Pavone Events Reviews

Pavone Events 5
Pavone Events 6
Pavone Events 7

Samantha Choy · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect Wedding thanks to the Peacock Squad!

Where do I even begin?!? Andrea was amazing to work with. I was planning a wedding in Orlando while living in NYC and Andrea was beyond helpful. From our initial consultation, she really took the time to hear what I was saying. She voiced her concerns with some of my ideas and talked them through with me. Everything leading up to the wedding day was well thought out and discussed. She was easily accessible at any time of the week. Between texting and late afternoon phone calls (to accommodate my work schedule) Andrea was there every step of the way. Although I am organized and a self-proclaimed "type-a" person, Andrea had so many resources to help me better organize every aspect of the wedding. Seat charts for ceremony and reception, budget sheets, wedding day outlines, guests lists, etc.

The day of the wedding was AMAZING. Andrea and Jamie arrived early, and handled everything. While I was getting my hair and make up done, I knew the rest of the wedding was in good hands. They coordinated rental set ups, floral set up (I made my own floral arrangements and they were kind enough to set them up and help move them around). They worked well with our photographer and DJ. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding planner. Whether it is a day of planner or a planner that is there from start to end, they are your go to team and they truly made my wedding vision come to life. My wedding was stress free and fun with help from the Peacock Team!

Kind, thoughtful, and beautiful ladies. My husband and I are truly thankful for all the did and are thrilled that we can call Andrea & Team friends!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Jamie Allen · Married on 05/05/2019

The most perfect wedding day!

Where to Begin, the easiest decision of our planning process was hiring Pavone events. My wedding day was nothing short of excellence, and I owe a big thank you to Pavone Events. They were there for My husband and I from Start to finish. They were sooooo Organized and on top of everything. Made sure every detail was accounted for that all the vendors were on the same page and that we were happy. Our wedding day ran so smoothly that we knew we didn't have to worry about anything. On the day of our wedding, we had a very difficult decision to make whether or not to move our event inside due to weather issues but they assured us that everything was handled and they were always 2 steps ahead. They were very professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend their company !!!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Esther

Esther St.daniels · Married on 03/29/2019

Andrea Pavone and her incredible team made our wedding day flawless

Andrea Pavone and her incredible team made our wedding day flawless, enjoyable, interesting, inspired and more incredible than we could have ever hoped for. Andrea Pavone and her team were very professional, on time, detailed, personable, and ensured we had the best experience through out the entire wedding planning process. The peacock squad (Andrea and her team) went above and beyond in ensuring all details pertaining to our big day went perfectly. I highly recommend Pavone Events! They made our special day a perfect day #PartywiththeSaints

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Pavone Events 8

Pavone Events's reply:

Thank you Esther and DJ we had so much fun working with you and planning the perfect day! We look forward to catching up next time you are in town

• Lucia

Lucia Delgado · Married on 03/17/2019

The perfect Hufflepuff planner to our Harry Potter Wedding!

A true professional. Andrea was pivotal for the success of our beautiful wedding event. We had a Harry Potter themed wedding and she was able to make our magical vision come to life. Her suggestions, connections with local vendors, and professional demeanor allowed us to not only easily plan our wedding, but also made it incredibly enjoyable. She made the process feel simple and smooth. We were so happy that we could relax and avoid stress. Andrea made sure that everything went according to plan and we are so thankful that we went with her. If we had to do it all again we would have contacted her sooner. Her and her staff cannot be recommended enough by us.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Heather Kohr · Married on 03/16/2019

Best Planner in Orlando

The best money spent on our wedding was hiring Andrea and Pavone Events! The Peacock squad is amazing. From the moment we met Andrea we KNEW she was the one! She is detail-orientated, organized, and a true master at her skill! She was literally there every step of the way. Andrea was always available to answer questions either by email, phone, or text. She always gave her professional opinion but left the decision up to us. She set up a google drive that had all of our information for the wedding. It was accessible and easy to keep up. She would give us a few vendor recommendations and then we would meet with them and chose our vendor. She was at all the meetings and asks the questions that you won’t even think of. Although we attended all the vendor meetings, we would have felt comfortable sending Andrea to make the decisions. She always kept our budget in mind and never pushed for something more then we could afford. We also had a design session with Andrea. She listened to everything that we wanted from flowers, colors, a confetti cannon, DJ, champagne wall, etc. She created an entire file with our designs based on our conversation. It was amazing!!!!!

