Paradise Beach Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Jennifer
    Jennifer R. Married on 09/25/2021

Beautiful Beach Wedding

Paradise Beach Weddings made our day so beautiful, perfect, and most importantly stress-free. As soon as I started walking down the "isle" it took my breath away and it was hard to not start crying right then. I was so overwhelmed by just how perfect our special day was. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, we had great communication and I never felt worried or concerned that things might not go well. Do not hesitate to book with this company you will get a great value, professional and courteous service, and most importantly, a beautiful beach wedding.
    Janine P. Married on 08/17/2021

Perfect Wedding Day!!

Steve and Sandy made our wedding day perfect! From start to finish, they were wonderful and took all the stress out of planning a wedding from another state! The photographer was phenomenal and captured some very special moments. Highly recommend Paradise Beach Weddings!!
    Nelli Married on 08/13/2021

Amazing Experience!

Amazing! Steve was very responsive and communication was very easy, he scheduled a phone conversation with me and answered all my questions. We wanted a very small ceremony on the beach in a certain location and he knew exactly where it is from the first words I've said. He considered all our wishes and helped us with the vows and made it so easy and absolutely worry free for us! He made our little wedding perfect and we definitely will recommend Paradise Wedding to all our friends and family! Thank you!
  • Ryan
    Ryan K. Married on 07/01/2021

A true honor to work with this great team.

Steve and his team are amazing...simply put. They all work so diligent down to the last detail. It was a true pleasure working with them this past weekend. Steve, Natalia and Steve's wife are not only a top professional team, but also a great family.

Paradise Beach Weddings's reply:

Ryan & Emily, thank you for this review. We LOVED working with you and your family. The way you treated your guests was first class. And I truly meant what I said, I feel like we have been friends for years. We pray that you two and your family will be blessed over and over.
    Robyn S. Married on 06/06/2021

Lovely Elopement Ceremony!

I absolutely loved working with Steve and his daughter Natalia. We eloped in Florida after postponing our big wedding in June. They made everything so easy, and were very easy to communicate with! I loved the different vow options that Steve gave us, and loved the ceremony!
    Diana B. Married on 06/05/2021

Very profesional

It was my dream wedding thanks to the professionalism of Paradise Beach Wedding, Steve and Sandy make my day very special. Thank you!
  • Maria
    Maria C. Married on 04/18/2021

My Wedding Was Perfect!!

I cannot say enough about Steve and his team!! They are on top of it!! My wedding was A LOT!!! The weather had better ideas for my beach reception so we pivoted to the indoor back up and everything was perfect! As you can see from the pictures the ceremony was beautiful! Steve was my officiant and the music and the vows were perfect! The staff was so organized and it all went off without a hitch! The reception was everything we planned and discussed, he knew my dream and pulled it off to a T! The tables were beautifully decorated as I had hoped! Sarah was a dream!! She stayed the entire time to make sure everything was perfect, she did whatever was necessary to keep my party exactly what I wanted it to be and she is as sweet as can be! I recommended them to my sister for her wedding and will definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a planner and coordinator!!! They go above an beyond. Thank you Steve and Crew! Love Maria & John Carpenter 4/18/21
    Camille H. Married on 04/17/2021

Beautiful Sunrise Beach Wedding

I can not thank Steve, his wife, and their lovely crew enough for how hard they worked to make our sunrise wedding beautiful and perfect! Steve helped us review the day we chose for perfect beach and weather conditions. We knew we could only hope for the best but his knowledge of sunrise beach weddings and the season were perfect. Our sand ceremony with our children was lovely and meaningful. They took care of much! I was happy to just have to show up ready to go! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
  • Nicole
    Nicole F. Married on 03/13/2021

Easy to work with to plan our special day

We had a picture perfect wedding thanks to Paradise Beach Weddings. Every detail was planned out to make the day smooth and memorable. We would recommend them to anyone considering a professional and reliable wedding planner for their beach wedding.

