Peacock Premier Events & Peacock Marketing Group Premier Wedding & Special Event Planning Services Reviews

86 | Delray Beach, FL

86 Reviews for Peacock Premier Events & Peacock Marketing Group Premier Wedding & Special Event Planning Services

Peacock Premier Events & Peacock Marketing Group Premier Wedding & Special Event Planning Services 2
Peacock Premier Events & Peacock Marketing Group Premier Wedding & Special Event Planning Services 3
Peacock Premier Events & Peacock Marketing Group Premier Wedding & Special Event Planning Services 4
Peacock Premier Events & Peacock Marketing Group Premier Wedding & Special Event Planning Services 5
Peacock Premier Events & Peacock Marketing Group Premier Wedding & Special Event Planning Services 6
Peacock Premier Events & Peacock Marketing Group Premier Wedding & Special Event Planning Services 7
  • Jashita

Jashita Tulum Boutique Hotel · Married on 05/05/2019

Sam & Tony´s Wedding the best wedding at Jashita

Stacey is the best wedding coordinator I've ever met, super organized, and professional. Every detail is important to her, a quality that makes a difference in the outcome of wedding production. His experience and great love for what he does, is reflected in the experience in the satisfaction and joy that his clients regain. Undoubtedly, the best wedding experts in the world.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Dori Fuller · Married on 03/20/2019

Best Gift To Give Yourself

If your planning a wedding..the first gift you need to give yourself is Stacey.. From the moment we met..I knew she was the one..Her friendly, warm personality makes you feel so comfortable. She is easy to talk to, listens, delivers and her only desire is to make you happy and feel like you are the only client she is working with you. Nothing is out of reach for her. She is innovative, creative, suggestive, passionate about each detail. She never stops. Stacey is available always..night, day, responds immediately .. yet is always one step ahead of what needs to be done..so you rarely call her.. I was the most relaxed mother of the bride days before the wedding. I was a guest at my daughters wedding because I had Stacey and her team with us. Her timelines are incredible, organized easy ..Bonus..you can't help feel like she is your friend, and you never want her to stop your daily catch up calls.. She is THE BEST!!!

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Erica

Erica Sobel · Married on 03/16/2019

Beyond Amazing!

Where do I begin to describe Stacey? From her organization skills to her wealth of knowledge on all things wedding related, my special day would have been no where near as incredible as it was without her on my team. Stacey has such creative ideas, she listens when you speak and plans acorrdingly, and she is so calm and collected during all the chaos that a wedding brings. My only regret about working with Stacey is not starting with her day 1 of the wedding planning experience. She is so much more than a wedding planner. She goes above and beyond to make sure everything leading up to the wedding and the day-of runs as smoothly as possible. She was a dream to work with and I will miss working with her but know she will be in my life forever as I am eternally greatful for her and all she did to help me have the best day ever!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Kathy Balefsky · Married on 02/23/2019

Magical wedding

Stacey Feldman is deserving of her reputation as a premier wedding planner in South Florida. She has a unique ability to listen to the wishes of the bride and groom and bring their vision to fruition. Our wedding was magical and we are so grateful for all of her hard work!

Kathy and Lee Balefsky

Sent on 02/28/2019
    Peacock Premier Events & Peacock Marketing Group Premier Wedding & Special Event Planning Services 8
  • Sherri

Sherri · Married on 02/23/2019

Dreams Do Come True!

Words cannot begin to express how incredibly grateful I feel to have met Stacey and to have had her be such an integral part of my wedding. From the beginning, she was looking out for me and my now husband to make sure that, above everything else, we were happy at every step of the process.

As someone who is very indecisive, Stacey helped me narrow down important decisions and introduced me to the best vendors who would best help me realize my vision. She was available 24/7, always immediately responsive to our calls, texts and emails, no matter how trivial of a request or question. There was not a single request, big or small, that she did not deliver.

Stacey was not just our wedding planner, she became a great friend and confidante. Our families are not local, so it was Stacey who was there for all the important pre-wedding appointments, including the most stressful part for me: my dress fittings.

Our entire wedding weekend went smoothly. Stacey made sure that all the logistics were taken care of so that we didn’t have to worry about a single detail.

