Pavone Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Salma
    Salma Z. Married on 05/06/2022

you will have a smooth wedding with Andrea!

Andrea and Zoe did an awesome job throughout our wedding planning process. Communication was great pre-wedding and on the big day! Andrea was fully transparent through the whole process which i really appreciated. Many couldnt believe how calm I was during the wedding day; mostly because i knew i was in good hands - everything just went smoothly because of this team!

Pavone Events's reply:

Salma it was such a pleasure working with you and Jacob and bringing your vision to life so you both could dance....I mean enjoy the day was amazing! Surrounded by Friends and Family you all truly enjoyed your day which is what we want for all of our couples. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea B. Married on 04/23/2022

They Make Dreams Come True

I honestly do not have the appropriate words to express my gratitude to Pavone Events for creating such a beautiful day for my daughter and her husband. Andrea stepped in quickly when our first wedding planner did not work out and it was as if she had been with us from the beginning. We were literally starting from scratch just a few months before the wedding date!
    Andrea and Zoe saw my daughter's vision and brought it to life in a stunning fairytale wedding that my daughter dreamed of her whole life. Their attention to every little detail was impressive and the relationships that they have built with other vendors made all the difference when it came time to put it all together. It was clear that the other wedding vendors loved and respected Andrea and Zoe and they were willing to work together to make some near impossible things happen. As the mother of the bride, I never had to worry about a single thing all day and I was able to enjoy the sweetness of the celebration and knew that these two women had our backs. They took such gentle care of the fact that my daughter's father (my husband) had passed away and worked very hard to ensure that his memory was present throughout the day. I wholeheartedly endorse and recommend this incredible team - they have a gift for making you feel as if they are creating a wedding for their own family members and they went above and beyond what we asked for. Truly love these ladies!

Pavone Events's reply:

Lorraine, It was such a pleasure working with you all on Chelsea and Justin's wedding and it was beautiful. Seeing Chelsea's Face when the ice cream TRUCK pulled in was priceless and I cannot wait to see how their future unfolds.
    Veronica P. Married on 04/02/2022

Pavone Events is the Only Way to Go!

Andrea’s punctuality, personality and professionalism are on point! Communication between vendors was seamless, they all had all of the information needed to perfectly pull off our wedding. Andrea is so precise that our wedding started on time, ended on time and everything in between was on time, which is unheard of. I 100%, full heartedly recommend Pavone Events for your wedding!

Pavone Events's reply:

You two are so amazing and I loved working with you. The day was seamless and so much fun! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!

Sixto C. Married on 04/02/2022

Amazing!!!

Amazing job, easy, super responsive and very professional. Had some awesome insight and great ideas that helped everything go perfect!
  • Kelsie
    Kelsie T. Married on 04/01/2022

We love Pavone Events!!

We cannot thank Andrea and her team enough for making our day spectacular. It was honestly nothing short of amazing and it wouldn't have been possible without Pavone Events. The event ran smoothly without any bumps. Everything from the decorations to the execution was perfection! We would recommend Pavone Events a hundred times over.

Pavone Events's reply:

Love you guys and so happy to be a part of your day! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and lots of wine dates in our future! XOXO
  • Gale
    Gale B. Married on 03/21/2022

Planner creates Best wedding ever!

Pavone Events can provide outstanding planning for your wedding/event and take the pressure off the Bride, Groom and MOB. I know because I was an overwhelmed MOB. A month into planning a wedding for 100 guests, I found Andrea Pavone and what a godsend! She’s knowledgeable, creative, experienced, reliable and just a lovely person. She knows every vendor and venue in Central Florida. She helped us book a block of rooms for 75 out-of-state guests. Our daughter wanted a tropical themed beach wedding. Andrea showed us a hidden gem, a lakeside venue nearby, natural Florida. She directed us to a few vendors in each category that matched our theme. Her years of experience helped the couple choose colors, flowers, chairs, etc. to design a tropical paradise. The wedding day was stress-free because Andrea and and her assistant Zoe took care of everything! Her fee was well worth our money and peace of mind. In fact she saved us money. Hire Pavone Events. You won’t regret it.

