Party With Us, LLC Reviews

4 | Lagrangeville, NY

4 Reviews for Party With Us, LLC

• User4063311 · event on 04/25/2014

They were wonderful! The candelabra turned out to be everything I wanted!

Sent on 04/26/2014

Gina · event on 03/29/2014

I highly recommend Party With Us, they are a pleasure to work with. They made my daughters sweet 16 extra special with their services. They were on time with the delivery and prices are reasonable . Mrsbubalina@aol,com

Sent on 04/01/2014

lekeya · Married on 06/22/2013

Very professional and friendly. On the day if my wedding I didn't have to worry about anything. When I walked in my venue I was do surprised how amazing it looked. Party with us has very unique ideas I definitely would recommend them believe me you wouldn't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/08/2014

Vanessa · Married on 09/28/2014

0.4
      0.5

DON'T LET THEM RUIN YOUR WEDDING DAY Too! I hired Party With Us to do the flowers for my wedding. At first they showed be a mock up with centerpieces that has roses, hydrangeas, and some filler flowers. It was horrible. They showed up with flowers that were already brown and dying! All of our white flowers were brown. On top of that all of the corsages they made for the mothers and grandmothers broke within minutes of putting them on. My whole bouquet and my husband’s bout were brown to the point that my photographer ended up telling us not to use them in the pictures, which is the whole point of having beautiful flowers! Plus the raveling of my bouquets all came undone. My bouquet came unraveled before I even walked down the aisle and my dad had to put a screw in it to keep it together, then all my bridesmaid's came undone too. Now the worst part is that all of my centerpieces looked NOTHING like the mock up. All of the centerpieces had only carnations and one or two daisies! There were no roses or better quality flowers, only filler flowers! Now after I spent over a thousand dollars for the services, they were falling apart, brown and dying, and I couldn't even use them in pictures. I reached out to them she admitted that it was her fault because she didn't see how long the drive was going to be before coming. How do you take flowers to a wedding without knowing how long the drive is?! Plus we both drove to meet each other at a midway point which meant we both drove an hour, therefore she knew the distance. She did not say anything about everything falling apart, and told me that the hydrangeas weren't in season anymore. Well if that was the case you should've not showed me it in the mock up and at least replace it with another quality flower. My centerpieces were so bad no one wanted to take them at the end of the night, they were a laughing stock. They did nothing to rectify it. They took the blame and then ignored me. HORRIBLE COMPANY! BEWARE!

Sent on 10/16/2014