18 Reviews for Perfectly Planned, LLC

Rehearsal Dinner (3)
To-Do Lists (3)
Budget Analysis (2)
Full Planning (2)

Hiring Val was easily the best decision I made for my wedding, and arguably one of the better decisions I've made in my entire life. To say that she saved my wedding wouldn't even do her justice! She's fun yet incredibly hardworking, and managed to keep every aspect of my wedding going even when several other vendors made mistakes that could've easily unraveled the whole thing. I literally can't imagine how things would've gone without her, because she saved the day multiple times!

When our liquor provider didn't come prepared with enough champagne flutes, and she got them to pay for replacements from a local event rental facility and deliver them to the venue within about 90 minutes! We also had an issue with our groomsmen tuxedo accessories being the wrong color, and not only did she find a workable solution from the tuxedo rental provider before ceremony time, but she also took them to task on their mistake and set me up to get a full refund after the fact.

I can't stress this enough: my perfect wedding wouldn't have even been possible without Val. She deserves much more than 5 stars. If you are wavering on whether or not you need a wedding coordinator, the answer is– you need a Val. She's someone that will go to the ends of the earth just to make sure your vision is perfect, and that's something that's truly invaluable. Seriously, do yourself a favor and stop looking at other planners! This is the one!

Profile Picture Liza, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

I cannot begin to thank Val for everything she did to give Laura and Brian a beautiful day. To say she went above and beyond is such an understatement. She rescued us from our original planner and work tirelessly through many, many venue personnel changes (11 to be exact). She did everything we asked and many things we hadn't even thought of. 18 months of planning, every thing that could go wrong honestly did but Val was there to make it right. She was a godsend yesterday and allowed me to enjoy the day and our guests. Believe me when I say you need a wedding planner and Val is by far the best.

Profile Picture laura, 7/15/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Val was the best! I couldn't have gotten through my big day without her! She was on top of her game for the whole planning process! She was so organized and thought of every last detail! I would recommend Val to any of my friends who are getting married in the future. She really knows what she is doing and is so professional.

Thank you, Val, for everything! You made my special day everything and more!

Profile Picture Jessyka, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

I love Val! we clicked from the time we met at Starbucks when I was considering hiring someone for the "Day off". She did way beyond that and recommended vendors for invitations and ideas for the Wedding. I didn't have to worry about family running around because I knew Perfectly Planned had it under control. She was able to work closely with our vendor team and venue to make our wedding Perfect.

Profile Picture Yara, 4/29/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Val did such a wonderful job at our wedding and I 100% recommend her! We did not worry about one thing on our wedding day and if anything did happen, I didn't know about it! She will take care of you so that you can relax and enjoy every single moment.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture amanda, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Val was awesome, and we're so glad we got her for our wedding day! At the beginning of wedding planning, we didn't think a DOC was necessary, but once was made progress, we realized we wouldn't be able to relax on our day. When we first met, she was totally open to all our ideas and was more than happy to execute them.
On the day of, she arrived at the venue well before us, and everything was perfect when we got there! She even took some of our spare decorations and made it look even better. She got the ceremony started right on time (which neither of us thought ever happened at weddings!) and managed the day perfectly. Val did a great job communicating and keeping us on the timeline without ever being pushy. It was also so nice that she packed everything up and loaded our cars - all we had to do at the end of the night was say goodbye to people and leave!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Michael, 9/24/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

My wedding went flawlessly thanks to Val. I could not have done it without her. When I found myself frazzled or panicked she managed to bring me down and take care of everything. She was prepared when something was forgotten and had everything perfectly timed. All the vendors she found for me were outstanding. I had so much fun planning with her!

Profile Picture Allie, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Val was incredible. She helped us with everything we needed, was readily and easily available and accessible to us. We couldn't have done our wedding weekend without her and are eternally grateful. It was the best money we spent!

Profile Picture Therese, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My wife and I had to reach out to Val in the last months because our other planner vanished. Val stepped in and helped us the entire way. She was polite and professional! The day of was amazing. If there were any problems I didn't see them. She gave us the peace of mind to just enjoy the day!! I'd recommend her to everyone!!

Profile Picture Jimmy, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I was in a wedding this past weekend for my sister, and the bride wanted me to express on her behalf how much she appreciated Perfectly Planned's services. Laura used Valerie as a Day-of Coordinator - a decision that I know my sister was extremely glad she made. Throughout the entire process, Valerie was extremely professional, organized, accommodating, and helpful. She constantly anticipated the needs of the event; Valerie foresaw any problem before it occurred and quickly intervened to provide for a flawless wedding. I would strongly recommend Perfectly Planned for any event!

