PerGen Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Linda D. Married on 07/18/2021

Made our lives so much easier

We hired Bahar as our wedding planner and day of coordinator. I did a lot of research looking for a day of coordinator and saw that Bahar had great reviews and her services were very reasonably priced. Her partial planning and day of coordinator package was a steal. Even compared to just hiring a day of coordinator.

We interviewed a different person first but he was more interested in executing his vision and only took my ideas as a vague suggestion. For example, I wanted a violinist and he pushed for a four string quartet. I asked him if he could make our budget work and he suggested we increase it. Bahar was our second interview for a planner and she really listened to what we wanted, took our budget seriously and made great recommendations.

We started planning our wedding a year before the pandemic and had to push back our wedding twice. Bahar was there to help reach out to the vendors to reschedule. We put the planning on the back burner for a bit and Bahar was great with checking in occasionally to see if we needed her to do anything. Most of our vendors were able to accommodate our new date except for one and Bahar was able to easily find us a replacement we loved.

Bahar created an amazing timeline for us that we were able to share with the bridal party and the vendors so everyone was on the same page. It was a breakdown basically down to every minute of the day and something I would have freaked out about having to do. Bahar also ran the rehearsal and told everyone exactly what to do, where to stand, and what cues she will be giving on the wedding day.

I didn't do anything on my wedding day. Bahar took care of literally everything and all I did was show up to enjoy the day. She even comforted me during down time about the minor things I messed up on. She was there to help corral the family for wedding photos and made sure we ate and were hydrated throughout the day.

Hiring Bahar will be one of the best decisions you make for your big day and you should not hesitate to call her to discuss it. She will be the person you spend the most time with before and during your wedding. If you're in the beginning stages of planning and just starting to realize how many little things there are to actually do, call her for instant stress relief. It would be the best first thing you can do. And if you've already done most of the planning yourself, call Bahar so she can take care of the final details so you can just simply enjoy your wedding.
  • Sara
    Sara E. Married on 11/16/2019

All i can say is AMAZING

This was the best experience we have ever had. Gettimg married is very stressful i didnt believe it until i got married. It is almost impossible to find a great dj. Arshia was there every time we needed him. He made sure everything was perfect. Everyone loved the music he was playing and to top it all off his percussionists he had Killlleedddd it. It made the music even better. A lot of people were just entertained to watch him play lol.
    If we were to get married 10000000 times more i would hire Pergen Events 10000000 times over again.
    Thank you Pergen Events for making our special day even more Special. My husband and I will for sure recommend to everyone for any type of party.
    Nadia Married on 03/02/2019

Highly Recommend

We had PerGen Productions as our DJ, Lighting, and Day of Coordinator at Fox Chase Manor. From the very start when we met with Arshia and Bahareh - we were completely put at ease. They were both very professional and went out of their way to make sure that our day was perfect. The lighting and music was great! We had a fusion Pakistani/American wedding and Arshia let us choose our own playlists. We even had a few last minute changes to song choices and surprise performances which Arshia was on top of even with little notice from us. Bahareh did a great job as our day of coordinator. She connected with me and my family and always responded right away to any emails or texts. I felt completely relaxed and at ease knowing that she was coordinating our big day. I would highly recommend this team for your next event or wedding.

PerGen Productions's reply:

Nadia and Nick,
    Thank you so much for your kind words and letting us know how we delivered. We personally enjoyed performing at your multiple events. Meeting you and your family was a pleasure for us. Wish a happy life together.

Sincerely,

Arshia S. Kia
    Founder and CEO
    Bayan Married on 10/26/2018

Exceptional and professional

We are beyond happy we went with PerGen productions for our wedding. One of the best decisions we made that resulted in a beautiful reception, ongoing fun and endless dancing the whole night. The whole set, lighting, sound system was great and we got great feedback from all of our guests. Special thanks to Arshia for all the great ideas, song choices and being professional through out the whole process and making everything so easy for us. We totally recommend him to everyone for any upcoming weddings/events.
    Thank you!
  • F
    Fereshta H. Married on 10/13/2018

