Park Chateau Estate & Gardens Reviews

110 Reviews for Park Chateau Estate & Gardens

• Dana

Dana Bongiovanni · Getting married on 04/04/2021

April Wedding

The entire staff at Park Chateau brought our dream wedding to life, and everything came together flawlessly. Guests were raving about the beauty of the venue, the food (of course), and the generosity and professionalism of the staff. The service was beyond exceptional and our guests were stunned.

Planning a wedding, especially from out of state, was very challenging, but working with Devin and the team made it so easy. Devin was always so responsive, flexible, accommodating and just honestly a joy to work with. We trusted the team completely, and felt extremely comfortable knowing we were in good hands. Thank you for all of your hard work and kindness throughout the planning. You and your team helped create a special memory for us and our guests!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Richard Hendrickson · Getting married on 06/03/2020

The best experience ever

This venue was incredible the day was a fairytale the staff was more than attentive especially Reggie and Dawn they were more like family than just like someone doing a job. They couldn’t have done anything more. The chapel was amazing the cocktail hour had more high quality food than I’ve ever tasted. Not to be outdone the dinner was over the top. I can’t recommend a better place than Park Chateau I wish I had another daughter just to go back there. There’s no place that can come close to Park Chateau don’t make a mistake and go anywhere else. The best hands down love this place father of the bride

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 02/16/2020

A Day We Will Never Forget!

I truly do not know where to even begin. From the second we stepped foot into the Park Chateau for our initial meeting 16 months ago with Tom and Devin until our wedding day on 2/16/20, everything was absolutely seamless! The staff at the Park Chateau is unlike any I have ever encountered before. They truly care about you as if you are family and each interaction you have with them is warm and welcoming. Everyone knows that while planning a wedding, communication is essential to make all of the pieces come together. You NEVER have to follow-up twice regarding anything! E-mail correspondence with Devin (who is an absolute gem) throughout our planning process was a breeze!! She promptly responded to any questions (in my case the MILLION questions) or concerns we had and was always available to provide reassurance to help calm nerves. Fast forward to our actual wedding day and we are still in awe. Our family, bridal party, and guests cannot stop RAVING about the exceptional service they provided from the second everyone walked into the door throughout different points of the day until the second we left that evening. They also will not stop talking about the food! Dan, Pat, Sam, Ashley, Dawn, and Gemma operated like a well-oiled machine and there were absolutely no hiccups. We were escorted throughout cocktail hour by Dawn who gracefully followed us with cold water to make sure we stayed hydrated AND during the reception she helped to cool me down with wet rags when I started to get warm! This honestly was the best day of our lives and we wish that we could do it all over again...along with all of our guests! So, thank you, to the Park Chateau and their passionate staff that truly help to make each couples vision come to life. How they do not have 5 stars, I honestly do not know...so many of our guest told us this was the BEST wedding they have ever been to. Do yourself a favor and view this venue, you will not leave disappointed!

Sent on 02/21/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha Civitano · Married on 02/11/2020

Best wedding venue in nj

My husband & I met with Devin in 2017 she took us on a tour of the unfinished masterpiece you can now see for yourselves & it took our breath away - we knew this was where our big day HAD TO BE!! We booked our wedding for November 2018 & through every step Devin was amazing.

My husband suffered a horrific injury in July of 2018 4 months prior to our big day, unfortunately we had to post pone our wedding until 11/14/19. Without the help of Devin & Tom this would not have been possible. They are truly amazing people & helped make our dream day come true!!

Our day was everything we ever dreamed of and more. We cannot be more thankful to the entire staff at the Chateau. Our bridal assistants Pat, Joann, Alaidy, Gemma, Reginald & our maitre'd Austin started & ended our day with amazing service they treated us like king & queen!!

The venue inside & out speaks for itself, our guests cannot stop raving about the service, food & party! It was everything we could have dreamed of. Thank you to the entire staff who made our day possible we can't wait to attend a wedding at the Park Chateau!! Samantha & Josh

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Gazzanigo · Married on 02/07/2020

Best Day Ever!