Pavone Events's reply:

Such a fun day for our gorgeous couple! Thank you for trusting us with your daughters special day, it was a blast planning her wedding and designing a tropical feel for their big day! The weather and wedding couldnt have been more perfect
  • Hailee
    Hailee W. Married on 02/12/2022

1 Million stars!

Where do I begin… I’ve known Andrea and Zoe for many years working in the industry… when I got engaged I had a list of friendors that I trusted when it came down to planning and designing my own wedding. I knew exactly what I wanted and Andrea made it happen for me. She was always there when I had questions, needed direction or an opinion and she always gave me her honest expertise. Our day was absolutely perfect in every way I could have ever imagined and I know it wouldn’t have been that way if Andrea wasn’t in the picture. I HIGHLY recommend Andrea and Zoe to anyone planning an event, big or small. Their experience and knowledge of weddings/events will make your day absolutely magical and go so smoothly and stress free. I cannot express how thankful I am for these ladies and everything they did for my wedding. If I could give 1 million stars I would!! ❤️❤️

Pavone Events's reply:

Aww it was such an honor to work with you on your special day! Working so many times together on weddings for our couples and not having you be the bride was so wonderful! XOXO
  • Kayla
    Kayla L. Married on 12/31/2021

My experience with Pavone Events - Zoe

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Pavone Events. I had the pleasure of having Zoe as my lead coordinator. I was originally hesitant about wanting / needing a wedding coordinator since I decided to plan and decorate my own wedding. My doubt and hesitation was so very wrong. I could have NOT done my wedding without Zoe. She was there for me every step of the way since the second I signed with her. There were things that I would have never thought of that she took charge of and made happen. Not only was she the most helpful, responsive, and attentive leading up to the wedding, but she was a rock star the day before and day of wedding. Anything the wedding party, family, guest, etc. needed, she was there to attend to and make happen. There was not one last minute request that she not succeed at. My wedding was on NYE and so the reception went until 1:00am. Zoe was present until the very last minute! She even boxed up all my personal items and made it so easy to clean and pack up the next day. I could go on and on about how amazing and thankful I was to have Zoe a part of one of the most important days of my life! I highly 10 / 10 recommend!! :)

Pavone Events's reply:

Such an honor to be a part of your day! We loved working with you and Jamie and seeing your vision come to life! Thank you for trusting us:)
  • Emily
    Emily S. Married on 12/04/2021

The long and short of it: Hire Pavone Events!

Long, incredibly glowing review of Pavone events, but the summary is: HIRE PAVONE EVENTS!!!

Andrea Pavone and her incredible colleague Zoe Thompson made our vision a reality. From vendor selection to day-of coordination, we were so confident in Andrea and Zoe’s seamless coordination.

Venue selection: I am so thrilled that we hired Andrea before we signed on the dotted line at a venue. She knew to ask all the questions we didn’t. She knew which limits we could push and which we couldn’t.

Vendor selection: Instead of recommending the “top vendors” for us to meet via Zoom, Andrea clearly took my, my fiance, and my mom’s personalities and needs into account when making recommendations for fit and personality. I can tell she does this for every couple based on how many vendors she works with. She came to every single meeting, coordinating them when I would be in Orlando. She kept all the notes and did all the follow-up communication in a timely way, totally transparent with us. She even found an incredible artist from NYC to design our stationary. She gets to know you and finds the best in the business to fit your personality and budget.

Relationship management: My mom and I are both incredibly opinionated and live in different cities. In selecting a wedding planner, we wanted to ensure that he or she could mediate disagreements between us, if necessary. There absolutely could have been many moments on wedding planning calls when “talking over one another” became disagreements, but Andrea gracefully handled those moments.. She helped us prioritize decisions and offered professional opinions delicately, often bringing the objective ear we both needed. She even made house calls when my mom needed the reassurance that everything was set and that we were in good shape.

Budget: Andrea was realistic in her estimates of cost based on what we wanted, even though at times it made my mom gasp. There were no surprises and she made sure we understood where our money would be best spent.

