Pavone Events Reviews

Pavone Events 5
Pavone Events 6
Pavone Events 7

Brand Losik · Married on 02/23/2019

Excellent Company to work with.

We hired Andrea and let me tell you, it was the best decision we made. She made sure that everything was perfect. We would highly recommend her and her company to any couple looking for a wedding planner.

Maria · Married on 02/17/2019

Best Coordinator in Town :)

Andrea and her team made our wedding day! She is detail oriented, efficient and 100% there to make your day special. Her advice throughout the planning process was incredibly helpful. Andrea was easy to communicate with and always accessible. Thank you!!!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 02/02/2019

Wedding Guardian Angels - truly

wow what can I say and how can I easily convince you to book these amazing Peacocks for your big day?! Simply.the.best. Andrea and her team are incredible, detailed, organized wedding planner guardian angels that every bride needs by their side for their big day. From the planning stages through the reception conclusion these girls have had our back every step of the way. They took the stress of vendor coordination, timeline, and general organization off of me (even as a planner, if you don’t already have resources for your long list of to-do’s, you have to create that too!). When we booked Pavone Events, Andrea shared a file with us that included templates to help us through our planning stages. There were areas for contracts, proposals, inspiration, etc.
    She was there with us through key vendor appointments; she listens to your vision and brings it to life. The colors, types of flowers – whatever it is, Andrea is extremely knowledgeable of all aspects in wedding planning. Each step of your big day is taken seriously by Andrea and they will do what it takes to make sure everyone involved knows what is going on. They’re the support you need and want.
    I had a hard time visualizing and communicating what I wanted, because I didn’t have a ‘pinterest’ image to share. I like to be different, adding my character to things so though I knew what I wanted, I didn’t know what I wanted. Imagine walking into an appointment with that! lol. Her list of preferred vendors is like a little pot of gold – you won’t be disappointed or misguided with these professionals. I found myself having SO MUCH FUN with every vendor.
    I barely saw her in the morning on the day of, simply because she was off to the races coordinating my bridal materials and taking care of everything behind the scenes. Just as a fairy god mother should. Having Andrea as my voice for behind the scene logistics on our wedding day was the best decision I ever could have made during planning.
    During the reception any time I needed her, she was always there. All I had to do was look up and look like I needed help. She was there ready to help bustle/pin my dress 500 times. Her team took the tasks of moving items from ceremony to cocktail to reception, alleviating those duties from my family members and allowing them to enjoy the festivities. They take care of the gift card box and every single item that you supplied them that needed returned home and not left behind in the ballroom, ultimately the trash.
    We had the most amazing day, despite some minorrr mishaps, but honestly, nothing runs perfect and I get that, with their planning, organization and preparedness, they proactively set Ben and myself up to have the best day ever. And.we.did.
    Added bonus - Ben and I are thrilled to have gained new friends throughout our wedding experience. :)
    Hands down the most amazingly perfect wedding we could have imagined and having the right team of vendors just added to our most special day.

Sent on 02/08/2019
    Pavone Events 8

Pavone Events's reply:

We love you both soo much and this review is everything! Thank you so much for trusting us and letting me convey your vision for the overall look.

Wine Date soon!
  • Mika

Mika · Married on 12/22/2018

Mika & Doug 12/22/2018

Andrea Pavone was the best investment we made for our beautiful fairytale wedding. Asian/Indian weddings are wellknown for not sticking to time but I did not panic one bit because Andrea had everything under control! She was so well organised that my guests asked me who she was because she kept the flow of the party without breaking a sweat. I do not think that my wedding would have been as smooth or perfect if we did not have Andrea looking out for us. If you are planning on getting married, she and her team are worth every penny, and more!

Thank you for making our day so smooth and beautiful!

Alisa Denson · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing group of ladies

Andrea and Zoe were an absolute blessing to work with. These ladies helped my vision come to life without any hiccups. Andrea and Zoe where always there for any questions or recommendations I needed.

