PerGen Productions Reviews

PerGen Productions 4
PerGen Productions 5

Nadia · Married on 03/02/2019

Highly Recommend

We had PerGen Productions as our DJ, Lighting, and Day of Coordinator at Fox Chase Manor. From the very start when we met with Arshia and Bahareh - we were completely put at ease. They were both very professional and went out of their way to make sure that our day was perfect. The lighting and music was great! We had a fusion Pakistani/American wedding and Arshia let us choose our own playlists. We even had a few last minute changes to song choices and surprise performances which Arshia was on top of even with little notice from us. Bahareh did a great job as our day of coordinator. She connected with me and my family and always responded right away to any emails or texts. I felt completely relaxed and at ease knowing that she was coordinating our big day. I would highly recommend this team for your next event or wedding.

Sent on 03/12/2019

PerGen Productions's reply:

Nadia and Nick,
    Thank you so much for your kind words and letting us know how we delivered. We personally enjoyed performing at your multiple events. Meeting you and your family was a pleasure for us. Wish a happy life together.

Sincerely,

Arshia S. Kia
    Founder and CEO

Bayan J · Married on 10/26/2018

Exceptional and professional

We are beyond happy we went with PerGen productions for our wedding. One of the best decisions we made that resulted in a beautiful reception, ongoing fun and endless dancing the whole night. The whole set, lighting, sound system was great and we got great feedback from all of our guests. Special thanks to Arshia for all the great ideas, song choices and being professional through out the whole process and making everything so easy for us. We totally recommend him to everyone for any upcoming weddings/events.
    Thank you!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • F

Fereshta Hamidzada · Married on 10/13/2018

Phenomenal DJ + Wedding Planner (Lifesaver!) Duo

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Bahareh and Arshia. With Arshia, he was our DJ and the package included DJ, uplighting all around our ballroom, a photobooth, custom monogram, and percussion. Everything was great and my guests LOVED the photobooth. The uplighting and monogram added touches to our ballroom that made it beautiful. Arshia was very easy to work with and helped facilitate the night with fun music and making sure our agenda was on track. As for Bahareh, she was my lifesaver. I didn't want to originally hire a wedding planner because it would add to costs but about a month before my wedding, I realized I really needed one. I figured that so much time, effort, and money go into a wedding, and a wedding planner is actually so important to have. I had Bahareh as my day of coordinator and I'm honestly not sure how I would've managed my wedding day without her. She helped me on so many occasions and didn't leave my side from the morning of my big day to all the way past 1am when it ended. I didn't want to put the pressure on my mom or my maid of honor, and Bahareh had so much experience with weddings. I was so close and comfortable with her and she helped me remain collected on the most important day for me. I highly recommend both Bahareh and Arshia (PerGen Productions) for your wedding!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Sandra · Married on 09/22/2018

Bahareh Riahi and her staff paid careful attention to every little detail hence making my daughters wedding and reception at Raspberry Plain manor warm and inviting. We have received numerous compliments from the guest about the venue, food and staff.
    I cannot thank this group of professionals enough for creating such an intimate atmosphere and making our daughter’s wedding one of the happiest days of our lives.
    Many thanks, Richard and Sandy

Sent on 10/05/2018
  • Virginia

Virginia · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Wedding Planner

Having Baharrah as my planner was without a doubt one of THE BEST decisions I made while planning my wedding. When I came to her while planning, I was nervous about the number of guests (300) I was having and how to do everything. She quickly put my nerves at rest assuring me that she was used to large events. She then went beyond my expectations. Anything I needed while planning, she delivered! I truly can't thank her enough for helping me with all the planning and day of coordination! I could not have planned my wedding without her.

PerGen Productions 11
    Sent on 03/18/2019

Morteza · Married on 09/08/2018

Mr. Arshia gave us an unforgettable night as promised! The music was absolutely awesome and he kept everybody dancing on the dance floor for the entire night. Thank you so very for such a fun night.

