Park Chateau Estate & Gardens Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Annamarie
    Annamarie C. Married on 08/08/2021

The Best Wedding ever!

My son and daughter-in-law's wedding was the most beautiful and special wedding day imaginable. The Park Chateau is not only gorgeous, the staff was the most professional and accommodating and so genuinely nice.The best I have ever experienced. Every detail was perfection! The food was amazing! I think it was the best wedding I have ever been to. We stayed at the hotel and had the rehearsal party there and that was great too.Simply spectacular!
    Annamarie Clementi

• Sara
    Sara I. Married on 08/08/2021

Absolutely Amazing! Above and Beyond!

The Park Chateau exceeded all expectations for our wedding. Between the flawless service, the delicious food, and the gorgeous venue space, you cannot go wrong with choosing this venue for your wedding. It is absolutley worth it.. you won't be disappointed. They have everything under control! Even though as a bride you will be worried, you really don't need to because this place has you covered 100%. Your coordinator will guide you through every detail and will be on contact with you through the process. Our coordinator was Elizabeth (highly recommend working with her). On the day of your wedding you have about 4 coordinators working with you to help with your dress and guide you to the next part of the wedding. They give you water and drinks without even asking AND they provide a cold towel for you and your groom as you dance the night away. What service! And every single person working with you is pleasant and kind. No attitude here, even when you accidentally hit the chandelier with your bouquet during the bouquet toss - I played a lot of sport so I got a good arm ;) Anyway I really can't recommend this venue enough. If the have a date open, my advice would be to take it!! It will be worth it!! Thank you, Park Chateau!
    Anika A. Married on 07/23/2021

Incredible Experience

We had the most magical experience getting married at the Park Chateau. Our wedding was seamless. The bridal attendants and maitre d were a well-oiled machine. Leading up to the day, we worked with several of the sales managers as well as the owners. Everyone was so helpful and lovely. The venue itself is gorgeous inside and out. I could not say enough positive words about The Park Chateau.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa C. Married on 07/04/2021

A Fairy Tale

Park Chateau is a venue that dreams are made of. From the moment we stepped foot on property, we knew this was where we had to have our fairytale wedding. Keep in mind, we originally thought we wanted to get married at Cinderella Castle in Magic Kingdom in Disney World. The grounds are absolutely stunning and manicured to perfection and the ballroom is absolutely breathtaking. Their level of service is second to none, I had to worry about absolutely nothing as a bride, they took care of it all. The food is literally out of this world, I have never seen a cocktail hour so impressive, rivaled only by their dessert hour! Even the dinner was delicious, which is rare in the wedding industry.
    During the day I had multiple bridal attends that did absolutely everything for me, AND they knew exactly how to do everything, from bustling a massive gown to following me the entire night with water and my drink of choice, they were amazing. Dawn was my lead bridal attendant and at one point she even helped me undress to put my second gown on and cooled me down with cold towels and touched up my curls, lol!
    Devin was my wedding fairy godmother. She handled every single thing leading up to our day, from decor questions to pandemic chaos. She is an absolute gem and I couldn't have planned my own wedding without her. She was so responsive to every email, knew every detail from dimensions to signature drinks, and was so fun to work with. I am so grateful to her, she made sure our dream wedding was pulled off without a single hiccup.
    Jaime D. Married on 06/15/2021

Impeccable

Where do I begin…my husband and I had to reschedule our wedding a few times over the past year and a half and since day 1 Devin along with her team worked with us to the fullest. Our wedding day was completely flawless. From the time I arrived in the bridal sweet and my husband in the guys quarters, the staff assured us the only thing we had to think about was enjoying our day. That we did! There wasn’t a thing we had to think about! A huge shout out to Ashley, Shea, Joanne and our Maitre D Ryan! After meeting them it was as if we’d known them forever. We had some fun laughs together throughout the day and they always were so attentive with a huge smile. From holding my dress when needed, to directing our attention, making sure we ate or had our favorite drink available, this team was impeccable! Speaking of the food…let me say was phenomenal and a spread like I’ve never seen before. Not only did they bring EVERYTHING during cocktail hour to the bridal sweet but gave us over 10 treys to take home where we really got to enjoy the food! To our surprise they left us the sweetest message on the cake box for when we eat the top at our 1 year anniversary (it’s tradition!). The grounds of the Park Chateau were simply stunning. The pictures you see can’t compare to being there in person. Luckily we had a beautiful day and we’re able to utilize each space for pictures, which came out amazing by our photographer Michael Romeo!