The day of the wedding she had another one of the fabulous Peacock squad ladies there, Jamie. They both were on the go all day, making sure everything was ready to go! They checked in and were there when needed. Many people told me the morning of they couldn’t believe how calm I was. Let’s just say-I am usually a very stressed, anxious person. The only reason I was calm because I knew everything was going to go smooth and the day was going to be perfect because of Andrea and Jamie.

I highly recommend Andrea and Pavone Events. She went above and beyond our expectations. If you are even thinking about hiring a planner, do it and choose Pavone Events!! They will exceed your expectations.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Brand Losik · Married on 02/23/2019

Excellent Company to work with.

We hired Andrea and let me tell you, it was the best decision we made. She made sure that everything was perfect. We would highly recommend her and her company to any couple looking for a wedding planner.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Maria · Married on 02/17/2019

Best Coordinator in Town :)

Andrea and her team made our wedding day! She is detail oriented, efficient and 100% there to make your day special. Her advice throughout the planning process was incredibly helpful. Andrea was easy to communicate with and always accessible. Thank you!!!

Sent on 03/01/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 02/02/2019

Wedding Guardian Angels - truly

wow what can I say and how can I easily convince you to book these amazing Peacocks for your big day?! Simply.the.best. Andrea and her team are incredible, detailed, organized wedding planner guardian angels that every bride needs by their side for their big day. From the planning stages through the reception conclusion these girls have had our back every step of the way. They took the stress of vendor coordination, timeline, and general organization off of me (even as a planner, if you don’t already have resources for your long list of to-do’s, you have to create that too!). When we booked Pavone Events, Andrea shared a file with us that included templates to help us through our planning stages. There were areas for contracts, proposals, inspiration, etc.
    She was there with us through key vendor appointments; she listens to your vision and brings it to life. The colors, types of flowers – whatever it is, Andrea is extremely knowledgeable of all aspects in wedding planning. Each step of your big day is taken seriously by Andrea and they will do what it takes to make sure everyone involved knows what is going on. They’re the support you need and want.
    I had a hard time visualizing and communicating what I wanted, because I didn’t have a ‘pinterest’ image to share. I like to be different, adding my character to things so though I knew what I wanted, I didn’t know what I wanted. Imagine walking into an appointment with that! lol. Her list of preferred vendors is like a little pot of gold – you won’t be disappointed or misguided with these professionals. I found myself having SO MUCH FUN with every vendor.
    I barely saw her in the morning on the day of, simply because she was off to the races coordinating my bridal materials and taking care of everything behind the scenes. Just as a fairy god mother should. Having Andrea as my voice for behind the scene logistics on our wedding day was the best decision I ever could have made during planning.
    During the reception any time I needed her, she was always there. All I had to do was look up and look like I needed help. She was there ready to help bustle/pin my dress 500 times. Her team took the tasks of moving items from ceremony to cocktail to reception, alleviating those duties from my family members and allowing them to enjoy the festivities. They take care of the gift card box and every single item that you supplied them that needed returned home and not left behind in the ballroom, ultimately the trash.
    We had the most amazing day, despite some minorrr mishaps, but honestly, nothing runs perfect and I get that, with their planning, organization and preparedness, they proactively set Ben and myself up to have the best day ever. And.we.did.
    Added bonus - Ben and I are thrilled to have gained new friends throughout our wedding experience. :)
    Hands down the most amazingly perfect wedding we could have imagined and having the right team of vendors just added to our most special day.

