59 Reviews for Perfectly Planned by Shari

Cultural (1)
Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)
59 Perfectly Planned by Shari Reviews

We had the absolute pleasure and honor working with Shari for our wedding this past weekend. Shari is not an ordinary wedding planner, she is exceptional. She made our dream wedding become a reality, and even better than we could have ever imagined. From our first conversation, I knew her professionalism and attention to detail was exactly what we needed to handle planning a wedding from a different city. She was always available and responsive anytime we needed her, and plans every detail of the wedding with you. She has an incredible team that supports her in the planning process and the weekend of your wedding to coordinate every detail. Going into our wedding weekend, I was confident every part of our planning was perfectly executed and was able to just arrive and enjoy every minute of the wedding with my friends and family. Our wedding was the best day of our lives, and it was only made possible by Shari and her excellent quality of work. I recommend working with her and her team if you want a full scale planned and exceptionally stunning wedding that stands above the rest. Thank you Shari! Our wedding day was flawless because of you!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Linda was absolutely fabulous! My wedding day went very smoothly and everything was perfect. Not only was Linda extremely responsive to e-mails, she was also very good at managing my vendors and making sure everything was in order. I would highly recommend her to anyone! Also, Shari was so kind to attend one of my floral appointments and gave plentiful advice with regards to my venue. Overall, I could not be happier using Perfectly Planned for my wedding. Thank you Shari and Linda!

Profile Picture Mallory, 7/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This was one of the best wedding decisions we made. First of all, even though we hired Linda, Shari offered to come to our floral consultation, which was very helpful and appreciated. Linda is very professional, calm, efficient, solutions oriented and a pleasure to be around. She did a wonderful job! I trusted her to do her job and she made my day, as the Mother of the Bride, so much more relaxed and enjoyable. I highly recommend Shari and LInda! Linda's intern was helpful also- we asked her to run some mundain errands, like getting a snack for the groom and forgotten items in the suites and she did so with a smile and quickly!

Profile Picture Cathy, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

As the groom of the wedding I really valued Shari’s organization, professionalism, experience and ability to relieve the stresses that can come in planning a wedding. Shari was constantly involved in our wedding planning from day one making sure everything would be in line and ready for a truly unforgettable wedding weekend. After listening and understanding our visions for the event, she offered insights and suggestions based on her experiences. We trusted in her suggestions through the planning process and to say the least she made our vision turn in to reality. She was invaluable through the planning process but most importantly her and her staff made the day of the wedding so easy and go without a hitch. My wife and I are extremely happy and thankful to Shari, and her staff, for everything they did for us.

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Perfectly Planned was professional from the beginning. It was a pleasure working with the owner, Shari, as well as our assigned coordinator, Linda. Linda was on top of every detail and managed to navigate the many cooks that were in the kitchen beautifully. I recommend them highly and would never do another wedding without them.

Profile Picture Teddi, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Shari was the wedding planner for my daughter. She was there every step of the way and very detailed oriented. Wonderful to work with. Shari allowed my daughter to express her vision and then worked her magic! She came up with ideas that we wouldn't have thought of. I would strongly suggest Shari as an event planner..........just a gem!!

Profile Picture Patty, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Shari was professional from beginning to end. More importantly however, she was caring and considerate of our needs and also our worries and concerns. We left many small decisions to her and she delivered wonderfully. It was a huge relief to have her with us on our wedding journey and we could not have reached the level of beauty and organization that we showed to our family and friends at the ceremony and reception. The compliments from wedding guests keep coming in even two weeks after. Thanks Shari.

Profile Picture David, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Shari Zatman is the ultimate wedding planner. She is detail oriented, keeps you on track and on budget, and never steers you wrong. She planned my intimate celebration to perfection. I wasn't a typical bride, and she made me feel completely confident in my out-of-the-box choices, all while elevating my taste level and bringing glamour and elegance to the event. Every details was carefully thought out and planned, and when the big day arrived, all I had to do was be the bride and let Shari do her thing. It was masterful and because of her, my friends and family had the time of their lives and I had the wedding of my dreams. Thank you, Shari, you are truly one of a kind and a wonderful planner!

Profile Picture Natalie, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our best decision in this wedding was selecting Shari Zatman as our wedding planner. She took care of all the details and we were able to enjoy the wedding of our daughter. Best part of her is that she is very organized. We found her very understanding and responsive to any questions that we had within minutes. Thanks Shari for being a part of this wedding and making it beautiful and memorable. We will miss you!!