Phenomenal DJ + Wedding Planner (Lifesaver!) Duo

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Bahareh and Arshia. With Arshia, he was our DJ and the package included DJ, uplighting all around our ballroom, a photobooth, custom monogram, and percussion. Everything was great and my guests LOVED the photobooth. The uplighting and monogram added touches to our ballroom that made it beautiful. Arshia was very easy to work with and helped facilitate the night with fun music and making sure our agenda was on track. As for Bahareh, she was my lifesaver. I didn't want to originally hire a wedding planner because it would add to costs but about a month before my wedding, I realized I really needed one. I figured that so much time, effort, and money go into a wedding, and a wedding planner is actually so important to have. I had Bahareh as my day of coordinator and I'm honestly not sure how I would've managed my wedding day without her. She helped me on so many occasions and didn't leave my side from the morning of my big day to all the way past 1am when it ended. I didn't want to put the pressure on my mom or my maid of honor, and Bahareh had so much experience with weddings. I was so close and comfortable with her and she helped me remain collected on the most important day for me. I highly recommend both Bahareh and Arshia (PerGen Productions) for your wedding!!
  • Sandra
    Sandra Married on 09/22/2018
    Bahareh Riahi and her staff paid careful attention to every little detail hence making my daughters wedding and reception at Raspberry Plain manor warm and inviting. We have received numerous compliments from the guest about the venue, food and staff.
    I cannot thank this group of professionals enough for creating such an intimate atmosphere and making our daughter’s wedding one of the happiest days of our lives.
    Many thanks, Richard and Sandy
  • Virginia
    Virginia Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Wedding Planner

Having Baharrah as my planner was without a doubt one of THE BEST decisions I made while planning my wedding. When I came to her while planning, I was nervous about the number of guests (300) I was having and how to do everything. She quickly put my nerves at rest assuring me that she was used to large events. She then went beyond my expectations. Anything I needed while planning, she delivered! I truly can't thank her enough for helping me with all the planning and day of coordination! I could not have planned my wedding without her.
    Morteza Married on 09/08/2018
    Mr. Arshia gave us an unforgettable night as promised! The music was absolutely awesome and he kept everybody dancing on the dance floor for the entire night. Thank you so very for such a fun night.
    Lizzie Married on 07/21/2018
    Wonderful job. Thanks! Great party and added. fun to our wedding.
  • Y
    Yas Married on 11/11/2017
    Words ABSOLUTLY can NOT describe how much I love and appreciate your work! Oh My GOD!! Our wedding absolutely looked beautiful, fun FANTASTIC and amazing, with the lighting, the floor fog, monogram and the music and Arshia being the master of the ceremony! The music was phenomenal. I highly highly recommend them to everyone. Every penny is worth spending and using Arshia's service. Every guest I talk to after the wedding is talking about Arshia and the music. I am so grateful and happy that Arshia accepted my request to be at our wedding. It was a mix wedding and we had Persian, Pakistani and American guests and they all danced the whole night and loved it all.It was an absolute pleasure to work with Arshia.
    Thank you so much for everything.
    Love you guys,

Yas and Umaer Haq

PerGen Productions's reply:

Dear Yas Na Umaer,
    It was our pleasure to be a part of your wedding night. We always enjoy spinning at mix weddings like yours, especially with cool and understanding couples like you. We wish you both the best in your life together.
    Sara Married on 10/21/2017
    In one word: Amazing. Bahareh was our "day-of-coordinator"-but really was so much more, and Arshia was our DJ.

Bahareh is a force to be reckoned with. Professional, polite, intelligent, trustworthy, organized, prepared (for literally any and everything), flexible, and all around amazing. She comes with many amazing professional relationships-I loved being able to walk into a consultation, say I was working with Bahareh and PerGen Productions, and see faces light up with joy from having had worked with them in the past. My family referred to Bahareh as a "one woman army", and rightfully so. We were very impressed with her work from start to finish, I literally can't imagine what I would have done without her.

We also had the pleasure of working with Arshia, as our DJ. He's an amazing DJ, made evident by the fact that our dance floor was literally never empty. He catered to all of our guests- both Persian and American and provided incredible entertainment. He is a true professional and has natural entertaining skills.

