Personal Touch Wedding and Rentals Reviews

35 | Opa Locka, FL

35 Reviews for Personal Touch Wedding and Rentals

Aurelia · Married on 01/16/2015

Sandra was absolutely wonderful and helped make our wedding an event we will never forget. I would highly recommend Personal Touch Weddings if you are planning a destination wedding.

Sent on 02/04/2015

TANGELA · Married on 06/21/2014

THEY WERE VERY ONE TIME AN PROFESSIONAL WITH EVERY THING, IT RAIN THAT DAY OF MY WEDDING AN ALOT OF THE CLOTHS GOT WET, THEY WERE THEY TO CHANGE EVERY THING , THEY MADE MY WEDDING A SUCCES, I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO EVERYONE

Sent on 07/31/2014

Debbie · Married on 04/12/2014

Personal Touch was really professional at all times. They worked with me and my budget and all of my guests were truly amazed at the décor displayed at both the Church and the Reception. I am happy to recommend them as a wedding service provider.

Sent on 08/10/2014

Kibby · Married on 12/28/2013

Excellent work! Everything I wanted and more

Sent on 01/01/2014

alana · Married on 11/02/2013

Walking into the church and seeing how the church was nicely design it took my breath it was everything that I had imagined and hoped for. The hall was even more amazing loved it job well done.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Kiplyn · Married on 03/23/2013

I recently got married in Nassau @ Compass Point Beach Resort. Sandra @ Personal Touch Wedding was truly GOD sent to me. I planned my entire wedding from the United States without making a trip over there. I described the vision I had for my wedding to Sandra over the phone and between her and the staff they were able to make it happen.

Sent on 04/21/2013

Alyssia · Married on 12/02/2012

Loved my services. Mrs. Sutherland and her crew is the best :D

Sent on 12/15/2012

Calais · Married on 11/17/2012

I was very impressed with the level of service, professionalism, and value that was provided. The minute I met with the staff of Personal Touch Wedding and Rentals, I felt as if I knew them for a long time. I felt comfortable discussing what I wanted for my day and entrusting them with making my very important day beautiful. I would definitley highly recommend anyone looking for value, excellent service and professional in planning an event, to give Personal Touch Wedding and Rentals a call.

Sent on 12/19/2012

Thomas · Married on 10/18/2012

Sandra was fabulous and we could not have asked for a better day from her. Everything we asked for she took care off.

We had a cruise wedding so it was more difficult for her to pull everything together with the transportation needs for all the guests from the ship to the beach along with the bridal party.

Everything we asked for and more was provided. We were looking for a good time to be had by all of our guests and she made sure it happened. The food was great and all of the staff she had with her made sure this was a fun a memorable event.

I cannot put into words how great Sandra was and how much we appreciated her going the extra mile to guarantee our special day was a success.

Sent on 10/27/2012

nina · Married on 10/06/2012

The staff at personal touch weddings and rentals made my wedding day a day to remember, the decorations were amazing and unforgettable, the staff was professional and was able to answer all my questions without hesitation and that was satisfying to my husband and I. I couldn't have chosen a better decorator to beautify my venue and light up the faces of my guests, even one of the groomsmen first words were WOW when he saw the hall and that even made it more memorable for us.The draping from the roof was lovely the backdrop behind the head table totally captured the attention of everyone so much that we received compliments all evening (what a great feeling).We will always be grateful to the team of personal touch weddings and rentals for such a wonderful job.

Sent on 10/21/2012

Personal Touch Wedding and Rentals's reply:

Thanks Nina it was a joy making you happy on your big day!

anishka · Married on 08/25/2012

The service was great ,the flowers were beautiful ,everything was well organized ,my reception hall looked like it was picked out of a designer's magazine,Thank you Personal Touch Wedding and Rentals for help making my day so special and well remembered.

Sent on 09/25/2012

S · Married on 07/07/2012

Service was excellent!! I couldn't be more pleased with this company!

Sent on 08/21/2012

Bettida · Married on 05/11/2012

Mrs. Sutherlend and her staff are the most professional loving people I've meant in the event planning industry. You can tell that they love what their doing and their passionate about it. What they do isn't just a job to them. When I needed them they were always there making my dream come true and making it an reality. I remember meeting them in the KFC parking lot to see my invitations, I mean who does that, The one and only Personal Touch.They were the only ones that could've calm me down when I begin to panick. I have recommended them to everyone I know. My bridal party was pleased and my guest are still talking about the centerpieces and decor. They made it an unforgettabe moment for my husband and I, on behalf of the Wallaces THANK YOU for making our wedding a fairytale.