Sent on 02/08/2019
    Pavone Events 9

Pavone Events's reply:

We love you both soo much and this review is everything! Thank you so much for trusting us and letting me convey your vision for the overall look.

Wine Date soon!
  • Mika

Mika · Married on 12/22/2018

Mika & Doug 12/22/2018

Andrea Pavone was the best investment we made for our beautiful fairytale wedding. Asian/Indian weddings are wellknown for not sticking to time but I did not panic one bit because Andrea had everything under control! She was so well organised that my guests asked me who she was because she kept the flow of the party without breaking a sweat. I do not think that my wedding would have been as smooth or perfect if we did not have Andrea looking out for us. If you are planning on getting married, she and her team are worth every penny, and more!

Thank you for making our day so smooth and beautiful!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Alisa Denson · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing group of ladies

Andrea and Zoe were an absolute blessing to work with. These ladies helped my vision come to life without any hiccups. Andrea and Zoe where always there for any questions or recommendations I needed.

Andrea and Zoe are truly beautiful both inside and out and genuinely care about you and your big day. I would recommend these amazing ladies to any bride .❤️

Sent on 11/19/2018

Meghan Driscoll · Married on 10/13/2018

The Best Part of our Planning Process: Pavone Events

If anyone were to ask us what the single best purchase for our wedding day was I would, without hesitation, say it was hiring Pavone Events to be by our side throughout the entire process. Andrea is the most detail-oriented, collected, organized, and brilliant person I worked with throughout the wedding planning experience. She helped us find unique vendors while keeping to our budget, she put out every fire that hit us while calming our nerves, and she made our day go off without a hitch. As a bride who was a wreck all the way up until my wedding day, I was able to enjoy every single second without any fear that something would go awry- she even handled our bridezilla parents! Andrea’s assistant Jamie was also such a major part of our day: always helping me blot my face if the heat was too much and making sure my husband and I had water and food. We will be telling all of our friends to book her once it’s their special day. We could not imagine our wedding planning process without her and her extraordinary team.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Pavone Events 10

Pavone Events's reply:

Thank you So much Meghan and Harrison! We had so much fun! We look forward to many more celebrations !

Shannon Hunter · Married on 09/16/2018

They made my wedding perfect!

Had a fantastic wedding and the reason why is because of Zoe Andrea. I can not recommend a better group to work with if you want your event to be as stress free as possible. They were super accommodating and felt almost like family when it came down to the event. Great people and the are the best at what they do.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Pavone Events's reply:

Thank you Shannon, We loved working with you and Brian:) Hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in Orlando

Robenson · Married on 08/04/2018

The team were very professional, she was on top of everything, making sure the other verdors were doing thier jobs, we could not ask anything more her,
    She did way more then we expected
    Thank you again for all your had work
    Robenson Dorvil

Sent on 08/07/2018

Pavone Events's reply:

Thank you so much Rob, It was a honor and pleasure to plan Medkes and Wayne's Wedding. It was gorgeous
  • W

Wayne · Married on 08/04/2018

Andrea and her team excel in every area of the process: planning, preparation and execution. Andrea is warm, engaging and personally invested in creating an extraordinary experience for you and your guests on your special day. Andrea is an insightful problem-solver that gets things done. Do yourself a favor, invest in your own peace of mind and retain Andrea and her team today!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Pavone Events's reply:

Thank you Wayne, you both were a dream to work with and we loved designing and planning your day! Thank you for trusting us with your vision! It was beautiful!

