Perfectly Planned Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Karen B. Getting married on 02/03/2023

Best Wedding Planner

Jennifer goes above and beyond! I could not have asked for a better experience. She was very organized, extremely helpful, and easy to communicate with. Our wedding reception had to be rescheduled due to covid and she jumped right back in to assist when we were ready to plan again. She has a good eye for decorating and did a remarkable job setting up our reception, it was absolutely gorgeous. Jennifer took the stress away so we could enjoy our big day!
    Leslie L. Married on 04/23/2022

Wedding Planner

Jenifer helped organize and plan every piece of our wedding day. She continuously sought after my exact specifications and did not settle for anything less. She frequently went above and beyond and always said so with a smile and kindness. Because of her our wedding day was stress-free and flawless.
    Niki M. Married on 04/11/2022

Amazing work!

We had the pleasure of having Ashley as our day of coordinator for our wedding and she was beyond amazing. We had an Indian wedding and Ashley took on that challenge with a brave and the most upbeat attitude. She was so kind during the whole process and took the time to learn about the different rituals/ceremonies we have so she could help with the planning/scheduling. I am glad that I choose someone who I could trust on my big day to make sure that things go the way that we had discussed and that is something Ashley delivered 100%. I am so thankful to have had her on our big day and I honestly could not have done it without her!!!
    Macey M. Married on 04/02/2022

Best Planner Ever

I couldn’t have asked for a better planner to help navigate, plan and make our vision come to life! Planning a wedding can sometimes be a stressful situation and Perfectly Planned made it seem like a walk in the park!
  • Claire
    Claire A. Married on 11/13/2021

Love love love!

So let me just start off by saying that if you're looking for a coordinator/wedding bestie, LOOK NO FURTHER! Ashley is hands down the GREATEST decision my husband and I made when planning our wedding! I honestly don't think we would have survived our wedding day without her. She swooped in like an absolute baddie and handled absolutely every single tiny little detail. I was so worried that the day wouldn't go smoothly but she handled it ALL. I did not stress even a little bit the day of because I knew she was there to make sure the day went off without a hitch. If there was ever a glitch, my husband and I have no idea because she took care of everything. My husband and I, as well as all our family and friends, had the BEST time because we didn't have to worry about a singe thing. She also helped corral my family for the wedding rehearsal, and honestly, that's a task similar to herding cats. I'm convinced she has superpowers. I am so thankful we picked her because she was our guardian angel and she and her assistant coordinated the heck out of our day! Love you, Ashley!
    Brooke J. Married on 10/02/2021

Wonderful service and great value

Jennifer was wonderful to work with! She took care of coordinating with all of the vendors leading up to our wedding, creating our timeline, and answering all my questions. Our wedding day was perfect and stress free; Jennifer and her assistant handled every detail, including running out to get pins for the boutonnieres. Her package prices are very reasonable, worth every penny to help us to enjoy our day and celebrate with friends and family!
  • Layne
    Layne B. Married on 09/25/2021

You need perfectly planned right now!

YOU NEED THIS TEAM FOR YOUR WEDDING! ABSOLUTELY 1 MILLION TIMES RECOMMEND! The Perfectly Planned team did an AMAZING job with our entire wedding experience! From the start of the wedding day they took over making our venue absolutely flawless! They used my ideas and vision for decorations and atmosphere and made it just that, and so so much more! I never dreamed my wedding could be so beautiful! I could go on and on, but the most incredible thing about the Perfectly Planned team was how smoothly the day went. From the start of the day getting ready, through the ceremony, and reception everything flowed. Their team helped keep the reception moving seamlessly and completely made it where my husband and I could simply enjoy being married and celebrating with our loved ones! Even the simplest of details were covered! I can't put in words how incredibly thankful we were to have them! They were absolutely the reason our wedding day went so smoothly and I honestly couldn't even name all the things they did for us behind the scene! And they are the absolute kindest souls! My biggest regret was not hiring them sooner!
    Patty L. Married on 09/25/2021

These ladies are simply the best! We could not have done it without their help. As the mother of the bride, I did not have to worry about anything!

