PartyTime Rentals Reviews

15 Reviews for PartyTime Rentals

PartyTime Rentals 1
PartyTime Rentals 2

danielle · Married on 10/07/2017

thank you so much for everything! :)

Sent on 01/05/2018
    PartyTime Rentals 3
    PartyTime Rentals 4

Susanne · Married on 09/20/2014

The service at Party Time Rentals was exceptional! Darren and his staff were professional at all times and went above and beyond to provide excellent service. Their tents were high quality and clean. From set up to take down Darren and his staff were outstanding. I definitely recommend using Party Time Rentals for any large scale event. Organized, helpful and quality service. Will definitely use them again!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Danielle · Married on 09/14/2013

Awesome job! Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Richard & Lee Ann · Married on 09/07/2013

We have dealt with Party Time Rentals in the past and because of their professionalism and outgoing help we choose to deal with them again. They have been nothing short of 100% in helping us put together a wonderful party. We will continue to deal with them for future parties and highly recommend them and their staff.

Sent on 09/12/2013

Damar · Married on 05/25/2013

Quality pictures! The customer service is excellent!

Deborah · event on: 05/19/2013

I have worked with PartyTime Rentals for 6 years and they have never dissappointed me in any way.

• User3531115 · event on: 06/29/2013

I would definitely recommend this vendor to someone else. They came and set up the tent a few days in advance, so it allowed me to figure out the layout of my tables and chairs. Which of course helped with the setting up, the day of the event. The gentlemen who came were very polite and professional and I didn't have to be home when they came to pick up. Our day was fabulous! Thank you for everything.

Sent on 09/13/2013

kristen · event on: 08/24/2013

Set up was quick and prompt..would definitely recommend...Thank you!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2013

Heather · event on: 02/11/2014

The staff was flexible and helpful in placing my order. Both delivery and pick-up were on time. The value of the products rented were great. I will recommend Party Time Rentals to all of my clients.

Heather Casto
    The Chocolate Mousse Caterers

Sent on 02/18/2014

Laura · event on: 09/13/2013

Hello...we have been using party time rental for our corporate picnic and this was the first year we rented the obstacle course. I highly recommend it ...great team building..gets everyone involved...great time overall.... Thanks to everyone at PTR !! :)

Sent on 09/16/2013

Eveline · Married on 06/16/2018

Darren and Melissa had great customer service and prompt communication throughout. We both visited their showroom and corresponded easily through email back and forth, and allowed us to change our rental order fairly close to our wedding date. Their setup/breakdown crew, however, was a little less on point – they forgot a few minor items, they didn’t bring a tall enough ladder to set up the string lights in the tent, and they accidentally took another rental’s dishes after the wedding which was complicated while we were on our honeymoon. Aside from that, the inventory was exactly as expected and was delivered and set up on schedule.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Sabina · Married on 05/12/2018

We are so happy we worked with PartyTime for our wedding, thank you!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Dan · Married on 10/14/2017

Our wedding planner spent more time with PTR than we did but they were very cooperative when we had to make changes to our reservations. Linens, heaters, the tent were all easily changed. Speaking of the tent, we upgraded to the canvas tent and it was worth every penny. Everything arrived in a timely manner and was clean and in good condition, nothing looked "rented." They helped make our day perfect.

Sent on 11/04/2017

jack · Married on 08/25/2013

3.8
      2.5
      3.5

Great job-helped make the event unique and memorable.

• User3527252 · event on: 08/03/2013

2.8
      3.5
      2.0
      3.0
      2.0

I was not happy with the st up crew that came in. I laid out the sprinkler heads, and after they laid out the tent they told me they would move it to wherei wanted. I asked them to move it, they told me, 'no they had measured it out already'
    Then I told them they were too close to wheree the sprinklers were, they ignored me and told me it was fine.
    Needless to say they went through the sprinklers twice. So the few hundred I saved by switching companies, I spent repairing the mistake.
    I've had tents in the backyard before and have never them go through the sprinklers and never had them tell me that they don't want to move it over a few feet
    I was very disappointed

PartyTime Rentals's reply:

Although this is a rare occurrence, it does sometimes happen. Even if sprinkler heads are marked and visible, there is no way to know where the actual lines are underground. Our tent installers are certified in tent installation and do everything possible to prevent this from happening. The ideal location for any tent is away from any underground utilities including sprinklers and septic systems. If staking into the ground is not an option, PartyTime offers an above-ground tent weighting system that can be used in place of stakes.