Pavone Events Reviews

64 | Orlando, FL

64 Reviews for Pavone Events

Katie Weisz · Married on 12/07/2019

The best ever!

When I think back to my wedding I couldn’t imagine it without Pavone Events. They were to most helpful and amazing throughout the whole wedding planning process and wedding weekend. They had every detail down!!! If you want a stress free filled wedding (and months leading up to it) definitely go with Andrea and her team!!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Pavone Events's reply:

Loved working with you both and getting to be a part of your day! Cant wait to see you all again and have some wine time!

Sarah French · Married on 11/10/2019

The best decision we made for our wedding

The biggest mistake I made was not booking Andrea and the entire team at Pavone Events immediately after my engagement. Andrea and Zoe were without a doubt the most helpful and significant part of our wedding. Their taste level is impeccable. Our wedding looked like a magazine shoot but even better, it also looked exactly like US! Andrea listened carefully and worked really hard to understand our vibe and orchestrated honestly, the most beautiful day I've ever seen. All of our guests were blown away. Do not hesitate, get Andrea and Pavone Events involved in your wedding planning as soon as possible and you will never regret it.

Sent on 03/10/2020

Pavone Events's reply:

Thank you for trusting us with your vision. It turned out even better than I couldve imagined and you looked stunning on your wedding day. It was SOOOO You and Nate!

Nicole Kierulf · Married on 11/09/2019

Beyond perfect! More than just a wedding coordinator.

Andrea and her team are true perfections. They were my miracle workers always knowing how to coordinate all of our crazy ideas and bringing them to life. They had all the answers or knew who to go to for assistance. They had amazing connections with vendors and all our vendors already knew Andrea and her team, with raving compliments. By the time our wedding day came, my husband the entire time would tell me how amazing Andrea has been and with me she was like a friend helping me enjoy my day with zero concerns. Her personality is so easy to get along with. She is definitely team bride and groom. I don’t think our day and the leading up to our day would have been so smooth and enjoyable if it weren’t for them. Thank you for being by our side!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Pavone Events's reply:

This is one of the most beautiful reviews! Thank you so much for taking time out to do this. We loved you both and your families! It was an absolute pleasure working with you! Easiest couple :) Wishing you a lifetime of WOW moments!

Conrad · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing job!!

Amazing job!! There were a lot of moving parts and everything fell into place perfectly!! Eternally grateful!!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Mccormick · Married on 11/01/2019

You need to hire Pavone Events

Pavone Events (Andrea Pavone) did a PERFECT job as a day-of coordinator for our wedding. From the day we signed the contract with her she immediately began working on the schedule for the wedding. She was always available for any questions we had, answering emails daily. She was extremely attentive to detail and because of that we simply showed up on our wedding day without worrying about anything. She also made us feel like we were her only client. She was the key to our perfect wedding. I cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Pavone Events's reply:

We loved working with you and Josh! The day was perfect! Loved seeing you both celebrate with Family & Friends! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Danielle Salerno · Married on 10/19/2019

Andrea is the BEST

HIGHLY recommend. So on top of everything and very organized. Truly a pleasure to work with Andrea and her team. Her team member Jamie literally put a bandaid on my toe because I was getting a blister and couldn’t bend down in my dress. They will literally do whatever they can to make sure your day is perfect.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Pavone Events's reply:

Aww We love you guys and loved working with you! You looked gorgeous, we are so happy we were able to be a small part of your day

Maria K · Married on 09/11/2019

Perfect Day!

Andrea and her team did an amazing job; well-orchestrated, organized sequence of events during the wedding. It was perfect! Of course, plus all the hard work they did to get it where it was, an incredibly beautiful, elegant wedding. Andrea and her team made this day the best day of the couple’s lives.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Pavone Events's reply:

Loved being a part of Nicole & Andrew's special day! It was beautiful... Please keep in touch
  • Brittany

Brittany Kline · Married on 08/09/2019

The most amazing Planners!

I knew when it came to our wedding the most important person you need to hire is an AMAZING wedding planner. We have all been to weddings where the bride is stressed and the families are stressed because they have had to do everything. However, when you have a wedding planner they help find the best vendors and most importantly they help you save money.

Pavone Events (Andrea Pavone) was that AMAZING wedding planner. Andrea helped me to find my vision for the wedding and then created the most magical wedding of our dreams. She was full of great ideas and helped me not to be overwhelmed/ stressed by the whole wedding process. On the day of the wedding I was able to enjoy the festivities and didn’t feel stressed one bit. I knew Andrea and her team had everything under control. Again, Pavone events created the most amazing and magical wedding of our dreams. I couldn’t have asked for a better team. If you are wondering if it is worth the money… It is SO worth every penny!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Samantha Choy · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect Wedding thanks to the Peacock Squad!