Elyse · Married on 06/30/2018

Thanks to Andrea and Zoe our big day went off without a hitch. From being precisely on time to eating so much I was beyond full (how many brides can say that??) I could not have imagine our wedding going any better. Despite gloomy threatening rain the entire day, Andrea made me forget any worries and just enjoy myself. Any moment we were not breaking a sweat on the dance floor she was checking in to make sure we were always taken care of. As someone who works in events and has a hard time letting go of control I knew everything was in good hands with Andrea and Team. Right down to me freaking out over getting make up on my husbands jacket while taking photos- she was ready with a tide to go pen!! I am so thankful I had them and would highly HIGHLY recommend her to everyone. Now I need to think of another event to have in Florida just so we can work together again! :) :) :)

Sent on 07/02/2018

Pavone Events's reply:

Haha!!! Soon! Natalia's bday! Zoe is a star at Kids parties....

Linda · Married on 05/31/2018

Let me start out with how grateful I am for Andrea and the Pavone Events Team. Planning a wedding from Pennsylvania with only one visit planned to Florida before the event, was a stressful situation to be in. I started my research on wedding planners and met with a handful of wonderful Florida wedding planners but when I had my initial consultation call with Andrea, I fell in love with all her ideas, her friendly and outgoing sense of humor, her ability to take her own wedding experience and invasion it with mine, as well as taking the time to get to know who I was as a person not just a customer. Let me just say, I have been planning a wedding in multiple locations for about 2 years before I decided to do Florida. So when Andrea and I spoke, she assured me the vision I had for a small intimate wedding can come true! During my visit to Florida, Andrea utilities our time properly and prioritized the most important visits (venue, makeup/hair trial, engagement session, food tasting, floral mockup, and even went with me to pick out bridesmaids dresses). She even knew how to handle my most difficult guest. She truly made my event go as smooth as it could have went. Between my vision and her expertise, my wedding came out just like I had envisioned. Till this day, all my guest still talk about how beautiful the venue was, the decorations, the flowers, and overall the entire execution of the wedding event. Thank You Andrea and the entire Pavone Events Team for all the hard work. If you truly are in need of a wedding planner, check out Andrea. She is truly a wedding blessing!

Sent on 07/28/2018
    Pavone Events 11
    Pavone Events 12
    Pavone Events 13

Gale · Married on 05/19/2018

#weddingwows! Pavone Events is the single most important success factor in our son and daughter-in-law's recent beyond-imaginable dream wedding and reception. Andrea is a master "orchestra conductor" blending together all exemplary players (vendors!) to create a magical experience for all, while not missing a single beat. Joined by her assistant, Zoe, the two were always in sync before, during, and after, taking care of every finite detail -- including the unplanned events that can and do occur (weather, disruptive child, dress issues, etc., etc!). Andrea and Zoe worked cheerfully and tirelessly for hours to maximize the experience not only for the bride and groom - but also our guests. Despite our somewhat limited budget, Andrea far exceeded our expectations and we couldn't be happier! #peacocksquad #bestdayever

Sent on 05/22/2018

Pavone Events's reply:

Gale thank you so much for the beautiful review. We loved being a part of the day and meeting all of you

Laura & Carlos · Married on 05/19/2018

When my son proposed to my now daughter in law, it was such an exciting time for us. As the wedding planning began I soon realized that planning for a wedding is very detailed and time consuming. I decided if I was going to give them the wedding they deserved I needed the assistance and guidance of a wedding planner. I then found Andrea Pavone from Pavone Events through our venue. What a gift she was to us, she is knowledgeable and impressively organized. She has a professional but kind demeanor and as the perfectionist she is she would listen to our requests as well as provide her experienced input in order to execute a flawless result that met our needs. My son's wedding was so detailed that I honestly can say I could not have done it without Andrea, and as a result my son and his beautiful bride got the wedding of their dreams, it was absolutely Gorgeous!!!! If you want you dream wedding to become a reality, I can not emphasize enough to contact Andrea Pavone at Pavone Events, we are so glad we did!!!!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Pavone Events 14
    Pavone Events 15
    Pavone Events 16
    Pavone Events 17
    Pavone Events 18
    Pavone Events 19

Pavone Events's reply:

