PCS Event Productions Reviews

84 Reviews for PCS Event Productions

• Cynthia

Cynthia Diez · Married on 09/28/2019

Fantastic!!

Barbara was recommended by family after having catered several beautiful events for them. I was really nervous about my wedding, and to be quite honest, Barbara was the fairy godmother that I needed for this wedding ! She told me ,"tell me what you want and I'll make it happen!" She did just that. My wedding was beautiful and rustic, simple and elegant, exactly what I was looking for. The food was AMAZING, oh my goodness. Her food is to die for. Her assistant, Cielo, was another godsend who helped me with mini emergencies during the reception.

If you are searching for a kind, dedicated, and knowledgeable caterer, Barbara is your person. Thank you Barbara for creating this amazing wedding experience for us !

Sent on 10/25/2019

Jeannette · Married on 10/20/2018

PCS Events is amazing. Barbara, you out did yourself. You were always available to meet, had great recommendations, and your food is finger licking good! Thank you so much for making our day so special. We love you!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Runa · Married on 12/21/2017

We can’t thank Barbara and her team enough for everything they did. Everything was amazing, true life savers and made our day the best day of our lifes <3 can’t say enough kind words!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Lorely · Married on 12/10/2017

It was a pleasure working with Barbara and her amazing staff! My wedding was everything and more. Thank u. Highly recommend them. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Debbie · Married on 12/10/2017

Barbara was wonderful. She was able to work with the hotel to get a wedding arch placed on the beach for our Granddaughters wedding Dec. 10. She handled the security personal when they first wouldn't allow her to unload, but once the head of security explained the arch was authorized there was no problem. Her prices are reasonable and her work is beautiful.

Sent on 01/20/2018

Chantelle · Married on 12/02/2017

PCS was amazing! I was very nervous planning my wedding becsuse I really didn't know where to start. Barbara and her team made it so easy for us. They're so knowledgeable, so professional and so accommodating. Our wedding was amazing and even though it's over, I'm secretly trying to find a way to keep in touch with her! (Shhh! lol)

You won't be disappointed!

Thanks again guys!
    (Chantelle and Lionel)

Sent on 12/20/2017

L · Married on 12/01/2017

So far Barbara and her team are a dream to work with! Easy going and will get the job done! I can't wait for our big day to see how everything goes!! Exciting times ahead!!!

Sent on 05/22/2017
  • I

Isabella · Married on 11/26/2017

PCS Events put together an all-inclusive package for us that made planning our wedding so easy. They are caterers but offer so many other services that we actually enjoyed the process. I was pleasantly surprised by their food. Delicious! They have tons of linens and stuff to decorate. They even have table numbers. My flowers were beautiful and the cake looked just like the picture I sent. So many companies offer packages but they aren't very flexible. PCS offered so much and at a great value. Her staff is friendly and helpful. We even had our own personal server throughout the night. Can't wait to see the pictures. Thanks from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Emilie · Married on 11/11/2017

We hired PCS Events a little over a year before our big day (11/11/17) and they have been wonderful through and through. Barbara and her staff have gone above and beyond our expectations, not only on the day of the wedding, but throughout the entire planning process. Barbara was able to understand our vision, even when we weren't sure what we wanted. She drove over 50 miles to meet us a few times, and was great with responding when we had questions. The venue told us PCS had cleaned everything back to the way they found it at the end of the night, and we didn't have to worry about a thing! I HIGHLY recommend PCS Events to take care of EVERYTHING for a wedding! Thank you Barbara! <3 -Emilie & Scott

Sent on 12/18/2017

Marjorie · Married on 10/14/2017

My wedding officiant helped me contract this company to do the ceremony decor for our beach wedding last weekend. Barbara worked out all the details with me over phone and email. They provided us with a beautiful flowered arch, aisle runner with petals, and boutonnieres that fit the Great Gatsby wedding theme perfectly. They even thought of bringing the flowers over to the reception to brighten up the sweetheart table. Thanks!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Joni · Married on 08/05/2017

The best decision we made was booking with PCS Events. I was so lucky to find them. I never knew there was a company that could handle most of the services we needed for the wedding. Their service was great and pricing too. All I had to do was send pictures of how I wanted my tables, flowers and the ceremony and it was done! We had a tasting where we chose our menu, table settings, and planned out the entire day. They have so many linens. We even got our farm tables and furniture from them. My guest count went up towards the end and I kind of freaked out but we were able to adjust everything so it fit into our budget. They are lifesavers! The food was delicious and they are really organized. We had a server and a day-of coordinator all day. Everything was beautiful! I even cried when I saw my ceremony. Thanks so much to Barbara and her staff. My guests are still telling me how wonderful it was

