Park Avenue Catering Reviews

194 Reviews for Park Avenue Catering

• Melissa

Melissa Amato · Getting married on 06/10/2020

Perfect Caterer!

Working with Park Avenue for our wedding at Viansa Winery was one of the best decisions we made! They were absolutely perfect in every single way. I am a professional event planner and my (new) husband is a restaurant manager, so many of our friends are industry. A lot of my family works in restaurant related industries too (owners, PR, photography, wine) So we knew right away there was a lot of pressure on us to hit it out of the park, and have the food really impress everyone at our wedding. From the very beginning, Anthony worked with us to develop the perfect Italian inspired menu for our guests. Anthony listened carefully and provided insightful suggestions to make our stellar family style menu come to life. He was also able to provide valuable tips on rentals and other vendors which we really appreciated. The food at our wedding was SO GOOD! People are still raving to us about how good the food was! We did a family style Italian inspired menu which got people talking with people at their tables and encouraged a feeling of togetherness. The sangiovese tri-tip with mushrooms paired with Viansa’s sangiovese was the perfect pairing. We wanted to include a chicken option on our menu because some people don’t eat red meat, and honestly I never have high expectations for catering chicken- but it was delicious! It was perfectly juicy and flavorful. People kept coming up to us to compliment the food all night. I also want to compliment all the servers that work for PA because they were really friendly and cheery the whole night despite it being a bit cold outside. We also got to create a fun Italian dessert bar with PAC which was a big hit with our guests. Tiramisu, cannoli, and gelato which everyone loved. We also utilized the existing pizza oven at Viansa to do late night pizzas which was a fun surprise for guests. My only regret from our wedding is not specifying to our photographer to get some food photos. At least we have the great memories! Anthony was so sweet in packing us up some to go meals as well, which was really a nice touch. We were able to enjoy them the next day and reminisce over our perfect wedding. If you are thinking about working with Park Avenue you absolutely should!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Robyn

Robyn Manno · Married on 11/07/2019

Outstanding Service and Quality

Working with Anthony at Park Avenue Catering was fantastic. Right from the beginning, they were easy to work with and convey our idea for our wedding day. The Food quality is outstanding and the customer service, during the planning stages as well as the staff on our wedding day was next level. Multiple guests commented on how happy the staff were during our wedding and they even gave us a take-away snack bag after our wedding to eat when we got home! I would recommend their services to the highest level and want to thank you for being such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Brian

Brian Wortmann · Married on 09/27/2019

Highly Recommend

Do yourself a favor and work with Park Avenue. All of their food is amazing. Not only at our own wedding, but at friends weddings who have hired them as well. We worked with Justine and could not have been happier. She was always quick to respond to emails and very detailed. She helped us not only with the menu, but with all the little details of service you don’t think about. We were able to taste through our menu (arguably the best part) and offer up our opinion and critiques, of which there were few. As it typically goes with a wedding, we did not have a lot of time to sit and enjoy dinner. Thankfully, there was a much needed pizza and snacks waiting for us right after the ceremony and they even made us two to-go plates of the dinner we barely had a chance to taste to enjoy later (which we did). Thank you, Justine!

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Allison

Allison Rossi · Married on 09/21/2019

Great Food and Seamless Planning

Anthony and Park Ave were so wonderful during planning and during our wedding. Anthony was happy to speak with me to walk me through various options and so patient when I changed my mind a number of times. He's incredibly responsive over email. They also recommended rental companies where we'd get the best deal for what we were looking for and managed the rentals, delivery, etc. directly with the company so I didn't have another vendor to manage. The food both at the tasting and at the wedding were delicious and they have a huge variety to select from!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Emily

Emily Gabree · Married on 09/20/2019

So happy we chose PAC!

My husband and I were married two weeks ago in wine country, and our friends are still raving about the food and desserts from Park Avenue Catering! They were a wonderful company to work with, and everyone was so friendly and accommodating... not to mention, their food is out of this world delicious! I highly recommend PAC for any wedding / event!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Kyle Hudson · Married on 09/07/2019

Nothing short of Amazing

We absolutely loved working with Janine and all of Park Ave. From the Groom POV, one who isn't very savvy with anything catering, Janine helped me feel at incredible ease with everything we need, from very detailed aspects to big picture things. Everything was taken care of and the end result was pure beauty. Not to mention, the food was absolutely AMAZING. Everyone raved about our food for a long time after our wedding.

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Bryn

Bryn McMullan · Married on 09/01/2019

Phenomenal (and delicious) experience!

