patrick mcnamara photography Reviews

162 | Cape Neddick, ME

162 Reviews for patrick mcnamara photography

Linda · Married on 12/31/2008

If I had to do it all over again, I would definately use Patrick again. Patrick was very adventurous and even though the high of the day was only 12 degrees and it was snowing pretty hard, he captured all of the outdoor shots I was hoping for and more. We had a great time, and Patrick was a big part of making our day special! He always had a great attitude and provided a lot of suggestions for great photos. Patrick suggested we use an umbrella as a prop, and those are some of my favorites. He was very organized and the whole day flowed extremly well. When we did group photos, he captured everyone smiling with their eyes open (even kids).

He processed the photos and got them to us within a couple of weeks and they are gorgeous. I never thought that I could have photos that beautiful.

Sent on 03/23/2009

Sarah · Married on 11/17/2007

Patrick's photos are incredible. He is completely professional and great to work with! Patrick offers many suggestions as well which helped our photos, and wedding!, go as planned! On our wedding day we didn't even notice that he was taking pictures. He was never "in the way" as many wedding photographers often are at weddings. Patrick is highly recommended by me and all of my guests.

Sent on 01/09/2008

Laura · Married on 06/30/2007

I can't say enough positive things about Patrick. From day one he made me feel confident about my selection. I've been in other weddings where the photographer was not as prepared and the photos turned out disastrous! He had everything planned out ahead of time and I had to worry about nothing. We got a variety of wonderful pictures, in print and on CD! He is by far the best wedding photographer I've ever seen.

Sent on 03/09/2008

Natalie · Married on 06/23/2007

Patrick was really great! He took beautiful pictures - mostly candids - and managed to capture every moment without anyone even noticing he was there! After the wedding, he provided us with 500 prints arranged neatly in a keepsake leather photo box. He was organized, professional and knowledgeable. A great find!

Sent on 04/01/2009

Patrick photographed my daughter's wedding and everything was perfect. He worked hard with all the different people and types of photos that covered all of the excitement and activity of the day. The photos are absolutely beautiful. He even took the time to watch for necklace clasps that might have slipped to the front. He saw were beautiful shots could be taken and he made sure to catch all that was going on.

Sent on 08/07/2013

Amy · Married on 04/06/2013

Patrick was fantastic! We love the pictures and continue to enjoy them. I would highly suggest doing the e-shoot with him. It gave us a great chance to get to know him and also grab a fantastic photo for our wedding invitation. Very professional and the work is top notch. You'll definitely get "that" picture ( we have so many we may have to start a monthly rotation over the fireplace).

Sent on 05/30/2013

Caitlyn · Married on 07/31/2011

We knew in the first few minutes of meeting with Patrick that he was knowledgeable, professional, and cared about quality. He listened to our ideas and took immediate action outlining a vision. He had shot at our location before, which made us feel at ease. He came to our wedding organized and prepared which allowed him to get the most out of the time he was there. He took charge and directed us so we didn't waste a moment of our celebration. His style is creative and natural and he makes you so comfortable so you are having fun at the same time. I HIGHLY recommend Patrick to anyone planning an important event, especially a wedding. I am looking forward to the next time we can use Patrick McNamara!!

Sent on 08/04/2011

Dolly · Married on 09/12/2010

I was thrilled to have Patrick shoot my daughter's wedding. His talent and professionalism was amazing. He doesn't just take pictures--he's a real artist and captures the mood, spirit and feelings of whatever he's shooting...and he does it with unobtrusive grace that made a hectic day just a little easier to take (from the mother-of-the-bride's point of view). I can't say enough about his creativitiy or the clarity of the images. My daughter had a couple shots blown up to poster size photos; they look so clear and vibrant; they are breathtaking. I would recommend him to anyone and feel very lucky to have had him as part of my daughter's wedding.

Sent on 01/05/2011

Phil · Married on 08/11/2012

My wife and I had our wedding this summer in York, Maine. Being from Boston, we were not sure of the vendors to use so we ask the venue (The Meeting House) and for a list, along the way we also asked other vendors of what they thought of our selections. Everytime we mentioned pmp's name they showered him with compliments; I am now one of those people. pmp worked with us for both out E-shoot and Wedding, and the result were fantastic. He captured both the required formal's while catching people unaware or in natural poses. I would highly recommend his work to a friend or others. We unfortunatley had rain on our big day, but we were still able to get some great shots outdoors at night, something that was Patrick's idea. Great work... now just to review them all!

Sent on 09/21/2012

Maria · Married on 10/22/2016

James and I could not be happier with our wedding pictures! Pat gave us very strict guidelines; however they were within reason and were all to keep the day going smooth. All I can say was he couldn't be more right!! The whole day was smooth as could be! We love all the pictures even though the weather did not agree one bit! Pat made the best of it and we will forever rage about his work! He even had the pictures to us within 2 weeks!!!

I have also used Pat for a family photo, which also came out wonderful! He was photographing 5 cousins who are not easy to focus and got 100+ good photos for us to choose from. Needless to say our grandparents could not be more excited to have a recent lovely photo of their grandchildren!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Patrick was very friendly, helpful and accommodating. We enjoyed working with him and deciding how we wanted our wedding photos to look. The quality of his work showed in the final product. We have a lot of terrific photos to help us remember our big day.

Sent on 10/23/2014

3.5
      3.5

He is a little pricey but he takes great pictures.

Sent on 05/27/2016