Sent on 09/10/2018

lizzie · Married on 07/21/2018

Wonderful job. Thanks! Great party and added. fun to our wedding.

Sent on 08/05/2018
  • Y

Yas · Married on 11/11/2017

Words ABSOLUTLY can NOT describe how much I love and appreciate your work! Oh My GOD!! Our wedding absolutely looked beautiful, fun FANTASTIC and amazing, with the lighting, the floor fog, monogram and the music and Arshia being the master of the ceremony! The music was phenomenal. I highly highly recommend them to everyone. Every penny is worth spending and using Arshia's service. Every guest I talk to after the wedding is talking about Arshia and the music. I am so grateful and happy that Arshia accepted my request to be at our wedding. It was a mix wedding and we had Persian, Pakistani and American guests and they all danced the whole night and loved it all.It was an absolute pleasure to work with Arshia.
    Thank you so much for everything.
    Love you guys,

Yas and Umaer Haq

PerGen Productions 12
    PerGen Productions 13
    Sent on 11/14/2017

PerGen Productions's reply:

Dear Yas Na Umaer,
    It was our pleasure to be a part of your wedding night. We always enjoy spinning at mix weddings like yours, especially with cool and understanding couples like you. We wish you both the best in your life together.

Sara · Married on 10/21/2017

In one word: Amazing. Bahareh was our "day-of-coordinator"-but really was so much more, and Arshia was our DJ.

Bahareh is a force to be reckoned with. Professional, polite, intelligent, trustworthy, organized, prepared (for literally any and everything), flexible, and all around amazing. She comes with many amazing professional relationships-I loved being able to walk into a consultation, say I was working with Bahareh and PerGen Productions, and see faces light up with joy from having had worked with them in the past. My family referred to Bahareh as a "one woman army", and rightfully so. We were very impressed with her work from start to finish, I literally can't imagine what I would have done without her.

We also had the pleasure of working with Arshia, as our DJ. He's an amazing DJ, made evident by the fact that our dance floor was literally never empty. He catered to all of our guests- both Persian and American and provided incredible entertainment. He is a true professional and has natural entertaining skills.

PerGen Productions will make sure every aspect of your big day/special event is taken care of and in the utmost professional way. I have deemed PerGen Productions and the crew they put together for our big day a "wedding dream team". Simply amazing.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Hedieh · Married on 10/15/2017

I was extremely satisfied with their service !I had a destination wedding in Cancun and Arshia and Bahareh did an amazing job organizing the event .Arshia is an amazing DJ and bahareh is a wonderful wedding planner and coordinator .They are very professional and care about all details of your wedding .On our wedding day everything was very organized and they stayed on schedule and everything went smoothly!Overall they are very friendly couple and super nice .If you work with them you don't need to worry about anything and they will take care of all aspects of your wedding as they have a wonderful team working with them.I would recommend them 100%.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Ramin · Married on 08/26/2017

Bahareh and Arshia are an incredible. I can't find words enough to say thank you. Their job was amazing in our wedding... everything was perfect, Flower, DJ and other things...
    Nima & Ramin

Sent on 09/16/2017

Almas · Married on 07/29/2017

Bahareh is AMAZING. Worth every penny and then some, she was a lifesaver my entire wedding week. I am a Type A personality withe event planning, and she allowed me to do my thing while also stepping in effortlessly and taking care of the multiple small disasters we had the day of (not enough boutonierres? She went to the store and MADE more!!)

She is wonderful and I can not say enough about how professional she was and the amazing work she did.