Through all the chaos over the past year my husband and I I would do it all over again for this magical day. We can’t thank the Park Chateau and staff for making our dreams a reality. It was everything we dreamed of and so much more than expected. Our guest are still talking about what an amazing wedding we had and how perfect the Park Chateau was! My husband and I are looking forward to getting invited there for a wedding one day!
  • Yuqing
    Yuqing L. Married on 05/17/2021

An experience of lifetime!

All the other reviews are true. This venue really does live up to the hype! If you want to give your guest an wedding experience, book Park Chateau! Its expensive, but worth it. I first visited this venue during a cold, rainy Nov night, and even then it was still gorgeous and love at first sight! During the contract process Dom and Tom were great to work with. Due to Covid, I ended up postponing an year out. During the year, my now husband and I spoke to Dom on the phone countless times. He was always there for us and listening to our needs and concerns. If it were not for Dom, I don't think we could have had our dream wedding.

All the logistics leading up the wedding all went through Devin. If it were not for the beauty of the estate, I might have just booked the venue for Devin. She always answers emails in less than 24 hours and made my every requests seem like it was nothing. If you have a wedding here, you do not need a planner or coordinator at all, because the venue staff, from Devin to maître d' to bridal/groom attendants, they will handle everything. You do not have to worry about anything and will be well taken care of!

I was able to bring my decor items the day before, and they set it up the day of. The venue is already so beautiful, so you really don't need much floral or decor. Let the venue speak for itself. The bridal attendants treated me like queen and didn't let me open doors! They made sure I drank water all night and ate! During cocktail hour, they brought my husband and I every one of the cocktail hour food to try. Anything we don't finish, they packed it up for us to take home the next day. They also packed one of every entree, one of every desserts, and cake for us to take home the next day! They keep the bridal bouquet in the freeze for me to take home too!

One of my favorite parts is is the hotel next door. My guests literally only has to walk 200ft and they are at the hotel! Its just an added convenience that is so nice to have! My guests raved about the food and many said it was the best wedding they been too!
    Diana Married on 05/10/2021

Best day of our lives!

After having to postpone our wedding three times, we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and night. The Park Chateau was unlike anything we have ever experienced, Tom, Devin, Elizabeth, Pam, the servers, bartenders, our maître d Austin, bridal and groom attendants, and everyone in between were all amazing to work with! The attendants, especially Sammy, were right there whenever either of us needed anything! They were able to do everything from getting a stain out of my dress in the morning, to making sure we had time to ourselves in the library to eat and take everything in before greeting our guests. When we had an empty drink it was immediately filled, when we said we were hungry during pictures they brought us food, and they made sure there was nothing for us to worry about at any point. Not only did they treat us like that, but they treated our families the same way! Months later people are still talking about how amazing all the food, drinks, and service were. The entire night went exactly as planned. They were accommodating throughout the reschedule process and made sure that they did whatever they could to make our special day perfect. Our wedding truly was the best day of our lives.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie P. Married on 04/18/2021

The best wedding venue ever!

The Park Chateau knows what they are doing. They are incredible. The execution of the day was amazing, huge shoutout to Devin, Tom , and Oscar. They all made the experience phenomenal. Also big shout out to Dawn, Sammy, and Alex, they went above and beyond to do anything I needed the day of, they made me feel like a queen. The grounds of the venue were absolutely stunning especially with all the tulips blooming, also not to mention the cherry blossoms petals fell at the most perfect timing when having our outdoor ceremony, so beautiful. People keep telling me that it was the best wedding they have every been too.
  • Priscilla
    Priscilla Y. Married on 04/07/2021