I recently got married here on February 7. This place is absolutely amazing - and it’s not only about the curb appeal! Not only is it a beautiful place inside & out but the staff is so attentive and helpful. Anything we needed at all times of the day was taken care of - they treated us like royalty! Before our wedding day, they were always available in person or via phone to help answer all of our questions and concerns. Getting married here was such an amazing experience - I wish I could do it all over again!! This entire wedding process was amazing with this establishment and staff!

Sent on 02/28/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 12/07/2019

Outstanding

Everyone at the Park Chateau exceeded our expectations! If I could relive our wedding day over and over again at that venue, I most definitely would! Hands down the best service you could ever hope for on your wedding day!

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Cristina

Cristina Nicolassy · Married on 11/29/2019

Our FAIRYTALE wedding venue!

To say the service at the Park Chateau is out of this world amazing is an understatement. From the moment we first walked in to inquire we met with Devin who was there every step of the way through our wedding planning process to answer ANY question at ANY time within seconds. Devin, thank you for making our decision on a wedding venue at the Park Chateau a no brainer, you are truly amazing at what you do!! To our Maitre'd and Bridal attend staff, every single one of you went above and beyond for not only my husband and I but our entire family and guests from our 9 AM start to our 11 PM departure. My bridal attendant Dawn was an absolute godsend the entire day from start to finish and was by my side facilitating every need I had even before I could think to ask! From it's delicious gourmet cuisine, to the gorgeous breathtaking grounds, and of course the stunning bridal suite where all of my bridesmaids prepped for the day this venue hit every necessity a bride and groom could ever dream of having on their wedding day, and then some. Thank you to the amazing staff at the Park Chateau, our wedding will be a day we will always cherish & remember thanks to each and every one of you!

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 11/23/2019

A dream wedding venue!

From the moment we walked into Park Chateau , my husband and I looked at each other and said THIS IS IT! There are no words to describe the beauty of venue, responsiveness of all staff, the ability to cater to every possible request. Our wedding was an ABSOLUTE dream thanks to this venue. We LOVE YOU Park Chateau !! Two weeks later we are still getting texts from guests who attended our wedding saying how incredible it was!! Finally would like to give a special shout out to Devin! She is so responsive to emails and extremely helpful!!!

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Billy

Billy Burr · Married on 11/17/2019

Park Chateau

This place is amazing! The grounds, facilities and decor are beautiful, the staff is as good as it can be and the food is amazing! They made our wedding perfect!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Kristen · Married on 11/10/2019

11/10/19 wedding

The entire staff at Park Chateau brought our dream wedding to life and everything came together perfect just the way we wanted it to be! Our guests are still raving about the beauty of the venue, the food (of course), and the generosity and professionalism of all the staff. The service was beyond incredible.

Working with Devin and the team was incredible! We love you all. Thank you so much for making our day so special! Also Pat , Sam the bridal attendants are amazing, they are on top of everything, Dan is a huge help as well and all the groom attendants.

My husband and I highly recommend the Park Chateau for future weddings.

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Dennis

Dennis · Married on 11/07/2019

Just Perfect

Where do I even begin? From the first moment we drove up to those gates we knew this was the place we wanted to have our wedding. When you walk into those doors it just feels like you're in a majestic place, you will literally get the chills. From the stairs, to the chapel to even the bridal suite. (Oh ladies, you'll fall in love with that bridal suite) Oh and the groomsmen suite just perfect. When we left I told my husband this was it. This is where we were meant to get married. By the way, we booked the Park Chateau in May 2017 and got married in November 2019. We knew we made the right choice just by hearing how great their sister venues were and boy were we right. From the very beginning the staff have been so welcoming and attentive. Liz was always there to answer any of our questions and answer all of our emails. Fast forward, November 2019, our wedding day. The whole day was just perfect. Words can't even express how thankful we are for everyone at the Park Chateau. From Liz, to Devin, Austin who was the greatest Maitre'd. We had 2 ring bearers and a flower girl and let me tell you Austin was amazing with them. Also thank you to our bridal and groom attendants, Francisco, Joann, Aleida and especially Mikey. We met Mikey the day of our tasting and we instantly fell in love with her. She has that personality that makes you feel no stress and we were right. Thanks to her and the rest of the team my husband and I didn't have to stress about anything the day of our wedding. From having champagne ready for us, to fixing my dress before walking down the chapel, to even having a cold towel when I felt hot after dancing too much on the dance floor, they were always there one step ahead. Our guests are still talking about how great the food and service was. So thank you, to everyone at the Park Chateau for making our dream wedding a reality. Now for the rest of you, if you're thinking of where to have your wedding, this is it. You will never regret it.