Paradise Beach Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Nicole! We loved working with you and Jacob! It was a beautiful morning event.
  • Christina
    Christina C. Married on 02/01/2021

Perfect Beach Wedding

Thank you for making our wedding day perfect! Steve was amazing from day one. He was patient, flexible, understanding, and so kind during the entire process. We purchased a package through Paradise Beach Weddings and Steve took care of the rest. No stress on our wedding day. Thanks so much!! We 100% recommended.

Paradise Beach Weddings's reply:

Christina & Joe, what a gorgeous morning we had at Smyrna Dunes. Thank you for choosing and trusting us! Your timing was perfect, it got very chilly and windy the next day!!!
    Alex V. Married on 12/28/2020

Steve is the best!

It can be a little unsettling when planning a ceremony out of state, but after talking with Steve I felt completely confident. Everything was taken care of and the day was perfect. Thank you, Steve!!!

Paradise Beach Weddings's reply:

Thank you Alex and Robert - what fun we had at the Shores Resort. Thank you for working with us and sharing your amazing renewal with us!
  • Christina
    Christina N. Married on 09/04/2020

Best Wedding Experience we could have asked for

From the moment I contacted them about possibly doing our ceremony they were fantastic! Very responsive And quick to help with any problem. Lorraine answered all emails and phone calls with care and promptness. We originally were scheduled for April but with everything going on it was moved to September so there tons of emails and phone calls. She was so patient with me. Steve came to our location and set up a lovely little simple display, which is exactly what we asked for. Everything was beautiful and we will never forget it. Thank you again so much!!!
    Madison Married on 06/12/2020

Beach Wedding

From beginning to end, Paradise Beach Weddings was incredible. They were able to make ever vision I had come to life. Steve and his crew are very professional and easy to talk with. I highly recommend this company for any type of wedding.

Madison:
    Thank you for this review! It was an honor and pleasure working with you and your family. Your mom did such an amazing job, details - details! The results were just stunning.
  • spicyykarlii
    Karli Married on 03/14/2020

Perfect Day!

Steve at Paradise Weddings was amazing! We started planning our May 25th wedding in January and everything came together seamlessly! He was so accommodating, providing great vendor recommendations as well! He even had no problem with us adding burlap sashes to our chairs & the blessing of the shells ceremony less than a week before the big day! He goes above and beyond to make sure your day is exactly what you want!

Karli:
    It was truly an honor to work with you and Justin on this most amazing day! In a most amazing spot! Also a pleasure working with your mom & dad. And then the reveal!!! Thanks again.
    Larry C. Married on 02/20/2020

Patient. Willing to find a wedding in your price range.

Loved working with Steve and Rosa. The beach decorations were beautiful.

Paradise Beach Weddings's reply:

Thank you Rosa & Larry for your trust in us for your Spanish vows wedding! Rosie loved being your officiant and thank you for inviting her to the reception!
  • Shannon
    Shannon H. Married on 12/29/2019

Huffman Wedding 12-29-2019

An amazing wedding, the service was beyond impeccable. Steve and his crew make your day so special and effortless. There was no stress on our day the weather wasn’t cooperating 100% but they reassure you and still make magic happen. Thank you so much!! Scott, Denise, and Renee were amazing again thank you so much for the bottom of our hearts!

Paradise Beach Weddings's reply:

Shannon & Rebecca, congratulations and thank you for choosing to work with us and trust us on your special day! Your excellent communication and flexibility helped make this beach wedding happen and even with a rainbow!
  • Judith
    Judith M. Married on 12/08/2019

Fantastic!

Steve at Paradise had everything we needed to make a perfect day....he co-ordinated everything so I had no worries... great to work with.... would highly recommend him !!

Paradise Beach Weddings's reply:

Judy, it was such a pleasure working with you and helping execute your vision for Shad & Dawns wedding! Thank you for trusting us! There is still a buzz about those gorgeous flowers and the live musicians! Amazing.
  • Jaycie
    Jaycie R. Married on 12/05/2019

Wouldnt change a thing!!!

Steve and Sandy's team gave us our DREAM wedding on the beach, were extremely kind, communicative and all around great to work with. Also, their prices are INCREDIBLY competitive and allowed us to have our perfect wedding without breaking our bank accounts. 10/10 would recommend!

