Perfectly Planned by Shari Reviews

Perfectly Planned by Shari 5
Perfectly Planned by Shari 6
Perfectly Planned by Shari 7

Carrie · Married on 09/16/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Shari Zattman and the Perfectly Planned by Shari team. Half way into wedding planning, my mom and I realized that we were in way over our heads and Shari was recommended to us. From the very first meeting, we knew we had made the right decision in hiring her. Shari is a professional in every sense of the word. She responded immediately to all of my emails and phone calls, no matter the time of day or night. She was able to make suggestions about my wedding, but was never pushy and always listened to what I wanted. I don't know how we would have gotten through the wedding planning process without Shari. From designing the wedding itself, to dealing with all of the vendors, to the day-of-coordination of the wedding, Shari and her team were perfection. I would recommend her to any bride looking for a wedding planner. If you are looking for someone who will take your wedding to the next level, look no further than Perfectly Planned by Shari.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Emily · Married on 07/08/2017

One of the best decisions my husband and I made during our wedding planning process was hiring Shari and her team. It is really hard to put into words how extremely grateful I am that we had her to plan our wedding. I had a specific vision of how I wanted everything to look and feel. It was because of Shari's attention to detail and eye for design, as well as her guidance, that it turned out as perfect of a day as it did.

Shari listened to everything I told her I wanted from the beginning and every vendor she selected that we worked with was fantastic and able to bring my vision to life. She was patient and present at every meeting, which only eased the process more. Even beyond the design of our wedding, Shari took all the stress out of everything else. We were constantly in touch via email and phone calls and she kept track of when payments were due, made calls and scheduled meetings for us, allowing my husband and me to really enjoy our wedding planning. I can't count how many times I thought how thankful I was to find her.

I cannot recommend Shari and her team enough. The day of my wedding I was calmer than I ever imagined I would be and that was because of them! We could not have done this without Shari and her team and my husband and I will always be thankful that they brought our dream wedding to life.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Jeannine · Married on 07/08/2017

"Perfectly Planned" is exactly the right name! My daughter's wedding was a wonderful day and I got to enjoy every minute rather than being anxious about the details. Shari helped my daughter take her ideas of what she wanted and make them a reality. Our guests really enjoyed the wedding, too, and that was important to us as well. I highly recommend her wedding planning services!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Carol · Married on 06/24/2017

One of the BEST decisions my daughter and I made was hiring Shari Zatman. The process was enjoyable as we were guided by an EXPERT. We had a perfect
    stress free wedding day!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Sara · Married on 06/23/2017

Shari is an absolute dream to work with. She is profeessional , organized and responsive. She has an eye for detail and design and never let anything slip through the cracks. I was not stressed AT ALL because of Shari. I would recommend her and her team in a heartbeat to anyone starting the planning process. Shari is the best!!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Lisa · Married on 05/20/2017

If you want to be a guest at your own wedding, work with the best vendors and have every detail handled perfectly, contact Shari - you will have no regrets.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/20/2017

Shari kept us on a timeline for almost a full year leading up to our wedding. My mom and I never had to worry about what we "should be doing" along the way. Not to mention, the vendors that Shari recommended to us were fabulous. We were in such good hands, all around!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Donna · Married on 10/22/2016

The service was great. It really helped to determine the details. I would recommend it for everyone!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/22/2016

If you're trying to decide on Shari- just do it, I promise it will be the best and easiest decision you make! Shari and her team are amazing and my day would not have been half as great as it was without all their help. She is very professional, knowledgeable and creative. She helped make my vision a reality and better than I could have ever dreamed. The wedding day was, quite literally, perfect- because of her!!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Hannah · Married on 10/01/2016

I hired a day of wedding coordinator, Andrea Byrnes. Although she was just a day of coordinator, it felt like she helped plan my entire wedding :) She helped me develop and finalize my timeline by working will all my vendors independently, which was a huge help! She was very responsive and flexible when communicating with me and others. In addition, she offered suggestions that we would not have even thought about or considered. Overall very satisfied and am so thankful I chose Perfectly Planned by Shari services for my special day!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Megan · Married on 06/11/2016

If you are looking for a wedding planner and day of coordinator in Pittsburgh- Shari & Andrea are by far the best in the business!!! Shari helped put my vision into reality, and is an expert in all things wedding. She has an answer to everything!
    Andrea, our day of coordinator was truly amazing. Her attention to detail, responsiveness, and overall calm demeanor kept me at ease during every step! She went above and beyond her role as "day of" coordinator, and was my sanity the week of the wedding calling all vendors making sure everything was good to go!
    These ladies will end up making your day perfect and the planning process a breeze! Thanks again Shari & Andrea we are forever grateful!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Bill · Married on 06/11/2016

Honestly I have no idea where we would have been without Shari. She was with us every step of the way! She was very professional and recommended great vendors. I also appreciate how professional her staff was. They were amazing on our wedding day. Shari even shows up to help with the rehearsal. Any questions we had Shari answered in less than 24 hours. She is very responsive to emails and phone calls. I believe she is the best planner in the Pittsburgh area.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Ann · Married on 06/11/2016

We were so thankful for everything that Shari and her staff did for the wedding. They were extremely professional, always on time and easily reached by phone or email. All vendor recommendations were superior and appointment scheduling was effortless. The reception venue was stunning. Shari and her staff turned a special day into a perfect day!!!!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Constance · Married on 06/11/2016

It is really difficult to put into words just how grateful and lucky we feel that we found Shari and that she was able to plan our wedding. There are no words that could possibly describe how amazing Shari was as an event planner. My husband and I could not imagine our wedding being as wonderful as it was without Shari.