Andrea and Zoe are truly beautiful both inside and out and genuinely care about you and your big day. I would recommend these amazing ladies to any bride .❤️

Meghan Driscoll · Married on 10/13/2018

The Best Part of our Planning Process: Pavone Events

If anyone were to ask us what the single best purchase for our wedding day was I would, without hesitation, say it was hiring Pavone Events to be by our side throughout the entire process. Andrea is the most detail-oriented, collected, organized, and brilliant person I worked with throughout the wedding planning experience. She helped us find unique vendors while keeping to our budget, she put out every fire that hit us while calming our nerves, and she made our day go off without a hitch. As a bride who was a wreck all the way up until my wedding day, I was able to enjoy every single second without any fear that something would go awry- she even handled our bridezilla parents! Andrea’s assistant Jamie was also such a major part of our day: always helping me blot my face if the heat was too much and making sure my husband and I had water and food. We will be telling all of our friends to book her once it’s their special day. We could not imagine our wedding planning process without her and her extraordinary team.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Pavone Events 9

Pavone Events's reply:

Thank you So much Meghan and Harrison! We had so much fun! We look forward to many more celebrations !

Shannon Hunter · Married on 09/16/2018

They made my wedding perfect!

Had a fantastic wedding and the reason why is because of Zoe Andrea. I can not recommend a better group to work with if you want your event to be as stress free as possible. They were super accommodating and felt almost like family when it came down to the event. Great people and the are the best at what they do.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Pavone Events's reply:

Thank you Shannon, We loved working with you and Brian:) Hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in Orlando

Robenson · Married on 08/04/2018

The team were very professional, she was on top of everything, making sure the other verdors were doing thier jobs, we could not ask anything more her,
    She did way more then we expected
    Thank you again for all your had work
    Robenson Dorvil

Sent on 10/30/2018

Pavone Events's reply:

Thank you so much Rob, It was a honor and pleasure to plan Medkes and Wayne's Wedding. It was gorgeous
  • W

Wayne · Married on 08/04/2018

Andrea and her team excel in every area of the process: planning, preparation and execution. Andrea is warm, engaging and personally invested in creating an extraordinary experience for you and your guests on your special day. Andrea is an insightful problem-solver that gets things done. Do yourself a favor, invest in your own peace of mind and retain Andrea and her team today!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Pavone Events's reply:

Thank you Wayne, you both were a dream to work with and we loved designing and planning your day! Thank you for trusting us with your vision! It was beautiful!

Elyse · Married on 06/30/2018

Thanks to Andrea and Zoe our big day went off without a hitch. From being precisely on time to eating so much I was beyond full (how many brides can say that??) I could not have imagine our wedding going any better. Despite gloomy threatening rain the entire day, Andrea made me forget any worries and just enjoy myself. Any moment we were not breaking a sweat on the dance floor she was checking in to make sure we were always taken care of. As someone who works in events and has a hard time letting go of control I knew everything was in good hands with Andrea and Team. Right down to me freaking out over getting make up on my husbands jacket while taking photos- she was ready with a tide to go pen!! I am so thankful I had them and would highly HIGHLY recommend her to everyone. Now I need to think of another event to have in Florida just so we can work together again! :) :) :)

Sent on 07/02/2018

Pavone Events's reply:

Haha!!! Soon! Natalia's bday! Zoe is a star at Kids parties....

Linda · Married on 05/31/2018

Let me start out with how grateful I am for Andrea and the Pavone Events Team. Planning a wedding from Pennsylvania with only one visit planned to Florida before the event, was a stressful situation to be in. I started my research on wedding planners and met with a handful of wonderful Florida wedding planners but when I had my initial consultation call with Andrea, I fell in love with all her ideas, her friendly and outgoing sense of humor, her ability to take her own wedding experience and invasion it with mine, as well as taking the time to get to know who I was as a person not just a customer. Let me just say, I have been planning a wedding in multiple locations for about 2 years before I decided to do Florida. So when Andrea and I spoke, she assured me the vision I had for a small intimate wedding can come true! During my visit to Florida, Andrea utilities our time properly and prioritized the most important visits (venue, makeup/hair trial, engagement session, food tasting, floral mockup, and even went with me to pick out bridesmaids dresses). She even knew how to handle my most difficult guest. She truly made my event go as smooth as it could have went. Between my vision and her expertise, my wedding came out just like I had envisioned. Till this day, all my guest still talk about how beautiful the venue was, the decorations, the flowers, and overall the entire execution of the wedding event. Thank You Andrea and the entire Pavone Events Team for all the hard work. If you truly are in need of a wedding planner, check out Andrea. She is truly a wedding blessing!

