Park Winters Reviews

Park Winters 7
  • Danielle

Danielle Childs · Married on 10/27/2018

Magical dream wedding!

We held our wedding ceremony and reception at Park Winters late October 2018 and it was an absolute dream! Reserve your day early. A year out our Saturday was the last one available in October.

We had a number of guests tell us it was the best wedding they had been to, and they were pleasantly surprised by the delicious food with large portions and bartenders that weren't stingy with the alcohol. We were so happy with how our wedding turned out. After a year of planning, we were nervous it wouldn't be as magical as we hoped, but it was even better than we expected!

We worked with Amber Daly and she was always friendly and happy to answer our questions. Our day-of-coordinator was from With Grace and Love Events (on the Park Winters vendor list), Mary Hicks, who had her own wedding at Park Winters and ran many there, so everything came together perfectly!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Park Winters's reply:

Hi Danielle! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! The love between you and Carly was so beautiful to see, and we are grateful to have been witness of your union. We hope enjoyed your first holiday as a married couple!

Danielle · Married on 09/14/2018

I had my wedding at Park Winters a few weeks ago and it was the best decision we made! Park Winters is simply magical. From the moment we stepped foot on the property, we knew it was the place we wanted to celebrate our marriage with our loved ones. Not only is it absolutely stunning, but the staff is so welcoming, thoughtful and communicative. They were fantastic to work with and delivered exceptional service. The food is also definitely worth raving about! The farm fresh ingredients paired with the chef's stellar expertise made for an unforgettable meal. All of our guests loved the dinner and have been talking about it since the wedding! I could go on and on about how amazing Park Winters was for our wedding, but the bottom line is that there's no better choice!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Park Winters's reply:

Hi Danielle! We can't thank you enough for this amazing review, your words mean so much... and exactly recount the kind of experience we work so hard to achieve for everyone that comes here. Thank you for choosing Park Winters for your special day, and we hope to see you here again soon!

Madison · Married on 07/14/2018

We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Park Winters! I cannot give this venue and their amazing team enough credit. Everything was perfect! The scenery is incredibly picturesque no matter what time of year you get married there. We chose July which was indeed a scorcher in terms of heat but the versatility of the property allowed us to choose a ceremony location that would be shaded for the entire ceremony (in front of the sunken lavender garden). We stayed the night of our wedding there which I also can't recommend enough. We were able to stroll the grounds the next morning as a newly married couple which was a highlight. The entire team there is genuine, friendly, and such a pleasure to work with. We will definitely be back for future anniversaries (and honestly any other excuse we can come up with). The food is absolutely incredible! I could go on forever about all aspects and details of this place. Ultimately what you need to know though is that we truly loved Park Winters and are so happy to have gotten married there!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Park Winters's reply:

Hi Madison! Thank you so much for this lovely review! We work very hard to keep the property beautiful year-round, so we truly appreciate when it's noticed! Your friends and family were so wonderful, and we are honored that you chose Park Winters for your special day. We hope to see you again for a future celebration!

Rebecca · Married on 06/02/2018

Booking our wedding at Park Winters was the best decision we ever made. The venue speaks for itself with it's beauty but there are truly no words for the team and food. Their events coordinator Amber is amazing and extremely knowledgeable, helpful and took the best care of us throughout the planning process and the day of and her staff was just as great as she was! Service was impeccable, food was divine and staying in the Inn was just topping on the cake; breakfast was delicious every morning and the staff was so helpful and went over the top to make sure our guests were well taken care of. I work in event sales myself and know how much work does or does not go into the production and execution and Park Winters doesn't miss a note. If I could have their sales and events team magically transferred to my property, I would!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Park Winters 14
    Park Winters 15
    Park Winters 16

Park Winters's reply:

Hi Rebecca! Thank you so much for this amazing review! Yes, Amber truly is amazing... we are so fortunate to have her as part of our team! We are honored that you chose Park Winters for your special day, and look forward to seeing you and your husband for future celebrations!

Barbara · Married on 05/27/2018

Magical, Amazing, dreamy, Incredible... Just some of the words I could use to describe what having your wedding at Park Winters is like. This location is insane, it’s the most gorgeous place to enjoy with your family. Now the staff, I can not say enough great things about every single person who has any part at all with Park Winters. This is the most exceptional bunch you can ever ask for. The amount of compliments I received from everyone regarding the beauty of this location and the one of a kind staff was overwhelming. Hands down, the most incredible place. Thank you Park Winters!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Hi Barbara!
    Thank you so much for this lovely review! We are incredibly fortunate to have such an amazing team here at Park Winters... we all share the same passion for great service and personal connection. We are honored that you chose Park Winters for your special day and hope that you and your husband will come back for future celebrations!

