Passionate Photography NC Reviews

5 | Raleigh, NC

5 Reviews for Passionate Photography NC

• Katie

Katie Horan · Married on 10/12/2019

Friendly, accomodating and professional!

We had a wonderful experience with our photographer! Very thankful to have found him. I had some special requests and he worked with us to accommodate. He made very helpful suggestions on locations and poses (and considered the ones I submitted as requests too.) Very friendly and professional to work with.

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/24/2019

Best photographer in the area!!!

We are so grateful for Phong and his talent behind the camera. We got married in August 2019. We met Phong before hiring him and he was so kind and helpful. We hired him right away. We opted for the engagement session and he did not disappoint! Our engagement pictures came out beautiful. Then, came the big day and let me tell you Phong went above and beyond to capture our wedding day. His work was phenomenal and will definitely hire him again for any future special occasions.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Linda · Married on 04/28/2019

Passionate Photography is incredible

Phong Le (Passionate Photography) went above and beyond for our wedding. He met with us to get a sense of what we preferred, captured angles that were absolutely spectacular, and made the entire experience more enjoyable. In a professional manner, he would do whatever it took to the get the best shot possible, from lying on the ground, to going through bushes, the works. In our package, we had all photos digital, as well as a high-quality photo album of our most beloved photos that were taken. I cannot recommend Passionate Photography enough. Absolutely above and beyond.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Alva · Married on 06/01/2018

Very professional and very reasonable!!! Will definitely use for all of my occasions. I am so pleased with my wedding photos...

Sent on 06/22/2018

Caroline Macon ·

Professional, Great work and great price

Phoning Le was the best vendor I had for my wedding! From our initial contact, he was very kind and patient, showed me different kind of photography and we discussed what would suit me best.

He was always on time (actually way early just in case I needed him earlier), did an awesome job and delivered on time as well.

He recently along with my pictures, gifted us a really high quality album and 2 print outs, 1 of the engagement and 1 of the wedding.

If you pick him as your photographer, you will get way beyond your money’s worth.

Sent on 10/14/2019