Day of: The day of our wedding was INCREDIBLE. Andrea managed all of the vendors flawlessly to truly bring our vision of colorful mod to life. The vendors knew exactly where to be and when, even with multiple venues and rain complications for the outdoor event, it appeared totally seamless to our guests and to me. There was not a single “oh sh**t moment” that we had to deal with that day. They helped make sure we ate, drank, and had room to breathe. They even helped me with a totally last minute outfit change after buttons popped off my bustle!
    During the week leading up to the wedding and day-of, Andrea and Zoe were incredibly attentive. They picked up and delivered the hotel gift boxes, as well as everything else we needed for rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception (which was a LOT of stuff). Andrea coordinated a fabulous rehearsal dinner with my fiancee’s family, all long distance from Chicago.
  • ANDREA
    Andrea M. Married on 11/22/2021

Pavone Events Delivers!

It’s been more than a week since our son's wedding, and I am still basking in the afterglow of that magical day. Based on our interactions with our son’s future fiance, her parents, and the wonderful party planner, Andrea Pavone of Pavone Events, my hopes were high, but in fact the rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception completely blew my expectations out of the water. From the intimate shabbat service on the park facing Lake Eola, to the delicious dinner on the patio at 310 Lakeside Restaurant, and the wonderful accompaniment by gifted keyboardist Krystof, Andrea did an amazing job with the planning and execution of the rehearsal dinner, even though the planning had to be done long-distance from our home in Chicago. Holding the ceremony under an amazing live oak tree on the grounds of the beautiful Menello Art Museum at sunset was like something out of a dream; it could not have been more beautiful. The cardboard fan on each seat with all the pertinent information one would need about the ceremony and how to get to the reception across the street at the Orlando Science Center was perfect. Which brings me to the reception, held on the bare-bones, concrete patio of the museum. What a stunning transformation! My new daughter-in-law and Andrea’s vision for the reception was romantic and beautiful. The many lanterns, market lights and stunning flowers could not have been more perfect, and the same could be said for the food by Arthur’s Catering, and the fantastic band, Noire Productions. Kudos to Andrea and her partner, the amazing Zoe. The wedding and reception all went off without a single hitch thanks to them, and will no doubt remain a beautiful and indelible memory for me and anyone else lucky enough to attend for many years to come!

Pavone Events's reply:

Andi it was an absolute pleasure working with you on your son's wedding. The night could not have been more perfect ! thank you for trusting us
  • Gisele
    Katie G. Married on 03/20/2021

Andrea was amazing!

Andrea was the best decision we made for our wedding. She made everything so easy when we had to move our date and the day of our wedding went flawless. She was a true professional and such a helpful opinion when we needed her advice. She knows her craft so well and we can’t imagine our wedding without her! She will be a friend for life and would recommend her to anyone!
  • Moriah
    Moriah B. Married on 02/20/2021

Wouldn't have enjoyed my day without them!

Pavone Events is simply the best, but Zoe is especially wonderful. She was our planner for the big day, and took care of literally every single detail. I'm actually in the wedding industry myself, and have coordinated dozens of weddings, so it was especially important to me to find someone that I could trust handing everything over to. I would trust nobody other than Zoe! Not only is she fabulous at her job, but she has the best personality. She literally shines!

From every phone call, to every meeting, she was always so happy and excited for us. Her energy and joy made us even more excited for our wedding! She is exceptionally detail oriented (her final timeline/day-of notes were not kidding 7 pages. Every brides dream ❤️ ), and she made sure every little thing was perfect on wedding day. We had a very large wedding party (9 bridesmaids, 9 groomsmen, & 2 personal attendants), all in the their 20's looking to have a good time. She managed to make sure everybody was where they needed to be at the right time, could grab everyones attention, and made sure we were all having fun. Our wedding party was raving about how kind and attentive she was!

Having a planner is SO important, because without them you & your families will be worrying about small details on the wedding day rather than enjoying it. Zoe & the rest of the Pavone team will take care of you, and you will be oh so glad they did. I'm proud to be a part of the peacock squad! ✨
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca L. Married on 10/03/2020

Highly Recommend

My husband and I were married at the Howey Mansion on October 3, 2020. We immediately decided to work with Pavone Events because Andrea came highly recommended by the venue’s former Special Events Manager. From our first conversation, I knew Andrea and I would work well together, as she presented as friendly, professional, and accessible. In the year leading up to our wedding, we met several times in-person and via video conference. From our conversations, she and her team were able to perfectly deduce our wedding’s aesthetic vision and connect us with the most suitable vendors to achieve it. She was incredibly well-organized, detail-oriented, and supported us in saving money wherever we could, while still ensuring our event remained gorgeous. When the pandemic came about, Andrea was understanding and accommodating, working patiently with us to help determine our best course of action with safety protocols in place. On the day of, all my husband-to-be and I had to worry about was getting ready and writing our letters to each other. Andrea and her team worked with all staff and vendors to ensure everything was as perfect for us and our guests as we had envisioned it. Our wedding was a huge, safe success because of Pavone Events and, as such, we highly recommend them to anyone in search of a fantastic wedding planner in the Central Florida area.