People keep saying that my wedding was one of the most beautiful they have ever been to. That is a testament to Stacey and her unwavering commitment to making sure that everything I dreamed—and more—came true.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Scott Cypen · Married on 01/26/2019

Client First

Stacey did an amazing job planning our wedding. Stacey is extremely professional, hardworking and dedicated. She goes above and beyond for her clients. We cannot thank her enough, it was the most beautiful perfect wedding we could have ever imagined.

Sent on 02/03/2019

Lindsey · Married on 01/26/2019

AMAZING to work with

Stacey and the entire staff were fantastic. They were extremely organized, professional, timely, and wonderful to work with. They made wedding planning easy and fun, and went above and beyond on the weekend of our wedding to make sure that all of the events went flawlessly. Will absolutely use them again for another important event in our lives!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Julia · Married on 08/12/2018

Where do we even begin?! Not only is Stacey the VERY BEST wedding planner in South Florida (actually, in the WORLD), she is the most attentive, caring, communicative, genuine, loyal, and all around amazing woman! Not to mention she's hilarious which made her THAT much better to work with. She wasn't just our wedding planner, she became a genuine friend. Every fitting she was there. Every vendor appointment she was there. Every conference call with our parents she was there. She kept us up to date on every single due date, payment transaction, decor orders, etc. You name it, Stacey was on it! There is no way we could have had such a spectacular wedding without Stacey!! Her communication skills are excellent and any time she was busy or wouldn't be able to reply back to us right away she always made sure to let us know so we didn't worry. She has magnificent taste and gives the very best advice based on her ten years of expertise. Stacey is just the best in the wedding planning business-hands down!! She made our vision for our wedding day come to life even down to the little details of not having any greens showing in the flowers. Everything we asked for she made happen. Our entire wedding weekend was a dream-like fairytale thanks to Stacey and her amazing team!!! Her main goal was to make sure we were not stressed or worried about ANYTHING during the weekend and she definitely achieved that goal! Stacey and her team took care of absolutely everything and all we had to do was show up and have the best time getting ready with our bridal party and celebrating with our family and friends. There are no words to describe our appreciation for Stacey--she is truly the hardest working wedding planner and we are forever grateful for her love and dedication to making our dream wedding day come true. If we could give 5 million stars we would. THANK YOU STACE!!
    Love forever and ever,
    Julia & Arthur Dosik

Sent on 08/15/2018

margarita · Married on 08/12/2018

When you dream ,dreams do come true with amazing talent and dedication of my beautiful wedding planner Stacey Feldman!! Thank you so so much for bringing my kids dream wedding to reality. Its was everything they dream of!! ALL vendors was amazing team of professional people with great personalities!!! THEY did outstanding job!!! ALL our guest was very happy to be there to share our kids happiness !!! From the bottom of our heart my husband and i thank you so much for your amazing job!!!With love Margarita and Gennady Mushlin!!!(MOTHER AND FATHER OF THE BRIDE)

Sent on 08/17/2018

Arthur · Married on 08/12/2018

Are you looking for a wedding planner in South Florida? Look no further! You've found the best of the best! Stacey helped my wife and I plan our absolute dream wedding, and it was spectacular. We are weeks away from our wedding day and we are still getting daily compliments about how well put together, meticulously planned, and unforgettable our wedding was. Stacey is hands down THE BEST in her field and we are forever grateful to her for making our dream wedding an absolute hit. She is reliable, a hard worker, funny, has amazing taste, the BEST connections, and it is apparent that she loves what she does for a living. Look no further folks, Stacey is the BEST choice for a wedding planner in South Florida.

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Peacock Premier Events & Peacock Marketing Group Premier Wedding & Special Event Planning Services 9
    Peacock Premier Events & Peacock Marketing Group Premier Wedding & Special Event Planning Services 10
    Peacock Premier Events & Peacock Marketing Group Premier Wedding & Special Event Planning Services 11
    Peacock Premier Events & Peacock Marketing Group Premier Wedding & Special Event Planning Services 12
    Peacock Premier Events & Peacock Marketing Group Premier Wedding & Special Event Planning Services 13
    Peacock Premier Events & Peacock Marketing Group Premier Wedding & Special Event Planning Services 14
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/04/2018

Incredible Officiant!!