I was able to enjoy the beautiful day. Jennifer & Ashley are wonderful to work with! I give them 10++++++!
    Haley E. Married on 09/18/2021

Wedding Planner

Working with Ashley was a dream!!!! She was extremely organized, thorough, understood my vision, and took care of all the details of communicating with vendors & making sure everything flowed well. She made my wedding day stress free and I completely recommend using her to help with all of your planning needs 🥰
    Logan G. Married on 09/11/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

Ashley & her husband were an absolute dream to work with! Leading up to the wedding she helped me take care of anything I needed to get done and always had an answer to my questions. The day of my wedding I never once felt stressed or like something wasn't taken care of. They were so incredibly helpful, easy going and oh so kind!!! I'm so grateful they were apart of my day and would recommend them 100x over again. Thank you for helping make my day absolutely perfect!
    Deeann B. Married on 09/05/2021

Blue Wedding

Don't walk but RUN to Perfectly Planned! The best services ever. We had the smoothest most amazing experience with such an amazing team!
  • Amy
    Amy B. Married on 08/20/2021

No worries with using Jennifer!

Jennifer was amazing! She was very helpful and patient. Jennifer was equipt with whatever we needed at the cremony. For example, the bride strap broke! Jennifer had the needle and thread there to help. If a bride or mother of bride wants to enjoy the wedding, hiring Jennifer is the way to go!
    Carly M. Married on 08/20/2021

Perfectly Planned was PERFECT

I’m so thankful for Jennifer and her team! In times of so much stress as a bride… She was my life saver! Jennifer was an expert at answering ALL of our many questions with so much grace and patience. She put so much heart & creative-thinking into making our day perfect. We love you Perfectly Planned!! Book your wedding with this team NOW.
    Judy B. Married on 07/08/2021

Delightful Experience

Jennifer was awesome to work with. She was flexible, knowledgeable, and made sure all the details were covered. She presented options when we needed them and promptly provided information we asked for!!

Perfectly Planned's reply:

Thank you, Judy! I was a pleasure working with your sweet family on the wedding. The wedding was absolutely stunning!
    Christina M. Married on 05/14/2021

Perfectly Planned is perfect

I loved working with Jennifer. She mad everything so easy for me and I didn’t worry about anything on my wedding day.
  • Jill
    Jill D. Married on 01/06/2021

Absolutely Perfect!

Jennifer Atkins with Perfectly Planned provided full wedding support for my daughter's wedding. She did an amazing job creating a fairytale day for my daughter. Her professionalism and attention to detail made everything perfect. Her incredible support allowed my daughter to just enjoy her special day. You won't go wrong with Jennifer. She will create the perfect wedding that fits your vision and budget.

Perfectly Planned's reply:

Thank you! I enjoyed planning this wedding with you and your daughter so much! This was definitely one of my all time favorites!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn D. Married on 10/31/2020

Fantastic People, Amazing service!

I can not say enough how amazing Jennifer and her crew were! They went above and beyond on our wedding day. Handling things we didn't even think of(and that's saying something since I've photographed weddings for 12 years!). They made everything go so smoothly from the moment they got there until the moment we left! I 100% recommend them to anyone looking to hire a wedding coordinator!
    Don J. Married on 08/15/2020

Personal and caring service

Jennifer was very professional and knowledgeable, and helped ultimately guide our ceremony to a great experience for all despite the complications of Covid-19. While my wife and I were full of angst about these unique challenges, Jennifer was calm and deliberate. She is also personally invested in what she does, and we could tell she cared about our outcome. All in all a great experience!
  • Bill
    Bill N. Married on 07/25/2020

Perfectly Planned is an Asset to Wedding Planning

From our very first interaction with Jennifer and the Perfectly Planned team, we were hooked. They made the entire process of planning the wedding so much easier for us. Perfectly Planned was a terrific investment for our wedding planning, culminated by ensuring that our event was managed perfectly! I highly recommend Perfectly Planned.