Sent on 02/16/2020
  • Joelle

Joelle Hirschfeld · Married on 10/19/2019

Highly highly recommend

Where to even start? First and foremost, the Park Chateau has to be the BEST place to get married that exists in NJ but quite honestly on the east coast. Their attention to detail and the way they accommodate you and treat you like a royal is unparalleled to any other venue I've worked with. On top of their stellar customer service, the venue itself is new, clean, beautiful, and neutral so that you can transform it into what you want it to be for your special day.
    From the beginning, everything was customized just the way I wanted it. I worked with Elizabeth directly, who was literally a dream. I thought she was a special gem (and she is...) but then meeting everyone else who works there as well (down to the waiters, waitresses, staff helping you with everything at your beck and call), this place PRIDES themselves on their customer service. These people are human beings with personality and who truly have your best interest at heart.
    I will start by saying I wasn't a bridezilla but I had very high expectations for my day and throughout the process. I wanted everything to be premium and Elizabeth accommodated me in every way. She allowed my parents and I, as well as vendors, to come and visit when it was convenient for us to gather information we needed. She worked with me to create a schedule for the day so I felt confident nothing was being overlooked. I chose vendors that Park Chateau (PC) hadn't previously worked with and PC could not have been more accommodating for them and welcomed new vendors with open arms. The food tasting was amazing! I am a huge foodie and Elizabeth worked with me to customize everything I wanted (down to my after party having special sauces for burgers and fries and bagels with taylor ham egg and cheese). People still rave about our wedding to this day.
    Let's talk about the day of: be prepared to LITERALLY be treated like a royal. Pat, who runs the bridal attendants, is also a dream and treats you like you're family. After meeting me she assigned specific people to help me and be there for me throughout the day. The bridal attendants I had (and who my husband had) were unreal. They were so kind and helpful and have done this so many times they know what's up. I got there to get ready before the groom's party did (obviously) and when my now husband finally arrived, I was notified that the eagle had landed. It's like the secret service they are all equipped with ear pieces communicating all day and all night. I mean down to making sure Chris and I were hydrated throughout the night, they would come up with a glass with a straw hold it up to your mouth and let you drink, I mean come on....On top of all of that, the quality of these people, it's like they were truly enjoying the day with me as if they were family.
    The FOOD WAS TO DIE FOR. I am a snob about food and everything was incredible. We did a very elaborate cocktail hour after we were married and they prepared LITERALLY 2 of everything that was served to our guests for my and my husband to enjoy alone up in the (incredible) bridal suite.
    We chose the package to have the venue for the entire day and night which was amazing and if you can do it, I highly recommend it. This was the BEST decision I made regarding my wedding. Everything was truly seamless, up until the next day, where we went back the next morning to pick up all perfectly packaged leftovers and a bunch of our things that they had organized for us to take home. I can't recommend enough.

Sent on 04/21/2020

samantha · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely amazing!

From our first visit/meeting at Park Chateau with Tom, to countless phone calls and emails with Devin, and finally to the day of with the amazing bridal attendants, Patty and Dawn, I could not ask for a better staff! The most stressful part of planning, for me, were all of the little details that needed to come together at the end and Devin made this process so much easier for us by outlining exactly what we needed, yet still assuring us that we are in complete control of what we want. The day of was seamless, thanks to Patty and Dawn who were ready to lend their help to whomever needed it. I did not have to worry about a thing! The staff alone makes this place worth the price, but it doesn't hurt that it is absolutely gorgeous inside and out. The food was amazing too!!!

