Perfectly Planned by Shari Reviews

Perfectly Planned by Shari 5
Perfectly Planned by Shari 6
Perfectly Planned by Shari 7

Jay · Married on 09/23/2012

Shari was excellent. Due to her tireless efforts, our wedding day was awesome and beyond belief. Shari is an amazing person who does amazing work.

Sent on 10/23/2012
  • F

Freya · Married on 09/08/2012

We had an absolutely perfect wedding day! Thank you to the great team at Perfectly Planned – you helped to make our day so special. Our wedding was unique in that not only did we have to plan one ceremony but we actually had two! Shari’s experience in this area really helped tie together all the details needed to make the whole day run smoothly. There are 3 main words I would use to describe Shari and her team at Perfectly Planned. Personal - She helped us fulfill our wedding vision by listening to our desires and ideas and used her creativity to enhance our wedding. Professional - She was always polite, timely, and had a great network of vendors that also delivered superb services. Worry Free - She was always on top of every detail and kept everything running smoothly so planning the wedding was a truly enjoyable experience. Shari was always available throughout the months up to the wedding to answer my questions or to give feedback and advice. I really enjoyed working with her and highly recommend her for wedding planning services. She made everything go off without a hitch! During the wedding week, Shari was with us every step of the way from final walkthroughs, the wedding and finally the reception. Every detail was covered, all ran 100% smoothly and the event was a total success....

Sent on 10/09/2012

Bonnie · Married on 12/31/2011

Shari and her team went above and beyond to make my sister-in-law's wedding absolutely perfect in every way. Shari is a consummate professional and a seasoned expert in her field, with years of experience producing flawless weddings in some of the best venues in and around the Pittsburgh area. She has solid relationships with all of the best Pittsburgh vendors, and she helped my sister-in-law work with each of them to design a spectacular event. Shari and her team flawlessly directed a seamless wedding weekend, handling and managing just about everything from soup to nuts. With attention to the smallest details, my sister-in-law could not have been in more reliable hands. Shari and her team exceeded our expectations by a long shot. I recommend her without reservation.

Sent on 07/13/2017

John · Married on 10/29/2011

Shari was an absolute pleasure to work with while planning our wedding. Living in Philadelphia (Go Eagles) and planning a wedding in Pittsburgh would have been next to impossible without Shari. After helping us to create the feel of our wedding, Shari lined up the absolute best venues and vendors. She had our schedules packed every trip we made to Pittsburgh and ensured every trip was productive. She helped us ask the right questions and guided us through details we never knew existed. We also had 100% of Shari’s attention during every meeting, she never took a phone call around us but somehow managed to answer every time we called. Our wedding day was amazing and we didn’t have a single thing to worry about because Shari kept everything running on schedule. The only thing we had to do was show up, say “I do” and spend the best day of our lives with our friends and family. I highly recommend Shari to anyone seeking her services. Thanks Shari!

Sent on 05/24/2012

Kelly · Married on 10/29/2011

Shari was absolutely wonderful to work with and we highly recommend her services. From day one up through our wedding day, she provided great guidance and value, and always with the utmost level of professionalism. She has relationships with the best vendors in the area and made recommendations based on what she knew was important to us. Shari is incredibly responsive and reliable, and her follow-through is truly off the charts! She helped us create the wedding of our dreams and we can't thank her enough.

Sent on 06/04/2012

Nicole · Married on 08/06/2011

We hired Shari shortly after we got engaged to help us with planning our wedding. Shari presented as extremely professional, personable, and organized. We had several ideas that we wanted to incorporate into our wedding day and she helped make everything possible. She introduced us to wonderful vendors around Pittsburgh and was involved in every part of the planning. Shari was always available and prompt to respond to our questions. She helped coordinate appointments and helped us communicate our ideas to our vendors. The day of the wedding, Shari was absolutely amazing! She made sure everything ran smoothly and we did not have to worry about anything! It was such a comforting feeling knowing that she was there to make everything happen as planned. I would highly recommend Shari's wedding planning to services to any soon-to-be bride and groom and can't thank her enough for helping to make our wedding day so special!

Sent on 10/02/2011

Cherie · Married on 07/03/2011

I hired Shari for "day of" planning services. I had some hesitation at the beginning because it seemed like an expensive service, but in retrospect I see it was well worth the expense.

Shari met with me several times before the wedding, helping me with the parts of wedding planning I found most intimidating -- specifically, the "flow" of the day, knowing how long it takes to do everything, MAKING A SCHEDULE for the wedding and reception. She arranged for a rehearsal and was very patient and thorough in explaining what was going to happen.

She never tried to pressure me into a more formal or expensive event that I wanted. She listened to what I said and planned accordingly. She responded to emails and phone calls right away.

Then, on the actual day, she oversaw the ceremony and party. I felt confident and relaxed.

I'm glad I hired Shari for the event and would recommend her to others who are looking for a wedding planner.

