Perfection By Patricia Reviews

Perfection By Patricia 5
Perfection By Patricia 6
Perfection By Patricia 7

Erica · Married on 06/26/2016

Patricia's work was top-notch! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to her high quality work! She was a true professional from beginning to end, very accommodating in regards to the trial (I live in California and she helped work with my schedule to make it happen). Her and her ladies made all of my ladies feel beautiful and provided a nice, calm but excited atmosphere while getting ready. I highly recommend Perfection by Patricia!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thanks Erica!!! Many many best wishes to you and the hubby!

Alston · Married on 07/11/2015

3.5

Great hair and make up for the Bridal portrait day and the Day of wedding for Bride and Attendants. Everyone was satified with their hair and make up.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thanks Alston! Wishing you happiness always!! Thanks for sending a pic the very next day due to your excitement! :) Xo
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 12/13/2014

Patricia was extremely flexible and understanding. She did a great job. I am VERY insecure about my hair because of how thin it is. I had hardly any hair for her to even work with. I was very worried about my hair as well as my MOH's hair and she was kind enough to do a trial for not just me, but my MOH as well. After my first trial I was very unhappy because nothing was turning out how I wanted. Not because of her but because of how I wanted my hair and the fact that I didn't have enough hair to do what I wanted. I finally listened to Patricia's advice and did the style she suggested and it turned out beautifully!!! She was very patient with me and she is the BIGGEST sweetheart!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you Kimberly!! It was a pleasure! We hope you enjoyed honeymooning in Disney World!!! Xo

Michelle · Married on 05/28/2017

Patricia was so awesome! She was able to fit me in at the very last minute a few weeks from my wedding day. She did such a great job and she was so sweet and personable!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Caitlin · Married on 06/11/2017

4.2
      3.0

Hair and makeup stayed in place all night even through 95 degree weather and all the partying. 4 or 5 girls all got their hair and makeup done with plenty of time left before the wedding! Everything went great, Patricia and her team did a wonderful job!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlin!! So happy for you!

Jennifer · Married on 02/09/2013

3.2
      2.5
      3.0
      2.5

I had Patricia do makeup for my bridal portrait and on my wedding day. Everyone in my bridal party looked great but I was the one who had an issue..which was troublesome since it was my wedding day and I wanted to look flawless. I had a few breakout spots due to stress which didn't get covered up very well and showed up in my wedding video VERY obviously. The eyeliner around my false eyelashes was also spotty and had to be touched up by a friend. Most of all I was upset because I purchased the package that included the tube of lipstick for touch up's on the day of the wedding. Well on my wedding day Patricia handed me a tube of Mary Kay lipgloss that was a near clear color. This wasn't the lipstick and was just a gloss. When I questioned her about the lipstick she said that she put powder over my lipstick she applied and that it should last all day. I'm sorry but lipstick put on at 1030AM is not going to stay on for a 5pm wedding! Plus it was part of the deal that I was supposed to get the lipstick. So here I was on my wedding day without any lipstick. Thankfully my cousin dug some up from her purse that ended up working out. She never acknowledged that she made a mistake and it really bothered me. I ended up crying in the bathroom while my family ushered her out of the hotel room. My friend also used Patricia for her wedding and had no issues so not sure what happened on my day but things definitely did NOT go well at all.

Sent on 05/03/2013

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

I'm SO sorry you felt this way! It was unbeknownst to me you felt this way when I was leaving. Your family members said that you had been so nervous about your big day and they had expected you to be emotional. Thanks for having me do your makeup again at your friends wedding which occurred a few months after yours. (Around the time you wrote this review i believe) Best if luck to your future!!! Hoping you are enjoying married bliss! :)

Taylor · Married on 11/11/2017

0.4
      0.5

Patricia cancelled on me 2 weeks prior to my wedding because she double booked another wedding 3 hours from venue on the same day as my wedding. According to her story, the other Bride requested she be there earlier which then effected my hair and makeup. I had booked my services and paid my deposit 7 month prior to my wedding. She told me about this cancellation via email and did not even call me. Very unprofessional. She did provide me with a list of references, all which were full and booked by that time. She did give me my deposit back and said she could do my hair and makeup 4.5 hrs before my wedding which conflicted with my wedding timeline. After this negative unprofessional experience, I would not recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Taylor, let it be known, I did not cancel. YOU canceled.
    When you had initially booked, you had requested me personally. I had explained at the time of booking we had another wedding that day and I needed to secure both wedding timelines. I only wanted to arrive 1 hour earlier than we previously discussed. At the 2 week mark, I had still yet to meet you for even a trial run. We never were able to even get that squared away because you changed a previous date on me. Also, the venue was not 3 hours away. I have no clue why you made that up. We do 99.9% of our weddings in the Triangle area of NC. It is EXTREMELY rare we are ever booked out of it and if we are, its in the Winston Salem area. I did everything in my power to help you and was still willing to come do your hair and makeup. That is not cancelling. Even doing it in the salon where your ladies were having their hair done. It would have worked out perfectly actually!
    I hate that you misconstrued the information and didn't explain it correctly on this review. We have over 90 reviews with a 5.0 rating. You are the only person to give a review of this sort.
    I wanted to arrive 1 hour earlier than planned. You decided to cancel
    I also, returned your deposit, something that per our contract I was not obligated to do since, I indeed was willing,and able to work your wedding. How unfortunate of you to write a review that was far from the truth.
    I sincerely hope, you have a happy marriage and wish you the best.