39 Reviews for Pavone Events

Non-Religious (2)
Destination (1)
Double Weddings (1)
39 Pavone Events Reviews

Thanks to Andrea and Zoe our big day went off without a hitch. From being precisely on time to eating so much I was beyond full (how many brides can say that??) I could not have imagine our wedding going any better. Despite gloomy threatening rain the entire day, Andrea made me forget any worries and just enjoy myself. Any moment we were not breaking a sweat on the dance floor she was checking in to make sure we were always taken care of. As someone who works in events and has a hard time letting go of control I knew everything was in good hands with Andrea and Team. Right down to me freaking out over getting make up on my husbands jacket while taking photos- she was ready with a tide to go pen!! I am so thankful I had them and would highly HIGHLY recommend her to everyone. Now I need to think of another event to have in Florida just so we can work together again! :) :) :)

Profile Picture Elyse, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination

#weddingwows! Pavone Events is the single most important success factor in our son and daughter-in-law's recent beyond-imaginable dream wedding and reception. Andrea is a master "orchestra conductor" blending together all exemplary players (vendors!) to create a magical experience for all, while not missing a single beat. Joined by her assistant, Zoe, the two were always in sync before, during, and after, taking care of every finite detail -- including the unplanned events that can and do occur (weather, disruptive child, dress issues, etc., etc!). Andrea and Zoe worked cheerfully and tirelessly for hours to maximize the experience not only for the bride and groom - but also our guests. Despite our somewhat limited budget, Andrea far exceeded our expectations and we couldn't be happier! #peacocksquad #bestdayever

Profile Picture Gale, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

When my son proposed to my now daughter in law, it was such an exciting time for us. As the wedding planning began I soon realized that planning for a wedding is very detailed and time consuming. I decided if I was going to give them the wedding they deserved I needed the assistance and guidance of a wedding planner. I then found Andrea Pavone from Pavone Events through our venue. What a gift she was to us, she is knowledgeable and impressively organized. She has a professional but kind demeanor and as the perfectionist she is she would listen to our requests as well as provide her experienced input in order to execute a flawless result that met our needs. My son's wedding was so detailed that I honestly can say I could not have done it without Andrea, and as a result my son and his beautiful bride got the wedding of their dreams, it was absolutely Gorgeous!!!! If you want you dream wedding to become a reality, I can not emphasize enough to contact Andrea Pavone at Pavone Events, we are so glad we did!!!!

Profile Picture Laura & Carlos, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Andrea is amazing! She was constantly available throughout the entire planning process. From design (where I felt I needed the most guidance) to communicating with vendors to the day-of coordination, Andrea made the whole process of planning and logistics stress-free. She was flexible when I changed my mind but also steadfast with her professional opinion on best practices and ideas. I knew I could trust her to not steer me wrong. And she did not! I did not feel a single ounce of friction on my wedding day, allowing me to simply enjoy and be present in the moment. That was the best gift I could have asked for.

Profile Picture Veronica, 4/14/18, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

A huge shout out to Pavone Events for helping to orchestrate a "perfect wedding day" for my daughter. Everything went without any glitches and was so much fun. Andrea is great to work with and was there all the time. Thank you for making this day so special.

Profile Picture Carol, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Andrea and her staff were incredible!!! Our son's wedding was just awesome and we are so glad that the Luxmore Grand Estate had Pavone Events as one of their vendors!!

Thank you again Pavone Events!!

Profile Picture GINA, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Andrea and her assistant Zoe were nothing short of incredible. I had hired Pavone Events for month planning and received more than I would have ever expected. Two months before the wedding I had a change of heart on my dress. Andrea not only gave an excellent Bridal Shop recommendation but also CAME WITH ME because it was short notice and my MOH and family live out of state and could not be there. She stayed in constant communication from day 1 of booking her services. Going above and beyond in every manner possible and making our day completely stress-free, organized and expertly run. Andrea and her team are a MUST have on your wedding day.

Photo for Pavone Events Review - Credit: Carolina Guzik Photography
Profile Picture Alicia, 12/29/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious

We had a unique situation where the bride and groom’s time for planning was very limited and many of the responsibilities of planning fell on me, the mother of the bride. Much has changed since my wedding experience but Andrea not only guided us but also helped us pull off wedding our guests are still talking about. She has a lot of experience and many contacts Her recommendations proved to be on point! Honestly Andrea is someone I would highly recommend. Because of her and her staff I was totally able to relax and enjoy my daughter, son-in-law, family and friends on the day of the wedding.
Planning a wedding can be full of details, deadlines and stresss but I enjoyed the process and never felt completely overwhelmed because I wasn’t alone. Lucky for me I have another daughter and I’m looking forward to working with Pavone Events when her special day rolls around.