Profile Picture lubna, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Videography, Wedding Planning

Shari, you and your team of 'angels', as I referred to them, were an absolute pleasure to have had the privilege to be associated with during the planning, organizing and execution of the most spectacular wedding I have ever seen! You are, without any doubt, among the most skilled in doing what it takes to orchestrate such a spectacular event! You made every effort to see that each and every detail was considered and followed with the utmost care. Your style and pleasant demeanor are truly flawless! I consider it such a privilege to have met you and experience just how magnificent you are at what you do professionally! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I shall never forget this entire event and am quite certain, none will compare! My very best wishes to you and your team for all good things in 2018! Kind regards always, Barb

Profile Picture Barbara, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I just can't put into words just how fabulous Shari was in the wedding planning and weddings of both my son and my daughter this past (2017) year! My son and daughter-in-law interviewed and selected Shari for their local June summer wedding and she was so great that I asked if she would help plan my daughter's destination NYE wedding in Chicago. I was so relieved and happy to continue a professional (and now personal) relationship with Shari. Shari's wedding planning skills are top-notch: she has a superior work ethic, organizational skills, years of experience and a charming personality that make all your meetings easy as well as productive. Shari has deep professional contacts with all the wedding vendors in the Pittsburgh area which makes for smooth planning sessions, but she also knocked it out of the park when we had to travel to Chicago to plan a wedding. She was vital in helping us to select our Chicago vendors and then set up our meetings with the bride traveling from San Francisco and the rest of us from Pittsburgh.
Everything was flawless and ran smoothly at both weddings and we had many many compliments on every aspect of both weddings. Additionally, I would be remiss if I did not extol the virtues of Shari's team, too. I primarily came in touch with her helpers on the days right before both weddings but I know they were hard at work behind the scenes, too. A great example: there is no way that we could have figured out how to bustle my daughter's complicated dress if not for Amy's (one of Shari's team members) expertise and patience. Although I was instructed by the dress shop how to bustle, by the day of, I had not one idea on how to do it.
IF you want to have the wedding of your dreams, like my now daughter-in-law and my daughter just had, then run out right now and hire Shari Zatman at Perfectly Planned by Shari. You will have not one regret.

Profile Picture Nancy, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

shari and her team were lifesaving-- they made sure everything went off without a hitch and i was able to enjoy my wedding day without being worried about a thing!

Profile Picture Margaret, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Shari was an excellent wedding planner. She has a ton of connections in Pittsburgh which was great for selecting a venue and working with vendors. She is extremely organized and had us making progress over the year and half that we were planning the event. On the day of, my family and I didn't have to worry about one single detail - Shari took care of it all and made it so we could just enjoy the day. I would highly recommend Shari to anyone planning a wedding in Pittsburgh.

Profile Picture Sara, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

From the first moment I meet Shari I knew I wanted to use her as the wedding planner for my daughter's wedding! She is very professional, very organized, very resourceful, and very easy to work with! My daughter and I had a vision and Shari helped us carry this out with her creativity/vision. I completely trusted Shari through this whole process and she has a fantastic team that works for her also. My daughter and her husband had the wedding of their dreams! Aside from the wedding, Shari is such a nice person and I have made a new friend for life!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Shari is an absolute gem! My Mother, Kate, and Shari worked very closely to give Tom and I the wedding of our dreams. Shari is incredibly organized by setting up an online profile for you so that you both can add documents, timelines an share notes throughout the entire process. Honestly, I didn't even really need to use the online profile because I felt that Shari was so responsive and prompt in her communication that I always knew what was going on with each stage of planning. Being that I live in NYC but was having my wedding in Pittsburgh, Shari put me at ease that everything was running smoothly and on time even when I was hundreds of miles away.
Shari was able to help me get the best vendors in Pittsburgh and did a majority of the communication with them, which again but me at ease! I had a vision for my wedding but Shari went above and beyond anything I could have ever imagined! Her execution was spot on and her design expertise was perfect.
I would recommend Shari to any bride, whether you need a full on planner or just the week of as she will make sure that your wedding day is the best day of your life!
Also on a personal note, Shari has such a kind heart and really does care for her brides and their happiness. I know my Mother will miss having her weekly calls with Shari but I know they will be friends for life now!
Love you Shari and thank you for giving Tom and I the most magical day ever!