Sent on 08/26/2017

Bea · Married on 02/12/2017

Where to begin ? I cannot thank Barbara and her wonderful team enough, for the best day of my life !!!!!!!!!! I came across PCS EVENTS browsing the website lost looking for ideas to plan my wedding.! I called Barbara and from the first conversation, I immediately knew she had a heart of gold. Something clicked!! I was not wrong !! Barbara and her team are the most sweet, genuine, hard working team I have come across . The entire wedding planning was organized, Barbara is open to ideas and helped me through the entire process. They took care of everything ! I gave her a folder full of ideas, and like a pro, she gave me the wedding of my dreams. I changed ideas a few times here and there, they never had a problem to accommodate . Barbara is the best. The day of my wedding, I was in awe, the décor was beautiful, exactly what I asked for, the food was amazing, all of my guests LOVED and talked about the food again and again. Bar drinks ?? No problem!!! MORE THAN ENOUGH. we never felt rushed. Barbara really cares!! and she has the best team, that cares as well. From the time I got to the ceremony, till the very last few minutes, they were on top of everything!!!! SO IMPRESSED!!!! I learned to love them, genuine, because they have a heart of gold. Barbara, I cannot thank you enough. You are amazing not only as a planner, but as a human ... you have a tremendous heart and go beyond and I could not thank you enough. If I had to do it all again, there is NOTHING I would change. NOTHING. because everything was so perfect. I would book with Barbara again, and again. From the bottom of my heart,... I truly thank you.... my mom definitely wants to keep Barbara forever in life, for all events, and I do too !!!! I don't blame her !!! Thank you Barbara !!! We love you !!! You made my dream wedding come to life !!!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Albert · Married on 02/10/2017

Barbara and her team are amazing. PCS events made sure that all of our needs were met. Barbara was very patient and thorough during her explanaitons. on the wedding day she was early to set up, and her cateres were amazing. The food was amazing, guest couldnt get enough. The Dj she recommended, DJ UBI, was also great. He played all the music we requested. The evening went perfect. I coulndt ask for anything different. . Thank You Barbara and your PCS Events Team.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Alison · Married on 09/24/2016

There are no words to describe how happy we are with the PCS staff. They made our day a dream come true. I never expected to find a company that could do it all for us. I think I would have otherwise eloped. :) Thanks for great food, beautiful flowers, a gorgeous ceremony and reception. We'll never forget how special you made our day.

Alex · Married on 08/05/2016

The food was incredible and service great as well. My girl was so happy which was all I wanted. They were flexible even adjusting to last minute family requests. Handled our ceremony, reception and brunch the next day. Highly recommend this company. Soup to nuts, they get it done - right.

Alejandra · Married on 07/02/2016

I chose a hotel as our wedding venue with the welcome dinner and day of planning handled by PCS events. We had a very large group of 380 guests so I would have absolutely lost my mind if it wasn't for the guidance of PCS. Barbara assigned an assistant to each hotel and handled the set up at the hotel with her crew. It went off without a hitch. The welcome dinner they catered was wonderful. We had signature drinks, fun appetizers and small plates. Our guests loved it. I highly recommend them to any couple. These people care!

Deserrie · Married on 04/16/2016

Barbara and her team are excellent! My husband and I live in New York and I planned a destination wedding in Florida. I As I evaluated wedding vendors I shared a PowerPoint presentation with my wedding vision (theme, color scheme, decor, unique cultural details and budget) then scheduled a call to discuss. The moment I spoke with Barbara I knew she was the one. She was extremely responsive, listened to my ideas and had a "yes we can do it" attitude (she didn't give me a standard proposal like the other vendors), and her quote was the most comprehensive and affordable. She also gave me tips on what will be costly so I can plan accordingly:

As our wedding drew closer, I changed some elements of my color scheme (at the last minute) and she was extremely supportive and made it happen.

She took copious notes during our calls and ensured they were reflected in my invoice and then sent for me to review. So there was always transparency with cost (I was on a tight budget so I reviewed every detail).

In terms of delivering on the promise on my wedding day, she exceeded expectations. She met my complicated demands and high expectations for customer service and flawless execution. She and her staff were also very trustworthy, my valuables and items provide were returned to me.