Photos
Profile Picture Janice, 12/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

From day one, I knew Andrea would take great care of my husband and on our wedding day! Our initial meeting with Andrea was over a year and a half away from our wedding date - she wanted to get to know us, the details of our wedding, and how she would be able to assist. Unlike other coordinators we met with, Andrea actually took her time in obtaining all details. She executed everything well with the month of planning package and was in constant contact with not only myself, my husband, but also all of other vendors. If a hiccup occurred - Andrea figured it out in flawless time. She is amazing and I would recommend Pavone Events to anyone looking to get the job done in an elegant manner!

Profile Picture Robyn, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

To say Andrea and her team were wonderful is an understatement! Planning a wedding can be so stressful at times, but she made it much easier. Any question we had during planning she answered it and if she didn’t know the answer, she found someone who did. When it came to the day of the wedding everything went so smoothly thanks to the Pavone team. (Even the guys were on time and put together, which can get complicated!) Thank you so much to the Pavone team for everything they did for my husband and I! I highly highly recommend them to everyone!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Love Andrea and her team, they were so helpful and we couldnt have tied the knot without all of her help. Should have hired her day one!

Profile Picture Devon, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We recommend Andrea without any hesitation. She is absolutely amazing and our wedding turned out great. Best decision ever!

Profile Picture Fay, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Andrea and Pavone Events as our day-of coordination, but she was available to us since our first meeting, and was even able to come to our food and cake tastings to help us make decisions and offer ideas. It was wonderful to know that she was only a text or email away in case any issues came up, and our wedding went off without a hitch. Overall it was a wonderful experience and definitely worth the price for the peace of mind and help they provided. Working with Pavone Events was a great decision!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Andrea and her team are phenomenal! I had the “day-of” package with her to keep everything organized and stress free on the wedding day, and I can assure you that I not only got my money’s worth, but I knew she was a phone call or email away to keep me sane and on track. I had the pleasure of working directly with Andrea leading up to the wedding and she had so many helpful tips, tricks and advice to keep me from drowning in the black hole we call “wedding planning”. On the day of the wedding, I got to meet Zoey and Tasha who are equally as amazing! I did not have to worry about a thing, these amazing ladies were on it before I could even realize there was “something”. I am so thankful for their outstanding work and their help in making my wedding day a dream come true! I’m willing to renew my vows every year just so I could work with them again but I don’t think my husband is too keen on that idea… ;)

Profile Picture Aniesa, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Andrea and her team did not disappoint on the months leading up to our two weddings (an ode to my husband’s Hindu faith and my Christian faith), and she and her team went above and beyond on the actual day. They were extremely organized, creative and detail oriented. We also got to meet and work with the best vendors in the Orlando area. They really got to know us as a couple and were able to deliver an amazing and unforgettable experience for our guests and us. Our vendors received very specific timelines and knew all of the details they needed to know for the two days. Our wedding was a dream come true and we couldn’t have done it without Andrea and her wonderful team. Andrea was always available for a text/email/phone call. Thank you to Pavone Events for making our wedding day a memorable one!

Profile Picture Natasha , 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There aren't enough good things to say about Andrea Pavone and her team. Pavone Events is a dedicated, organized, round the clock, professional team that makes their clients feel like family. Andrea herself, is a jovial, kind-hearted woman with incredible contacts and an amazing amount of experience in the industry. She understands the needs of her clients before they even ask and is willing to have the tough conversations to make sure your day is everything you could have ever imagined. Please note that my wedding was a 3 day, 5 event Indian fusion wedding, and Andrea and her team never missed a beat. Guests of our wedding still rave about how well-run and on-time our wedding was. At one point, a hook broke on my husband's wedding outfit and her teammate whipped out a needle, thread, hook and eye and re-sewed it right there and then. Their level of service is truly unparalleled. I feel so honored to have worked with Andrea and her team. She is truly like family for us and we are so grateful to her for making our weekend a dream come true.

Profile Picture Sonya, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Cultural, Double Weddings, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Magical!! Having Andrea and her team coordinate the wedding made it a wonderful day. They were not only very professional but added that "je ne sais quoi" that made the day feel like a fairy tale.