We loved our choice in working with Park Avenue for catering at our wedding from start to finish. Working with both Justine and Anthony, we loved everything from our tastings through to the day-of. We can't count the number of wedding guests who were absolutely raving about the quality of the food. The menu selection process was the most fun and we had plenty of variety to choose from. The Park Ave team helped guide us through our choices to make a well-rounded menu and we ended up more than pleased with the quality, flavors and freshness of the ingredients on our wedding day. They were an absolute joy to work with!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Michael Mauskapf · Married on 06/29/2019

Delicious Wedding Food!!

My wife and I got married at Arista Winery in June 2019, and Park Avenue provided the food. We tried out more than a handful of potential caterers, and Park Ave was the clear winner. The food did not disappoint -- in fact, more than a few guests told us it was the best wedding food they had ever had (by far)! From the passed appetizers to the family-style chicken, steak, pasta, and salad, the food was fresh and of the highest quality. And the Park Ave team (led by JD) were beyond helpful, coordinating with our venue and other vendors to make sure everything went off without a hitch. We cannot recommend Park Avenue Catering highly enough!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing! Thank You Park Avenue!!

We hired Park Avenue Catering for our wedding in Kenwood this last June (150 people). Anthony was a joy to work with throughout the process and made things incredibly easy for us. Not to mention, they work with Encore Events Rentals for all event furniture and equipment, so it is really like hiring two vendors in one. My husband and I love cooking, and we wanted to make sure we had quality food at our wedding. We were prepared for the catering bill to be the biggest expense, but Anthony helped modify our contract so that it would better fit our budget. He also led us through an initial tasting of our menu at their site, so that we could know exactly what to expect on the day-of.

Everything was flawless on our big day. I can’t thank the Park Ave staff enough for the quality of service they gave at our wedding. The table and plate presentations were beautiful. But above all, the food was EXCELLENT (maybe even better than the tasting)!! Three weeks later, and we still have guests complimenting how great the menu at our wedding was, especially the grilled garlic marinated flat iron steak. I’m also glad we went with the family style plating, so that everyone could try as much or as little as they wanted of each thing.

I’d highly recommend Park Avenue Catering to anyone looking for quality service, fresh and local ingredients, and a memorable experience at their next event.

Thank you Anthony and everyone at Park Avenue!

-Erin and Jake Bohland 6/22/19

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 06/15/2019

Delicious, Local and Perfect

Park Avenue was amazing! From the bartenders and waiters, to the amazing cocktail hour apps and local cheese and seasonal spread, to the amazing dinner and lastly the midnight snack! Our guest made a point to tell us weeks later how it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding! We loved working with Justine and JD to make our culinary experience come true! Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Kati

Kati Pennington · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing!!!

We LOVED working with Janine and the team at Park Avenue! She was so responsive, flexible, patient, and professional the whole way through! When we did our tasting to select the menu, it was such a great experience, but let me tell you - the food was even BETTER at the actual event! Our guests are still talking about it! The staff at the wedding was so incredible and professional. Park Avenue even sent us home with a goodie bag of amazing food to enjoy after the wedding with a sweet card! I mean come on.

You can't go wrong with Park Avenue! :)

Sent on 07/03/2019

Nipa · Married on 06/02/2019

Innovative food and outstanding service

PAC created a fusion menu for our blended family wedding at VHH. Amazing appetizers such as bacon wrapped chicken to pav bhaji sliders. The entrees were family style served due to our small party size of 50 but everything was warm, fresh and flavorful. The entire staff on day of wedding was super attentive to us and even our children. Jeanine our point of contact is an amazing person, went above and beyond to help create the menu, coordinate tasting and stay on schedule with details. Thank you PAC for showing our guests love through your amazing food and service.

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Tammy

Tammy Toth · Married on 05/26/2019

High quality and beautifully executed.

We are so grateful that Park Avenue, and the amazing staff that supported the event went above and beyond our hopes and dreams for our daughters wedding. The venue looked beautiful, the food was amazing, and the service was executed so beautifully I never had a moment's thought about anything but just taking it all in and enjoying each minute. I honestly can't even say I had any issue other than it was over much too fast, I wanted it to never end and I left wishing I could do it all over so I could experience even more of the food, bar, and people. Joe and I were so focused on our guests we barely even saw the people working so hard to make it all flow so easily and smoothly. When you have a daughter and she has the gift of finding love, you hope that you can support her in celebrating it and sending them into their next chapter with joy, love and a really good party! Not only am I thrilled to say you were successful in your part in making it happen, but we felt a level of ease and confidence that allowed us to just enjoy every moment.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Cassandra · Married on 05/04/2019

Fantastic!!