Pavone Events's reply:

So fun planning with you both! Your wedding was a dream and we are so honored to have been a part of your day. Cant wait for you all to meet Bentley
    Katie W. Married on 12/07/2019

The best ever!

When I think back to my wedding I couldn’t imagine it without Pavone Events. They were to most helpful and amazing throughout the whole wedding planning process and wedding weekend. They had every detail down!!! If you want a stress free filled wedding (and months leading up to it) definitely go with Andrea and her team!!

Pavone Events's reply:

Loved working with you both and getting to be a part of your day! Cant wait to see you all again and have some wine time!
    Sarah F. Married on 11/10/2019

The best decision we made for our wedding

The biggest mistake I made was not booking Andrea and the entire team at Pavone Events immediately after my engagement. Andrea and Zoe were without a doubt the most helpful and significant part of our wedding. Their taste level is impeccable. Our wedding looked like a magazine shoot but even better, it also looked exactly like US! Andrea listened carefully and worked really hard to understand our vibe and orchestrated honestly, the most beautiful day I've ever seen. All of our guests were blown away. Do not hesitate, get Andrea and Pavone Events involved in your wedding planning as soon as possible and you will never regret it.

Pavone Events's reply:

Thank you for trusting us with your vision. It turned out even better than I couldve imagined and you looked stunning on your wedding day. It was SOOOO You and Nate!
    Nicole K. Married on 11/09/2019

Beyond perfect! More than just a wedding coordinator.

Andrea and her team are true perfections. They were my miracle workers always knowing how to coordinate all of our crazy ideas and bringing them to life. They had all the answers or knew who to go to for assistance. They had amazing connections with vendors and all our vendors already knew Andrea and her team, with raving compliments. By the time our wedding day came, my husband the entire time would tell me how amazing Andrea has been and with me she was like a friend helping me enjoy my day with zero concerns. Her personality is so easy to get along with. She is definitely team bride and groom. I don’t think our day and the leading up to our day would have been so smooth and enjoyable if it weren’t for them. Thank you for being by our side!

Pavone Events's reply:

This is one of the most beautiful reviews! Thank you so much for taking time out to do this. We loved you both and your families! It was an absolute pleasure working with you! Easiest couple :) Wishing you a lifetime of WOW moments!

Conrad Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing job!!

Amazing job!! There were a lot of moving parts and everything fell into place perfectly!! Eternally grateful!!
  • Brooke
    Brooke M. Married on 11/01/2019

You need to hire Pavone Events

Pavone Events (Andrea Pavone) did a PERFECT job as a day-of coordinator for our wedding. From the day we signed the contract with her she immediately began working on the schedule for the wedding. She was always available for any questions we had, answering emails daily. She was extremely attentive to detail and because of that we simply showed up on our wedding day without worrying about anything. She also made us feel like we were her only client. She was the key to our perfect wedding. I cannot recommend her enough.

Pavone Events's reply:

We loved working with you and Josh! The day was perfect! Loved seeing you both celebrate with Family & Friends! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!
    Danielle S. Married on 10/19/2019

Andrea is the BEST

HIGHLY recommend. So on top of everything and very organized. Truly a pleasure to work with Andrea and her team. Her team member Jamie literally put a bandaid on my toe because I was getting a blister and couldn’t bend down in my dress. They will literally do whatever they can to make sure your day is perfect.

Pavone Events's reply:

Aww We love you guys and loved working with you! You looked gorgeous, we are so happy we were able to be a small part of your day
    Maria Married on 09/11/2019

Perfect Day!

Andrea and her team did an amazing job; well-orchestrated, organized sequence of events during the wedding. It was perfect! Of course, plus all the hard work they did to get it where it was, an incredibly beautiful, elegant wedding. Andrea and her team made this day the best day of the couple’s lives.

