Paper Heart Photography Reviews

Paper Heart Photography 5
Paper Heart Photography 6
Paper Heart Photography 7
  • User3506730 · event on 08/26/2013

I absolutely love Paper Heart Photography. I have used them for the past 2 baby sessions (4th of July and 6 month old / family photos. I love every single one of the pictures. She does amazing work and has great props and ideas!!! I can't wait to shoot a One Year Old session with her in January. Her prices are very reasonable and her quality is phenomenal.

Sent on 09/02/2013

Krista · Married on 08/03/2013

My husband and I cannot begin to express how pleased we are that we hired Paper Heart Photography for my wedding. Both Kate and Joe were an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire planning process as well as the actual day. Kate was always available to answer any questions we had and offered great suggestions when we asked for them. On our wedding day, Kate and Joe were a big part of the reason why my husband and I felt so at ease... they are so good at their job! Most importantly, the pictures were ready very quickly and were absolutely gorgeous. I have received so many compliments from family and friends... even a few "Those are the best wedding pictures I have ever seen!" I definitely recommend Paper Heart Photography!!!

Sent on 08/30/2013

Marlee · Married on 07/27/2013

Kate is amazing! She does such an excellent job at keep in touch in the planning stages and making sure every detail is captured perfectly. Kate is extremely flexible with any circumstances and will make the most of any setting. Her photography is very natural and captures the simple beauty. We were so pleased with all of Kate's work and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Carrie · Married on 07/20/2013

Kate did a fantastic job connecting with us as a couple and understanding what we were looking for in a photographer. Her style matched the vintage feel of our wedding very well. She had wonderful posing ideas and was great to work with. She has a wonderful personality and an awesome eye for what works. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Madison · Married on 06/08/2013

Kate is wonderful! She did such a beautiful jobs with all of our photos. When we looked back through the photos, we continually commented about how much they represented the entire day. Such a blessing! She really captured each moment!

Sent on 08/20/2013
  • User3301473 · event on 03/03/2013

Paper Heart Photography is wonderful! Kate really strived to get to know as much as she could about myself and my fiance before the shoot, and was fully prepared with good ideas. She also is SUPER fast at editing pictures, and giving all of them to you. We got ours within 1-2 weeks. I definitely will be getting pictures done with her again!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Katie · Married on 05/24/2014

3.5

Kate and her husband did an amazing job with our wedding photos!! There may have been one out of the hundreds that we recieved that we did not like, they were exactly what we were looking for and absolutely beautiful. They are very easy going and flexible people which makes things less stressful the day of wedding. They clearly care about the client and want to capture exactly what the client wants. I specifically love their attention to detail and how comfortable they made us feel during the whole process. We couldn't have picked a better photographer for our wedding, the pictures and the overall experience with them was excellent!!!

Sent on 08/07/2014