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly Stelnick · Married on 10/04/2019

Best Venue Hands Down!!

It took me a full 6 months to write this review because I didn't know how to sum up my amazing experience with the Park Chateau. From start to finish of the entire wedding planning process and wedding day, I felt like a princess/celebrity. Tom and Devin were amazing throughout the booking and planning process. They were so accommodating and Devin always answered my emails immediately...which meant so much to a stressed out bride like me! My dad had lots of special menu requests which they accommodated and worked with us on with no fuss. On my wedding day, my attendants treated me like royalty. Zee, Dawn, and Reginold, waited on us hand and foot throughout the whole day. Even the next day when I misplaced something, I called the Park Chateau, who called Dawn who wasn't even working that day and she knew exactly where the missing item was in one of my bags. The service and experience at the Park Chateau is unmatched. Not to mention, my guests are still raving about how good the food was and how beautiful the Chateau is. Best venue ever!

Sent on 04/04/2020
  • I

Idu Azogu · Married on 09/25/2019

A dream location for a love-filled wedding

We had decided upon the Park Chateau for our wedding location, even though we were planning our wedding from Germany. Despite the distance and time difference, communicating with Preston and the rest of the staff (to name a few, Elizabeth, Melissa and Angela) helped us to easily streamline the process of planning. We fell in love with the Park Chateau immediately and found it to be an incredibly beautiful location for a wedding! It looked like a fairytale castle and completely took our breaths away! It is worth the price! We had a well coordinated staff, a variety of food to choose from (in which they were open to providing gluten free menu options for some of our guests) and lots of space to party and have guests mingle. We also felt the attentiveness given to our wedding through the bridal party attendants (Z, Oskar, Francisco and Joann), decorations, coordinated schedule, music, chapel, gardens and reception setup. As a result, we were very relaxed and we were able to realize our dream wedding day, one filled with fun, love and romance! Our guests had an incredibly wonderful time, and so did we! My husband and I highly recommend the Park Chateau for future weddings and other celebratory events!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna McMillan-Williams · Married on 09/19/2019

Top of the TOP

Jeremy and I can not thank you all enough! From beginning to end everything was TOP OF THE TOP! My guests were all so speechless and amazed ! Angela, Pat , Dan, Glenn, Tom, JoAnn, Aleida, my babygirl Z, my new sister Elizabeth and the entire staff we love and adore you THANK YOU!!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Derek

Derek · Married on 09/08/2019

Awesome venue and staff

Perfect venue highly recommended !!!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Nicole Dorn · Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely the best!

Speechless. The Park Chateau surpassed our expectations in every way possible. The venue and staff are exceptional in every sense of the word. From the moment we pulled up to Park Chateau, our breaths were taken away. The venue itself is unlike any other venue that we have been to. The design and décor of the place were perfectly done and is representative of a fairytale story. The garden area is spectacular and the on-site chapel is wonderful.

We first met with Austin, who showed us around the venue and gave us a glimpse into what the day would look like. He was very thorough and his warm personality made us feel comfortable from the start. The food tasting was such a special day during our engagement. Pat, Mikey, Frankie, Dawn and the other staff members were very informative and left no question unanswered. We were served the works and the whole day made us that much more excited to tie the knot at this venue. All of the staff showed professionalism, passion, and dedication.

On the day of our wedding, we were treated like a king and queen. Pat, “Z”, Mikey, and Joann were the bridal attendants. Wow, were they amazing! They each brought their unique personalities to make the day exciting and even relaxing. They took care of the bridesmaids and me in getting ready for the day, including steaming the dresses, serving the food and even making sure there were vegan options for some of the bridesmaids. They made sure that everyone felt comfortable and taken care of. During the ceremony, Pat and “Z” made sure everything went perfectly. They assisted the bridesmaids and me in the picture-taking process, and they even kept making sure we drank water so that we remained hydrated. While at cocktail hour, my dress lost a button and couldn’t bustle properly. Pat and “Z” came to the rescue and spent a considerable amount of time sewing the dress. During the reception, Pat and “Z” made time even more magical with their special attention and even a little bit of dancing, too. Frankie and Francisco, the groom attendants, went above and beyond as well. They helped the guys with all their needs, steaming their tuxes and getting everything and anything that they needed, including food and drinks. The maître d, Oscar, worked his magic to ensure that the day went on without a hitch!

