Photo Paiges Reviews

10 | High Point, NC

10 Reviews for Photo Paiges

Merriam · Married on 05/07/2017

I would highly recommended Paige as a photographer. She is professional yet personal and she is very friendly. She has an incredible talent when it comes to capturing the feelings and emotions behind each photo. David and I had a lot of fun during our session with her and would recommend her to anyone in the area.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Taylor · Married on 05/28/2016

Photo Paige's has taken many of my pictures throughout the year including my senior portraits, engagement pictures, and wedding pictures. I would highly recommend her for any pictures that you need taken.

Sent on 05/06/2016

Andrew · Married on 05/21/2015

Paige really took the time to find out what our needs were. The pictures she took hang proudly in our house as a reminder of the best day of our life. We would highly recommend Paige!

Sent on 03/28/2016

I completely recommend Paige for you next event. Not only was she professional but she was also vary talented.

Sent on 04/04/2016
  • miranda

miranda · Married on 09/13/2014

We were BEYOND pleased with both our engagement and wedding photos. Paige was very flexible and able to accommodate our hectic schedules. We weren't exactly sure what we wanted or where to go, but she did a fantastic job on locating beautiful scenery and I believe that every single photo captured our personalities perfectly! The amount of passion and love that she puts into her photography is absolutely phenomenal! I have and I will ALWAYS recommend her to those looking for great work!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 04/11/2014

Our experience with Paige was awesome. She picked a perfect location for our photo shoot, helped us to feel at ease, and provides us with magical pictures that captured the essence of our relationship. I would highly recommend Photo Paiges for anyone who is getting married or looking for quality couple photos!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Sarah · Married on 01/07/2012

Paige is very kind and friendly. She has done many weddings and is full of good advice on anything you may need. The pictures were amazing and i couldnt have asked for more. She knew what she was doing and went unnoticed at times which i liked because she blended in with the atmosphere of my wedding.

Sent on 02/01/2012

Courtney · Married on 07/05/2011

Amazing photographer! Paige was so accommodating with my insane schedule for the day and produced one of a kind photos that only a miracle worker could achieve. She made everyone feel so relaxed and natural, even while contorting herself to get the perfect shot. I highly recommend Photo Paiges as not only did she make me look stunning in my wedding dress but she is incredibly professional and gave me beautiful tangible memories.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/21/2011

Paige was absolutely the best at capturing the right moments. She is so creative, reliable, and fun to work with. My husband and I were so thrilled at the quality of our wedding photos! She was great to work with and made my family feel very at ease. I could not have had a better photographer

Sent on 03/29/2016

Marc · Married on 08/30/2009

Paige did an amazing job photographing our wedding. We love every picture she took. One of the best things about having Paige as a photographer is she is very creative with her pictures. She also made us an awesome book from pictures she took at the wedding and it turned out amazing. I couldn't even imagine having had anyone else take the pictures at our wedding. She is the best!

Sent on 06/04/2011