Party Perfect Reviews

Party Perfect 1
Party Perfect 2

Keith Wilber · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Our Special Day

On April 27th. 2019 My now wife and I were afforded the opportunity use Party Perfect for the first time to assist us with the set up of our wedding and reception. They were very professional from start to finish and delivered exactly what was expected at the times requested and went out of their way to make sure we were completely satisfied and followed up the following Monday to retrieve their goods as expected. Thank you so much for making our day stress free and complete.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Party Perfect's reply:

Keith, thank you SO much for the kind words! We truly appreciate you taking the time to write this review for us! Best wishes to you and your wife! Thank you again!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 02/02/2019

Great selection

We had a few corner tables and a bar rented for our wedding and they really made all the difference with our overall theme and decor! Delivery staff was prompt and friendly.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Party Perfect's reply:

Thank you so much, Stephanie! It was our pleasure to assist you with your wedding rentals! Cheers to many happy years ahead of you and your new hubby!
  • Mary Jo

Mary Jo · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful easy options

We initially chose Party Perfect because of their experience with my venue and we're so glad we did! Ashley was attentive and easy to work with. We had to change quantities and items 3 times and each time a new quote/contract was emailed out within 24 hours. The weather was being indecisive and Ashley quickly responded to all of my emails about tenting and heating options. Everything was in excellent condition, pick up and drop off went off without any issues and communication was on point.
    Thanks again!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Party Perfect's reply:

That is so wonderful!!! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and for choosing Party Perfect! Wishing you the best in your new journey together! Congratulations!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing Staff, Products and Service! Thank you for helping make our event Awesome! I Highly Recommend!

Party Perfect's reply:

Thank you, Elizabeth! It was a pleasure working with you! Thanks for choosing Party Perfect!!!

Kimby · Married on 07/07/2018

The staff here is awesome! So friendly and very responsive to your event needs. What ever you need they have it! Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Party Perfect's reply:

Awwww, thank you so much, Kimby! We love working with you! You are extremely talented and organized!!!
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 06/16/2018

Party Perfect did an incredible job with our wedding!! While I was not there while everything was getting set-up, the space looked incredible and exactly as planned. Also, before we hired our planner, I dealt with the Party Perfect staff and they were extremely helpful in answering all of my questions and identifying what our needs would be.

Party Perfect 3

Party Perfect's reply:

Awww, thank you so much, Zoe!!! We enjoyed working with you! Thank you for your wonderful feedback and for choosing Party Perfect for your wedding rentals! Congratulations on your wedding!

Lindsay · Married on 05/19/2018

Party perfect were phenomenal to work with for our wedding! Our wedding was fully outdoors and Party Perfect were great in assisting with accommodations for the weather. We are very pleased to have chosen them to make our day perfect!!!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Party Perfect's reply:

Thank you so much, Lindsay!! You, your fiance and mom were so awesome to work with!! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us! Congratulations to you!!

D · Married on 05/05/2018

Party Perfect provided linens for my daughter's wedding. The linens were clean, pressed and looked beautiful. I worked with Angela selecting the color and type of linens. She was extremely helpful and her expertise were perfect. I would definitely use Party Perfect for any of my future events. Stellar service!!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Party Perfect's reply:

Thank you so very much, Donna!! We appreciate your kind words!!!

Siobhan · Married on 04/14/2018

We loved working with Party Perfect and especially Angela in all our rental needs. They were up for last minute changes due to weather, changes on the number of people and just about anything. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Party Perfect's reply:

Thank you so much, Siobhan!!! Loved working with you and Fran on your big day!!! Congratulations - everything was beautiful!!!

Amanda · Married on 02/24/2018

Party Perfect has been wonderful to work with. As a wedding planner/day-of-coordinator, I have had several events in a short amount of time where I needed really nice things to help show off my business. Party Perfect was able to accommodate me every time and even on super short notice (twelth hour kind of thing). I got so many compliments on the selections that I had and were suggested by Angela at Party Perfect. I highly recommend the dusty rose velvet table cloth and runner as well as the Caroline china! Very simple and elegant. Thanks Party Perfect for making my events a success!

Sent on 03/15/2018
    Party Perfect 4

Party Perfect's reply:

Awwww, thanks so much Amanda! We are so happy to help and we know you are going to do great things with your business! You have a heart of gold and are such a joy to be around!

B · Married on 12/16/2017

What a breeze to work with, Angela took care of everything and Phyllis was a pro answering my questions and getting back to me!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Al · Married on 08/30/2015

I rented chairs for my outside ceremony on a sunday. They allowed us to pick them up on a friday and return them on Monday because they are closed on the weekends but it worked out great. Also, rcvd a 15% discount which made it even better!