Profile Picture Stephen, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cant say enough good things about Val! I met her on a wedding site when I was searching for venues. At the time I didn't realize I would need a planner. She commented on a post about a specific venue and was willing to help me contact the facility (who was very hard to reach) even though I had not hired her for any services. I quickly realized that planning a wedding in 3 months with 3 kids and a full time job, may be more than I could handle on my own. We met at a Starbucks and I advised her my wedding was small and the budget was very limited. She was more than willing to work with me on price and gave me a great deal! She quickly researched ideas for venues and met with me several times to find the perfect place. She also handled designing all my paper products from invitations to table numbers, seating chart ect. She let me take the reigns on the things I wanted to handle and was not pushy what so ever when it came to choosing my vendors, but gave me plenty of options. The service I valued the most however was having her there as my day of coordinator. She came to the rehearsal the night before and helped coordinate the wedding party for the ceremony. On the day of she showed up as we were getting hair and makeup done and completely set up my entire reception with her assistant. She met all the vendors that showed up and showed them where to set things up, set up my décor, centerpieces, and coordinated with the photographer. We had one small emergency when my makeup artist forgot to bring eye lash glue and we were freaking out trying to find someone to go purchase some. Val came to rescue when she happened to have just that in her emergency wedding kit! She even held my train walking out to meet my groom for our first look. At the end of the night, she handled all of the take down and reorganizing so I could enjoy my time with my family and friends. Val was the best investment in my budget, and I feel she is now a friend.

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Val was wonderful! She took care of everything the day of the wedding and it went off perfectly. I could relax and enjoy my wedding day because I could trust her completely. I would recommend Val to every bride!!

Profile Picture Ali, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Val to the rescue! An unfortunate situation left us without a Day of Coordinator, setup tear-down crew, bartender, and servers just days before our wedding. Val swooped in and offered to help immediately. We first met with her at our venue a few days before the wedding to go over how we wanted things to go. She showed up with great energy and began writing everything down immediately. Val was in control and more than prepared. Val created exactly what we told her we wanted and more. She went out of her way in so many ways from picking up flowers, making and framing signs, and everything in between. Our venue only provided tables and chairs and the entire set up and tear down process had to take place between 11am-11pm on the day of. We didn't want family and friends to be tasked with the clean up and Val took care of everything. Anytime I went to check to make sure we were on schedule, Val was already working on the next step. Val was always one step ahead and kept the entire night running smoothly. I was never aware when we ran out of ice or water, she just took care of it. Even after the wedding she met up with me to give me some of our things left behind. Val was always sweet, calm, and in control. She saved our big day and it wouldn't have been the same without her!

Profile Picture Cristina, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Val was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! I originally had no intentions of hiring a coordinator for my wedding, because I was so organized and on top of things. It wasn't until I started thinking about all the things that needed done on the day of the wedding that I realized I needed help! Val met with me one on one twice to make sure she knew exactly what I needed her to do! She came to the rehearsal the night before the wedding, and I was so grateful for her there! She coordinated exactly how everyone should stand, and when they should walk, and made sure that the groom and groomsmen were paying attention (a duty that I certainly would not want to have!). The day of the wedding Val was an absolute life-saver! She took every stress and worry off my shoulders. She went above and beyond; telling everyone when it was time to do everything, making sure the groom and groomsmen were ready and dressed, setting up the reception hall, dealing with anything that went wrong, dismissing tables to eat, packaging up food and putting it in our getaway car, and even staying afterwards to tear down!
She made sure that me and my family all got to have a relaxing and stress free day!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Fantastic job and highly recommended! Took care of everything so my husband, family, and I didn't have to worry about a thing. I hear later that there were few minor issues with the venue and caterer but had no idea the day of our wedding.

Profile Picture User6353234, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Val did a great job making our dream wedding come true within our budget. Not only did she find us our gorgeous venue (Quail Hallow State Park), but also our DJ( Cipriano Production), our rentals (Sully's),and our amazing caterer (Dishes by Design). She always answered my texts messages, came to every meeting, and was there for the full set up the day before the wedding. She also worked very hard the day of our wedding. She was very attenitive to me and my husband as well as made sure everything was in order. Thank you so much Val for your help making our day perfect!

Profile Picture rosey, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We loved our wedding coordinator, Kayle. She was very bubbly and helpful with everything we needed her to do. Just one tip is to make sure to talk with the coordinator to go over which decisions she can make on your behalf.

Profile Picture User6862748, 2+ years ago, 1 Review