Beyond perfection

Where do I even begin with the most incredible venue NJ has to offer!!!! Park Chateau has been my dream venue since the day I saw the building plans. I knew this was the place I was going to get married. The minute I was engaged this was the one and only venue I saw and oh my god was it worth every single penny you could imagine. I was a Covid bride who rescheduled our wedding 4 times and that process although stressful, Park Chateau ensured everything would be perfect no matter what! Well our day finally came on April 7th 2021 and we had an experience like no other. If you want to feel like pure royalty do not look further. EVERY SINGLE staff member will go above and beyond to ensure every little detail is beyond perfect. A special shout out to my bridal Attendants Pat, Dawn and Gemma thank you from the bottom of my heat for making me feel like a princess and for being so incredibly caring and attentive I will never forget it! But truly everyone, Joe M, our Matire D, Devin , the servers, bride/ groom attendants, chefs, etc you all deserve such high praise for the hard work and attention detail you give a wedding. My husband and I and my family are so beyond blessed we chose this incredible place to have our special day! I wish I could relive it all over again! Also the food OH MY GOD best food you will eat!!!! Seriously do not look any place else if you want to have the most perfect day and wow your guests! My guests cannot stop raving ! Love you all at the Park Chateau!! Love the Canals and Yodice Family
  • Priscilla
    Priscilla C. Married on 04/07/2021

The best venue in nj

Stacie S. Married on 04/05/2021

The Absolute BEST!!!

We cannot say enough about how amazing and fantastic the Park Chateau is. From start to finish, the service and staff were a delight to work with. Every aspect of the venue is absolutely gorgeous. We very much appreciated the responsiveness, professionalism, attention to detail, yet fun and engaging staff. Coordinating with Devin about all the details leading up to our wedding day was phenomenal. She was the absolute best in making us feel comforted and at ease when having to postpone our wedding, and she was always so pleasant, both via email and in person. The day of staff, Liz and Danny (maitre d's) and the bridal attendants, Gemma, Jah'mir, Pat, Michael, and Dawn were top notch. They were so fun to interact with but also knew how to efficiently and effectively keep things moving. They all made us feel so comfortable and stress free the entire day! The food was incredible and abundant! We continue to hear praise and positive reviews from our guests about their experience. All I can say is wow...the Park Chateau gets an A+++++++ for everything! So glad we were able to have our wedding here. We HIGHLY recommend choosing Park Chateau as your wedding venue. You definitely won't be disappointed!! We had best experience ever!
  • Dana
    Dana B. Married on 04/04/2021

April Wedding

The entire staff at Park Chateau brought our dream wedding to life, and everything came together flawlessly. Guests were raving about the beauty of the venue, the food (of course), and the generosity and professionalism of the staff. The service was beyond exceptional and our guests were stunned.

Planning a wedding, especially from out of state, was very challenging, but working with Devin and the team made it so easy. Devin was always so responsive, flexible, accommodating and just honestly a joy to work with. We trusted the team completely, and felt extremely comfortable knowing we were in good hands. Thank you for all of your hard work and kindness throughout the planning. You and your team helped create a special memory for us and our guests!
  • Bianca
    Bianca W. Married on 03/29/2021

Park Chateau is a true fairytale!

I got married at Park Chateau on March 29th, 2021. My wedding was originally July 2020 but because of the pandemic, it was postponed. I was devastated about moving from a Sunday to a Monday wedding because I never liked the idea of a weekday wedding, but they proved me wrong. My big day was absolutely perfect, a dream, a real fairytale. The service you receive at this venue is unmatched and the staff treats you and your guests like royalty. Devin, Tom, Pat, Zee, Ja, Mike, and all of the staff were like angels during planning and the wedding day. Right before the ceremony, the front of my dress tore and Pat sewed it beautifully like the fairy Godmother she is. Pat touched up my lip gloss all night for me. The venue is gorgeous, the food is absolutely delicious (my guests could not stop raving about cocktail hour), and I had nothing to stress about on my big day. I recommend Park Chateau to anyone wanting the wedding of their wildest dreams. Just perfection!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth W. Married on 02/14/2021

A Perfect Day

The team at the Park Chateau helped to ensure that we had an absolutely perfect wedding. Even with Covid, there isn't a detail of our day we would change.
  • Tara
    Tara D. Married on 10/04/2020

More than we could have ever dreamed of!