Pavone Events 10
    Pavone Events 11
    Pavone Events 12

Gale · Married on 05/19/2018

#weddingwows! Pavone Events is the single most important success factor in our son and daughter-in-law's recent beyond-imaginable dream wedding and reception. Andrea is a master "orchestra conductor" blending together all exemplary players (vendors!) to create a magical experience for all, while not missing a single beat. Joined by her assistant, Zoe, the two were always in sync before, during, and after, taking care of every finite detail -- including the unplanned events that can and do occur (weather, disruptive child, dress issues, etc., etc!). Andrea and Zoe worked cheerfully and tirelessly for hours to maximize the experience not only for the bride and groom - but also our guests. Despite our somewhat limited budget, Andrea far exceeded our expectations and we couldn't be happier! #peacocksquad #bestdayever

Sent on 05/22/2018

Pavone Events's reply:

Gale thank you so much for the beautiful review. We loved being a part of the day and meeting all of you

Laura & Carlos · Married on 05/19/2018

When my son proposed to my now daughter in law, it was such an exciting time for us. As the wedding planning began I soon realized that planning for a wedding is very detailed and time consuming. I decided if I was going to give them the wedding they deserved I needed the assistance and guidance of a wedding planner. I then found Andrea Pavone from Pavone Events through our venue. What a gift she was to us, she is knowledgeable and impressively organized. She has a professional but kind demeanor and as the perfectionist she is she would listen to our requests as well as provide her experienced input in order to execute a flawless result that met our needs. My son's wedding was so detailed that I honestly can say I could not have done it without Andrea, and as a result my son and his beautiful bride got the wedding of their dreams, it was absolutely Gorgeous!!!! If you want you dream wedding to become a reality, I can not emphasize enough to contact Andrea Pavone at Pavone Events, we are so glad we did!!!!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Pavone Events 13
    Pavone Events 14
    Pavone Events 15
    Pavone Events 16
    Pavone Events 17
    Pavone Events 18

Pavone Events's reply:

Such kind words , we loved working with you and the end product was amazing. Thank you for trusting me and I cannot wait to see more of you all when you get to Orlando

Veronica · Married on 04/14/2018

Andrea is amazing! She was constantly available throughout the entire planning process. From design (where I felt I needed the most guidance) to communicating with vendors to the day-of coordination, Andrea made the whole process of planning and logistics stress-free. She was flexible when I changed my mind but also steadfast with her professional opinion on best practices and ideas. I knew I could trust her to not steer me wrong. And she did not! I did not feel a single ounce of friction on my wedding day, allowing me to simply enjoy and be present in the moment. That was the best gift I could have asked for.

Sent on 05/05/2018

Pavone Events's reply:

I loved working with you and it just came together beautifully. Definitely one of my most organized brides:)

Carol · Married on 03/17/2018

A huge shout out to Pavone Events for helping to orchestrate a "perfect wedding day" for my daughter. Everything went without any glitches and was so much fun. Andrea is great to work with and was there all the time. Thank you for making this day so special.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Pavone Events's reply:

We had so much fun! You all were so fun and easy:) XOXO

GINA · Married on 03/10/2018

Andrea and her staff were incredible!!! Our son's wedding was just awesome and we are so glad that the Luxmore Grand Estate had Pavone Events as one of their vendors!!

Thank you again Pavone Events!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Pavone Events's reply:

Thank you so much Gina, we loved working with you !

• Maria

Maria · Married on 02/16/2018

very professional, punctual, and fun. Amazing service!

We worked mostly with Zoe from Pavone Events and she was amazing. She was always available when we needed her, was very responsive to our ideas, very professional, and friendly. On the day of our wedding she was at the venue all day and both her and her assistant where everywhere making sure everything went as smoothly as possible. I can truly say that our wedding day was perfect and that may have not happened without Zoe, her assistant, and Pavone Events. I highly recommend them.

