Pen, Paper and Pixels Reviews

Green Bay, WI
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

S Married on 07/25/2015
    Sharon was able to design our invitations and envelopes. She also printed them out and cut the invitation inserts to size as we were using the pocket invitations. We then needed tags for the guest thank yous and the seating chart. She was able to design and print both to match the invites! We were very pleased at her ability to listen to our needs and get the products to us quickly.
    Karen Married on 09/14/2013
    Sharon with Olive Graphic Design was extremely helpful and flexible with regards to the stationery and paper products (programs, table numbers, signs, etc) for my wedding. I worked with her well in advance of our date to create a personal logo and she did an excellent job and we went through many revisions before we were both happy with the results. It helps to have a good idea of what you are looking for, but Sharon is very quick to respond with an example or clarification. There were a couple of minor things that didn't go quite right with regards to size and timing, but nothing we couldn't handle. I'm sure every bride wishes there was more time in the few days prior to the date! I would recommend Olive Graphic Design to anyone who is looking for invitations or other paper needs and I would use her services again.
    Amber Married on 08/24/2013
    Sharon was amazing to work with and went out of her way to make sure everything was to our liking. She helped us with invitations, programs, and save the dates and we received numerous compliments on all.

• User922505 2+ years ago
    Our invitations turned out beautiful and we had so many compliments on them. They were very elegant and she was so helpful in making sure they looked exactly as I had pictured they would.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 06/16/2012
    Unbelievable job! Very easy to work with and offered lots of help for this creatively challenged bride! I would definitely recommend Olive Graphic Design.
  • User1285170 2+ years ago
    My invitations were absolutely beautiful, I couldn't wait to send them out. I have received so many compliments on them. Great Job Sharon!