PerGen Productions will make sure every aspect of your big day/special event is taken care of and in the utmost professional way. I have deemed PerGen Productions and the crew they put together for our big day a "wedding dream team". Simply amazing.
    Hedieh Married on 10/15/2017
    I was extremely satisfied with their service !I had a destination wedding in Cancun and Arshia and Bahareh did an amazing job organizing the event .Arshia is an amazing DJ and bahareh is a wonderful wedding planner and coordinator .They are very professional and care about all details of your wedding .On our wedding day everything was very organized and they stayed on schedule and everything went smoothly!Overall they are very friendly couple and super nice .If you work with them you don't need to worry about anything and they will take care of all aspects of your wedding as they have a wonderful team working with them.I would recommend them 100%.
    Ramin Married on 08/26/2017
    Bahareh and Arshia are an incredible. I can't find words enough to say thank you. Their job was amazing in our wedding... everything was perfect, Flower, DJ and other things...
    Nima & Ramin
    Almas Married on 07/29/2017
    Bahareh is AMAZING. Worth every penny and then some, she was a lifesaver my entire wedding week. I am a Type A personality withe event planning, and she allowed me to do my thing while also stepping in effortlessly and taking care of the multiple small disasters we had the day of (not enough boutonierres? She went to the store and MADE more!!)

She is wonderful and I can not say enough about how professional she was and the amazing work she did.

We also use PerGen for chair covers, uplighting and dance floor lighting...The lighting was great (especially the dance floor tower!). Made the whole room glow :)

I highly recommend this vendor!!
    Jasmine Married on 07/22/2017
    Arshia and Bahareh are an incredible duo. They both worked tirelessly to insure our wedding night at the Ritz Carlton was perfect. We had a large wedding of around 230 people and could not have done it without them. Arshia kept my guests on the dance floor all night with his DJing skills, provided live music for our cocktail hour and even added a live drum player to accompany the music during the reception. His package also included uplighting, a fog machine, photo booth, and lighted monogram... plus so much more. He gives you everything you need to make your wedding extra special. Bahareh- my wedding planning, was available 24/7 to talk wedding, made several house calls, thought of every last detail for wedding and without her the wedding would not have gone so smoothly! She put together my sofreh aged, our wedding timeline, provided our aisle runner, candles, and soooooo much more. When my wedding dress strap ripped, she was even ready with a sewing kit! I cannot say enough positive things about this couple. You will not regret working with them!
    Nazila Married on 06/10/2017
    Arshia is great. He make the party very exciting , the best selection of music very proper and professional . Mehdi the photographer is awosomr I highly recommend their service.
    Mahsa Married on 06/04/2017
    The best DJ service I ever used
    Dina Married on 05/30/2017
    Arshia does a fantastic job!!! It was a great ceremony due to the hard work of Arshia and his beautiful wife, Bahareh as the wedding planner, the two of them made my event special and magical!! THANK YOU
    Saghi Married on 11/25/2016
    If you want your night to be amazing and have absolutely nothing to worry about them you are looking at the right place. I had pregen productions for my engagement party and Arshia went above and beyond to make sure my night was nothing short of magical. I cant wait till he dose my wedding because i know that will be another magical night. To Arshia and his crew thank you for making my night a night we will never forget.
    Melika Married on 10/14/2016
    Bahareh has been involved in our weeding since the very beginning. She helped us with every little aspect of our planning all the way and also our big day. We turned all of our dreams, ambitions and imagination to Bahareh and her team to put it all together. Bahareh is the ultimate Wedding Planning professional. Calm, cool, and collected. Bahareh and her team have created exactly what we wanted.
    Sufia Married on 09/24/2016
    PerGen Production company is an amazing company and I highly recommend them for anybody needing DJ services. Arshia did a wonderful job from the beginning of the night until the end. The entire room was up dancing nonstop. Love them!!
    Siamak Married on 09/09/2016
    Great service good attitude easy people to work with
    Shayan Married on 09/05/2016
    Arshia and his crew were great. They were very professional and showed up way before their time to set up. They were all dresses in suits professionally and kept the dance floor very busy. Highly Recommended!!!
  • I
    Iman Married on 08/19/2016
    Bahareh and Arshia have been involved in our weeding since the very beginning. Arshia provided us the DJ, Mc, beautiful lightings and etc. He did a great job keeping our guests on the dance floor all night and I would definitely recommend him. Bahareh on the other hand, helped us with every little aspect of our planning before and on our big day. We turned all of our dreams, ambitions and imagination to Bahareh and her team to put it all together. Bahareh is the ultimate Wedding Planning professional. Calm, cool, and collected. Bahareh and her team have created exactly what we wanted. Thank you guys.
    Azita Married on 08/05/2016
    Do not hesitate to Hire Mr. Arshia, He absolutely was amazing everyone at my wedding loved them.
    They made our party a real one and unforgettable i was so pleased with Arshia.
    Do your self a favor and hire them.