Perfectly Planned Reviews

27 | Bryan, TX

27 Reviews for Perfectly Planned

Karen B. · Getting married on 02/03/2023

Best Wedding Planner

Jennifer goes above and beyond! I could not have asked for a better experience. She was very organized, extremely helpful, and easy to communicate with. Our wedding reception had to be rescheduled due to covid and she jumped right back in to assist when we were ready to plan again. She has a good eye for decorating and did a remarkable job setting up our reception, it was absolutely gorgeous. Jennifer took the stress away so we could enjoy our big day!

Sent on 03/26/2021

Niki M. · Getting married on 04/11/2022

Amazing work!

We had the pleasure of having Ashley as our day of coordinator for our wedding and she was beyond amazing. We had an Indian wedding and Ashley took on that challenge with a brave and the most upbeat attitude. She was so kind during the whole process and took the time to learn about the different rituals/ceremonies we have so she could help with the planning/scheduling. I am glad that I choose someone who I could trust on my big day to make sure that things go the way that we had discussed and that is something Ashley delivered 100%. I am so thankful to have had her on our big day and I honestly could not have done it without her!!!

Sent on 12/21/2020

Judy B. · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Delightful Experience

Jennifer was awesome to work with. She was flexible, knowledgeable, and made sure all the details were covered. She presented options when we needed them and promptly provided information we asked for!!

Sent on 08/19/2020

Perfectly Planned's reply:

Thank you, Judy! I was a pleasure working with your sweet family on the wedding. The wedding was absolutely stunning!

Christina M. · Married on 05/14/2021

Perfectly Planned is perfect

I loved working with Jennifer. She mad everything so easy for me and I didn’t worry about anything on my wedding day.

Sent on 06/09/2021
  • Jill

Jill D. · Married on 01/06/2021

Absolutely Perfect!

Jennifer Atkins with Perfectly Planned provided full wedding support for my daughter's wedding. She did an amazing job creating a fairytale day for my daughter. Her professionalism and attention to detail made everything perfect. Her incredible support allowed my daughter to just enjoy her special day. You won't go wrong with Jennifer. She will create the perfect wedding that fits your vision and budget.

Sent on 06/18/2020

Perfectly Planned's reply:

Thank you! I enjoyed planning this wedding with you and your daughter so much! This was definitely one of my all time favorites!
  • Katelyn

Katelyn D. · Married on 10/31/2020

Fantastic People, Amazing service!

I can not say enough how amazing Jennifer and her crew were! They went above and beyond on our wedding day. Handling things we didn't even think of(and that's saying something since I've photographed weddings for 12 years!). They made everything go so smoothly from the moment they got there until the moment we left! I 100% recommend them to anyone looking to hire a wedding coordinator!

Sent on 04/30/2021

Don J. · Married on 08/15/2020

Personal and caring service

Jennifer was very professional and knowledgeable, and helped ultimately guide our ceremony to a great experience for all despite the complications of Covid-19. While my wife and I were full of angst about these unique challenges, Jennifer was calm and deliberate. She is also personally invested in what she does, and we could tell she cared about our outcome. All in all a great experience!

Sent on 08/30/2020
  • Bill

Bill N. · Married on 07/25/2020

Perfectly Planned is an Asset to Wedding Planning

From our very first interaction with Jennifer and the Perfectly Planned team, we were hooked. They made the entire process of planning the wedding so much easier for us. Perfectly Planned was a terrific investment for our wedding planning, culminated by ensuring that our event was managed perfectly! I highly recommend Perfectly Planned.

Sent on 08/18/2020

Perfectly Planned's reply:

Thank you! We enjoyed planning for this wedding so much! It was such a beautiful wedding and a super fun reception!
  • Krista

Krista R. · Married on 06/13/2020

Trustworthy, Devoted, and Perfectly Planned

Jennifer and her team made our day stress-free and nothing less than perfect! My husband and I made the best decision of our lives (other than marrying each other, of course) when we decided to hire Perfectly Planned for our day of coordination. The term "day of coordinator" is misleading, I must say. Perfectly Planned devoted months of their time to preparing our big day. From making the seating chart to folding napkins the week before to making sure all of our other vendors were on the same page to getting last minute quotes from additional vendors to make sure that all of the "between the lines" and easily forgotten things were completed, Jennifer and her team went above and beyond for us. One of our food vendors backed out on us last minute and Jennifer worked relentlessly to find a replacement. (The food ended up being a huge hit!!) She was a lifesaver in so many ways. Before the wedding day was even upon us, we were already SO thankful that we decided to make Jennifer a part.