Profile Picture meg, 3/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Budget in a planner! It made our day seamless and stress free. The day goes by so fast and you want to spend as much time with your family, friends and of course your bride or groom. Andrea and her team were amazing!

Profile Picture Marilyn , 2/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Andrea and her team are detailed oriented and focused - also very friendly and down to earth. Andrea will keep you on track with a smile on your face and excitement in your heart!

Profile Picture Lucia, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It is impossible to imagine the success and joy of our wedding without acknowledging the extraordinary efforts of Andrea and the Pavone Events team. Throughout our planning process, we came to realize that, far more than coordination, Andrea offered her empathy, consideration, and championing of our wedding. We solicited Pavone Events for month-of coordination, and even throughout the year prior Andrea made herself available for advice and professional experience, ensuring we kept track of the littlest details (which quickly add up). When it came to coordinating our vendors, Andrea and her team were meticulous without nitpicking, stringent with an utmost courtesy, and punctual without being demanding. Andrea, Marisa and Brandy masterfully prepared and set our wedding into motion, seeing to our every need and leaving us relaxed, welcomed, and grateful. We cannot recommend higher the kind, punctual, and professional efforts of Pavone Events for your day.

Thanks!
Kristina and Taylor

Profile Picture Kristina, 1/14/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Andrea is an absolute lifesaver! It's hard for me to let go and have someone else run the show. Can't think of anyone else better than her!! So far she has been a huge help, she is extremely reliable, professional and knowledgeable. No doubt in my mind she is in the right industry. She thinks of EVERYTHING, knows all the right questions to ask and answers to questions I never would have been able to answer. She has put together the design of the whole day based on some ideas of what I wanted, but she truly just brings it to life in ways I couldn't even imagine. This day can not come any sooner and I am sure it will be just perfect!! I know I can rest easy and enjoy my big day with Andrea handling all of the day of affairs. She is an absolute lifesaver!!!

Profile Picture Zoe, 11/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you hear a Bride and Groom say that they didn't even eat or drink at their own wedding, that is because they didn't hire the best wedding planner in the business. Pavone Event, Andrea, will ensure that you have the absolute most perfect wedding day. Every detail was planned perfectly and the execution was amazing. We were able to eat, drink, socialize, and enjoy ourselves at our Speakeasy themed wedding. From the timeline, to the bathrooms, to the exit, to the loading of our parents car, her team made it all perfect! It was all seamless.

Profile Picture Mimi, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

Unlike most brides, I made one phone call and found the wedding planner of my dreams. Andrea embodied everything that is a wedding day coordinator and did so much more than I ever could have dreamed of. We felt like we were the only clients Andrea was working with even though we knew she had numerous weddings occurring around the same time as ours. She filled every gap there was in the planning of our event. From the small details we didn't think of or hadn't gotten around to, to showing up to a dress fitting when sisters or friends weren't able to make it. Andrea was always available for a text/email/phone call and always made us feel at home in each conversation. Whether it was as trivial as ideas for picture frames or as impactful as the timeline decisions. We honestly could not have been happier with everything Andrea did for us and could never have anticipated how far above and beyond she went for us. Andrea was perfect for us and would be perfect for any bride looking to create the perfect wedding with the least amount of stress possible. Thank you for making our wedding perfect, Andrea!

Profile Picture ericka, 11/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Andrea is without a doubt the absolute best in the business and I cannot recommend her highly enough for all of your wedding planning needs! She is professional, organized, creative and knowledgeable, along with having great relationships with the best vendors in the area. Our wedding was set up exactly as we had envisioned, our vendors had down to the minute timelines and all of the details they needed, allowing us to relax and enjoy the process, without worrying about last minute phone calls with vendors. From the get go, Andrea felt more like a friend to me and through so many texts, emails and phone calls, I never felt like I was taking up too much of her time; she was always there whenever I had a question or needed advice and she made sure everything was perfect for our big day. Her attention to detail was impeccable, she was able to coordinate the event seamlessly with her team and was constantly by my side on the day, making sure I had everything I needed. Our ceremony was supposed to be outside but, due to the weather, we had to change our plans. Andrea took care of everything, coordinated a new backup plan with our vendors in an instant and the events went off without a hitch. So many people told me they had never seen a bride as calm as me, and this would definitely not have been the case if we didn’t have Andrea! Working with Andrea was hands down our best planning decision and she did not disappoint!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals