Pavone Events Reviews

44 Reviews for Pavone Events

44 Pavone Events Reviews

Meghan Driscoll · Married on 10/13/2018

The Best Part of our Planning Process: Pavone Events

If anyone were to ask us what the single best purchase for our wedding day was I would, without hesitation, say it was hiring Pavone Events to be by our side throughout the entire process. Andrea is the most detail-oriented, collected, organized, and brilliant person I worked with throughout the wedding planning experience. She helped us find unique vendors while keeping to our budget, she put out every fire that hit us while calming our nerves, and she made our day go off without a hitch. As a bride who was a wreck all the way up until my wedding day, I was able to enjoy every single second without any fear that something would go awry- she even handled our bridezilla parents! Andrea’s assistant Jamie was also such a major part of our day: always helping me blot my face if the heat was too much and making sure my husband and I had water and food. We will be telling all of our friends to book her once it’s their special day. We could not imagine our wedding planning process without her and her extraordinary team.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Pavone Events 1

Pavone Events's reply:

Thank you So much Meghan and Harrison! We had so much fun! We look forward to many more celebrations !

Shannon Hunter · Married on 09/16/2018

They made my wedding perfect!

Had a fantastic wedding and the reason why is because of Zoe Andrea. I can not recommend a better group to work with if you want your event to be as stress free as possible. They were super accommodating and felt almost like family when it came down to the event. Great people and the are the best at what they do.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Pavone Events's reply:

Thank you Shannon, We loved working with you and Brian:) Hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in Orlando XOXO

Robenson · Married on 08/04/2018

The team were very professional, she was on top of everything, making sure the other verdors were doing thier jobs, we could not ask anything more her,
    She did way more then we expected
    Thank you again for all your had work
    Robenson Dorvil

Sent on 10/30/2018

Pavone Events's reply:

Thank you so much Rob, It was a honor and pleasure to plan Medkes and Wayne's Wedding. It was gorgeous
  • W

Wayne · Married on 08/04/2018

Andrea and her team excel in every area of the process: planning, preparation and execution. Andrea is warm, engaging and personally invested in creating an extraordinary experience for you and your guests on your special day. Andrea is an insightful problem-solver that gets things done. Do yourself a favor, invest in your own peace of mind and retain Andrea and her team today!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Pavone Events's reply:

Thank you Wayne, you both were a dream to work with and we loved designing and planning your day! Thank you for trusting us with your vision! It was beautiful!

Elyse · Married on 06/30/2018

Thanks to Andrea and Zoe our big day went off without a hitch. From being precisely on time to eating so much I was beyond full (how many brides can say that??) I could not have imagine our wedding going any better. Despite gloomy threatening rain the entire day, Andrea made me forget any worries and just enjoy myself. Any moment we were not breaking a sweat on the dance floor she was checking in to make sure we were always taken care of. As someone who works in events and has a hard time letting go of control I knew everything was in good hands with Andrea and Team. Right down to me freaking out over getting make up on my husbands jacket while taking photos- she was ready with a tide to go pen!! I am so thankful I had them and would highly HIGHLY recommend her to everyone. Now I need to think of another event to have in Florida just so we can work together again! :) :) :)

Sent on 07/02/2018

Haha!!! Soon! Natalia's bday! Zoe is a star at Kids parties.... XOXO

Linda · Married on 05/31/2018

Let me start out with how grateful I am for Andrea and the Pavone Events Team. Planning a wedding from Pennsylvania with only one visit planned to Florida before the event, was a stressful situation to be in. I started my research on wedding planners and met with a handful of wonderful Florida wedding planners but when I had my initial consultation call with Andrea, I fell in love with all her ideas, her friendly and outgoing sense of humor, her ability to take her own wedding experience and invasion it with mine, as well as taking the time to get to know who I was as a person not just a customer. Let me just say, I have been planning a wedding in multiple locations for about 2 years before I decided to do Florida. So when Andrea and I spoke, she assured me the vision I had for a small intimate wedding can come true! During my visit to Florida, Andrea utilities our time properly and prioritized the most important visits (venue, makeup/hair trial, engagement session, food tasting, floral mockup, and even went with me to pick out bridesmaids dresses). She even knew how to handle my most difficult guest. She truly made my event go as smooth as it could have went. Between my vision and her expertise, my wedding came out just like I had envisioned. Till this day, all my guest still talk about how beautiful the venue was, the decorations, the flowers, and overall the entire execution of the wedding event. Thank You Andrea and the entire Pavone Events Team for all the hard work. If you truly are in need of a wedding planner, check out Andrea. She is truly a wedding blessing!

Pavone Events 2
    Pavone Events 3
    Pavone Events 4

Gale · Married on 05/19/2018

#weddingwows! Pavone Events is the single most important success factor in our son and daughter-in-law's recent beyond-imaginable dream wedding and reception. Andrea is a master "orchestra conductor" blending together all exemplary players (vendors!) to create a magical experience for all, while not missing a single beat. Joined by her assistant, Zoe, the two were always in sync before, during, and after, taking care of every finite detail -- including the unplanned events that can and do occur (weather, disruptive child, dress issues, etc., etc!). Andrea and Zoe worked cheerfully and tirelessly for hours to maximize the experience not only for the bride and groom - but also our guests. Despite our somewhat limited budget, Andrea far exceeded our expectations and we couldn't be happier! #peacocksquad #bestdayever

Sent on 05/22/2018

Pavone Events's reply:

Gale thank you so much for the beautiful review. We loved being a part of the day and meeting all of you XOXO

Laura & Carlos · Married on 05/19/2018

When my son proposed to my now daughter in law, it was such an exciting time for us. As the wedding planning began I soon realized that planning for a wedding is very detailed and time consuming. I decided if I was going to give them the wedding they deserved I needed the assistance and guidance of a wedding planner. I then found Andrea Pavone from Pavone Events through our venue. What a gift she was to us, she is knowledgeable and impressively organized. She has a professional but kind demeanor and as the perfectionist she is she would listen to our requests as well as provide her experienced input in order to execute a flawless result that met our needs. My son's wedding was so detailed that I honestly can say I could not have done it without Andrea, and as a result my son and his beautiful bride got the wedding of their dreams, it was absolutely Gorgeous!!!! If you want you dream wedding to become a reality, I can not emphasize enough to contact Andrea Pavone at Pavone Events, we are so glad we did!!!!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Pavone Events 5
    Pavone Events 6
    Pavone Events 7
    Pavone Events 8
    Pavone Events 9
    Pavone Events 10

Pavone Events's reply:

Such kind words , we loved working with you and the end product was amazing. Thank you for trusting me and I cannot wait to see more of you all when you get to Orlando XOXO

Veronica · Married on 04/14/2018

Andrea is amazing! She was constantly available throughout the entire planning process. From design (where I felt I needed the most guidance) to communicating with vendors to the day-of coordination, Andrea made the whole process of planning and logistics stress-free. She was flexible when I changed my mind but also steadfast with her professional opinion on best practices and ideas. I knew I could trust her to not steer me wrong. And she did not! I did not feel a single ounce of friction on my wedding day, allowing me to simply enjoy and be present in the moment. That was the best gift I could have asked for.

Sent on 05/05/2018

Pavone Events's reply:

I loved working with you and it just came together beautifully. Definitely one of my most organized brides:) XOXO

Carol · Married on 03/17/2018

A huge shout out to Pavone Events for helping to orchestrate a "perfect wedding day" for my daughter. Everything went without any glitches and was so much fun. Andrea is great to work with and was there all the time. Thank you for making this day so special.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Pavone Events's reply:

We had so much fun! You all were so fun and easy:) XOXO

GINA · Married on 03/10/2018

Andrea and her staff were incredible!!! Our son's wedding was just awesome and we are so glad that the Luxmore Grand Estate had Pavone Events as one of their vendors!!