Pavone Events's reply:

Loved being a part of Nicole & Andrew's special day! It was beautiful... Please keep in touch
  • Brittany
    Brittany K. Married on 08/09/2019

The most amazing Planners!

I knew when it came to our wedding the most important person you need to hire is an AMAZING wedding planner. We have all been to weddings where the bride is stressed and the families are stressed because they have had to do everything. However, when you have a wedding planner they help find the best vendors and most importantly they help you save money.

Pavone Events (Andrea Pavone) was that AMAZING wedding planner. Andrea helped me to find my vision for the wedding and then created the most magical wedding of our dreams. She was full of great ideas and helped me not to be overwhelmed/ stressed by the whole wedding process. On the day of the wedding I was able to enjoy the festivities and didn’t feel stressed one bit. I knew Andrea and her team had everything under control. Again, Pavone events created the most amazing and magical wedding of our dreams. I couldn’t have asked for a better team. If you are wondering if it is worth the money… It is SO worth every penny!
    Samantha C. Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect Wedding thanks to the Peacock Squad!

Where do I even begin?!? Andrea was amazing to work with. I was planning a wedding in Orlando while living in NYC and Andrea was beyond helpful. From our initial consultation, she really took the time to hear what I was saying. She voiced her concerns with some of my ideas and talked them through with me. Everything leading up to the wedding day was well thought out and discussed. She was easily accessible at any time of the week. Between texting and late afternoon phone calls (to accommodate my work schedule) Andrea was there every step of the way. Although I am organized and a self-proclaimed "type-a" person, Andrea had so many resources to help me better organize every aspect of the wedding. Seat charts for ceremony and reception, budget sheets, wedding day outlines, guests lists, etc.

The day of the wedding was AMAZING. Andrea and Jamie arrived early, and handled everything. While I was getting my hair and make up done, I knew the rest of the wedding was in good hands. They coordinated rental set ups, floral set up (I made my own floral arrangements and they were kind enough to set them up and help move them around). They worked well with our photographer and DJ. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding planner. Whether it is a day of planner or a planner that is there from start to end, they are your go to team and they truly made my wedding vision come to life. My wedding was stress free and fun with help from the Peacock Team!

Kind, thoughtful, and beautiful ladies. My husband and I are truly thankful for all the did and are thrilled that we can call Andrea & Team friends!
    Jamie A. Married on 05/05/2019

The most perfect wedding day!

Where to Begin, the easiest decision of our planning process was hiring Pavone events. My wedding day was nothing short of excellence, and I owe a big thank you to Pavone Events. They were there for My husband and I from Start to finish. They were sooooo Organized and on top of everything. Made sure every detail was accounted for that all the vendors were on the same page and that we were happy. Our wedding day ran so smoothly that we knew we didn't have to worry about anything. On the day of our wedding, we had a very difficult decision to make whether or not to move our event inside due to weather issues but they assured us that everything was handled and they were always 2 steps ahead. They were very professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend their company !!!
  • Esther
    Esther S. Married on 03/29/2019

Andrea Pavone and her incredible team made our wedding day flawless

Andrea Pavone and her incredible team made our wedding day flawless, enjoyable, interesting, inspired and more incredible than we could have ever hoped for. Andrea Pavone and her team were very professional, on time, detailed, personable, and ensured we had the best experience through out the entire wedding planning process. The peacock squad (Andrea and her team) went above and beyond in ensuring all details pertaining to our big day went perfectly. I highly recommend Pavone Events! They made our special day a perfect day #PartywiththeSaints

Pavone Events's reply:

Thank you Esther and DJ we had so much fun working with you and planning the perfect day! We look forward to catching up next time you are in town

• Lucia
    Lucia D. Married on 03/17/2019

The perfect Hufflepuff planner to our Harry Potter Wedding!

A true professional. Andrea was pivotal for the success of our beautiful wedding event. We had a Harry Potter themed wedding and she was able to make our magical vision come to life. Her suggestions, connections with local vendors, and professional demeanor allowed us to not only easily plan our wedding, but also made it incredibly enjoyable. She made the process feel simple and smooth. We were so happy that we could relax and avoid stress. Andrea made sure that everything went according to plan and we are so thankful that we went with her. If we had to do it all again we would have contacted her sooner. Her and her staff cannot be recommended enough by us.