The food at the venue was spectacular. Every bite of food was amazing and impressive. From the passed items, to the chafing stations, to the martini bar, to the dinner entrees and desserts, and finally to the after-party food, the day felt like a culinary dream!

At the end of the night, the staff members impressed us even more by helping to pack everything up in such an organized manner. They took the stress out of keeping track of items and even gave us food to take home.

Both during and after the wedding, all of our guests let us know how impressed they were with the venue and all of the staff members. So many of our guests told us that it was the best wedding that they had ever attended. All in all, the Park Chateau gave us the absolute wedding of our dreams! It was the perfect day! We would pick this venue over and over and over again with no hesitation! Thanks to everyone at the Park Chateau for your compassion, warmth, dedication, professionalism, and ceaseless energy to please. We already miss you, and we are crossing our fingers that we get to come to your venue again as guests!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/24/2019

Fantastic !

My husband and I got married this past weekend at the Park Chateau 8/24/2019 for the evening wedding. The venue exceeded every single expectation in all aspects. We first met with Tom in October 2017 when we booked our date. Everything ran smooth from then to the final day. Barry and Anthony were a pleasure to speak with. Devin deserves an award for her attentiveness and organization throughout the entire process. She listened to every request and did her best to fulfill each of them (and she did). Everyone was very accommodating along the way. The food and service of the Park Chateau is absolutely unmatched, and if it is it is at one of the other venues of these same owners. There was a morning wedding finishing up at the time we arrived and you would have never known with the way the team works together to communicate every single move that is being made. When I got to the venue there was a small problem with my dress and Pat the head bridal attendant fixed it in minutes and made me feel so much better. Z, Frank and Ashley deserve trophies for the way they take care of the bride and groom. My dress never touched the ground and Rich and I were never without a drink or water all day/night. We were brought a little bit of all food that was out during cocktail hour for us to eat in the bridal suite before heading downstairs. The food and dessert were absolutely amazing. There is no other word for it. Delicious may be an understatement. Thanks to Michael the chef for looking into the Jamón Ibérico that my father so desperately wanted, and slicing it just perfectly. Hats off to Oscar for running the show the day of and being on top of absolutely everything. I could go on for pages about how flawless our day was. My family, friends, guests and I were absolutely blown away by everything the Park Chateau has to offer. I wish we could relive this day over and over.

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 08/15/2019

A fairytale

I mean there’s no other way to describe this venue with another word other then perfection. From the staff, to the experience, to the beauty, the food everything is perfect. From day 1 to the wedding day to after the wedding they made my wedding a beautiful fun event and I did not have one ounce of stress. Devin was so incredibly helpful and answered my stupid email questions immediately LOL and the day of the wedding frank and dawn made me and my husband feel so happy and made sure we spent 10 minutes to our selves and that 10 minutes was so special.

They made sure everything was so perfect and that we got to enjoy the wedding and didn’t get caught up by talking to guests for too long it really was important because you want to see all the hard work and dedication you put into your wedding. Then the fun began the cocktail hour was insanity people said it was a wedding in and of it self and that the only place there wasn’t food was in the bathroom haha !