Sent on 07/12/2011

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2011

Shari was the best thing to ever happen to the world of wedding planning! I cannot imagine having to plan our wedding without her. Shari made every effort to make sure our wedding was exactly what we wanted it to be and we truly felt that she was 100% dedicated to making our wedding perfect. The amount of work, enthusiasm and care Shari put into our event was priceless. We are constantly getting compliments on how amazing our wedding was even now nearly 2 months after our wedding date! I would recommend Perfectly Planned By Shari to anyone planning any sort of event. Shari will make your event all that you want it to be and much, much more!

Sent on 07/19/2011

James · Married on 01/28/2012

Shari and her staff helped plan and execute a memorable event.

Sent on 05/22/2012

Judy · Married on 08/27/2011

It was truly a privilege for me to work with Shari as she helped to plan our daughter's wedding- Shari was with us right from the start, before the date had even been set, and helped in every aspect of the details and planning. It was a PERFECT day in every way, and something our family will remember fondly for the rest of our lives. Shari was very organized and on top of every little detail, and very methodically helped us get through the planning step by step- she was open to hear all of our ideas and suggestions, and was a wonderful sounding board for all of the things we were hoping to incorporate into the wedding. She ALWAYS responded promptly and courtesously, and was a wealth of information. A day of "no worries" for us, and a wedding like "no other"- AMAZING!

Sent on 10/10/2011

Cynthia · Married on 11/18/2017

Shari is professional in every regard. Her relationships with top vendors in the area helped us to plan the perfect day. She and her team were invaluable, especially in the final weeks and the day of the wedding. Absolutely, could not have done it without her. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/08/2017

B · Married on 06/27/2015

it was a pleasure working with Shari. She has a lot of experience working with vendors in the area and guided us in the right direction. She is very professional. pays close attention to detail and made the bride and groom's vision for their special day come true. She is always available by phone or by email and does an excellent job of communicating what needs to happen next in the wedding process. On the day of the ceremony and reception her staff were terrific and coordinated everything flawlessly. I recommend her highly

Sent on 07/02/2015

Shari was an excellent wedding planner. We truly felt that we could enjoy our event without having to worry about a single detail because we knew Shari was behind the scenes. We were planning our wedding remotely. Thus our trips into town were crucial to meet venders. Shari ensured that we had several appointments lined up. Additionally, she was very willing to set up meetings with venders that we found via our own research. Shari was incredibly responsive both via email and phone. Again being remote planners, her computer system kept us on track and made meeting deadlines very easy.

Thank you Shari for helping us have the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 07/05/2015

Shari and her team did an amazing job! They made our day stress-free and made things run like clockwork. Her assistants who were onsite did an amazing job. Brittany and Linda did everything from arrange our fairly complex centerpieces the day of the wedding to help clean up and get everything loaded after the ceremony. Shari did a great job arranging and organizing things for us, which is tough because both my husband and myself have very hectic schedules. I would recommend her highly throughout the planning process to anyone looking for a highly organized planner who will get things done.

Sent on 11/02/2014

Alexis · Married on 07/03/2011

As the wedding guru of the family (think "27 Dresses") nearly every question in the planning process was thrown my way. Shari saved my sanity by taking care of so many details that would have otherwise fallen to me. She was present at the wedding, but not in the way; made sure things stayed on track, but wasn't pushy. Anything I asked her about had already been taken care of or was resolved so quickly that I forgot the question had ever come up. My family and I were able to enjoy the wedding rather than running around making sure things got done.

By the end of my sister's wedding my father, who was completely resistant to the idea of a wedding planner in the first place, said that in retrospect he would have hired Shari for the whole event rather than just the day of. Thanks for everything!
    -- Alexis M. (Maid of Honor/Sister of a Bride)

Sent on 07/06/2011

Stephen · Married on 08/31/2008

really came through. Did a lot of going beyond the call of duty. Very appreciated. Extremely well organized

Sent on 10/08/2008

Heather · Married on 04/27/2013

Shari Zatman of Perfectly Planned by Shari was the reason we had the wedding of our dreams! She is an excellent, creative, and hard working planner that navigated us through the stressful and complex world of planning a wedding. Her ability to recommend and work with the best vendors in the area (for the best value) is truly remarkable. Shari can translate an abstract theme or concept and make it a reality within a budget; she really has a sixth sense when it comes to events. She is amazingly responsive, and quickly answered our constant stream of emails, phone calls and meetings, always with patience and cheerfulness. As a bride with limited time outside the office and out of town parents and wedding party, it meant a lot that Shari was always willing to rearrange her schedule to fit mine. Shari makes you feel like you're her only client! On the morning of the wedding, I was able to wake up, be calm and enjoy getting married because I knew Shari had everything covered. Most importantly, Shari made the whole planning process easy and memorable, and it was so fun working with her. I would recommend her services to anyone looking for a stress-free event planning process!

Sent on 07/14/2013

Gabriela · Married on 06/17/2012

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

Hello to all brides out there! Shari is the best wedding planner in the greater Pittsburgh area and your wedding will, in fact, turn into the dream wedding that you may not even know yet you want. But Shari does not only plan wedding, she also plans a variety of other elegant and professional events. She will help you every step of the way and provide you with helpful advice and hands-on tips for every detail associated with the event. I would most highly recommend her to my best friend and to anyone who is looking for true professionalism. She is excellent!

Sent on 08/01/2012