Sent on 08/21/2012

Evardneke · Married on 11/11/2011

Future Brides I can truly say that I was blessed to have found Personal Touch Weddings. I wasn't a bride who had my entire Wedding planned out a year or two in advance; however, in my first Consultation with the ladies of Personal Touch specifically Dedra, their enthusiasm, creativeness, friendly demeanor but more importantly unique style and attention to personalization, helped me to come up with a Wedding Theme, Decor and Colors just in our first meeting. Suprisingly my entire Wedding came together in about 7 months.
    Not only do I speak for myself, but also my guest, since throughout the whole process they were amazed, from the invitations made by Phyllice which set the stage, to the Wedding Programs, that were distinct and apart from the rest. The Decor at the ceremony and reception was elegant and classicly sheek Thanks to Mrs. Sandra Sutherland - my guest were so impressed and saying "Wow this is gorgeous and so different, Ive never seen this before", I got rave reviews. Again Thank You SO much ladies, you surpassed and exceeded my expectations!!!!
    So Brides if your looking for a Wedding company with the complete package, experience, cost friendly, and in addition has your interest in mind, check them out, and maybe you can share in the experience of having your dreams become a reality.

Yours truly,
    Evardneke Barr-Mortimer

Sent on 12/29/2011

Aja · Married on 04/26/2011

Personal Touch exceeded my expectations on my wedding day!! When i entered my reception i felt like i was in a different place!, They took all of my ideas and vision, combined it with their expertise, and exquisite taste and turned my reception site into a romantic, lush, & relaxing paradise!!!!!!

Sent on 04/26/2011

ANASTASIA · Married on 12/11/2010

My husband and I highly recommend this company. They were on time the set up was perfect and beautifully decorated. The delivered the service promised exceptionally well and beyond our expectations.

Sent on 05/04/2011

Delores · Married on 12/01/2010

STRESS FREE & VERY REASONABLE..This is our second marriage and we decided to take a cruise to Nassua Bahamas (just us 2) to get married on a beach..to our surprise we found our wedding planner on-lthe web...Our first contact with Sandra Sutherland was amazing and to meet her was even more wonderful just to know that everything that we wanted for our wedding including the BUDGET was on point...and because of the time constraints to be back on the cruise ship a certain time..everything went smoothly...transportation to/from ship... certify license...minister...flowers...sand ceremony..wine toast..pictures...married under canopy on Cabbage Beach, Paradise Island....NO STRESS.. JUST BEAUTIFUL.....received everything as promised...Yay!!!! Thank you Sandra and your Team ...You are the Best..."Personal Touch Wedding & Design & Rental Nassua Bahamas...check them out first..will not be disappointed...will cater to your every need..Big or Small!!!! xoxox The Mends-Cole New York, New York

Sent on 02/04/2011

Gina · Married on 09/11/2010

I have absolutely NO BAD REMARKS OR COMMENTS FOR THIS VENDOR.. I will be more than happy to recommend Personal Touch Wedding and Rental to EVERYONE I KNOW IN NEED OF DECORATING SERVICES.. I liked everything about my decorations.

Sent on 09/15/2010

Penny · Married on 07/21/2010

Sandra was a pleasure to work with. I looked for quite a while for a wedding planner that would work with what I wanted within my price range and I couldn't have asked for more with Personal Touch and Sandra. Thank you for everything.

Kent · Married on 07/13/2010

Sandra and her staff provided outstanding service in the planning of my wedding renewal service. Everything went off as expected and her service exceeded my expectations. I don't know how she did it, but she was even able to make the sun shine at the service when it had been raining all day! Highly recommended especially for husbands who are trying to surprise their wife with a wedding renewal service.

H · Married on 01/15/2010

My wedding planner, Sandra, was very knowledgeable, professional, and a pleasure to work with. She went above and beyond to make sure my beach front wedding was a success!

Detra · Married on 12/12/2009

They did a wonderful job in making all my dreams come true.... i was very Happy with everything :)

Sent on 03/05/2010
  • U

Ulean · Married on 05/30/2009

My personal experience with Personal Touch Wedding and Rentals was OFF THE CHAIN. From conception i informed Sandra of my budget and believe you me her ideas for my special event was simply FAWLESS!!! I was really blown away with what i saw from the church to the reception hall. My invitation and programs were exceptional. I would not hesitate to recommand Personal Touch Wedding & Rentals to anyone, whether it's a birthday party or a celebrity wedding, you would not regret your experience with them. Thank you so much for making my special day a great success.
    1). Always let the Vendor know your budget from the beginning so that they can assist you effeciently.
    2). Have an idea as to what it is that you want
    3). Never feel like your budget is to small
    4). It is nice for both parties (Bride & Groom) to sit with the vendor

Sent on 03/09/2010

Kristen · Married on 04/05/2009

Sandra at Personal Touch Weddings provided so much help for us while planning our destination wedding in the Bahamas. Assisting to arrange a reception at a fantasitic local restaraunt - Luciano's, handling the flowers, and getting a cake for us - all surrpassing our pictures sent to her and also our expectations. Having an expert from the island helped make the decisions we had to make easy and comfortable. She was very calming and her team was fantastic! The pictures from the photographer were also wonderful and professionally done.

Sent on 04/11/2010

Angel · Married on 02/24/2009

Personal Touch made our destination wedding very easy and personable. They were professional and hospitable. We highly recommend their services.

Sent on 04/08/2010