Thank you again Pavone Events!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Thank you so much Gina, we loved working with you ! XOXO

Alicia · Married on 12/29/2017

Andrea and her assistant Zoe were nothing short of incredible. I had hired Pavone Events for month planning and received more than I would have ever expected. Two months before the wedding I had a change of heart on my dress. Andrea not only gave an excellent Bridal Shop recommendation but also CAME WITH ME because it was short notice and my MOH and family live out of state and could not be there. She stayed in constant communication from day 1 of booking her services. Going above and beyond in every manner possible and making our day completely stress-free, organized and expertly run. Andrea and her team are a MUST have on your wedding day.

Pavone Events 11

Janice · Married on 12/17/2017

We had a unique situation where the bride and groom’s time for planning was very limited and many of the responsibilities of planning fell on me, the mother of the bride. Much has changed since my wedding experience but Andrea not only guided us but also helped us pull off wedding our guests are still talking about. She has a lot of experience and many contacts Her recommendations proved to be on point! Honestly Andrea is someone I would highly recommend. Because of her and her staff I was totally able to relax and enjoy my daughter, son-in-law, family and friends on the day of the wedding.
    Planning a wedding can be full of details, deadlines and stresss but I enjoyed the process and never felt completely overwhelmed because I wasn’t alone. Lucky for me I have another daughter and I’m looking forward to working with Pavone Events when her special day rolls around.

Pavone Events 12
    Pavone Events 19
    Pavone Events 20
    Pavone Events 21

Robyn · Married on 11/11/2017

From day one, I knew Andrea would take great care of my husband and on our wedding day! Our initial meeting with Andrea was over a year and a half away from our wedding date - she wanted to get to know us, the details of our wedding, and how she would be able to assist. Unlike other coordinators we met with, Andrea actually took her time in obtaining all details. She executed everything well with the month of planning package and was in constant contact with not only myself, my husband, but also all of other vendors. If a hiccup occurred - Andrea figured it out in flawless time. She is amazing and I would recommend Pavone Events to anyone looking to get the job done in an elegant manner!

Pavone Events 22

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

To say Andrea and her team were wonderful is an understatement! Planning a wedding can be so stressful at times, but she made it much easier. Any question we had during planning she answered it and if she didn’t know the answer, she found someone who did. When it came to the day of the wedding everything went so smoothly thanks to the Pavone team. (Even the guys were on time and put together, which can get complicated!) Thank you so much to the Pavone team for everything they did for my husband and I! I highly highly recommend them to everyone!!

Devon · Married on 10/15/2017

Love Andrea and her team, they were so helpful and we couldnt have tied the knot without all of her help. Should have hired her day one!

• F

Fay · Married on 09/30/2017

We recommend Andrea without any hesitation. She is absolutely amazing and our wedding turned out great. Best decision ever!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Pavone Events's reply:

Fay your wedding was nothing short of amazing, a complete 360 transformation, thank you for trusting us with your vision:) XOXO

Kristin · Married on 09/02/2017

We hired Andrea and Pavone Events as our day-of coordination, but she was available to us since our first meeting, and was even able to come to our food and cake tastings to help us make decisions and offer ideas. It was wonderful to know that she was only a text or email away in case any issues came up, and our wedding went off without a hitch. Overall it was a wonderful experience and definitely worth the price for the peace of mind and help they provided. Working with Pavone Events was a great decision!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Pavone Events's reply:

Kristin we loved working with you and Tony on your wedding at the Citrus Club. Your first dance was like seeing you both dance on clouds, pure perfection. Thank you for trusting us and allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Aniesa · Married on 07/08/2017

Andrea and her team are phenomenal! I had the “day-of” package with her to keep everything organized and stress free on the wedding day, and I can assure you that I not only got my money’s worth, but I knew she was a phone call or email away to keep me sane and on track. I had the pleasure of working directly with Andrea leading up to the wedding and she had so many helpful tips, tricks and advice to keep me from drowning in the black hole we call “wedding planning”. On the day of the wedding, I got to meet Zoey and Tasha who are equally as amazing! I did not have to worry about a thing, these amazing ladies were on it before I could even realize there was “something”. I am so thankful for their outstanding work and their help in making my wedding day a dream come true! I’m willing to renew my vows every year just so I could work with them again but I don’t think my husband is too keen on that idea… ;)

