Perfectly Planned Reviews

15 Reviews for Perfectly Planned

• Amanda

Amanda Ford · Married on 02/27/2020

Goes the extra mile!!

Jennifer Atkins was such a big help to me during the month before our wedding. The day of she was the first one at the venue and the last to leave. Throughout the day, she consistently went the extra mile for us- from setting up the decor for our entire wedding, making garland from extra loose eucalyptus, and being prepared with anything we could possibly have needed/forgotten. When we wanted to leave our wedding an hour early, she was flexible and ready to inform our other vendors and guests of the change of schedule. She communicated with our other vendors the month of and made the month and day of so much smoother and less stressful. She was responsive with all of my texts or emails, professional, and one of our best decisions about our wedding! She was AMAZING!!

Sent on 05/25/2020
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 02/22/2020

Hire her now

Jennifer was amazing! I would recommend her to every bride! I didn’t think I needed a day of planner but I’m so glad I did, made my day as stress free as possible. Very professional and dependable.

Sent on 02/29/2020

Tammy B. · Married on 12/21/2019

Organized, Always Responsive, Problem-solver!

Signing on with Perfectly Planned of College Station was absolutely one of the best decisions I made in helping my daughter, who’s a grad-student, plan for her wedding. Jennifer was so organized, always responsive and truly a problem-solver!
    She was always conscientious in keeping my daughter’s vision. She was the gentle nudge when my daughter was slow to respond to texts or calls or make decisions, which took me (her mom) out of the nagging equation sometimes.

Perfectly Planned, although located in College Station, agreed to coordinate our out-of-town wedding in Temple. When Jennifer and her husband came to Temple to look over the venue, she even brought a trunk-load of items for us to look at and even offered to let us use some of her centerpieces that worked well with that space.  Jennifer, always keeping our budget in mind, also had plenty of contacts whom she recommended when some major issues came up.

At the last minute, I asked her to do some extra projects that I didn’t have time for. Somehow, she just got it all done and that freed-up time for me. If you are looking for someone who is reliable, patient and always with a solution up-her-sleeve, sign on with Perfectly Planned. She confirms every detail with all the vendors, so there’s not much room for unexpected surprises. The wedding day arrives before you know it, and it’s fast & furious!  Jennifer was the calm before the flurry, always reassuring me that we were on-target, and that the wedding would be beautiful.  And it absolutely was!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Lisa Wiese · Married on 10/13/2019

Fantastic !

Jennifer helped me with my daughter’s wedding beginning on day one ! She has great ideas ! She has an attention to detail and is definitely NOT afraid to “roll up her sleeves “ and work hard to make the day specia . Works extremely well with other vendors ! I recommend Perfectly Planned ( Jennifer Atkins) for all of your bridal planning !

Sent on 10/14/2019

Lindsay Speake · Married on 10/13/2019

Absolute perfection!

I HIGHLY recommend Perfectly Planned for your incredibly special wedding day! Perfectly Planned was recommended to my sister by a close friend as we heard nothing but WONDERFUL things from her. Perfectly Planned is your go to wedding coordinator! Her organization, responsiveness, and professionalism are unmatched! She contributed so much, including her own personal touch to my sister’s wedding. Perfectly Planned was incredibly accommodating with last minute plans and ideas and ensured my sister’s special day was everything she could ever dream of and more! My family always felt so at ease with Perfectly Planned during what can be such a stressful planning process. Perfectly Planned is 100%, without a doubt, your #1 wedding coordinator and we can’t thank them enough for creating such a wonderful day for my sister’s wedding!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Christy

Christy · Married on 10/11/2019

Wedding & reception

Kim and Jennifer were beyond amazing with service, personality, caring at our daughter's wedding.

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan Stoll · Married on 06/22/2019

Best Investment of the Wedding!

Jennifer and her team went above and beyond to make sure all of our dreams came true for our wedding. They shared their expertise and made sure that nothing fell through the cracks.

Perfectly Planned allowed me to relax as I was getting ready- confident that everything was taken care of. What a blessing to me as the bride and my mom!

Thank you, Perfectly Planned!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Heritage · Married on 04/27/2019

Thrilled MOG

Jennifer is so gifted and helpful, has great ideas and exceeded our expectations in every way! Our events were a huge success, highly recommend!!!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 01/05/2019

The Perfect Day ❤️

Words cannot express my gratitude for Jennifer with “perfectly planning” . My wedding was something out of a magazine! It was the PERFECT wedding and it's all because of them. I came to them with a simple idea and they worked their magic and brought it to life. If you think you don't need a wedding planner, think again and if you think you can go with just any one THINK AGAIN!

Jeniffer is a top-notch planner and I am incredibly lucky to have had her help. She always made use feel as though she had everything 100% under control. Trust me, you want this is a planner! I loved everything she came up with! She respected my input and added her special designer eye to my ideas. The day of the wedding ran so smoothly. Everything, every person, every moment...

Sent on 03/09/2019

Melanie · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing wedding coordinator

I cant begin to express how much we enjoyed working with Jennifer from Perfectly Planned. She was organized, creative and professional from beginning to end and everything in between. She had information on rehearsal dinner venues, was the contact for our vendors and coordinated everything on the day of. Even her assistants were amazing. I truly relaxed and enjoyed my daughter’s special day because I knew everything was in great hands. She’s wonderful!

Paul Peters · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfectly Planned made our wedding “Perfect”

I can’t really say enough on how terrific Perfectly Planned were for our wedding. Jennifer Atkins and her staff were nothing short of amazing. She was so accommodating and friendly to everyone. Anytime we would need anything or had any questions, they were right there to make sure everything went perfectly. The little things that you would never thing off, Jennifer and her staff were ready for. I can’t thank her and her team enough for making our special “perfect”. I would highly recommend Perfectly Planned for any wedding or events.

-Groom
    Paul Peters

Cara Manning · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent!

Guided us, but also respected our wishes.

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

The planning and coordination at Perfectly Planned made my wedding day dreams come true! Jennifer, the lead planner, helped us with every aspect of our big day which made it stress-free and so easy to live in the moment with my groom, family, and friends. We opted for a more complete package and the team helped with selecting vendors, design choices, and even helped with set-up and break-down on the day of our wedding. Let me tell you....worth. every. penny!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Andrew · Married on 11/11/2017

As the father of the bride, I was very surprised at how well having a wedding planner helped me enjoy my daughter’s special day. Perfectly Planned was incredible! They thought of every detail and executed it to perfection. Of course, I was money conscious as weddings can be expensive, but they were worth the money. I highly recommend Jennifer and her team and will definitely use them in the future for my other daughter’s wedding.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Vanessa · Married on 03/11/2017

Jennifer Atkins is truly incredible! She created and hosted my couple’s shower early last year (2017). I couldn’t say with words how beautiful, incredible, and how THOUGHTFUL every single detail was from decor to theme to food. We had all of our loved ones (friends and family) there and everyone couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful and unique she made our couples shower reflect our relationship. Not only is she the sweetest, most selfless person - but she puts in every single detail to make sure your special day is all about making you feel so loved and celebrated! I wouldn’t ever doubt putting one of the most important days of my life in her hands because I know that every single detail will be taken care of. 100/100 stars, she is the best! Xoxo

Sent on 09/01/2018