My husband and I are so thankful that we found Rev. Bill Freeman for our August 2018 wedding. We met with him at a tea shop in Arlington to get to know each other and determine if we were a good match - and there was no question! We shared stories of our pasts and discussed our ideal wedding. Bill gave us such confidence in our ideas and was able to draft the perfect ceremony for us! We shared edits back and forth a few times, and couldn't have been more thrilled with the final product.
    Bill was extremely kind and polite, but also professional and organized, which is so helpful in the midst of planning a wedding! On wedding day, he was ready to roll and had a calm, pleasant demeanor. It was wonderful to hear our families' comments after the wedding - our ceremony pleased everyone, but most importantly ourselves! Thanks Bill!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Sebrie · Married on 06/02/2018

Stacey is simply amazing. Her knowledge and expertise in weddings makes the process easy and seamless. I really valued her opinion and suggestions to make my wedding perfect, which it absolutely was. She runs a tight ship when it comes to a schedule, and is on top of every detail at all times. I honestly could not have made so many thing possible without her and I am so grateful to have her by my side through the entire process. At the end of the day, she wants her brides to be happy, and she will stop at nothing to make that happen. She's not only an incredible planner, but an amazing friend. <3

Sent on 06/08/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 04/07/2018

Where do I begin, Stacey was the most amazing wedding planner a girl could ask for. She made the 1.5 year of planning easy and fun and attended EVERY (I mean every) appointment with my mom and I. She was always quick to respond to all of my texts or emails, even if I sent them at midnight. Thank you thank you thank you Stacey and the Peacock Team for all of your hard work! Our wedding was all that I could have dreamed of and one for the books, wish we could do it all over again. I will definitely recommend Peacock Premier Events to anyone!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Suzanne · Married on 04/07/2018

Stacey was beyond valuable for my daughter and I as we planned this wedding for over year and a half. She guided us to vendors that were right In line with our tastes and budget and listened to what we envisioned for this wedding. She did not invoke her own ideas but rather provided suggestions as sheer guidance so we could make an informed decision and know what was trending and fabulous! Her response was absolutely fantastic! Each time I called or emailed her she was on it right away. She is efficient and organized and pays attention to the details. I will recommend her to all my friends and family! I’m sorry it’s over!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Jenna · Married on 03/10/2018

Stacey and her team at Peacock Premier Events were FANTASTIC! Stacey was always available to connect on wedding ideas and updates and was very forthcoming when she was not available due to commitments with other brides. Despite planning multiple events, Stacey made me feel like her only client! She was always responsive, honest, helpful and an advocate for my dream wedding. She was able to make my dream wedding a reality and I cannot thank her enough for making this such a wonderful and memorable experience!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Mindee · Married on 03/10/2018

Stacey and her team of professionals @ Peacock Premiere made the wedding experience stress free. Every detail was covered and the entire planning process was a pleasure. Her recommendations of vendors, band, florist, beauticians, musicians were all amazing! Wedding Day was perfect. No detail was overlooked, and as MOB is was above and beyond any expectation.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Alex · Married on 11/11/2017

Stacey is truest amazing. We interviewed multiple wedding planners and she was clearly the best fit. Little did we know the day we picked to work with Stacey that should we be a 10/10.
    Our wedding was at the Edition in south beach.
    She negotiated, coordinated everything (with the help of the bride). She was extremely organized, connected in the industry with all vendors and hotels. One thing that was crucial in having Stacey that I Will forever be grateful for is she was a voice of reason between the bride, groom (me), and our parents. If you have difficult parents- Stacey knows when and how to be a buffer of good/bad/budget/ etc with them. Don’t take that lightly- she knows how to handle all sides of the wedding including the family. I could go on and on about how great Stacey is. Stacey if you are reading this- THANK YOU! Our magical wedding would not have been the same with out you! If you have any questions or want to call to talk about Stacey and her service 954-592-2371

