Perfectly Imperfect Events Reviews

Perfectly Imperfect Events 2
Perfectly Imperfect Events 3
  • Porterpoppin

Ericka · Married on 03/29/2019

Best coordinator out there!!

Amanda was the best!! She was actually one of the last vendors we "bought" and I'm soooo glad we went with her! We chose her as our day of coordinator but she was so much more than that. Amanda offered song suggestions, kept me calm, and was very organized. All of my vendors and family/bridal party loved her! It feels good when you hire someone as a vendor but finish out business more like friends!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Perfectly Imperfect Events 4
  • Natalie

Natalie Johnson · Married on 03/09/2019

A listening ear

Amanda is very professional and so encouraging! She is very responsive and she goes above and beyond the call of duty! I was very pleased with her services. She is on top of things and words cannot express how she perfected my vision! I'm truly grateful and cannot thank her enough! If your looking for the perfect coordinator, you just found her!!!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Spencer Ragsdale · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding day

We used Amanda for our day of coordinator she was on time for rehearsal and the wedding. She was very professional and timely and she was able to make sure everything ran smoothly. Thank you Amanda for being a part of our special day.

Sent on 03/15/2019

Courtnee · Married on 01/01/2019

Day of coordinator

Amanda was completely heaven sent, she literally saved the day. My anxiety and stress were through the roof during the beginning stages of my wedding planning and finally decided that I needed help from a professional, that is when Amanda came In the picture!! She handled everything with grace and helped me remain calm, my mother and other family members were pleased with how smoothly our wedding day went. Book perfectly imperfect events for your day and you will NOT be disappointed ❤️

Sent on 09/24/2019

Carlton · Married on 09/14/2017

I had no idea the amount of time and effort it took to plan a Destination Wedding but Perfectly Imperfect Events made that possible!
    Being the perfectionists that my partner and I are, we constantly racked our brains about every little detail about our wedding. We had to accommodate 50+ family members and friends to attend our special day out of the country. Luckily we had Amanda to take ALL the stress away from us and we were able to just focus on ourselves.
    Amanda's energy was very enthusiastic and motivational from our first conversation. She basically treated us like family and made us feel at ease about our wedding day. She was very calm as well as strict when it came to deadlines and dates. She made sure that our vendors had everything that they needed and that the wedding party attended rehearsals promptly.
    To this day, we still get many compliments about our beautiful wedding. I thank Perfectly Imperfect Events for their help in making our day even more special :-)

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Perfectly Imperfect Events 5
  • Danae

Danae · Married on 08/06/2016

I have used Perfectly Imperfect for two special occasions ( wedding and baby shower) in my life and I was left impressed. Amanda is great at taking your vision and making it come to life!!

Perfectly Imperfect Events 6

Santesa · Married on 09/19/2015

The accommodations that were met exceeded my expectations! As I stressed about it all once 24 hr make hit she took complete control and I was able to enjoy the experience how it's meant to be!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Jasmine · Married on 07/11/2015

Having P.I.E during my wedding was amazing. From beginning to end Amanda made sure that my ideas were heard, along with her suggestions and she executed my vision to the T. Not only is Amanda is patient, but she there for you no matter what. My husband forgot something the day of and Amanda went right out to get it. That's just the kind of person she is and the service she provides.

Kristen · Married on 06/24/2018

After working with P.I.E. On several events. I am always left amazed at how much love and effort was put into each event. Her passion definitely shines through her work. She’s a joy to work with and will exceed all of your expectations!