I really don’t even know where to start. I can not thank Joe Maurillo & the staff enough for making our special day nothing short of amazing! Having a covid wedding is STRESSFUL! We had to change our date multiple times and it was not easy. We were originally having our wedding at Nanina’s In The Park, we worked with Julian over there and he was GREAT!!!! Because of Covid we had to change plans and have an outdoor wedding. We love Nanina’s so much and were willing to have our wedding outdoors, but due to our guest count the outdoors at Nanina’s was not big enough to fit all our guests. We were given an option to move our wedding to Park Chateau. We decided to move our wedding to their sister venue and had less than a month to plan the whole wedding again. We worked with Devin and she took over and help us with literally ANYTHING we needed! She was awesome!!! Our wedding was more than we could have ever dreamed of! It was a fairytale! As soon as we arrived to Park Chateau in the morning we were pampered all day long! The bridal attendants made sure we ate, had a drink in our hand and enjoyed our special day. When we were dancing they even came up to us with wet wash cloths to cool our necks off so we weren’t sweating while dancing. HOW CAN IT GET BETTER THAN THAT!!! Words cant even describe how astonishing the staff was at this venue. We were so beyond pleased with our wedding and wish we can relive that day again! Our guests are still talking about our wedding whether its about the delicious food, the grounds, or the service! Usually when you book a beautiful wedding venue sometimes the food isn’t the best but for Park Chateau, Nanina’s in the Park and Park Savoy you truly get the best of both worlds! Amazing food with a BEAUTIFUL VENUE!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!
    Richard H. Married on 06/03/2020

The best experience ever

This venue was incredible the day was a fairytale the staff was more than attentive especially Reggie and Dawn they were more like family than just like someone doing a job. They couldn’t have done anything more. The chapel was amazing the cocktail hour had more high quality food than I’ve ever tasted. Not to be outdone the dinner was over the top. I can’t recommend a better place than Park Chateau I wish I had another daughter just to go back there. There’s no place that can come close to Park Chateau don’t make a mistake and go anywhere else. The best hands down love this place father of the bride
  • Amanda
    Amanda P. Married on 05/15/2020

BEST wedding venue that makes all your dreams come true

We had our wedding at the Park Chateau on May 24, 2021. Words can’t even describe how much we LOVED having our wedding at this venue. We booked in late 2018 and while we were supposed to get married in May 2020, the COVID pandemic occurred and we unfortunately had to postpone. Leading up to our special day, we had been working very closely with Devin. She was absolutely PHENOMENAL throughout the whole process. Her communication, professionalism, and kindness are unmatched. Literally the nicest person you’ll ever meet and she would have done anything humanely possible for us. While we were so sad and discouraged during our postponement like many other engaged couples, we could not have asked for a better person to work with and to guide us through. She checked in with us frequently, answered us via email, talked with us on the phones, reassured us, and was beyond helpful. AN ABSOLUTE GODSEND!!! We FINALLY got our special day on May 24 and again she went above and beyond to make it perfect.

Our day was a fairytale!!!!! We would recommend this venue to anyone not only for its absolute beauty, but for the overall experience you receive. We didn’t have to worry about a thing during our wedding. Our wedding day staff, especially Gemma and Austin, are just out of this world. They work SO hard and make it seem so effortless. From making sure I had water, my favorite drink, enough food to eat, assisting with photos, carrying my dress, fluffing my veil, having me in the right place at the right time and everything in between, they were truly the best you could ask for. From the owners to the sales team to operations to event staff, they took care of us and our parents from day one. That meant so much to me. The Park Chateau is truly a family run business and you can tell by the amazing people they hire to work for them. All of our guests raved about how it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to and the best wedding they’ll ever go to. The food was SO delicious. We continue to crave it to this day!

We were so nervous to have our wedding on a Monday night as opposed to a Friday due to the pandemic. Now, we don’t know why we ever felt that way. The people who wanted to be there for us were there and ABSOLUTELY no one felt like it was a Monday night. They were partying and having a great time like it was a holiday weekend. If you’re looking to have a wedding of a lifetime, the Park Chateau is where you should go... no matter what day of the week. We didn't think it was possible to love this venue even more than the first day we saw it, but as always, they surpassed all expectations. THANK YOU for making our dreams come true!
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 02/16/2020

A Day We Will Never Forget!