Where do I even begin?!? Andrea was amazing to work with. I was planning a wedding in Orlando while living in NYC and Andrea was beyond helpful. From our initial consultation, she really took the time to hear what I was saying. She voiced her concerns with some of my ideas and talked them through with me. Everything leading up to the wedding day was well thought out and discussed. She was easily accessible at any time of the week. Between texting and late afternoon phone calls (to accommodate my work schedule) Andrea was there every step of the way. Although I am organized and a self-proclaimed "type-a" person, Andrea had so many resources to help me better organize every aspect of the wedding. Seat charts for ceremony and reception, budget sheets, wedding day outlines, guests lists, etc.

The day of the wedding was AMAZING. Andrea and Jamie arrived early, and handled everything. While I was getting my hair and make up done, I knew the rest of the wedding was in good hands. They coordinated rental set ups, floral set up (I made my own floral arrangements and they were kind enough to set them up and help move them around). They worked well with our photographer and DJ. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding planner. Whether it is a day of planner or a planner that is there from start to end, they are your go to team and they truly made my wedding vision come to life. My wedding was stress free and fun with help from the Peacock Team!

Kind, thoughtful, and beautiful ladies. My husband and I are truly thankful for all the did and are thrilled that we can call Andrea & Team friends!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Jamie Allen · Married on 05/05/2019

The most perfect wedding day!

Where to Begin, the easiest decision of our planning process was hiring Pavone events. My wedding day was nothing short of excellence, and I owe a big thank you to Pavone Events. They were there for My husband and I from Start to finish. They were sooooo Organized and on top of everything. Made sure every detail was accounted for that all the vendors were on the same page and that we were happy. Our wedding day ran so smoothly that we knew we didn't have to worry about anything. On the day of our wedding, we had a very difficult decision to make whether or not to move our event inside due to weather issues but they assured us that everything was handled and they were always 2 steps ahead. They were very professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend their company !!!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Esther

Esther St.daniels · Married on 03/29/2019

Andrea Pavone and her incredible team made our wedding day flawless

Andrea Pavone and her incredible team made our wedding day flawless, enjoyable, interesting, inspired and more incredible than we could have ever hoped for. Andrea Pavone and her team were very professional, on time, detailed, personable, and ensured we had the best experience through out the entire wedding planning process. The peacock squad (Andrea and her team) went above and beyond in ensuring all details pertaining to our big day went perfectly. I highly recommend Pavone Events! They made our special day a perfect day #PartywiththeSaints

Sent on 06/24/2019

Pavone Events's reply:

Thank you Esther and DJ we had so much fun working with you and planning the perfect day! We look forward to catching up next time you are in town

• Lucia

Lucia Delgado · Married on 03/17/2019

The perfect Hufflepuff planner to our Harry Potter Wedding!

A true professional. Andrea was pivotal for the success of our beautiful wedding event. We had a Harry Potter themed wedding and she was able to make our magical vision come to life. Her suggestions, connections with local vendors, and professional demeanor allowed us to not only easily plan our wedding, but also made it incredibly enjoyable. She made the process feel simple and smooth. We were so happy that we could relax and avoid stress. Andrea made sure that everything went according to plan and we are so thankful that we went with her. If we had to do it all again we would have contacted her sooner. Her and her staff cannot be recommended enough by us.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Heather Kohr · Married on 03/16/2019

Best Planner in Orlando

The best money spent on our wedding was hiring Andrea and Pavone Events! The Peacock squad is amazing. From the moment we met Andrea we KNEW she was the one! She is detail-orientated, organized, and a true master at her skill! She was literally there every step of the way. Andrea was always available to answer questions either by email, phone, or text. She always gave her professional opinion but left the decision up to us. She set up a google drive that had all of our information for the wedding. It was accessible and easy to keep up. She would give us a few vendor recommendations and then we would meet with them and chose our vendor. She was at all the meetings and asks the questions that you won’t even think of. Although we attended all the vendor meetings, we would have felt comfortable sending Andrea to make the decisions. She always kept our budget in mind and never pushed for something more then we could afford. We also had a design session with Andrea. She listened to everything that we wanted from flowers, colors, a confetti cannon, DJ, champagne wall, etc. She created an entire file with our designs based on our conversation. It was amazing!!!!!

The day of the wedding she had another one of the fabulous Peacock squad ladies there, Jamie. They both were on the go all day, making sure everything was ready to go! They checked in and were there when needed. Many people told me the morning of they couldn’t believe how calm I was. Let’s just say-I am usually a very stressed, anxious person. The only reason I was calm because I knew everything was going to go smooth and the day was going to be perfect because of Andrea and Jamie.