Pavone Events 19

Alicia · Married on 12/29/2017

Andrea and her assistant Zoe were nothing short of incredible. I had hired Pavone Events for month planning and received more than I would have ever expected. Two months before the wedding I had a change of heart on my dress. Andrea not only gave an excellent Bridal Shop recommendation but also CAME WITH ME because it was short notice and my MOH and family live out of state and could not be there. She stayed in constant communication from day 1 of booking her services. Going above and beyond in every manner possible and making our day completely stress-free, organized and expertly run. Andrea and her team are a MUST have on your wedding day.

Pavone Events 20

Janice · Married on 12/17/2017

We had a unique situation where the bride and groom’s time for planning was very limited and many of the responsibilities of planning fell on me, the mother of the bride. Much has changed since my wedding experience but Andrea not only guided us but also helped us pull off wedding our guests are still talking about. She has a lot of experience and many contacts Her recommendations proved to be on point! Honestly Andrea is someone I would highly recommend. Because of her and her staff I was totally able to relax and enjoy my daughter, son-in-law, family and friends on the day of the wedding.
    Planning a wedding can be full of details, deadlines and stresss but I enjoyed the process and never felt completely overwhelmed because I wasn’t alone. Lucky for me I have another daughter and I’m looking forward to working with Pavone Events when her special day rolls around.

Pavone Events 21
    Pavone Events 28
    Pavone Events 29
    Pavone Events 30

Robyn · Married on 11/11/2017

From day one, I knew Andrea would take great care of my husband and on our wedding day! Our initial meeting with Andrea was over a year and a half away from our wedding date - she wanted to get to know us, the details of our wedding, and how she would be able to assist. Unlike other coordinators we met with, Andrea actually took her time in obtaining all details. She executed everything well with the month of planning package and was in constant contact with not only myself, my husband, but also all of other vendors. If a hiccup occurred - Andrea figured it out in flawless time. She is amazing and I would recommend Pavone Events to anyone looking to get the job done in an elegant manner!

Pavone Events 31

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

To say Andrea and her team were wonderful is an understatement! Planning a wedding can be so stressful at times, but she made it much easier. Any question we had during planning she answered it and if she didn’t know the answer, she found someone who did. When it came to the day of the wedding everything went so smoothly thanks to the Pavone team. (Even the guys were on time and put together, which can get complicated!) Thank you so much to the Pavone team for everything they did for my husband and I! I highly highly recommend them to everyone!!

Devon · Married on 10/15/2017

Love Andrea and her team, they were so helpful and we couldnt have tied the knot without all of her help. Should have hired her day one!

• F

Fay · Married on 09/30/2017

We recommend Andrea without any hesitation. She is absolutely amazing and our wedding turned out great. Best decision ever!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Pavone Events's reply:

Fay your wedding was nothing short of amazing, a complete 360 transformation, thank you for trusting us with your vision:)

Kristin · Married on 09/02/2017

We hired Andrea and Pavone Events as our day-of coordination, but she was available to us since our first meeting, and was even able to come to our food and cake tastings to help us make decisions and offer ideas. It was wonderful to know that she was only a text or email away in case any issues came up, and our wedding went off without a hitch. Overall it was a wonderful experience and definitely worth the price for the peace of mind and help they provided. Working with Pavone Events was a great decision!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Pavone Events's reply:

Kristin we loved working with you and Tony on your wedding at the Citrus Club. Your first dance was like seeing you both dance on clouds, pure perfection. Thank you for trusting us and allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Aniesa · Married on 07/08/2017

Andrea and her team are phenomenal! I had the “day-of” package with her to keep everything organized and stress free on the wedding day, and I can assure you that I not only got my money’s worth, but I knew she was a phone call or email away to keep me sane and on track. I had the pleasure of working directly with Andrea leading up to the wedding and she had so many helpful tips, tricks and advice to keep me from drowning in the black hole we call “wedding planning”. On the day of the wedding, I got to meet Zoey and Tasha who are equally as amazing! I did not have to worry about a thing, these amazing ladies were on it before I could even realize there was “something”. I am so thankful for their outstanding work and their help in making my wedding day a dream come true! I’m willing to renew my vows every year just so I could work with them again but I don’t think my husband is too keen on that idea… ;)

Sent on 08/08/2017

Pavone Events's reply:

Thank you Aniesa...We loved working with you and would love to plan maybe a 5 or 10 year renewal ;)