Photo for Perfectly Planned by Shari Review - At Phipp's Conservatory
Photo for Perfectly Planned by Shari Review - After the ceremony on the steps of St. Paul w/ the bagpipper
Photo for Perfectly Planned by Shari Review - With my bridesmaids getting ready
Photo for Perfectly Planned by Shari Review - Cake cutting- its gluten free too!
Photo for Perfectly Planned by Shari Review - Back of the dress!
Photo for Perfectly Planned by Shari Review - Table Setting
Photos
Photo for Perfectly Planned by Shari Review - The lounge
Photo for Perfectly Planned by Shari Review - Escort card wall- turned into a photo-booth later
Photo for Perfectly Planned by Shari Review - Menu card
Photo for Perfectly Planned by Shari Review - Best part- dancing with my Dad to the real Temptations!!
Profile Picture Casey, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough good things about Shari Zattman and the Perfectly Planned by Shari team. Half way into wedding planning, my mom and I realized that we were in way over our heads and Shari was recommended to us. From the very first meeting, we knew we had made the right decision in hiring her. Shari is a professional in every sense of the word. She responded immediately to all of my emails and phone calls, no matter the time of day or night. She was able to make suggestions about my wedding, but was never pushy and always listened to what I wanted. I don't know how we would have gotten through the wedding planning process without Shari. From designing the wedding itself, to dealing with all of the vendors, to the day-of-coordination of the wedding, Shari and her team were perfection. I would recommend her to any bride looking for a wedding planner. If you are looking for someone who will take your wedding to the next level, look no further than Perfectly Planned by Shari.

Profile Picture Carrie, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

One of the best decisions my husband and I made during our wedding planning process was hiring Shari and her team. It is really hard to put into words how extremely grateful I am that we had her to plan our wedding. I had a specific vision of how I wanted everything to look and feel. It was because of Shari's attention to detail and eye for design, as well as her guidance, that it turned out as perfect of a day as it did.

Shari listened to everything I told her I wanted from the beginning and every vendor she selected that we worked with was fantastic and able to bring my vision to life. She was patient and present at every meeting, which only eased the process more. Even beyond the design of our wedding, Shari took all the stress out of everything else. We were constantly in touch via email and phone calls and she kept track of when payments were due, made calls and scheduled meetings for us, allowing my husband and me to really enjoy our wedding planning. I can't count how many times I thought how thankful I was to find her.

I cannot recommend Shari and her team enough. The day of my wedding I was calmer than I ever imagined I would be and that was because of them! We could not have done this without Shari and her team and my husband and I will always be thankful that they brought our dream wedding to life.

Profile Picture Emily, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

"Perfectly Planned" is exactly the right name! My daughter's wedding was a wonderful day and I got to enjoy every minute rather than being anxious about the details. Shari helped my daughter take her ideas of what she wanted and make them a reality. Our guests really enjoyed the wedding, too, and that was important to us as well. I highly recommend her wedding planning services!

Profile Picture Jeannine, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

One of the BEST decisions my daughter and I made was hiring Shari Zatman. The process was enjoyable as we were guided by an EXPERT. We had a perfect
stress free wedding day!

Profile Picture Carol, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Shari is an absolute dream to work with. She is profeessional , organized and responsive. She has an eye for detail and design and never let anything slip through the cracks. I was not stressed AT ALL because of Shari. I would recommend her and her team in a heartbeat to anyone starting the planning process. Shari is the best!!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If you want to be a guest at your own wedding, work with the best vendors and have every detail handled perfectly, contact Shari - you will have no regrets.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Shari kept us on a timeline for almost a full year leading up to our wedding. My mom and I never had to worry about what we "should be doing" along the way. Not to mention, the vendors that Shari recommended to us were fabulous. We were in such good hands, all around!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The service was great. It really helped to determine the details. I would recommend it for everyone!

Profile Picture User7391899, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

If you're trying to decide on Shari- just do it, I promise it will be the best and easiest decision you make! Shari and her team are amazing and my day would not have been half as great as it was without all their help. She is very professional, knowledgeable and creative. She helped make my vision a reality and better than I could have ever dreamed. The wedding day was, quite literally, perfect- because of her!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals