Petals & Pearls Unique Designs Reviews

16 Reviews for Petals & Pearls Unique Designs

• Shannon

Shannon Ranney · Married on 04/01/2020

Coordination

I used Petals & Pearls for coordination services, venue decoration, and linens. Without out a doubt, my coordinator Taylor and her team made my wedding day run better than I could have hoped. Taylor was patient, calm, and well prepared for any and every snaffu that came our way. I am so grateful for all of their help in finding last minute vendors and that they were so willing to work with me on my specific needs. SO WORTH IT!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Petals & Pearls Unique Designs's reply:

Shannon thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful review! It was our joy to serve you and Colton in your Wedding day .
    Thank you for choosing Petals & Pearls Unique Designs as your Wedding Coordinators , linen rentals and decor /decorating team.
    From our family to yours..... wish you all the joy and happiness that married life brings!! ♥️
  • Sarah

Sarah Garvin · Married on 09/21/2019

Best wedding coordinator and florist ever!!

Amazing crew that made my perfect wedding day all I could of ever ask for!!

Cassey is the best!!!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Petals & Pearls Unique Designs's reply:

Thank you for your kind remarks and great review Sarah! You were such a joy to work with and we truly loved you and Trevor and everything about your wedding day!❤️
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/28/2017

Cassey and her team are more than wedding planners or day of coordinators they become your friends. They make you feel special and they truly are there to serve you. They do it best! Thank you Cassey, Dan, Taylor and the rest of your crew for making our wedding day super special. We loved your rental line too. Made the day even easier! Cassey also is a florist and made my floral arrangements. They were awesome. My bridal bouquet made my cry because it was so beautiful. Petals and Pearls are worth every penny and more!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Devon · Married on 10/15/2017

I won a free bouquet from a Petals & Pearls raffle and it was seriously one of the best chances of luck I've had! I came to Cassey with a unique bouquet that I loved from the internet that I wanted to base my entire wedding on (no pressure) and she really embraced it and encouraged me to run with it. Cassey & Dan met me for coffee and we set to work planning. I couldn't believe how intuitive she was about my style and preferences. Her and Dan are so kind and attentive! They are exactly the kind of people you want to do business with because they are professional and experienced while maintaining the family business vibe. At our last meeting, I decided I wanted to go bigger with some extra add-ons and we also changed the center piece idea to include 3 styles of tables instead of just one. Cassey was excited and totally into doing whatever it took to make this happen. Cassey sent me tons of pictures of ideas and even stayed up creating new ideas until she was sure I was totally in love with the whole thing. On the day of, everything was picture perfect! I cried when I saw my bouquet. I felt like I was really surrounded by vibrancy and beauty. My husband and family were also incredibly impressed and loved everything! Thank you so much Cassey & Family for making my day perfect! :)

Sent on 11/15/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2017

Cassey and her family are AMAZING! They made sure that my day was just the way i wanted it to be! We hired Cassey to do all of our flowers and to coordinate the day of as well! There were no slip ups on my big day! I can honestly say that I was a stress free bride because of Cassey!! Her and her team are worth EVERY penny! My flowers were absolutely stunning and the set up of our reception space was amazing. Not only did she do an amazing job, but she is such an amazing person and truly shows how much she cares about you and making your day special. I would highly recommend her for both your floral and coordination needs!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Devon · Married on 09/15/2017

Petals & Pearls Unique Designs are a wonderful group of people to work with. You ask and they deliver (to the best of their ability). If you are looking for someone to help keep the ball rolling you should choose Petals and Pearls. They are professionals at this and have worked many different weddings and they always make YOU feel at ease and fit right in no matter what type of wedding. I know you meet a lot of people when planning a wedding but the feeling this group has when they are working with you is like family and that is something special in my book. They are caring, excited and want the best for you. If I was worried about something at my daughters wedding all I had to do was call Cassey Chapman and she was on it. That's the kind of people you need on your side so you can set back and enjoy the event and she did just that. I am so bless to have crossed paths with Petals and Pearls they will forever have a special place in my heart. Thank you for your kindness, quality of service, and professionalism. ~ Devon

Sent on 09/22/2017

miriam · Married on 06/24/2017

Cassey and Dan were a blessing and the best we could ask for. Our decor was beautiful and simple and she even Incorporated my personal signs for the aisle which made it even more special. She was on top of my vendors on the day of the wedding as my coordinator doing things behind the scenes that i wasn't even aware of. They worked extra hard to make sure the day went by without any major hitches. We are thankful for them and we highly recommend them to anyone looking for dedicated, prayerful and awesome couple to handle decor and coordination.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Katheryn · Married on 06/12/2017

I was recommended to Petals and Pearls by a friend of my mother-in-law and we just loved working with Cassey! Cassey met us the first time about 3-4 months out from our wedding and I had personally planned most of the big day myself but was so grateful for Cassey's diligent help in the last stressful months. Cassey handled all the nitty gritty details and coordinated our wedding day beautifully. I had zero complaints with any of my vendors, and if there were issues behind the curtain I never knew. Petals and Pearls may be a company but they sure do treat you like family and make their brides feel so special and are taken care of. I will recommend them to any friends or family wanted someone to coordinate/plan their big day! Thank you for your love and help!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Shea · Married on 05/20/2017

Cassey is a very talented and professional florist, decorator, and wedding planner. We have been very pleased with all the work she's done for us and our clients at the 1899 Farmhouse! Highly recommend her and her entire Petals & Pearls team!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Petals & Pearls Unique Designs's reply:

Thank you Shea Lyn for your kind review! It is always our pleasure to serve weddings at the 1899 Farmhouse and we appreciate you and Richard and your hard work to make the Farmhouse a favorite venue for everyone! The Petals & Pearls Team appreciates a Great review!