I highly recommend Andrea and Pavone Events. She went above and beyond our expectations. If you are even thinking about hiring a planner, do it and choose Pavone Events!! They will exceed your expectations.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Brand Losik · Married on 02/23/2019

Excellent Company to work with.

We hired Andrea and let me tell you, it was the best decision we made. She made sure that everything was perfect. We would highly recommend her and her company to any couple looking for a wedding planner.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Maria · Married on 02/17/2019

Best Coordinator in Town :)

Andrea and her team made our wedding day! She is detail oriented, efficient and 100% there to make your day special. Her advice throughout the planning process was incredibly helpful. Andrea was easy to communicate with and always accessible. Thank you!!!

Sent on 03/01/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 02/02/2019

Wedding Guardian Angels - truly

wow what can I say and how can I easily convince you to book these amazing Peacocks for your big day?! Simply.the.best. Andrea and her team are incredible, detailed, organized wedding planner guardian angels that every bride needs by their side for their big day. From the planning stages through the reception conclusion these girls have had our back every step of the way. They took the stress of vendor coordination, timeline, and general organization off of me (even as a planner, if you don’t already have resources for your long list of to-do’s, you have to create that too!). When we booked Pavone Events, Andrea shared a file with us that included templates to help us through our planning stages. There were areas for contracts, proposals, inspiration, etc.
    She was there with us through key vendor appointments; she listens to your vision and brings it to life. The colors, types of flowers – whatever it is, Andrea is extremely knowledgeable of all aspects in wedding planning. Each step of your big day is taken seriously by Andrea and they will do what it takes to make sure everyone involved knows what is going on. They’re the support you need and want.
    I had a hard time visualizing and communicating what I wanted, because I didn’t have a ‘pinterest’ image to share. I like to be different, adding my character to things so though I knew what I wanted, I didn’t know what I wanted. Imagine walking into an appointment with that! lol. Her list of preferred vendors is like a little pot of gold – you won’t be disappointed or misguided with these professionals. I found myself having SO MUCH FUN with every vendor.
    I barely saw her in the morning on the day of, simply because she was off to the races coordinating my bridal materials and taking care of everything behind the scenes. Just as a fairy god mother should. Having Andrea as my voice for behind the scene logistics on our wedding day was the best decision I ever could have made during planning.
    During the reception any time I needed her, she was always there. All I had to do was look up and look like I needed help. She was there ready to help bustle/pin my dress 500 times. Her team took the tasks of moving items from ceremony to cocktail to reception, alleviating those duties from my family members and allowing them to enjoy the festivities. They take care of the gift card box and every single item that you supplied them that needed returned home and not left behind in the ballroom, ultimately the trash.
    We had the most amazing day, despite some minorrr mishaps, but honestly, nothing runs perfect and I get that, with their planning, organization and preparedness, they proactively set Ben and myself up to have the best day ever. And.we.did.
    Added bonus - Ben and I are thrilled to have gained new friends throughout our wedding experience. :)
    Hands down the most amazingly perfect wedding we could have imagined and having the right team of vendors just added to our most special day.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Pavone Events's reply:

We love you both soo much and this review is everything! Thank you so much for trusting us and letting me convey your vision for the overall look.

Wine Date soon!
  • Mika

Mika · Married on 12/22/2018

Mika & Doug 12/22/2018

Andrea Pavone was the best investment we made for our beautiful fairytale wedding. Asian/Indian weddings are wellknown for not sticking to time but I did not panic one bit because Andrea had everything under control! She was so well organised that my guests asked me who she was because she kept the flow of the party without breaking a sweat. I do not think that my wedding would have been as smooth or perfect if we did not have Andrea looking out for us. If you are planning on getting married, she and her team are worth every penny, and more!

Thank you for making our day so smooth and beautiful!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Alisa Denson · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing group of ladies

Andrea and Zoe were an absolute blessing to work with. These ladies helped my vision come to life without any hiccups. Andrea and Zoe where always there for any questions or recommendations I needed.

Andrea and Zoe are truly beautiful both inside and out and genuinely care about you and your big day. I would recommend these amazing ladies to any bride .❤️

Sent on 11/19/2018

Meghan Driscoll · Married on 10/13/2018

The Best Part of our Planning Process: Pavone Events

If anyone were to ask us what the single best purchase for our wedding day was I would, without hesitation, say it was hiring Pavone Events to be by our side throughout the entire process. Andrea is the most detail-oriented, collected, organized, and brilliant person I worked with throughout the wedding planning experience. She helped us find unique vendors while keeping to our budget, she put out every fire that hit us while calming our nerves, and she made our day go off without a hitch. As a bride who was a wreck all the way up until my wedding day, I was able to enjoy every single second without any fear that something would go awry- she even handled our bridezilla parents! Andrea’s assistant Jamie was also such a major part of our day: always helping me blot my face if the heat was too much and making sure my husband and I had water and food. We will be telling all of our friends to book her once it’s their special day. We could not imagine our wedding planning process without her and her extraordinary team.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Pavone Events's reply:

Thank you So much Meghan and Harrison! We had so much fun! We look forward to many more celebrations !