We found Perfectly Planned by Shari through the Wedding Wire after seeing some good reviews. From the beginning Shari was so helpful, patient, and always knew exactly what I was trying to achieve. Knowledgeable, resourceful, and professional are just some of the few qualities that begin to describe her. She always went above and beyond what was asked of her. We were also in constant communication with her during the whole wedding planning process.

She also had amazing recommendations for vendors. Most importantly, on the day of the wedding, she outdid herself and did a superb job. I didn't have to worry, and I was able to enjoy the entire day. Ever since I was a little girl, I dreamed about what my wedding would be like. Shari and her team gave my husband and I the wedding of our dreams.

-Constance

Sent on 07/10/2016

Amy · Married on 05/28/2016

Shari is amazing. She really made my dream wedding come to life. No question was too silly and no idea was shot down. She is so responsive and always got back to me so quickly. We had two years to plan and she did an amazing job of keeping us on schedule and getting the process started when we needed to for each piece. She set up vendor meetings based on my ideas and conversations with her and found me a florist, band, etc... that completely understood my vision. I also wasn't someone who knew exactly what I wanted and she helped me to sort through all of the possibilities to find what was right for me. She is the best wedding planner and we have already recommended her to friends who love her too!! We couldn't have done it without Shari.

Sent on 06/01/2016

I am Samantha, a student from China. As for a bride, I always wanted a Western wedding ceremony rather that a traditional crowded Chinese one. At first, I thought I could handle all the wedding details by myself to save the money but then I figured out that mission impossible. I would have my wedding, my graduation project and final research paper at the same time! I would be an insane bride! So we started looking for wedding planners and Shari was the first one we contacted. Her professionalism, experienced attitude and thoughtful consideration really impressed us. After a few comparison with other wedding planners, we had Shari's assistant Andrea as our wedding planner.Andrea is the perfect one. She is nice, easy to communicate, thoughtful and very professional. I have no idea of how an American wedding goes like and she was so patient to explain all the details to me. She helped the most when we picking up all the vendors due to my budget. As my husband was working in Beijing, China by the time I was preparing the wedding, Andrea was the most helpful one to me. I can't thank her more for spending the last six months with me. Without her effort, I couldn't have such a beautiful wedding. I had a wedding prepare folder with 12 wedding vendors lists and she was always there when we had to meet with them. We almost spent every week together. I did a dual-language wedding ceremony and reception as our parents can't understand English. Andrea and her team coordinated that point with all the other vendors and we made it! For the wedding day, I just felt a little worried of the wedding party as we were not familiar with the American wedding. I knew Andrea would take care the rest of my wedding and make it perfect. I was so busy and anxious by the graduation ceremony on the morning and wedding on the evening. She helped all the other things as we planned and all of a sudden the dream came true.

Thank you Andrea for being my wedding coordinator!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Brad · Married on 08/29/2015

Shari was great and pulled off the perfect wedding. She quickly understood what we were trying to accomplish and was able to share our vision and actually create it. She was helpful with hard questions we had about what we could cut to stay in budget but also was quick to offer alternatives that were less expensive but added value. The final product ended up absolutely perfect.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Shari helped plan our wedding on 8/29/2015 and it was everything we could have hoped for. She is very professional and truly brings your ideas to life.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Shari and her team did a phenomenal job on our wedding. She helped us find great vendors and ensured that everything went smoothly and without a hitch during the wedding ceremony and reception. We truly felt like guests at our own wedding and did not have to worry about any last minute logistical details.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Nina · Married on 05/09/2015

Having had some time to reflect after our wedding, I realize how indispensable Shari really was. Being an out of town bride, the idea of planning a wedding some hours away was very stressful, and so I began the search for the perfect wedding planner. When I first met Shari, I knew she was the one!- she shares the same appreciation for detail as I do. She did bring our vision into a reality. Shari was able to not only work with me, but also with my husband and parents. Despite a lot of strong personalities, she was able to navigate them while remaining my biggest advocate. She is extremely well organized and has a great sense for how to bring everything together. She really kept me on track with the whole process. Her recommendations for vendors were excellent. Shari was always accessible; she took the time to answer my twenty bullet point emails :) When it came to the wedding day, I didn't have to think about a thing, Shari and her team had it covered- I knew I was in good hands. Shari has my ultimate endorsement, and my wedding could not have happened without her.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Kathi · Married on 10/12/2014

A week before my wedding, i was placed in Intensive Care for five days in our local hospital. Shari never missed a beat. My wedding turned out to be one of the best.

Sent on 10/26/2014

Jody · Married on 07/11/2014

The services provided by Shari far exceeded our expectations. She met our every need and fulfilled every request. With her knowledge and expertise she not only took away the stress of planning a wedding, but also was able to recommend reliable, top quality vendors while keeping us within our budget. The effort that Shari made in coordinating timelines, contacting and communicating with vendors and her focus on Details made all the difference in the world. Shari and her team's professional and diligent work ethics on the day of the wedding are unparalleled as they took care of every single detail for that special day. I am truly grateful to have had this opportunity to work with Shari. Thank you ..Thank you Shari for all of your hard work to make my daughters wedding day one of a kind!!!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Allie · Married on 05/11/2013

Shari was simply wonderful to work with

Sent on 05/21/2013

pat · Married on 04/27/2013

Shari was very very responsive to all our needs and numerous questions.

Sent on 07/17/2013
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 09/23/2012

Shari was incredibly professional and thorough in all aspects. She helped us to find the best vendors and to create the wedding of our dreams. The day of the wedding I could relax and fully enjoy my big day because Shari had every little detail under control. We couldn't imagine having our wedding without Shari there to guide us each step of the way!

Sent on 10/20/2012