Christopher · Married on 05/18/2017

Mrs. Cassey!
    Where do Megan and I begin?! You were amazing. Plan and simple. You and your family went above and beyond and made our wedding more miraculous than we could have had ever hoped!
    I personally want to thank you. As much of a blur as the night was, the one moment you told us to stop, breath, and look at our family and friends from the alter, is the one moment I remember the most vividly! Thank you for that.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Christine · Married on 10/22/2016

I used Petals & Pearls for our wedding at our home for both flowers and day of services. The extra help to make sure everything and everyone was in place and on time was a huge help! The flowers were exactly as I requested. Cassey was very responsive throughout the process.

I valued Cassey so much that I also asked that she do the flowers for my girlfriends wedding a year later. I acted as the wedding coordinator for my friend but Cassey was there for me to help talk me through a hiccup that happened at my friend’s venue and her experience was a big help. Again – much appreciated!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/01/2016

So professional and down to earth! I didn't have a huge vision for decorations or flowers. All I had to do was tell Cassey the colors and she made it happen! I absolutely loved my centerpieces and my floral arrangements. She is an expert on rustic southern weddings! She was also an amazing day of coordinator. Everything ran smoothly (as far as I was aware). She really goes out of her way to make sure the bride is not stressed on her wedding day. I cannot thank her and her team (family) enough for making my day perfect.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Sherry · Married on 09/25/2015

Thanks to Cassey with Petals and Pearls my daughters wedding was absolutely PERFECT! Her professionalism an how she handled every detail was perfect. The flowers were exactly how we described our vision for them. Beautiful! The best service ever!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Jessica · Married on 02/14/2015

Cassey and her team at petals and pearls is the best decision you could ever make when planning your big day!!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Laura East · Married on 09/28/2019

Fairytale Wedding

Cassey and her team were awesome! Throughout the whole wedding planning experience she was there to help we I needed it, since I had not one clue what goes into wedding planning. We got the package with linens and decorations included. That got a little confusing on what she had vs what we wanted. I guess we were looking for a clear cut list of what she had. Her team was amazing though! Very calming but also making sure everything was on time and going as planned. If we asked for something, they made it happen! I didn't notice any quams if there was any. We were also a little confused on the end of the night what needed to happen. I thought that when we hired her team that they would help with breakdown, but she mentioned that the family and bridal party would have to stay and help. We still had the best time and everything worked great with coordinating so many key parts to a wedding. Also, the flowers were so so pretty and exactly what I imagined!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Laura -
    Thank you SO much for such a kind review!
    Our family considers a good review the BEST compliment we could receive and we always appreciate honesty and kindness from our couples. THANK YOU!❤️
    We were actually in transition with our decor rentals at the time of your wedding and that division is actually now being handled by other associates. We are SO sorry that you may have felt confused at times on the decor rentals and what we offer and are still working diligently to make changes as needed at this time to streamline that whole process. We do appreciate your honesty and will take your input to heart going forward. Thank you!
    It was such an honor to serve you and Richard throughout the entire wedding planning process and on your wedding day ... truly!
    You were both very gracious and extremely easy to work with and we adored you both from the start! (And we loved your sweet parents and working closely with them as well!)
    If I may respectfully address your comments for those who may read your review and just to clarify ...... Petals & Pearls always requests that our Bride & Grooms family members along with any wedding party attendants who can stay behind to help with clean up/ packing up/load out do so in order to offer clear direction for our team and for liability reasons as well . We have always maintained this expectation with each couple and each wedding/special event that we do and we share that expectation from the start in our initial consultation as well as give reminders throughout the planning process so that there is no confusion on Wedding day. Our Petals & Pearls Team always strives to go “over and above” in everything we offer to our clients/couples , however , as a gentle reminder we do not load cars, do not clean up Bridal suites where personal belongings are kept as to not put our team in a liability situation. Our contract also states that we will gladly “assist” with the tear down and clean up after each event, however, it is always the responsibility of the Bride & Groom to designate persons to head up and help with the clean up process. Although we did have a team of 5 associates service your wedding from start to finish for 16 hours on your wedding day who all stayed to tear down and clean up the venue , we GREATLY appreciated your family and friends who stayed behind to help us as well. :)
    Once again we thank you for taking the time to leave us such a sweet review and we will take your comments to heart as we continue to strive for excellence...... always!
    Best Wishes to you and Richard as you begin your journey together and may God continue to bless your marriage richly day by day!❤️

Much love to you both and THANK YOU again for choosing Petals & Pearls Unique Designs. Serving you both on your most magical day was our complete JOY!

All Our Best,

Cassey & Dan Chapman - Owners
    Petals & Pearls Unique Designs Team

Kerri · Married on 05/20/2017

1.5
      1.5
      3.0

We met with the vendor on multiple occasions to discuss the wedding; even emailing and texting pictures. Unfortunately the day of the wedding, many of the flowers, including the succulents that were to be a focal point were left out. The quality of the flowers for the price we paid was sub par. The vendor is a nice lady but the attention to detail and ability to solve the problem when it arose was an epic fail. Likely an over commitment on her part but unfortunately her forgetfulness and lack of planning did cause the vision we had for the wedding to be lost. We made due with an amazing venue coordinator and her team.

Sent on 06/18/2017