Thank you, Park Avenue! Truly wonderful service!! Food was amazing :)

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Hasmik

Hasmik · Married on 04/27/2019

Delicious food, amazing staff

Park Avenue Catering was absolutely WONDERFUL in every possible way. First, Sharon who helped us with the tasting, picking menu items, and rental items, was absolutely amazing!! She went above and beyond to help me with literally EVERYTHING! She was super responsive, gave us honest opinion when we asked her input and ultimately made this stressful process easier! Food was DELICIOUS, we got SO many compliments on it (I didn't even expect to)! They even prepare a goodie bag for bride and groom at the end , but the best part was also that they coordinated with the wedding coordinator to make sure we sit down to get served to eat. So THANK YOU for that! I can confidently say that my husband and I actually ATE on our wedding day. I am still craving the food!

I also have to just add that Sharon was SO patient and efficient. I realized last minute that the linen from Encore did not match the blush that I wanted. I last minute asked her to switch all my rentals to La Tavola so I could have a better match. Although it was less than 2 weeks before wedding, Sharon made sure all of that was rented to make sure it's exactly the linen that I want. I am so grateful for that because everything turned out perfect and linen made a difference (believe it or not).

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 04/06/2019

April 2019 Sonoma County Wedding

Anthony and the Park Ave team were great to work with for our April 2019 wedding. Anthony was incredibly organized and made the whole planning process so simple. He came to an on-site visit to the venue with our planner, which helped bring the whole thing together. The food was wonderful and they helped craft a menu that was perfectly us. On of my favorite parts of Park Ave was that they offered a "Family Style" option for service...it created exactly the vibe we wanted for our day, like a big family dinner. I would highly recommend Park Ave Catering!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Erika

Erika Maas · Married on 04/05/2019

Couldn't recommend PAC more highly!!!

We used Park Avenue Catering for our wedding at Olympia's Valley Estate and they delivered beyond our biggest expectations! We heard so many compliments from guests about this being the best wedding food they've ever had, how courteous the staff was, how good the cocktails were. We also appreciated all the little attention to detail. Their preparation was beautiful. Everything was top notch and the service was fantastic. Thank you to Justine and Sheila for making this process so easy for us. With their team we had no worries going into our big day and that has been the case from the very first conversation. Couldn't recommend them more highly!!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Ryan · Married on 10/20/2018

Solid value for fantastic food and service

Anthony and the Park Ave team exceeded our (already high) expectations. Anthony put in many hours of planning with us via email/phone and also took time to visit our venue with us and our coordinator to help us decide on the best layout. Despite the multitudes of tweaks and special requests that we asked for leading up to the wedding, Anthony always maintained a cheery outlook and worked with us to achieve our vision. And then on the big day, Park Ave's staff handled the set-up, ensured all arrived on time, and were highly active in ensuring all guests were tended to during cocktail hour and dinner. The food was as good as when we tried it at Park Ave's kitchen, and we received multiple compliments from guests about the delicious, high quality meal. Overall, I would recommend Park Ave to a friend or even a stranger as a great value for the quality and attention you can expect to receive which goes a long way in the craziness of planning your own wedding!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Caterer in Sonoma County!

Park Avenue exceeded our expectations from the very beginning. Anthony was extremely responsive and easy to work with. My husband and I did not have much open time for tastings / meetings and Anthony's team made sure to accommodate us and make everything feel effortless. The main perk is they take over rentals so you do not have to do this yourself. The food is spectacular and my family/friends continue to compliment us on choosing such an amazing catering team. If I could give Park Avenue 100 stars, I would. We highly recommend this team if you want amazing food, better service, and zero stress the day of your wedding!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Michael · Married on 10/06/2018

Park Ave Catering is an A+ experience

Park Ave Catering did an amazing job for our wedding on 10/06/18! It was an absolute pleasure working with Anthony Levy, our Wedding Specialist. We spoke with Anthony by phone a few times to get an idea of what we wanted. He was terrific in helping us make our choices, and pairing our hors d’oeuvres and dinner choices to compliment each other, while providing our guests with a good range of flavors and tastes. Anthony treats his clients with professionalism, care, and warmth; we knew that our wedding menu was important to him. He takes pride in his work and in Park Avenue’s record as a top notch caterer.

Our tasting appointment was spectacular! The dining table was formally set for 4 people; my wife and her mother, myself, and our wedding planner. The food at the tasting was exquisite, with every item full of flavor. It is obvious the chefs at Park Ave combine skill with a great flair for their craft. We tasted 6 hors d’oeuvres and chose 4 to serve; Spicy BBQ Pork and Papaya Crisps, Wonton Redwood Hill Goat Cheese & Cherry Tomato Tarts, Warm Prosciutto, Provolone & Roasted Pepper Puffs, and Ahi Poke Cones with Wasabi aioli and black sesame seeds.

Our salad course was Romaine & Butter Lettuce Salad with grapes, almonds, green onions, with honey-lime dressing. We chose the buffet dinner with Grilled Tri Tip with port wine-caramelized onions & merlot jus lié; Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast with lemon-arugula pesto; Orechiette Pasta with roasted butternut squash and fresh herbs; Romano Green Beans with shallots and olive oil; and a delicious Watermelon, Tomato & Basil salad.