We also use PerGen for chair covers, uplighting and dance floor lighting...The lighting was great (especially the dance floor tower!). Made the whole room glow :)

I highly recommend this vendor!!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Jasmine · Married on 07/22/2017

Arshia and Bahareh are an incredible duo. They both worked tirelessly to insure our wedding night at the Ritz Carlton was perfect. We had a large wedding of around 230 people and could not have done it without them. Arshia kept my guests on the dance floor all night with his DJing skills, provided live music for our cocktail hour and even added a live drum player to accompany the music during the reception. His package also included uplighting, a fog machine, photo booth, and lighted monogram... plus so much more. He gives you everything you need to make your wedding extra special. Bahareh- my wedding planning, was available 24/7 to talk wedding, made several house calls, thought of every last detail for wedding and without her the wedding would not have gone so smoothly! She put together my sofreh aged, our wedding timeline, provided our aisle runner, candles, and soooooo much more. When my wedding dress strap ripped, she was even ready with a sewing kit! I cannot say enough positive things about this couple. You will not regret working with them!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Nazila · Married on 06/10/2017

Arshia is great. He make the party very exciting , the best selection of music very proper and professional . Mehdi the photographer is awosomr I highly recommend their service.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Mahsa · Married on 06/04/2017

The best DJ service I ever used

Sent on 06/08/2017

Dina · Married on 05/30/2017

Arshia does a fantastic job!!! It was a great ceremony due to the hard work of Arshia and his beautiful wife, Bahareh as the wedding planner, the two of them made my event special and magical!! THANK YOU

Sent on 06/14/2017

saghi · Married on 11/25/2016

If you want your night to be amazing and have absolutely nothing to worry about them you are looking at the right place. I had pregen productions for my engagement party and Arshia went above and beyond to make sure my night was nothing short of magical. I cant wait till he dose my wedding because i know that will be another magical night. To Arshia and his crew thank you for making my night a night we will never forget.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Melika · Married on 10/14/2016

Bahareh has been involved in our weeding since the very beginning. She helped us with every little aspect of our planning all the way and also our big day. We turned all of our dreams, ambitions and imagination to Bahareh and her team to put it all together. Bahareh is the ultimate Wedding Planning professional. Calm, cool, and collected. Bahareh and her team have created exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Sufia · Married on 09/24/2016

PerGen Production company is an amazing company and I highly recommend them for anybody needing DJ services. Arshia did a wonderful job from the beginning of the night until the end. The entire room was up dancing nonstop. Love them!!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Siamak · Married on 09/09/2016

Great service good attitude easy people to work with

Sent on 09/20/2016

Shayan · Married on 09/05/2016

Arshia and his crew were great. They were very professional and showed up way before their time to set up. They were all dresses in suits professionally and kept the dance floor very busy. Highly Recommended!!!

Sent on 09/15/2016
  • I

Iman · Married on 08/19/2016

Bahareh and Arshia have been involved in our weeding since the very beginning. Arshia provided us the DJ, Mc, beautiful lightings and etc. He did a great job keeping our guests on the dance floor all night and I would definitely recommend him. Bahareh on the other hand, helped us with every little aspect of our planning before and on our big day. We turned all of our dreams, ambitions and imagination to Bahareh and her team to put it all together. Bahareh is the ultimate Wedding Planning professional. Calm, cool, and collected. Bahareh and her team have created exactly what we wanted. Thank you guys.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Azita · Married on 08/05/2016

Do not hesitate to Hire Mr. Arshia, He absolutely was amazing everyone at my wedding loved them.
    They made our party a real one and unforgettable i was so pleased with Arshia.
    Do your self a favor and hire them.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Samira · Married on 07/31/2016

Bahareh and her team were so perfessional,I'll definitely recommend their service,great work ethics and very efficient with what they do.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Marzie · Married on 07/16/2016

We highly recommend PerGen productions. Bahareh Riahi is professional and easy to work with. She was always available by phone and email and we are very happy how she handled our contract. They offered us 6 meals menu which included both vegetarian options, American options and Iranian options (various type of protein), with a reasonable price. Everything was absolutely fabulous. Our international guests loved the Iranian food and some of them were asking for the recipes. The quality of the ingredients they used were very high and we got so many compliment for the food.

If you want a headache free, lovely and tasty food for your wedding, I would definitely recommend PerGen Productions.

Sent on 07/24/2016