Sent on 08/08/2017

Pavone Events's reply:

Thank you Aniesa...We loved working with you and would love to plan maybe a 5 or 10 year renewal ;)

Rachel · Married on 05/27/2017

Andrea is amazing! If you want to enjoy your wedding day and know you are in good hands, Pavone Events the vendor you need. My now-husband and I both agree if we could do anything over about our wedding it would be to find Andrea sooner. She is professional, knowledgeable, creative, funny and organized! We had the month-of services package but Andrea made herself available for us once the contract was signed months before the wedding. She was always prompt in responding to emails and was one-step ahead with any complications. She was there to connect with other vendors and take me out of the planning process. We had several Skype calls to go over details closer to the event and at our rehearsal she handed out timelines for our entire wedding party so everyone knew where and when things were going on the duration of the day. Her attention to detail is incredible! As a person who sweats the small stuff, Andrea made it impossible for me to stress. She even stood next to our table during dinner to ensure we got to eat! Her assistant Marisa was on property the day-of with Andrea, and did an amazing job. Marisa was kind and efficient, able to handle multiple tasks at once. They set everything up for our ceremony and reception, taking what we envisioned and making it come to life 1000 times better than we could have done it. At the end of the night, everything from decor to our wedding gifts were safely packaged and waiting in our room for us. Andrea is fantastic! Highly recommended for any couple!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Pavone Events's reply:

Loved working with both of you! It was an absolute pleasure! XOXO

Natasha · Married on 04/07/2017

Andrea and her team did not disappoint on the months leading up to our two weddings (an ode to my husband’s Hindu faith and my Christian faith), and she and her team went above and beyond on the actual day. They were extremely organized, creative and detail oriented. We also got to meet and work with the best vendors in the Orlando area. They really got to know us as a couple and were able to deliver an amazing and unforgettable experience for our guests and us. Our vendors received very specific timelines and knew all of the details they needed to know for the two days. Our wedding was a dream come true and we couldn’t have done it without Andrea and her wonderful team. Andrea was always available for a text/email/phone call. Thank you to Pavone Events for making our wedding day a memorable one!

Sonya · Married on 03/18/2017

There aren't enough good things to say about Andrea Pavone and her team. Pavone Events is a dedicated, organized, round the clock, professional team that makes their clients feel like family. Andrea herself, is a jovial, kind-hearted woman with incredible contacts and an amazing amount of experience in the industry. She understands the needs of her clients before they even ask and is willing to have the tough conversations to make sure your day is everything you could have ever imagined. Please note that my wedding was a 3 day, 5 event Indian fusion wedding, and Andrea and her team never missed a beat. Guests of our wedding still rave about how well-run and on-time our wedding was. At one point, a hook broke on my husband's wedding outfit and her teammate whipped out a needle, thread, hook and eye and re-sewed it right there and then. Their level of service is truly unparalleled. I feel so honored to have worked with Andrea and her team. She is truly like family for us and we are so grateful to her for making our weekend a dream come true.

Sent on 06/16/2017

Pavone Events's reply:

What an amazing wedding it was. I had so much fun getting to know you, Matt and your families. It was so special and I loved our late night calls and the visits. XOXO

meg · Married on 03/09/2017

Magical!! Having Andrea and her team coordinate the wedding made it a wonderful day. They were not only very professional but added that "je ne sais quoi" that made the day feel like a fairy tale.

Marilyn · Married on 02/25/2017

Budget in a planner! It made our day seamless and stress free. The day goes by so fast and you want to spend as much time with your family, friends and of course your bride or groom. Andrea and her team were amazing!

Lucia · Married on 02/18/2017

Andrea and her team are detailed oriented and focused - also very friendly and down to earth. Andrea will keep you on track with a smile on your face and excitement in your heart!