The food served at our reception was everything we expected based on our tasting, and more! We received so many compliments from our guests. So often food at a wedding is bland and common. Everything from Park Ave was delicious!

The staff at our wedding was terrific and the service was excellent. They were on time for the set-up and worked very hard through the entire event. I can’t compliment the crew enough for their attentiveness and very friendly interaction with our guests.

Anthony, our wedding staff, and Park Ave Catering deserve much more than 5 stars! An A+ job from start to finish. Having Park Ave handle your wedding or event will be the best decision you can make!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Melanie

Melanie Kernica · Married on 09/28/2018

Incredible Food and a Wedding Planning Asset! Doesn't Get Better!

Where to start…working with PAC is an absolute JOY!! They were BY FAR our favorite vendor that we worked with for our wedding. Justine is nothing short of incredible -; she is warm, friendly, super organized, very responsive, and a true wedding planning asset. We leaned on her for ideas and timeline planning more than anyone else because she was so on top of everything and knowledgeable. From our very first phone conversation, which only lasted about 10 minutes, I knew that PAC was the caterer for us and that decision paid dividends through the day of our wedding. The tasting was very organized (not to mention insanely delicious), and Justine did a fantastic job of walking us through everything, ensuring that we were happy with every single item on our menu. Kelly, the chef, is very talented and was a pleasure to work with as well. It was very clear to my husband and I that they valued customer service. This dedication to excellence carried through from our wedding planning to the day of our wedding. With so my going on the week of the wedding, my mind was at ease knowing that our catering was going to be great and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. On the actual day, everything was absolutely flawless. When the ceremony ended, our guests were immediately greeted during cocktail hour by servers with wine and appetizers. I’ve never seen a cocktail hour that ran so fluid where you didn’t have to try and hunt down a server for food or wine. Somehow, the servers were all just magically floating around and nobody felt like anything was lacking. Dinner was simply incredible: the food couldn’t have been better and the service was seamless, efficient, and attentive. I had many guests remark that this was not only the best wedding food they had eaten, but was some of the best food they’d eaten in general. You can tell that the PAC team is hard-working and dedicated to making sure that your wedding day truly is the best day of your life. They added so much to our day and we are so grateful for each of them. Choosing PAC was the best decision that we made . . . they are THE BEST!!!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Magda · Married on 09/08/2018

The food was great!

We worked with Anthony at Park Avenue and the whole process was great. They were extremely flexible and ALL the food we tried for the tasting was amazing, it was hard to pick.

The servers were great and professional. We did buffet and they set it up perfectly. All the guests commented on how good the food was! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Brittany · Married on 08/17/2018

Park Avenue catered our wedding, and we couldn’t be happier with their services! The tasting was one of our favorite memories from wedding planning. The food was by far the best wedding food we have ever had. We worked with Anthony while planning, who was so nice and quick to respond to questions we had. The staff the night of the wedding went above and beyond. Our guests were raving about the service! The small details from Park Avenue made our day so special: They had a tray of wine for our guests as they left the ceremony; they placed hor d’ourves and champagne in the suite for my husband and I to enjoy; they kept everyone’s glass full through dinner; we did buffet style but Park Ave brought the bride & groom a place to the head table so we didn’t have to go through the buffet line; lastly, they sent us a tote with so many goodies, leftovers, and some of our leftover cake to enjoy the next day!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Anna · Married on 08/05/2018

Fran and the whole team did an incredible job with our wedding. We would highly recommend them over and over again!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Karen C · Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing Caterer!

Park Avenue Catering was our caterer for our wedding in August 2018 at Trentadue Winery. From the initial inquiry, to the tasting, to our actual wedding date, they were a joy to work with! Our main contact person was Justine, and she was always really responsive and answered all the questions we had leading up to the wedding. When we went in for our tasting, for our meat entree, we weren't particularly keen on the cut of meat usually used for the dish we wanted. Justine immediately offered to have us come back for a second tasting, to taste the dish using two different cuts of meat, so we can finalize our option - We greatly appreciated the flexibility! She was also very open to any modifications we wanted to make (such as adding almonds to the salad) and was very accommodating for our guests with allergies or dietary restrictions (without any additional charges), which was really helpful. Park Avenue also provided all the serving trays for the hors d'oeuvres, which helped, as rentals can definitely add up quickly! At the end of the night, they even packed us a little picnic bag with some of the entrees and desserts, which came in handy when we got hungry later at night after the wedding. Everything from the service staff to the food went smoothly and perfectly. Thanks again!

Sent on 11/07/2018