Such kind words , we loved working with you and the end product was amazing. Thank you for trusting me and I cannot wait to see more of you all when you get to Orlando

Veronica · Married on 04/14/2018

Andrea is amazing! She was constantly available throughout the entire planning process. From design (where I felt I needed the most guidance) to communicating with vendors to the day-of coordination, Andrea made the whole process of planning and logistics stress-free. She was flexible when I changed my mind but also steadfast with her professional opinion on best practices and ideas. I knew I could trust her to not steer me wrong. And she did not! I did not feel a single ounce of friction on my wedding day, allowing me to simply enjoy and be present in the moment. That was the best gift I could have asked for.

Sent on 05/05/2018

Pavone Events's reply:

I loved working with you and it just came together beautifully. Definitely one of my most organized brides:)

Carol · Married on 03/17/2018

A huge shout out to Pavone Events for helping to orchestrate a "perfect wedding day" for my daughter. Everything went without any glitches and was so much fun. Andrea is great to work with and was there all the time. Thank you for making this day so special.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Pavone Events's reply:

We had so much fun! You all were so fun and easy:) XOXO

GINA · Married on 03/10/2018

Andrea and her staff were incredible!!! Our son's wedding was just awesome and we are so glad that the Luxmore Grand Estate had Pavone Events as one of their vendors!!

Thank you again Pavone Events!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Pavone Events's reply:

Thank you so much Gina, we loved working with you !

• Maria

Maria · Married on 02/16/2018

very professional, punctual, and fun. Amazing service!

We worked mostly with Zoe from Pavone Events and she was amazing. She was always available when we needed her, was very responsive to our ideas, very professional, and friendly. On the day of our wedding she was at the venue all day and both her and her assistant where everywhere making sure everything went as smoothly as possible. I can truly say that our wedding day was perfect and that may have not happened without Zoe, her assistant, and Pavone Events. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Pavone Events 20

Alicia · Married on 12/29/2017

Andrea and her assistant Zoe were nothing short of incredible. I had hired Pavone Events for month planning and received more than I would have ever expected. Two months before the wedding I had a change of heart on my dress. Andrea not only gave an excellent Bridal Shop recommendation but also CAME WITH ME because it was short notice and my MOH and family live out of state and could not be there. She stayed in constant communication from day 1 of booking her services. Going above and beyond in every manner possible and making our day completely stress-free, organized and expertly run. Andrea and her team are a MUST have on your wedding day.

Sent on 01/27/2018
    Pavone Events 21

Janice · Married on 12/17/2017

We had a unique situation where the bride and groom’s time for planning was very limited and many of the responsibilities of planning fell on me, the mother of the bride. Much has changed since my wedding experience but Andrea not only guided us but also helped us pull off wedding our guests are still talking about. She has a lot of experience and many contacts Her recommendations proved to be on point! Honestly Andrea is someone I would highly recommend. Because of her and her staff I was totally able to relax and enjoy my daughter, son-in-law, family and friends on the day of the wedding.
    Planning a wedding can be full of details, deadlines and stresss but I enjoyed the process and never felt completely overwhelmed because I wasn’t alone. Lucky for me I have another daughter and I’m looking forward to working with Pavone Events when her special day rolls around.

Sent on 01/25/2018
    Pavone Events 29
    Pavone Events 30
    Pavone Events 31

Robyn · Married on 11/11/2017

From day one, I knew Andrea would take great care of my husband and on our wedding day! Our initial meeting with Andrea was over a year and a half away from our wedding date - she wanted to get to know us, the details of our wedding, and how she would be able to assist. Unlike other coordinators we met with, Andrea actually took her time in obtaining all details. She executed everything well with the month of planning package and was in constant contact with not only myself, my husband, but also all of other vendors. If a hiccup occurred - Andrea figured it out in flawless time. She is amazing and I would recommend Pavone Events to anyone looking to get the job done in an elegant manner!

Sent on 11/18/2017