Sent on 12/06/2017

Margot · Married on 11/11/2017

Stacey must have been a baseball player in her past life because she knocked every single detail out of the park on our wedding weekend! My now husband and I had previously met with/interviewed 5 very high profile wedding planners in the South Florida area only to be sorely disappointed or overwhelmed to "sign a contract" by all of them. We felt that we would just be another notch in these other planners belts and that was not the experience we were looking for... we needed someone to hold our hand and to be a buffer between us and our parents throughout the planning process.
    We met with Stacey and IMMEDIATELY clicked, it felt like we were planning our wedding with our long lost best friend. She is passionate, enthusiastic and in love with her job, she quite literally eats, breathes, and sleeps wedding planning.
    Upon hiring Stacey, she was quick to hear us out and help us paint a picture of our ideal wedding (with our budget in mind). She was always realistic with us about what we could and could not afford in order to keep us within budget and when there was a big ticket item we really wanted for our wedding she'd made recommendations of other areas where we could cut in order to get everything we wanted.
    I wish everyone I knew responded to texts/calls/emails in the manner Stacey does, she is ALWAYS available, whether I was calling on my way to work at 7am or before bed at 11pm She made herself available at all hours of the day (this trait of Stacey's is invaluable).
    Stacey recommended the best vendors in the biz all of whom were extremely professional not only throughout the wedding planning process but also on our wedding day. She was present for every single appointment with the florist, the DJ, the invitation company, the lighting guy, our photographer, videographer, dress fittings etc. SHE DIDN'T SKIP A SINGLE BEAT!
    We wish we could redo our wedding just to work with Stacey again! Feel free to email me at plattmargot@gmail.com for a reference.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Dani · Married on 10/28/2017

There are no words to truly describe how amazing Stacey is. She is the reason our wedding was absolutely flawless. Stacey is the most hands-on, approachable, and honest wedding planner there is.. she went above and beyond in all areas to make sure that every little detail was thought out and executed perfectly. I have already recommended Stacey and her team to all of my engaged (and even single) friends because she is that good! I can't thank Stacey enough for all that she did for us this past year and especially this past weekend at our wedding. She is the best there is!!!!!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Lori · Married on 10/28/2017

I cannot say enough about Stacey. We hired her to help plan our daughter's wedding and she was fabulous. Her knowledge, attention to detail and dedication was amazing. She had incredible patience and was always striving to help fulfill the vision we had for our daughter's wedding. With Stacey's help the wedding was the just perfect !

Sent on 11/06/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/14/2017

Stacey was amazing helping us with our son and daughter in law wedding. She was always available, extremely patient and very easy to work with. We will definitely use her again and we highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/30/2017
  • W

Wayne · Married on 10/14/2017

When we first started to plan our son's wedding, we didn't think we would need a wedding planner. The woman at one of the hotels we visited strongly suggested that we use a wedding planner and gave us the names and numbers of two planners. We made contact with both people and decided to go with Stacey Feldman of Peacock Premier Events. Not only was she substantially less expensive, but we immediately established a much better rapport with her. Suffice it to say, hiring Stacey was the best decision we made in the whole process. We had thought we could do the wedding by ourselves, but, knowing what we know now, we could never have done it. There are so many moving parts to planning a wedding: the hotel, the location in the hotel, the menu, the invitations, the dj/band, the music for the ceremony, the lighting, the flowers, the photographer, the videographer, the chairs, the linens, the dance floor, the programs, the wedding cake, the welcome bags--the list goes on and on. On every one of these issues, Stacey had the right ideas and knew the right people. She saved us so much time and money dealing with every single vendor, back and forth, always on our side. Night and day, early or late, she was available. To her, planning the wedding is more than just another job. She cares about you, and I promise you, you will care about her. The wedding turned out to be just about perfect, and this is a testament to all of her hard work. In sum, I recommend her unequivocally and with the greatest enthusiasm.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Kara · Married on 10/07/2017

Stacey and her team were amazing! We couldn't have had the event we wanted without them. They recommended stellar vendors, made sure everything went off perfectly, and helped keep us calm and organized the day of. It's always scary at the last minute wondering if everything will finally come together, but we had the smoothest day possible and they made it amazing. I don't know how they do it, but we were incredibly happy with our wedding day!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Robyn · Married on 06/04/2017

Stacey helped make my daughters wedding a dream come true. She was absolutely amazing and took care of every detail.
    I could not have done it without her. She is the best!

Sent on 06/23/2017