The before the wedding she assumed her role as wedding coordinator and became more hands on with my vendors to notify them of inclement weather on my wedding day so needed to strategize on a "rain plan".  All were responsive and planned ahead except my photobooth vendor. Barbara did her best to accommodate this vend

Sent on 05/17/2016

I had very little time to plan my wedding. I contacted PCS Events a year before our wedding but have an extremely busy schedule so finding an all inclusive package was wonderful. After booking the date, they allowed us the flexibility of making changes. The office staff addressed all of my questions on etiquette, planning, decorations and my timeline. They made sure all details were addressed. Our tasting was delicious and the food on the day of was equally as good. Our flowers, rentals, ceremony setting, catering, lighting and planning were all provided by PCS. The quality of their service is top notch! I am so happy that I hired them.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Jackie · Married on 09/26/2015

It's hard to describe what a pleasure it was to work hands on with Barbara and her staff through out our planning process. She was flexible, professional, and above all others, a true helping hand. I had lots of questions along the way, and she always had answers and advice no matter the situation. When the big day came, everything was perfect and the event itself was a success. Her staff was great and all my guests were extremely happy. All in all, I got the wedding of my dreams and I couldn't have done it without PCS Events. Thanks guys!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Angelique · Married on 09/05/2015

PCS Events is the BEST. Barbara and her husband run this business with their hearts and truly care about the bride and groom. When I met them, I instantly felt like they were fully committed to my event, my ideas, and were able to bring my vision to life but while also being considerate of our budget. Barbara was methodical and detail oriented during her planning of our wedding. The food they provided was amazing and all of our guests raved to us about it. They helped in securing the dj, the florists, and pretty much everything. It was an easy choice to go with them and I can't imagine having used someone else. We highly recommend them! Thank you for giving us the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 12/21/2015

NO FEEDBACK-NO FEEDBACK-NO FEEDBACK-NO FEEDBACK-NO FEEDBACK-NO FEEDBACK-

Sent on 04/24/2015

Mackenzie · Married on 08/08/2015

Let’s start with the most important thing. The food was astonishing! I normally have pretty low expectations of bulk food buffet style, they made it great. Amazing considering it was predominantly seafood nothing under/over cooked, on time and a classy presentation. To note: they even made me a plate knowing that the bride doesn’t normally eat (which I was still running around A+.) The decorations we simple and elegant just as requested. The staff was very attentive. Actually I heard several stories afterward on how the bartender was “paying special attention to them.” My mom said it was because she was the “mother of the bride.” My sister said she had a recognizable hair style, and a girl friend said it was because she has a “special type of drink.” In reality, he was just superb at his job and made everyone feel special. They all did. They were organized and on point.

Sent on 08/19/2015

I had an amazing experience working with Barbara of PCS Catering & Events. From the onset of our first discussion I could tell that she was not only professional but very experienced and could provide me with what I was looking for and more. She was very prompt in providing me package options and quotes for both catering and equipment rental. Barbara maintained effective communication with me throughout the planning of my wedding which was done in 2.5 months through emails, phone calls and text messages.

The best thing about Barbara and PCS is their flexibility and reasonable pricing. They can provide you with what you want based on your own needs. Being that she has done multiple events with Vizcaya (site for ceremony and reception) I took comfort in knowing she could navigate through the facility with ease while also complying with the venues strict rules.

I was really pleased with the quality of her rental equipment and the presentation of our table setting. The food was so delicious that our guest went for seconds. Her staff was also professional, courteous and accommodating. I personally witnessed her servers offering appetizers and drinks to my guest.

I highly recommend this company to anyone, they are phenomenal.

Sent on 08/04/2015

jacqueline · Married on 07/11/2015

Once upon a time, the bride was anxious and worried about her plight; calling and emailing event planners throughout the night. On a tight budget, with dreams of a grand affair, she finally met Barbara with PCS Events and immediately knew she would handle her wedding with professionalism and care. Barbara waved her wand of skill and the magic began; the wedding was beautiful and flawless from beginning to end. From flowers and food, table settings and lights; PCS Events talents soared to amazing heights. The bride and groom could not be happier and the price was right. The mother-of-the bride was forever thankful and giddy with delight. Thank you so much for making a special day elegant and grand. May God bless you and they all said, "Amen".

Sent on 08/09/2015