Sabrina · Married on 12/08/2017

When we contacted John Martin, he was so gracious and expressed such excitement about working with Roger and I. We had the upmost confidence in knowing it would be a beautiful ceremony and an unforgettable experience for us.. We worked with Amber, the Event Coordinator, for Park Winters on all the ceremony details. She was great at accommodating our needs. We just wanted a small intimate ceremony, for less than 20 guests, to include our family, kids, grandkids and close friends. Amber had arranged for the ceremony to be set up in the front parlor of the Inn, in front of the big window which was perfect! The chairs and the unity sand table were set up before we arrived and it looked beautiful. Since we weren't having a large reception, we planned the date of our ceremony on the evening of the "Farm Table Dinner ", which was an amazing 7 course dinner. Our dining experience in The Barn was elegant, warm, and inviting. The staff was great in setting up our table. They made a beautiful centerpiece picked from their amazing gardens at Park Winters. It beautifully adorned our table. ". The service was outstanding. The food was delicious and cooked perfectly. We had one guest who is vegan and the chef prepared incredible dishes to accommodate her dietary needs. We were very impressed by this! Our guests loved every course. and their outstanding dining experience! Our family stayed overnight at the Inn. The rooms were cozy, warm and beautiful. John, Amber and Rafael have such an incredible attention to detail in fulfilling the needs of their guests. This venue is spectacular, meticulously groomed and breathtaking! Park Winters made it a "beautiful, magical" experience to be remembered and treasured for years to come.

Sent on 02/17/2018
    Park Winters 17

Melissa · Married on 11/04/2017

I can’t stop thinking about my wedding! It was such a dream and I wish I could go back and relive it all over again! The staff at Park Winters were so easy to work with. John and Amber were top notch and so accommodating!

Our guests can’t stop talking about the venue site...it’s remote location, gorgeous grounds and surroundings, exclusivity, elegance. They also can’t stop raving about how good the food was! We even met the chefs during our rehearsal and what can I say, those guys love what they do! Park Winters will always have a special place in our hearts and we can’t wait to return for a farm dinner and overnight stay!

Sent on 11/10/2017
    Park Winters 18
    Park Winters 19

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2017

Park Winters is a magical place. The staff made everything so easy for someone who knows nothing about event planning. Our wedding was wonderful and we are so glad we found Park Winters.

Sent on 10/25/2017
  • Y

Yushi · Married on 08/25/2017

The moment we stepped into Park Winters, we fell in love and knew this would be the place we would get married! We visited quite a few venues around the Bay Area but nothing felt as romantic and perfect as Park Winters. It was truly beautiful, from the grand Victorian house, to the Koi Fountain and well maintained gardens. Everyone we worked with at Park Winters throughout our wedding planning process was so friendly and easy to work with. They really helped to make sure that we would have the wedding of our dreams! We;re excited to come back for future celebrations.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Kristin · Married on 08/19/2017

Our wedding at Park Winters was a dream come true. The staff makes everything come together so seamlessly and the location couldn't be more beautiful. If I had to do it all over again, I would pick Park Winters every time.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Cheyenne · Married on 08/12/2017

The property is absolutely breathtaking, the photos do not do it justice! There are so many areas to have the ceremony and reception. With beautiful outdoor landscapes as well as the air-conditioned event barn. The old fashioned Victorian house makes for the perfect backdrop for getting ready/ pre-wedding photos. Its truly the perfect combination of classic and modern. I have to say the entire staff was phenomenal at the event, and Park Winters definitely deserves an A+ in customer satisfaction. I felt genuinely cared about, which was huge because of the pressure and investment in our wedding day. Oh and the food was AMAZING, fresh farm to fork! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Allison · Married on 07/22/2017

Choosing Park Winters as our wedding venue (July 2017) was the ultimate "it" factor that absolutely MADE our wedding. It was the very first venue we toured, and then after visiting 6-7 other venues and meeting with their owners, we just kept coming back to Park Winters in our minds. After seeing the stunning property, there really was no comparison. The lush greenery on the grounds that are maintained to perfection, the absolutely gorgeous Victorian inn, and the immaculate white wood reception "barn" made us fall in love from day 1. It was the venue of our dreams, and that was before we even knew exactly how DREAMY it was going to become!

Throughout the planning process, Amber (the event coordinator) and John & Rafael (the owners) couldn't have possibly been more wonderful to work with. They were extremely responsive and helpful for the year-long planning process, and answered EVERY inquiry I had thoroughly and promptly -- and I had a LOT!