I truly do not know where to even begin. From the second we stepped foot into the Park Chateau for our initial meeting 16 months ago with Tom and Devin until our wedding day on 2/16/20, everything was absolutely seamless! The staff at the Park Chateau is unlike any I have ever encountered before. They truly care about you as if you are family and each interaction you have with them is warm and welcoming. Everyone knows that while planning a wedding, communication is essential to make all of the pieces come together. You NEVER have to follow-up twice regarding anything! E-mail correspondence with Devin (who is an absolute gem) throughout our planning process was a breeze!! She promptly responded to any questions (in my case the MILLION questions) or concerns we had and was always available to provide reassurance to help calm nerves. Fast forward to our actual wedding day and we are still in awe. Our family, bridal party, and guests cannot stop RAVING about the exceptional service they provided from the second everyone walked into the door throughout different points of the day until the second we left that evening. They also will not stop talking about the food! Dan, Pat, Sam, Ashley, Dawn, and Gemma operated like a well-oiled machine and there were absolutely no hiccups. We were escorted throughout cocktail hour by Dawn who gracefully followed us with cold water to make sure we stayed hydrated AND during the reception she helped to cool me down with wet rags when I started to get warm! This honestly was the best day of our lives and we wish that we could do it all over again...along with all of our guests! So, thank you, to the Park Chateau and their passionate staff that truly help to make each couples vision come to life. How they do not have 5 stars, I honestly do not know...so many of our guest told us this was the BEST wedding they have ever been to. Do yourself a favor and view this venue, you will not leave disappointed!
  • Brittany
    Brittany G. Married on 02/07/2020

Best Day Ever!

I recently got married here on February 7. This place is absolutely amazing - and it’s not only about the curb appeal! Not only is it a beautiful place inside & out but the staff is so attentive and helpful. Anything we needed at all times of the day was taken care of - they treated us like royalty! Before our wedding day, they were always available in person or via phone to help answer all of our questions and concerns. Getting married here was such an amazing experience - I wish I could do it all over again!! This entire wedding process was amazing with this establishment and staff!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 12/07/2019

Outstanding

Everyone at the Park Chateau exceeded our expectations! If I could relive our wedding day over and over again at that venue, I most definitely would! Hands down the best service you could ever hope for on your wedding day!
  • Cristina
    Cristina N. Married on 11/29/2019

Our FAIRYTALE wedding venue!

To say the service at the Park Chateau is out of this world amazing is an understatement. From the moment we first walked in to inquire we met with Devin who was there every step of the way through our wedding planning process to answer ANY question at ANY time within seconds. Devin, thank you for making our decision on a wedding venue at the Park Chateau a no brainer, you are truly amazing at what you do!! To our Maitre'd and Bridal attend staff, every single one of you went above and beyond for not only my husband and I but our entire family and guests from our 9 AM start to our 11 PM departure. My bridal attendant Dawn was an absolute godsend the entire day from start to finish and was by my side facilitating every need I had even before I could think to ask! From it's delicious gourmet cuisine, to the gorgeous breathtaking grounds, and of course the stunning bridal suite where all of my bridesmaids prepped for the day this venue hit every necessity a bride and groom could ever dream of having on their wedding day, and then some. Thank you to the amazing staff at the Park Chateau, our wedding will be a day we will always cherish & remember thanks to each and every one of you!
  • Annie
    Annie Married on 11/23/2019

A dream wedding venue!

From the moment we walked into Park Chateau , my husband and I looked at each other and said THIS IS IT! There are no words to describe the beauty of venue, responsiveness of all staff, the ability to cater to every possible request. Our wedding was an ABSOLUTE dream thanks to this venue. We LOVE YOU Park Chateau !! Two weeks later we are still getting texts from guests who attended our wedding saying how incredible it was!! Finally would like to give a special shout out to Devin! She is so responsive to emails and extremely helpful!!!
  • Billy
    Billy B. Married on 11/17/2019

Park Chateau

This place is amazing! The grounds, facilities and decor are beautiful, the staff is as good as it can be and the food is amazing! They made our wedding perfect!
  • Samantha
    Samantha C. Married on 11/14/2019

Best wedding venue in nj

My husband & I met with Devin in 2017 she took us on a tour of the unfinished masterpiece you can now see for yourselves & it took our breath away - we knew this was where our big day HAD TO BE!! We booked our wedding for November 2018 & through every step Devin was amazing.

My husband suffered a horrific injury in July of 2018 4 months prior to our big day, unfortunately we had to post pone our wedding until 11/14/19. Without the help of Devin & Tom this would not have been possible. They are truly amazing people & helped make our dream day come true!!

Our day was everything we ever dreamed of and more. We cannot be more thankful to the entire staff at the Chateau. Our bridal assistants Pat, Joann, Alaidy, Gemma, Reginald & our maitre'd Austin started & ended our day with amazing service they treated us like king & queen!!

The venue inside & out speaks for itself, our guests cannot stop raving about the service, food & party! It was everything we could have dreamed of. Thank you to the entire staff who made our day possible we can't wait to attend a wedding at the Park Chateau!! Samantha & Josh