Shannon Hunter · Married on 09/16/2018

They made my wedding perfect!

Had a fantastic wedding and the reason why is because of Zoe Andrea. I can not recommend a better group to work with if you want your event to be as stress free as possible. They were super accommodating and felt almost like family when it came down to the event. Great people and the are the best at what they do.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Pavone Events's reply:

Thank you Shannon, We loved working with you and Brian:) Hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in Orlando

Robenson · Married on 08/04/2018

The team were very professional, she was on top of everything, making sure the other verdors were doing thier jobs, we could not ask anything more her,
    She did way more then we expected
    Thank you again for all your had work
    Robenson Dorvil

Sent on 08/07/2018

Pavone Events's reply:

Thank you so much Rob, It was a honor and pleasure to plan Medkes and Wayne's Wedding. It was gorgeous
  • W

Wayne · Married on 08/04/2018

Andrea and her team excel in every area of the process: planning, preparation and execution. Andrea is warm, engaging and personally invested in creating an extraordinary experience for you and your guests on your special day. Andrea is an insightful problem-solver that gets things done. Do yourself a favor, invest in your own peace of mind and retain Andrea and her team today!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Pavone Events's reply:

Thank you Wayne, you both were a dream to work with and we loved designing and planning your day! Thank you for trusting us with your vision! It was beautiful!

Elyse · Married on 06/30/2018

Thanks to Andrea and Zoe our big day went off without a hitch. From being precisely on time to eating so much I was beyond full (how many brides can say that??) I could not have imagine our wedding going any better. Despite gloomy threatening rain the entire day, Andrea made me forget any worries and just enjoy myself. Any moment we were not breaking a sweat on the dance floor she was checking in to make sure we were always taken care of. As someone who works in events and has a hard time letting go of control I knew everything was in good hands with Andrea and Team. Right down to me freaking out over getting make up on my husbands jacket while taking photos- she was ready with a tide to go pen!! I am so thankful I had them and would highly HIGHLY recommend her to everyone. Now I need to think of another event to have in Florida just so we can work together again! :) :) :)

Sent on 07/02/2018

Pavone Events's reply:

Haha!!! Soon! Natalia's bday! Zoe is a star at Kids parties....

Linda · Married on 05/31/2018

Let me start out with how grateful I am for Andrea and the Pavone Events Team. Planning a wedding from Pennsylvania with only one visit planned to Florida before the event, was a stressful situation to be in. I started my research on wedding planners and met with a handful of wonderful Florida wedding planners but when I had my initial consultation call with Andrea, I fell in love with all her ideas, her friendly and outgoing sense of humor, her ability to take her own wedding experience and invasion it with mine, as well as taking the time to get to know who I was as a person not just a customer. Let me just say, I have been planning a wedding in multiple locations for about 2 years before I decided to do Florida. So when Andrea and I spoke, she assured me the vision I had for a small intimate wedding can come true! During my visit to Florida, Andrea utilities our time properly and prioritized the most important visits (venue, makeup/hair trial, engagement session, food tasting, floral mockup, and even went with me to pick out bridesmaids dresses). She even knew how to handle my most difficult guest. She truly made my event go as smooth as it could have went. Between my vision and her expertise, my wedding came out just like I had envisioned. Till this day, all my guest still talk about how beautiful the venue was, the decorations, the flowers, and overall the entire execution of the wedding event. Thank You Andrea and the entire Pavone Events Team for all the hard work. If you truly are in need of a wedding planner, check out Andrea. She is truly a wedding blessing!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Gale · Married on 05/19/2018

#weddingwows! Pavone Events is the single most important success factor in our son and daughter-in-law's recent beyond-imaginable dream wedding and reception. Andrea is a master "orchestra conductor" blending together all exemplary players (vendors!) to create a magical experience for all, while not missing a single beat. Joined by her assistant, Zoe, the two were always in sync before, during, and after, taking care of every finite detail -- including the unplanned events that can and do occur (weather, disruptive child, dress issues, etc., etc!). Andrea and Zoe worked cheerfully and tirelessly for hours to maximize the experience not only for the bride and groom - but also our guests. Despite our somewhat limited budget, Andrea far exceeded our expectations and we couldn't be happier! #peacocksquad #bestdayever

Sent on 05/22/2018

Pavone Events's reply:

Gale thank you so much for the beautiful review. We loved being a part of the day and meeting all of you