Fast forward, the big day was finally here and it was beyond comforting to have someone that I knew I could trust in charge. Being a postponed COVID bride, the road to getting married was nothing less than rocky, but Jennifer did everything within her power to make our day beautiful. The Perfectly Planned team was such a blessing to us! 11/10, will always recommend!

Sent on 01/27/2021
  • Janna

Janna T. · Married on 05/16/2020

We are SO thankful we found Perfectly Planned!

Jennifer was so wonderful to work with! Going into a wedding not knowing a thing about how to plan it, we definitely needed all the help we could get. Jennifer was always willing to answer any questions we had. She gave lots of valuable advice and brought up plenty of things to think about that we would never have thought of. I definitely do NOT have an eye for decorating, and she really helped me come up with ideas and get a better picture in my mind of what I wanted. She was so patient and understanding and reassuring with us when we had to make the extremely difficult decision to reschedule our wedding due to COVID shutdowns. And thanks to Jennifer and her daughter Ashley (who came to help the day of), our wedding day was AMAZING. Everything went so smoothly. Knowing that I didn't have to worry about anything because Jennifer and Ashley were there making everything happen at the right time made the day so much more relaxing and beautiful. She also saved our donut wall when the doughnut shop we originally had planned to get our donuts from (Babe's Doughnuts) completely bailed on us the day of and REFUSED to make our donuts that we had already agreed upon. Jennifer worked her magic and after calling a few places in the area was able to find doughnuts for our wall just in time for the ceremony. I really can't say enough good things about her!!!

Sent on 11/15/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah S. · Married on 05/12/2020

Couldn't have done it without her!!

Jennifer and the Perfectly Planned team are the kindest and easiest to work with! She pieced together my very disjointed ideas and dreams to make our wedding run so smoothly. She took my parents many many questions and calmed nerves and made the whole planning experience a dream. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone that's looking for a wedding planner.

Sent on 12/29/2020
  • Cynthia

Cynthia W. · Married on 03/07/2020

The perfect wedding coordinator!

Jennifer was the absolute best and so easy to work with! I would 100% recommend Perfectly Planned to anyone who is looking for a wedding coordinator. We hired Jennifer for day of coordination but she absolutely went above and beyond all our expectations. Communicating with her was so easy and she was so supportive (especially with wedding planning during COVID-19!) Everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding all thanks to her and her team. Jennifer allowed us to have our dream, stress free wedding! We cannot express how thankful we were for Jennifer and how much we enjoyed working with her!!

Sent on 07/30/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda F. · Married on 02/27/2020

Goes the extra mile!!

Jennifer Atkins was such a big help to me during the month before our wedding. The day of she was the first one at the venue and the last to leave. Throughout the day, she consistently went the extra mile for us- from setting up the decor for our entire wedding, making garland from extra loose eucalyptus, and being prepared with anything we could possibly have needed/forgotten. When we wanted to leave our wedding an hour early, she was flexible and ready to inform our other vendors and guests of the change of schedule. She communicated with our other vendors the month of and made the month and day of so much smoother and less stressful. She was responsive with all of my texts or emails, professional, and one of our best decisions about our wedding! She was AMAZING!!

Sent on 05/25/2020
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 02/22/2020

Hire her now

Jennifer was amazing! I would recommend her to every bride! I didn’t think I needed a day of planner but I’m so glad I did, made my day as stress free as possible. Very professional and dependable.

Sent on 02/29/2020

Tammy · Married on 12/21/2019

Organized, Always Responsive, Problem-solver!

Signing on with Perfectly Planned of College Station was absolutely one of the best decisions I made in helping my daughter, who’s a grad-student, plan for her wedding. Jennifer was so organized, always responsive and truly a problem-solver!
    She was always conscientious in keeping my daughter’s vision. She was the gentle nudge when my daughter was slow to respond to texts or calls or make decisions, which took me (her mom) out of the nagging equation sometimes.

Perfectly Planned, although located in College Station, agreed to coordinate our out-of-town wedding in Temple. When Jennifer and her husband came to Temple to look over the venue, she even brought a trunk-load of items for us to look at and even offered to let us use some of her centerpieces that worked well with that space.  Jennifer, always keeping our budget in mind, also had plenty of contacts whom she recommended when some major issues came up.