Paradise Beach Weddings's reply:

Thank you Jaycie & Tyler. We love providing our service to elopements and small gatherings. We will always have a cost effective package for small groups who want a beautiful beach wedding. We loved working with you guys!
    Dustin H. Married on 11/30/2019

Perfect Wedding, Perfect Price, Amazing Service!

Steve was amazing! Made the planning super easy and was extremely flexible to our needs. Provide advice and answered any questions no matter what. It was more important to him that your had the dream wedding than using his services which was amazing. Let us bring in our own photographer with no question asked. Was never pushy with any service and honest and upfront. Thank you so much Steve!

Paradise Beach Weddings's reply:

Dustin and Brandis, it was an honor and pleasure working with you and your family/friends. What a perfect, intimate day we had at the Lighthouse in Ponce Inlet. Thank you for trusting us on this special day and moment!
    Joy J. Married on 10/27/2019

Best wedding ceremony ever

Me and my husband decided to get last. I contacted paradise beach wedding, and they helped me right away. Paradise beach wedding is awesome. They are very friendly and helpful. We are so happy and we had a good time. We are very pleased on the outcome of the wedding ceremony.

Paradise Beach Weddings's reply:

Joy & Ronald, we are so glad you found us! We had a great time at your wedding and really enjoyed you family and neighbors! And we thank you both for serving in the military. God bless you!
  • Married on 10/19/2019

Beach wedding

The wedding went better than expected.

Paradise Beach Weddings's reply:

Sacha, so glad you chose us! Don't let the little things like Tropical Storm Nestor get in our way. So...we got a little lucky, but what a beautiful it turned out to be. And a super private beach. Thank you so much!
  • Amy
    Amy E. Married on 10/19/2019

Everything was perfect!!!!

I had a different wedding group booked for my wedding, and 2 months before my wedding, some unfortunate events happened with their health, and they could not do my wedding! Steve checked the date and was immediately available!
    Everything was absolutely perfect!!! The weather was going to be an issue, but Steve was watching the radar and text me at 7 in the morning saying Happy Wedding Day!!! DON’T worry about the weather, let me! Everything looks good at wedding time, proceed as planned! So thankful!! Had a great crew! They were friendly and very helpful, and even let my little daughter cue the music on the walkie-talkie! 😄 Paradise beach weddings comes highly recommended in my book!

Paradise Beach Weddings's reply:

Amy, so glad you found us! Don't let the little things like Tropical Storm Nestor get in our way. So...we got a little lucky, but what a beautiful it turned out to be. Thank you so much!
    Ashley O. Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing and Priceless Beach Wedding

Steve and his crew were so professional. We booked our wedding at last minute and they made it beautiful and priceless. Responsive, professional and extremely superb people to work with! We will never forget it and we are showing the video at our Wedding Party next week. Thanks again Steve and your entire staff!
    Stephanie Married on 09/13/2019

Perfect Beach Wedding!

Steve and his team at Paradise Beach Weddings are amazing. I planned my wedding from out of town and he was so responsive and answered all of my questions quickly. He monitored the weather and the tides closely so that the ceremony was perfect. The arch, chairs, and decor were beautiful and just what I imagined. He also was our officiant and the ceremony was perfect. I cannot recommend them enough!

Paradise Beach Weddings's reply:

Stephanie & Bharath, thank you for trusting us with your beautiful event in Daytona Beach. We loved the boho approach to decor and especially the location that you chose! And thank you for sharing your amazing photos!
  • Ashley
    Ashley J. Married on 07/20/2019

Best Wedding Ever

Steve did an amazing job on our wedding. He was very helpful and listened to our vision. He made our vision come to life. And he is willing to help in anyway he can. And the pricing was also very affordable. I would definitely recommend this company to do your wedding.

Paradise Beach Weddings's reply:

Ashley & Matt, wow a beautiful wedding and reception you had!! It was a pleasure working with you from start to finish! Wishing you a blessed marriage and life!