When it came time to the final months leading up to our wedding, we began to see the true "Park Winters magic" really kick into gear. The #1 thing that comes to my mind when I reflect on our wedding at Park Winters is their incredible attention to detail. NO detail is too small, and EVERY detail is paid attention to. The drinks, decor, layout and timeline were all customized exactly to our preference, and when it came time for the big day, the Park Winters team executed flawlessly. It is sooooo apparent that everyone there truly cares about your day being perfect, and that they are no rookies to the wedding business -- we took such a sigh of relief knowing every detail was in the hands of true professionals. Wedding day came, and my husband and I truly felt like first class guests at our own wedding. All we had to do was show up to the most perfectly executed event I have ever seen, and have a blast. THANK YOU, PARK WINTERS TEAM!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Christina · Married on 07/07/2017

It's hard to know what to love the most about this magical place. The owners are amazing individual with dreams that reach the stars. You only have to walk up to this beautiful home to feel how surreal it is. We were so blessed to have our daughters wedding here this past July. The home is beautiful for a wedding, event, getaway or just a day swimming in their salt water pool. The food is farm to table and magnificent. Park Winters actually executed our signature drink a Fig Moscow Mule that they infused the vodka themselves. There is no other wedding venue in my book that has the magic and heart of Park Winters.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Casandra · Married on 06/23/2017

I got married at Park Winters and it was the best decision we made. This large property sparkles because of the love and care from the entire time. Everything is immaculate. Best of all, working with the team at Park Winters is a true joy! We absolutely loved the opportunity to work with Rafael, John, Amber, Eva and everyone else. The day was stress-free because of the team's friendliness, attention to detail, and responsiveness.

Sent on 07/04/2017

shannon · Married on 03/11/2017

I got married on March 11, 2017. My wedding at Park Winters was a dream come true. John, Rafael, Amber and the rest of the staff at Park Winters made it a "Beautiful magical" experience for me, my husband to be, bridal party and guests. John had such an incredible attention to detail in fulfilling my dream wedding. The venue itself is spectacular, meticulously groomed and awe inspiring! From the moment we stepped out of our car, for the first time, we knew it was going to be an amazing experience. The property is a jewel and a perfect venue for a wedding. . Every w here you turn around, you see so many breathtaking views. Our wedding planner worked on all the fine details with Amber. She was great in helping to accommodate our needs. There are so many details and some stress in planning a wedding. But, John and Amber helped ease our stress and assured us that it would be amazing. . I had the upmost confidence in knowing it would be a beautiful wedding day for me. Weather in March is unpredictable, so we worked with John and Amber on a Plan B just in case it rained. But, we were lucky enough to have had the perfect day with sunny skies and temps in the 70's for our wedding. We had our wedding ceremony in front of the lavender rose garden which was the perfect back drop. The dining experience in "The Barn" was elegant, warm, and inviting. The staff was great in setting up the room and tables for our "Reception to remember for years to come". The service was outstanding. The food was delicious and cooked perfectly which melted in my mouth We stayed at the Inn along with some of our bridal party. The rooms were cozy, warm and beautiful. Every room had a spectacular view and the morning breakfast table was set beautifully and the food was scrumptious. We felt so much at home it was hard to leave the peace, beauty and tranquility. Thank you again John Rafael and Amber for making my dream wedding come true!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Trisha · Married on 06/03/2016

We loved everything about our Park Winters! It was the second venue we viewed and from the second we entered the grounds we knew we had found our wedding venue. Everything about the wedding went perfectly and the staff were so friendly and helpful! We have been talking about getting back to Park Winters for one of their farm dinners!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/12/2015

They have most amazing staff, especially Shauna! She was such a huge help with anything we needed! The owners have provided such a magical place to have a wedding, it was what we dreamed of and more!!!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Alexandra · Married on 06/20/2015

How many times is something BETTER in person then in the pictures online? NEVER. But from the moment I drove up to the Inn at Park Winters to scout it for our wedding, it was magical. John Martin escorted us around the property and it was a unanimous YES from everyone. Their attention to detail is impeccable and they have hired a stellar group of people. Everyone makes you feel comfortable and pampered.

Every time we visited PW in our planning stages, they had added something incredible to the property. The event barn, the step-down garden, the concrete pathways, the "Alice In Wonderland" pool entrance door. I can't imagine what's next but I am truly jealous of future brides who get to have their wedding at Park Winters, because it will be epic. I can't wait to celebrate our future anniversaries there.

The event planners, Sara and Shauna, were AMAZING!! They were both incredibly patient and their relaxed yet professional attitude was a dream to work with during the entire planning process. Sara especially was a joy to work with. My mom said it best, "I'd hire her if I were them too."