At the last minute, I asked her to do some extra projects that I didn’t have time for. Somehow, she just got it all done and that freed-up time for me. If you are looking for someone who is reliable, patient and always with a solution up-her-sleeve, sign on with Perfectly Planned. She confirms every detail with all the vendors, so there’s not much room for unexpected surprises. The wedding day arrives before you know it, and it’s fast & furious!  Jennifer was the calm before the flurry, always reassuring me that we were on-target, and that the wedding would be beautiful.  And it absolutely was!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Lisa W. · Married on 10/13/2019

Fantastic !

Jennifer helped me with my daughter’s wedding beginning on day one ! She has great ideas ! She has an attention to detail and is definitely NOT afraid to “roll up her sleeves “ and work hard to make the day specia . Works extremely well with other vendors ! I recommend Perfectly Planned ( Jennifer Atkins) for all of your bridal planning !

Sent on 10/14/2019

Lindsay S. · Married on 10/13/2019

Absolute perfection!

I HIGHLY recommend Perfectly Planned for your incredibly special wedding day! Perfectly Planned was recommended to my sister by a close friend as we heard nothing but WONDERFUL things from her. Perfectly Planned is your go to wedding coordinator! Her organization, responsiveness, and professionalism are unmatched! She contributed so much, including her own personal touch to my sister’s wedding. Perfectly Planned was incredibly accommodating with last minute plans and ideas and ensured my sister’s special day was everything she could ever dream of and more! My family always felt so at ease with Perfectly Planned during what can be such a stressful planning process. Perfectly Planned is 100%, without a doubt, your #1 wedding coordinator and we can’t thank them enough for creating such a wonderful day for my sister’s wedding!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Christy

Christy · Married on 10/11/2019

Wedding & reception

Kim and Jennifer were beyond amazing with service, personality, caring at our daughter's wedding.

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan S. · Married on 06/22/2019

Best Investment of the Wedding!

Jennifer and her team went above and beyond to make sure all of our dreams came true for our wedding. They shared their expertise and made sure that nothing fell through the cracks.

Perfectly Planned allowed me to relax as I was getting ready- confident that everything was taken care of. What a blessing to me as the bride and my mom!

Thank you, Perfectly Planned!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Heritage · Married on 04/27/2019

Thrilled MOG

Jennifer is so gifted and helpful, has great ideas and exceeded our expectations in every way! Our events were a huge success, highly recommend!!!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 01/05/2019

The Perfect Day ❤️

Words cannot express my gratitude for Jennifer with “perfectly planning” . My wedding was something out of a magazine! It was the PERFECT wedding and it's all because of them. I came to them with a simple idea and they worked their magic and brought it to life. If you think you don't need a wedding planner, think again and if you think you can go with just any one THINK AGAIN!

Jeniffer is a top-notch planner and I am incredibly lucky to have had her help. She always made use feel as though she had everything 100% under control. Trust me, you want this is a planner! I loved everything she came up with! She respected my input and added her special designer eye to my ideas. The day of the wedding ran so smoothly. Everything, every person, every moment...

Sent on 03/09/2019

Melanie · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing wedding coordinator

I cant begin to express how much we enjoyed working with Jennifer from Perfectly Planned. She was organized, creative and professional from beginning to end and everything in between. She had information on rehearsal dinner venues, was the contact for our vendors and coordinated everything on the day of. Even her assistants were amazing. I truly relaxed and enjoyed my daughter’s special day because I knew everything was in great hands. She’s wonderful!

Paul P. · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfectly Planned made our wedding “Perfect”

I can’t really say enough on how terrific Perfectly Planned were for our wedding. Jennifer Atkins and her staff were nothing short of amazing. She was so accommodating and friendly to everyone. Anytime we would need anything or had any questions, they were right there to make sure everything went perfectly. The little things that you would never thing off, Jennifer and her staff were ready for. I can’t thank her and her team enough for making our special “perfect”. I would highly recommend Perfectly Planned for any wedding or events.

-Groom
    Paul Peters

Cara M. · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent!

Guided us, but also respected our wishes.

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

The planning and coordination at Perfectly Planned made my wedding day dreams come true! Jennifer, the lead planner, helped us with every aspect of our big day which made it stress-free and so easy to live in the moment with my groom, family, and friends. We opted for a more complete package and the team helped with selecting vendors, design choices, and even helped with set-up and break-down on the day of our wedding. Let me tell you....worth. every. penny!

Sent on 08/17/2018