Sent on 09/16/2015
  • Caskie

Caskie · Married on 07/11/2015

Great value. We rented a tent, lights, and tables from them. Everything was set up perfectly and looked so amazing. We really appreciated the site visit, it was so helpful to be able to walk through and visualize the space with them. Also loved how responsive they were and such a great value. We contacted them less than 2 weeks before the wedding and they were able to price match and beat who we had originally talked to. Loved the service and price!

Sent on 08/06/2015
  • User4319457 · 2+ years ago

I rented my wall lights to cast a purple and blue on the walls. The quality of the lights were pefect. The lights made a perfect ambiance in my reception. The people working in the office helped show me how to set up the lights and were very helpful. The location was convient to my reception hall. They have a lot of great items to rent for any party!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Nancy · Married on 07/19/2014

All the rentals were PERFECT! The chairs and linens were GORGEOUS. Prompt setup and take down. So glad we listened to our wedding coordinator and used Party Perfect!

Sent on 07/28/2014

I worked with Martha at Party Perfect to rent tent, table, chairs, lanterns/lighting, and linens for my wedding. She was great to work with and really worked to understand my vision so that she could better suggest items that worked with my ideas. She was very responsive and available for changes the week before my weddings and very calming! We changed our entire layout and tent size about two weeks prior to the wedding and it was a breeze working with Martha to make those changes. The only issue we encountered was during the event a row of the lights stopped working, however no one really noticed and we had candles on all of our tables anyway so there wasn't much of an impact. I would definitely use Martha and Party Perfect again in the future for any party rentals.

Sent on 11/27/2013

I want to say that Party Perfect rentals did an absolutely wonderful job. They provided me with tables/chairs/dance floor & tent. I have been working with Vicki for over a year on this and always felt she was on top of things. I had to make changes the last month and they were taken care of immediately. I have used Party Perfect before when my first daughter got married on a family farm about 5 years ago. They did a great job and that was exactly why I went back to them again. I would highly recommend them for your event!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Danise · Married on 10/12/2013

Paula Jenkins was our consultant for the wedding reception. I thank her so very much for being professional and providing very kind service to me and my daughter as we were planning the wedding reception details. Her expert opinion was very helpful in getting us through to the big day.

Everything was beautiful and thank you Paula for taking the time to be on site and to assure everything was set up, and for coming back to the sight to set up more due to a rescheduling from the venue.

I look forward to working with Party Perfect again.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Tracy · Married on 09/21/2013

Party Perfect was absolutely wonderful to work with. We were hosting my daughter's wedding at Historic Tredegar and Martha from event planning met me there several times to make sure we had all of the rentals necessary for the event. She gave excellent suggestions on how to better utilize the space and also on the best decorations to help develop the wedding theme. The guys who set up the rentals were excellent the day before and the day of...they were very professional, thorough and constantly checked with us to make sure everything was going according to plan. Also, we had to make lst minute additions and changes due to the weather and Party Perfect made it all happen. I can not say enough about the quality of their customer service, set-up performance and quality of rentals! They get an A+!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Kelly · Married on 05/11/2013

Party Perfect helped me with overlay tablecloths for my wedding. They knew exactly what I wanted when I told them what kind of look I was trying to create. They already knew what tablecloth measurements I would need for the size of the tables I had so I didn't need to figrue it out. When I need to make changes they did that right away for me. The lines were packaged and pressed for us. The price was lower than all the other rental places we checked out. I would definitely recommend and use them again.

Sent on 07/18/2013

The staff at Party Perfect provided our lighting and linen. Everything was delivered and set up on time and looked great. We were very pleased with their services.

Sent on 07/10/2012

Eva · Married on 09/24/2011

Martha was my sales rep at Party Perfect and she did a great job helping me select my rentals and really understanding my ideas and vision. She also helped me when it threatened to rain on the big day and made what could of been a brides nightmare into a stress free process those days leading up to the big day! She was great to work with and made our day come off without a hitch!

Sent on 01/25/2012

Anna · Married on 06/25/2011

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Party Perfect. Martha was extremely helpful in all areas, from helping me select tablecloths to following up with delivery service.

Sent on 02/15/2012

Kayla · Married on 08/24/2018

Got a fast quote! Went in to pick up my rentals for my wedding. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone.

Party Perfect's reply:

Thank you so much, Kayla! We appreciate your review and thank you for choosing Party Perfect for your wedding! Congratulations and best wishes!
  • W

William · Married on 06/09/2018

Lovely experience with Party Perfect. They proved to be very flexible and accommodating. I would highly recommend them as a one stop shop for your wedding or party rental needs

Sent on 06/27/2018

Party Perfect's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, William! We appreciate your referrals and we sincerely appreciate your review!