we chatted. However, we did walk away with the USB drive of every picture taken, and the booth itself was a huge success. Everyone took crazy pictures -- even my mother -- and we loved that it was such a hit.

On the evening of my event there were two friendly enough employees running the booth, but by the end of the evening they were fried and visibly tired of my guests. At one point before they departed my 12 year old humorously walked away from their table with a cowboy hat and glasses on, just for a laugh, and when the gentleman approached him to ask for them back right in front of me he was extremely unfriendly. That turned me off, but at least it was the end of the evening and I haven't heard anything negative from anyone else.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Kelly · Married on 09/03/2011

3.2
      3.5
      3.0

Having a photobooth at our wedding added a new element of fun to the festivities. Everyone loved it! My favorite part? We were able to take home at the end of the night an album with everyone's pictures and well wishes - plus a usb drive with extra pictures.

My one compliant is that they called the week of the wedding stating that they received a message that I was interested in their services - months after I had signed a contract with them. This then required a few phone calls to confirm that we were, in fact, booked as I had paid my deposit and final payment already. Not a fun thing to deal with five days before the wedding. At the end, it worked out and everyone loved it.

Sent on 02/20/2012