I just keep getting compliments of how beautiful it was and how the service was impeccable! I waited 2 years to get a date on a Thursday because Saturday was outside our budget let me tell u our guests didn’t care it was on a Thursday I think most of them appreciated it because it gave them a 3 day weekend and everything wa just as perfect! It was a fairytale come true in a castle so beautiful. Thank you park chateau and thank you to the staff it was everything I dreamed of and more love Kristy and Joey ❤️

Sent on 08/30/2019

Alyssa Galasso · Married on 08/04/2019

Absolutely perfect

My husband and I got married here on August 4th, and our wedding was an absolute dream come true! I cannot say enough great things about how amazing Park Chateau is. Not only are the grounds absolutely STUNNING, but the food is delicious as well! The staff is so attentive in making sure that not only your guests have a great time but that you and your spouse have the best time as well. They took care of us from the second we got there until the second we left and made us feel like family! I LOVED THEM! If you want a fairytale wedding, this is the place to go! I can not recommend them enough!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 07/27/2019

Most amazing day ever! Thank you!

Words cannot describe how incredible our experience at the Park Chateau was from start to finish.   Our wedding day could not have been more perfect!  We had an absolute blast and our guests are still talking about our wedding day!  Our guests raved about the food, gorgeous grounds and A++++ service.  We highly recommend Park Chateau!!!
    A special shout out to Devin!  Thank you for your endless guidance, support and optimism from start to finish.  We are so lucky to have worked with you!  Devin was patient, super informative and beyond supportive throughout the whole process.   Devin is incredibly talented and did an amazing job in creating this experience for us.

My husband and I are so beyond grateful that we had the opportunity to work with Tom and the rest of the staff at Park Chateau.   One of my favorite moments of my wedding day as the bride,  was when I was walking from the bridal suite into the chapel and all of the staff members were standing behind the bar smiling, cheering and shouting words of encouragement.  I felt so honored that despite how busy everyone was, they were so present in the moment.

A special thank you to Pat, Dawn and Zakkiah for being by my rocks throughout the whole day.  They knew exactly how to keep me calm, always put a drink in my hand and reminded me to enjoy my day.

THANK YOU AGAIN A MILLION TIMES FOR THE BEST DAY EVER!  WE ARE FOREVER GRATEFUL!

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Heather

Heather Lynn · Married on 07/25/2019

Best Day of my Life

If I was able to give this place 10 stars I would. The Park Chateau over delivered on absolutely everything and made my day like a fairy tale. Lets start with the process, I worked with Devin to plan my wedding. Oh my god, was she the best coordinator to work with. She answered every question in detail, any wack request I might have (which were a lot), she even emailed me a second menu after my dog ate the one i got during our tour. Devin was the most amazing coordinator and made me feel like no task was to big or small for her to help me with. Then we get to our tasting right before the big day. The owners of this facility are unreal. They made their way to every table introduced themselves, made sure everything was ok and that no one had any problems. Genuinely making sure every bride and groom had the same experience and made you feel like family. Now fast forward to the big day and I honestly don't have enough words to describe the experience. Our attendants were Dawn and Frank and OH MY GOD! We felt like royalty all day. Dawn helped me with every single thing I needed to do with no questions asked! I felt like the most important person in the world on my wedding day!!!!!! Then Frank helped my parents, grooms and my now husband. He was so detail oriented that when the rental bow ties were crushed from packing he went and got them all new ones! No one ever had an empty hand of drink and no request was to big. We LOVED THEM AND CAN'T THANK THEM ENOUGH FOR EVERYTHING THEY DID. Also, Pat we want to thank you for everything you did behind the scenes!! Our maitre d was Austin and you guessed it he was awesome too. Apparently, unknown to me until 3 days after my wedding several people didn't fit on our shuttle from the hotel and almost didn't make our ceremony. Austin made sure that we only held the ceremony for no more then 5 minutes got everything together and made sure the wedding stayed on time. A beat was not missed without him knowing about it. From a guest point of view we've gotten more compliments that I can even remember! From the food, the staff, the grounds, the set up. Not one person complained about anything from our wedding. Cocktail hour had so much food some guests were outside and thought that was all the food and didn't realize there was a huge spread inside! People weren't able to eat their dinner they had so much food at cocktail hour. But the dinner was just as delicious. We also had passed dessert on the dance floor so that no one had to leave! We can't thank the park chateau enough for making our day feel like the most important day of our lives and the best fairy tale anyone could dream of. From the beginning steps to the end we loved everyone! Thank you Thank you Thank you. You will not go wrong with booking them. Don't even hesitate to think about it. We would do it all over again if we could!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Mary

Mary Grace Garcia · Married on 07/18/2019

Just WOW!!!