Perfectly Planned's reply:

Thank you! We enjoyed planning for this wedding so much! It was such a beautiful wedding and a super fun reception!
  • Krista
    Krista R. Married on 06/13/2020

Trustworthy, Devoted, and Perfectly Planned

Jennifer and her team made our day stress-free and nothing less than perfect! My husband and I made the best decision of our lives (other than marrying each other, of course) when we decided to hire Perfectly Planned for our day of coordination. The term "day of coordinator" is misleading, I must say. Perfectly Planned devoted months of their time to preparing our big day. From making the seating chart to folding napkins the week before to making sure all of our other vendors were on the same page to getting last minute quotes from additional vendors to make sure that all of the "between the lines" and easily forgotten things were completed, Jennifer and her team went above and beyond for us. One of our food vendors backed out on us last minute and Jennifer worked relentlessly to find a replacement. (The food ended up being a huge hit!!) She was a lifesaver in so many ways. Before the wedding day was even upon us, we were already SO thankful that we decided to make Jennifer a part.

Fast forward, the big day was finally here and it was beyond comforting to have someone that I knew I could trust in charge. Being a postponed COVID bride, the road to getting married was nothing less than rocky, but Jennifer did everything within her power to make our day beautiful. The Perfectly Planned team was such a blessing to us! 11/10, will always recommend!
  • Janna
    Janna T. Married on 05/16/2020

We are SO thankful we found Perfectly Planned!

Jennifer was so wonderful to work with! Going into a wedding not knowing a thing about how to plan it, we definitely needed all the help we could get. Jennifer was always willing to answer any questions we had. She gave lots of valuable advice and brought up plenty of things to think about that we would never have thought of. I definitely do NOT have an eye for decorating, and she really helped me come up with ideas and get a better picture in my mind of what I wanted. She was so patient and understanding and reassuring with us when we had to make the extremely difficult decision to reschedule our wedding due to COVID shutdowns. And thanks to Jennifer and her daughter Ashley (who came to help the day of), our wedding day was AMAZING. Everything went so smoothly. Knowing that I didn't have to worry about anything because Jennifer and Ashley were there making everything happen at the right time made the day so much more relaxing and beautiful. She also saved our donut wall when the doughnut shop we originally had planned to get our donuts from (Babe's Doughnuts) completely bailed on us the day of and REFUSED to make our donuts that we had already agreed upon. Jennifer worked her magic and after calling a few places in the area was able to find doughnuts for our wall just in time for the ceremony. I really can't say enough good things about her!!!
  • Hannah
    Hannah S. Married on 05/12/2020

Couldn't have done it without her!!

Jennifer and the Perfectly Planned team are the kindest and easiest to work with! She pieced together my very disjointed ideas and dreams to make our wedding run so smoothly. She took my parents many many questions and calmed nerves and made the whole planning experience a dream. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone that's looking for a wedding planner.
  • Cynthia
    Cynthia W. Married on 03/07/2020

The perfect wedding coordinator!

Jennifer was the absolute best and so easy to work with! I would 100% recommend Perfectly Planned to anyone who is looking for a wedding coordinator. We hired Jennifer for day of coordination but she absolutely went above and beyond all our expectations. Communicating with her was so easy and she was so supportive (especially with wedding planning during COVID-19!) Everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding all thanks to her and her team. Jennifer allowed us to have our dream, stress free wedding! We cannot express how thankful we were for Jennifer and how much we enjoyed working with her!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda F. Married on 02/27/2020

Goes the extra mile!!

Jennifer Atkins was such a big help to me during the month before our wedding. The day of she was the first one at the venue and the last to leave. Throughout the day, she consistently went the extra mile for us- from setting up the decor for our entire wedding, making garland from extra loose eucalyptus, and being prepared with anything we could possibly have needed/forgotten. When we wanted to leave our wedding an hour early, she was flexible and ready to inform our other vendors and guests of the change of schedule. She communicated with our other vendors the month of and made the month and day of so much smoother and less stressful. She was responsive with all of my texts or emails, professional, and one of our best decisions about our wedding! She was AMAZING!!
  • Alex
    Alex Married on 02/22/2020

Hire her now

Jennifer was amazing! I would recommend her to every bride! I didn’t think I needed a day of planner but I’m so glad I did, made my day as stress free as possible. Very professional and dependable.