The event staff and bartenders made the evening go by seamlessly. They even brought towels out for the guests staying the night, who jumped into the pool after the wedding was over. The morning after the wedding, the breakfast was delicious and displayed beautifully. All of our guests were awestruck from the moment they stepped onto the property. Many people reached out to tell me it was the best wedding they had ever been to.

Sent on 06/28/2015

We can't imagine a more magical place to have had our wedding than Park Winters! From the beginning of the planning process to our last minute on the property, the staff went above and beyond to make our day complete perfection. Those we encountered at Park Winters were eager to serve and help in any and every way, excited for us, and just genuinely kind. From recommending vendors and accommodating needs prior to the wedding, to tying shoe strings and cutting off tags the day of, fetching bags from cars, offering a beverage, and making everything go seamlessly... truly, we can't thank them enough! Not to mention that the property is gorgeous, the grounds are constantly maintained to remain beautiful, and the atmosphere is tranquil and serene.

Whether you're considering Park Winters for your wedding, or just an overnight retreat, I highly recommend visiting. It will be good for your soul.

Sent on 05/28/2015

Abigail · Married on 05/15/2015

We had a wonderful experience hosting our wedding at Park Winters. The house and grounds are gorgeous and were the perfect backdrop for our special day (unbelievable photos!). From our first walkthrough the staff proved attentive and proactive - the coordinator Sara was incredibly organized and took us through the process of planning and coordinating the wedding painlessly. We went with most of their preferred vendors - Function 45 for DJ, Chef and Baker as Caterer - their endorsement was golden, and we were so happy with their services.

For the actual wedding itself we stayed two nights at PW. We are hospitality folks from Napa, and the experience we had as a guests at Park Winters went above and beyond any luxury property we've ever visited. The onsite hosts anticipated our every need, the house chef was talented and charming.. every staff member we interacted with was a consummate professional and left us feeling pampered and relaxed. On the day of the wedding there was literally someone doing laps making sure we wanted for nothing - she even prepared the snacks my bridesmaids brought to make, and then assisted my parents in setting things up *and* managed me through a minor (and completely ridiculous) meltdown.

The wedding went off without a hitch and in the month since it's all our friends and family have been talking about. We even have family members planning on hosting future parties there given the perfection of the venue.

We will be returning to Park Winters for anniversaries and any other special event for us from now on. I wish we could do our wedding all over again because it was so perfect, and it was entirely because of the sincere attention to detail on behalf of the Park Winters staff.

Sent on 06/14/2015

Abigail · Married on 05/15/2015

Sent on 06/14/2015

Kathy · Married on 09/19/2014

Park Winters is a magical place. That was my impression from the moment I stepped onto the property and my rehearsal dinner and wedding weekend were indeed magical.

I didn't have a wedding planner, and being the type A person that I am, I had a million questions and ideas for my wedding. Sara and John were AMAZING!! They were both incredibly patient and knowledgable and kept me calm during the entire planning process. Sara was so much fun to work with and she really made my wedding special. The event staff for both rehearsal and wedding were fun and they made the evening go by smoothly. Every need from cold beers and perfectly made cocktails, to never ending toilet paper and emptied trash bins showed the exceptional service that Park Winters provides for its guests.

From the fountains, to the barn, the market lights, gardens and gorgeous rooms in the inn, every detail at Park Winters will make your wedding special. All of our guests were in awe from the moment they stepped onto the property and I have been getting emails, texts and calls to tell me it was the most incredible wedding venue they had ever been to.

I plan on coming back to Park Winters to stay, and have already made plans with my friends to rent the property again for a fun reunion weekend to truly enjoy the gorgeous grounds, pool, and service again.

Sent on 10/27/2014

allison · Married on 08/10/2014

We truly cannot express how amazing our experience at Park Winters was. We had a Sunday wedding and stayed till Tuesday, and John and Rafael were the most gracious and accommodating owners you will ever meet. Not only was our wedding weekend and stay wonderful, but all of our interactions through the months of planning were great as well. John is so thoughtful and made our day so special. He had many great suggestions that helped the day go smoothly. The grounds are breathtaking and our guests loved the venue. We had so many of our guests tell us it was the most beautiful venue they have ever been to. The staff at the wedding were incredibly polite and attentive. We stayed the night of the wedding, and the next night to decompress. Breakfast was fresh and delicious, with local farm to fork inspiration that we loved. Park Winters is a magical place and we cannot wait to go back. We plan on staying in touch with the wonderful owners and cannot thank John, Rafael and the entire staff of Park Winters enough for helping us have the BEST WEEKEND OF OUR LIVES!

Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/10/2014

Everything about my wedding day at Park Winters was amazing. The staff was accommodating, helpful, and wonderful to spend the day with. My husband and I received compliments from nearly every wedding guest on the wonderful venue.

Sent on 07/31/2014