WOW! Just WOW!! Park Chateau exceeded every expectation we never knew we had. The second we stepped onto the grounds, our jaws were literally on the floor. We worked with Devin who is just beyond AMAZING. She made the whole wedding process so easy, answered my millions of questions quickly, and really helped make our wedding dreams come true. The day of, I can't even put into words how thankful I am for everyone at Park Chateau. There wasn't a second where I worried or stressed out. Their service is A++++! Ashley and Yani were with me and my bridesmaids in the morning. They were constantly helping with everything. There were points in the day I didn't even know what to need. They made sure I was hydrated and ate and that everything was going well. Ashley was really good with my littlest flower girl and kept her occupied during pictures. Dawn and Mikey were with me in the evening and my goodness were they on point! My maids of honors didn't have to do much because Dawn and Mikey literally made sure I was good the entire night - all the way until I got back into my car and drove away at the end of the night! Frankie was with my husband and his groomsmen and boy did he do an EXCELLENT job. He remembered all the groomsmen's names and their drink of choice and made sure Jeff was looking sharp! During the party, Dawn, Mikey, and Frankie made sure we ate, drank - a good balance of drinks and water lol, were cooled - those wet towels were LIFE!!, and were good the entire night. Danny and Pat made sure the entire day went smoothly! From beginning to end, always checking up on us, helping with my dress, assuring everything was in place, helping find my mom's dress, making sure Jeff and I didn't cross paths before the ceremony, keeping tabs on our bridal party, and so much more! We are so grateful to everyone that helped my mom set up the flowers. She stressed about it for months and Pat assured her everything will be fine. Park Chateau is such a beautiful venue and the service is top notch! Our guests are still talking about our wedding - the grounds, food, service, EVERYTHING! Wishing we could relive THE BEST DAY EVER.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Laura Marchi · Married on 07/11/2019

Our Dream Wedding

I’m at a loss of words to describe the staff at the Park Chateau. When we first got engaged in 2017 and began researching venues, we fell in love with the Park Chateau before even visiting. We only visited two other venues, knowing in the backs of our minds that the PC was our dream venue, and Tom helped make that dream come true. Our wedding coordinator was Devin, who was beyond helpful during every step of wedding planning. Our first time meeting her was at our tasting just a few months before our wedding day, but upon meeting that day it was as if we’ve known her forever. She made us feel so comfortable, reassured us in all of our decision making, and answered every email we sent within MINUTES. We can’t thank Devin enough. We’re still receiving random calls and texts from our family and friends about our wedding being the best one they’ve ever attended - and that’s all thanks to your unbelievable staff. The many many compliments include the martini bar, never eating so much in their lives, the table servers, watching the way our maitre’ds treated us, and the welcoming atmosphere that each employee at the PC creates together. Now to the day of - Dawn, Z, and Frank truly made our day everything that it was. They were so warm, welcoming, accommodating, and about ten steps ahead of us - thinking of things we’d never think of ourselves. My husband’s late grandfather’s name was Frank, and at the exact moment when he arrived at the PC that morning and was thinking of his grandfather, in walks Frank and introduces himself. It drove my husband to tears, happy tears, though. From then on, he knew he was in the best hands that day. Dawn and Z kept me laughing, calm, and cool all day long. I could never thank them enough for the pep-talk they gave me in the bridal suite as I watched our guests arrive and walk to the chapel. I still feel so connected to them to this day. Then there’s Austin - we absolutely LOVE him. He kept us laughing, comfortable, and was just so professional and accommodating. Like the rest of your staff, he treated us like family. I can go on and on for days - but we just want to thank everyone at the Park Chateau just one more time for giving us the wedding of our dreams. We love you all!!

Sent on 08/21/2019