Petite Fleur (by The French Bouquet) Reviews

15 | Tulsa, OK

15 Reviews for Petite Fleur (by The French Bouquet)

Loved all of the flowers! The arch looked beautiful, loved the centerpieces. All of the bouquets looked gorgeous and everything was just what I wanted!!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Tracey · Married on 03/29/2013

I was soooo proud of the flowers! French Bouquet did a wonderful job! She created the romantic theme exactly the way I had envisioned it...

Sent on 04/08/2013

Paula · Married on 01/07/2012

This is the second time I have used The French Bouquet for a daughter's wedding. On BOTH occasions, she was extremely easy to work with, really took the time to find out the style and theme of each wedding. One wedding was romantic and traditional with light pink and charcoal grey florals, and the latest one was vintage and simple with lavender and champagne florals. All of the flowers in both weddings were extremely high quality….it is now 9 days after the last wedding and her bouquet is still beautiful! I don't know why some had trouble reaching Anne-Marie by email….she was very responsive to me every time I reached out to her. She may not be the cheapest florist for a wedding, but in my opinion, there is nothing she could have done any better!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Robyn · Married on 06/26/2011

Everything turned out perfect and the price was great. If you're looking for a flower company in Tulsa, OK i would give them a call.

Sent on 08/31/2011

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2011

Anne Marie was so organized and has so many great ideas. I did not have to worry about anything with her services. I felt comfortable and knew everything would be taken care of just as planned. My flowers were more beautiful than I had imagined!

Sent on 06/11/2012
  • Addie

Addie · Married on 04/23/2011

Gorgeous flowers at great prices. Creativity was superb!

Sent on 05/11/2011

Ann Marie is a joy to work with.
    She is so kind and sweet, and really listens to what you want.
    She is affordable and only uses in season, organic, and local flowers, which I love!
    The ONLY problem was that my bouquet had some hydrangeas that began to brown halfway through the reception.

Sent on 09/19/2012

Jill · Married on 05/23/2015

Our wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful. While Anne-Marie can be hard to reach at times via email, I felt very confident that I was working with a professional floral designer and that everything would be done beautifully and Petite Fleur did absolutely live up to that. If I ever called the staff was always helpful even if Anne-Marie was unavailable. I gave a picture of what I wanted my bouquet and cake florals to look like and pictures of the groom/groomsmen & bridesmaids attire and Anne-Marie and Petite Fleur created beautiful centerpieces, boutonnières, bouquets, and corsages for our wedding. I even had a small change I needed 2 days prior to the wedding and the staff happily accommodated my needs. For a bride who had only 2 specifics- bridal bouquet and wedding cake florals and wanted everything else beautiful designed by professionals to coordinate with my 2 choices, Petite Fleur was a perfect choice.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Jennifer · Married on 11/17/2012

3.5

Sooo flexible! To cut costs, I did my own centerpieces, but she still let me purchase the flowers with them! This really has nothing to do with anything, but I love her accent!!

Sent on 12/11/2012
  • W

Whitney · Married on 03/30/2012

3.5

I loved Ann Marie with Petite Fleur! She took my visions and ran with them! My bouquets were bigger than I thought they would be and turned out beautifully! She also threw in some last minute additions and extra flowers for the cake table for free. She was very friendly and super easy to work with.
    Questions are answered quicker if you just call, not so much for email. Also, I did trees of hers as altar arrangements and I thought those were a bit over priced for some limbs with ribbons on them. They looked great but come on! And I had to find someone to transport them to the reception site for me. Other than that, she was awesome and compromised very easily with me on my price.

Sent on 04/18/2012

Christine · Married on 06/29/2013

3.0

The flowers were beautiful, but sometimes took a while go get responses to emails.

Sent on 07/08/2013

4.2
      3.0

Anne Marie did a great job with the bouquets and centerpieces! With this being said, they showed up to the wedding with several arrangements short than what we had agreed upon on our invoice. They were at the wedding a few hours before the ceremony began, so they were able to run back to the shop to put them together and bring them to us on time. It was helpful that she sent pictures of what she was putting together for our bridal party bouquets a couple days before the wedding but they were not what I wanted at all. Thank goodness my mother has a green thumb and knew what would look good together and knew exactly how I wanted them to look. After my mother explained what we were thinking, Anne Marie fixed them and the final product was exactly what I wanted! In all, Anne Marie was cooperative but I was a little disappointed that we had so many problems.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Melpomeni · Married on 05/17/2013

4.2
      3.0

Working with AnnaMarie was a pleasure in the months leading up to the wedding. She certainly knows her business and can create lovely works of art. My reception decor and cake decor, with roses, hydrangeas and lovely pink roses, were phenomenal.

There were some unfortunate hiccups on the day of the wedding however with the church prep-times; we ended up only having my bouquet available and my husband's boutonniere for the ceremony. None of the flowers we wanted for the church candelabras or flower petals for people to throw at the recessional made it (despite the planning involved). Maybe there wasn't enough communication between us that led to the timing snafu. In any case the most important parts for the ceremony made it and we were able to begin on schedule. We were also given a refund (a very appreciated move on AnnaMarie's part) for the mix up.

Over all I was quite pleased with her work. As mentioned before the reception decor was fantastic. Really lovely!

Sent on 06/01/2013

Amber · Married on 09/01/2013

2.0
      1.0

I would strongly urge other brides to find another florist in the Tulsa area and DO NOT use Petite Fleur or The French Bouquet. My understanding is that Petite Fleur is supposed to be the "lower cost" option of the business. I hardly think my flowers were low cost (around $1600 dollars for a 50 person wedding) and my experience was that they equated lower cost as less important and not worth giving their full time and attention. I met with Anne Marie twice and sent her numerous pictures of the style of bouquet and centerpieces that I wanted. I got married at Five Oaks Lodge in Jenks on September 1, 2013. I made it clear that I wanted my flowers to reflect the rustic setting and that I wanted them to represent my colors which were aubergine purple, olive green, and tangerine orange. While my bouquet was very pretty and what I had asked for, the style and colors were not at all carried out in the rest of the flowers. I had asked for the bridesmaids bouquets to be smaller versions of my bouquet. They were instead predominantly white with a few peach colored flowers, which I guess was meant to be the orange I had requested. The same white and peach flowers made up the centerpieces, which was particularly disappointing. In one of my meetings with Anne Marie I specifically stated that as the tablecloths were burlap and the napkins were ivory, I was depending on the flowers to provide the color at the table. I was expecting a wildflower type mix of vibrant purple, orange, and green. Instead I got white. In the same meeting my mother requested that her corsage not be orange, which Anne Marie noted. However, on the day all the corsages were that same peach "faux orange" color, as were the cake flowers. The flowers were so off that when I arrived at the venue I was sure they must have brought the flowers for the wrong wedding. I will say that the flowers I did receive were pretty enough and seemed to be good quality, they just were not at all what I had wanted and clearly com

Sent on 10/21/2013

0.6
      0.5

The worst company you could hire in town. Just simply don't do it.

Sent on 09/05/2013