Philadelphia Party Planners Reviews

5 | Huntingdon Valley, PA

5 Reviews for Philadelphia Party Planners

• ges319

Gillie · Married on 06/11/2017

For an event that is upscale, exceptional, unusual, and memorable, the Philadelphia Party Planners is the best choice!
    The service is very cordial and so accommodating and the ideas and suggestions are truly original and extremely creative!
    Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Thank you so much!!!

Michael · Married on 12/30/2016

Everything you could ask for and more out of a wedding planner - attentive, collaborative, full of great ideas and connections. I felt like they really listened to me and helped me create the wedding I wanted within my budget. I had been skeptical about wedding planners because of bad stories I'd heard from friends, but my experience with Philadelphia Party Planners was so positive and enjoyable that I'm recommending them to everyone I know!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Philadelphia Party Planners's reply:

Thank you for your review!

Leslie · Married on 12/03/2016

I highly recommend Sandra. I have used her for personal parties ( small and large) and for business events. I am a partner in a law firm and she has planned many networking events for me and my organizations. Sandra has an amazing flair to make things beautiful and memorable. She is respectful of the budget presented, yet when she is done with her planning, the event ( big or small) looks and feels amazing. Highly recommend her- and to boot, she is very responsive and easy to work with !!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Philadelphia Party Planners's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!!

Laurie · Married on 12/28/2014

The most amazing wedding planner!!! We wanted to have our wedding in a chateau in France and Philadelphia Party Planners made it possible!! It was the best weekend we could have ever hoped for and wanted. The venue, the food, the flowers, the band... Everything was perfect. Philadelphia Party Planners also planned the rehearsal dinner the night before and activities in Paris for our guests the week before the wedding. I can only highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Randi · Married on 09/03/2017

We loved working with Sandy! She helped make my daughter's wedding day fly by and so smoothly! She was professional, well prepared and available as we needed her. I'd love to work with her again.

Sent on 09/11/2017