Park Crest Event Facility Reviews

16 | Birmingham, AL

16 Reviews for Park Crest Event Facility

Terry · Married on 02/10/2018

Utilized the smaller facility for our daughter's wedding Feb.10th, 2018, and Darryl and crew exceeded our expectations in every way! Our reception included about 120 people and in hindsight was perfect for us. The facility offered a dining room atmosphere (for the more mature guests) and a separate bar/eating area enjoyed by the younger crowd. Kind of best of two world situation. We received many compliments on quality of the food and service...again, Darryl and crew were outstanding!
    Highly recommend as the Rating reflects!
    Lisa&Terry Freeman

Sent on 02/13/2018

Gina · Married on 10/14/2017

Park Crest is amazing! Our daughter's rehearsal dinner and wedding was in the gardens and the reception was in the carriage house in October. This venue is gorgeous! I just can't say enough about the staff and the facility at Park Crest. Our daughter's wedding was everything we hoped it would be. Working with Daryl and Miguel was a pleasure. They were both so helpful and worked very hard to make sure that everything was perfect for our family's special day. Daryl is very detail oriented and very helpful when I needed recommendations regarding the food and setup. He made great suggestions that helped us stay on budget and have a great menu. He is an incredible chef and the food was amazing! Better than any food I have ever had at any wedding. We heard so many comments from our guests about how great the food was. You will not run out and the prices are reasonable. We also had them cater the lunches for the bridal party on the day of the wedding which was so convenient. Daryl and Miguel are easy to work with and will make your day as stress free as possible. They will definitely go above and beyond your expectations. I can't imagine a better place to have a wedding or better people to work with. I highly recommend Park Crest!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Terry · Married on 08/26/2016

My son and daughter-in-law's rehearsal dinner was absolutely beautiful, perfect in every way. The smaller venue was the perfect setting making our event intimate and memorable! It was the perfect start to a beautiful weekend for our special couple. The staff was fantastic, always helpful and responsive. Our family and friends were very impressed, those who live nearby as well as those from out of state/ out of country. We received numerous compliments and my son was so thrilled! Thank you for all your help! Great job to all of you!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Park Crest Event Facility's reply:

Thank you so much, Terry, for the kind words. We enjoyed hosting your event and it so nice to meet your family! It is always nice working with fun people that are having a good time.! Best of luck of you and yours!!

Jessica · Married on 06/11/2016

Front the first day we booked the venue until the day of the wedding the staff at Park Crest were AMAZING. No request went unfilled. Thank you Park Crest for helping us have a beautiful day.

Sent on 06/17/2016

Park Crest Event Facility's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica and Paul! We had a blast with you two and are so pleased to hear that you were both happy. Please come by and see us sometime!

Philip · Married on 05/21/2016

What a great venue! The new facility has all the bells and whistles. My daughter and her fiancé were married here on May 21, 2016 and I couldn't be happier. Everything was great, especially the staff! Besides the new facility, the gardens were beautiful and a great location for the wedding photos. I could not recommend Park Crest more! You will be pleasantly surprised and your special day will be even better. Great job Kelli, Jody and Leah!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Leah · Married on 12/27/2015

Getting married at Park Crest was the best decision we could have made. Kelli and her staff were fabulous, and made our wedding day so much fun and so stress-free. Every detail was worked out perfectly, and things couldn't have gone smoother. Our ceremony in the garden was gorgeous, and our reception inside the cozy Park Crest Place was so relaxed and created the perfect atmosphere for spending time celebrating with our friends and family. The catering was prepared beautifully, and the food was super good. We're still getting complements for how delicious the chili was that we served at the reception! Thank you for everything :)

Sent on 01/25/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/05/2015

Kelli and her staff were very attentive. It started to rain during the ceremony and she actually cried. She takes it very personally and wants the bride's day to be special. The food was delicious and there was plenty of it, great value. The Venue was beautiful and they take great care of their property. A local hotel is available to shuttle people the and from the venue, it was very convenient.
    Great place to have your wedding!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Very nice people to work with! The only comment we had was that the serving plates were too small to carry everything to the tables and the potatoes on the potato bar were too hot for the cups they were served in.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Park Crest Event Facility's reply:

Thank you much for taking the time to write a review for us. We do appreciate all feedback and want to hear about possible problems so that we may correct them. The problem will be addressed and corrected. Thanks again for your time!

Anastasia · Married on 05/03/2014

The Park Crest venue is truly a hidden gem!!I had my wedding ceremony and reception there in May and the gardens looked absolutely breathtaking! People at my wedding kept asking me how I found this place because it was absolutely amazing but not a lot of people heard of it before! I had about 200 people at my wedding but because of the open setting and spaciousness of the venue it felt small and intimate!!!! The food and service were fantastic as well! Kelli and Erin went above and beyond to make my day perfect. they were always available and pleasure to work with!!! I would recommend this venue to anyone!!! From the bottom of my heart Thank You Erin and Kelli for making my big day better than i could ever imagine!!!! ~Anastasia

Sent on 06/20/2014

Hi Anastasia-

What a wonderful surprise to of received this comment from you.
    You were such a joy to work with. Kelli and I had such an easy and enjoyable experience assisting you with your special day. We wish you both the best. Fell free to stop by anytime. We would love to see you guys again.

Sincerely,

Erin

Dottie · Married on 07/13/2013

Beautiful wedding and reception! The view is wonderful! The food and bar service was great! All the servers were very polite and professional. The staff was very easy to work with. Could not have asked for a more perfect evening!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Becky · Married on 08/11/2012

Kelli went above & beyond her duties! She was always calm, cool, & collected. That helped with the anxiety I was experiencing! Everything turned out beautiful!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Beth · event on: 05/05/2013

Kelli and her staff were very courteous & professional. Her kitchen staff was extremely helpful in laying out, and then, packing up the food we had catered in. They were also very quick to service the tables as each guest completed his meal. The bartender was also very very nice and quick to respond to our special wishes. The event site itself was perfect for our group of 50 and Kelli was there to ensure everything went according to plan. If I have another event it will be at Park Crest.

Sent on 09/12/2013

Dana · Married on 11/08/2014

Kelli and the team at Park Crest did an amazing job making us feel confident and at ease choosing the catering for the reception and provided great communication from the moment we met to tour the venue until then end of the night at our reception! I highly recommend

Sent on 11/15/2014

Debbie · Married on 08/16/2014

Kelli and everyone there was amazing. Very easy to work with. Beautiful venue. We were very happy with everything. We highly recommend Park Crest.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Kenneth · event on: 06/22/2012

You need to include an "Other events catorgory". Also, additional outside accent ground lighting, would enhance the gardens for evening events.

Sent on 09/18/2013