Paper and Plumes Events Reviews

11 | San Francisco, CA

11 Reviews for Paper and Plumes Events

Tracy · Married on 10/20/2018

Kelly was amazing to work with. She immediately understood our vision and executed it perfectly. She was very responsive as well as being collaborative. We knew what she was doing every step of the way. On the day of our event she was present and accommodating and the venue looked beautiful

Sent on 11/07/2017

Heather · Married on 05/09/2015

Where do I begin? I was lucky enough to already know Kelley through a good friend who I grew up with in CT, and lucky for me after my now husband and I relocated to San Francisco, I had the amazing Kelley local to me. My husband and I wanted to get married back in Virginia at my husband's family farm, and Kelley didn't even bat an eye about being able to make it happen on the opposite coast! From the very start, she just "got it", was spot on with my vision, and worked with us to make our dream day come true with all of the details that really matter. I wasn't necessarily the best at articulating exactly what I wanted, but Kelley has this amazing talent of knowing your style and being able to come up with a look/feel that was absolutely perfect for our Virginia wedding setting. Things I wouldn't have even thought to consider or think about in the planning process (and I must say, I'm a pretty organized and thorough person to begin with), Kelley would remember and ask, covering every aspect and making me feel at ease. In fact, I really looked forward to our periodic wedding planning get togethers, because each time instead of feeling overwhelmed as I had been during the weeks before, I would feel relaxed and excited just meeting with her. Even better, she became a very close and trusted friend through the process, and I can't imagine not having this amazing person in our lives! Kelley's attention to detail, work ethic, and remarkable skills in the art of crafting and let's not forget floral talents, are unrivaled. The days leading up to the wedding and the actual day of, were seamless - I didn't worry one bit knowing Kelley had everything under control. She and her team at P&P are truly a dream to work with, and I not only have recommended them to many other friends already, but would recommend them to anyone else in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/16/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/04/2014

I don't even know where to begin to describe how thankful I am to have found Paper & Plumes! They hands down made wedding planning a much more joyful process than I could have ever imagined, and I have since referred them to two friends (and counting) to help plan their weddings.

Kelley and Sariah are incredibly lovely, extremely professional, beyond knowledgable of the industry, and already have a great network of vendors they work with.

I had a very specific vision, can be a tad OCD, and had a limited budget on what I could allocate to various vendors. Paper & Plumes worked with me to ensure I was working with the best vendors in my price range, and given the attention to detail and impressive delivery on every project they presented, I

Sent on 06/16/2015

Bonnie · Married on 08/09/2014

My husband and I chose Kelley and Sariah with Paper & Plumes because we saw first-hand how much effort they put into their events, and how lovely the result was. Because we had a long engagement and I had many ideas already finalized, I chose to use their services and input for a month-of wedding planning package. They really went above and beyond by offering advice and planning tips prior to when I was actually supposed to receive their support. They provided thoughtful suggestions for our ceremony that were meaningful to us, and gave us direction when we didn't know where we were going. Although things inevitably fall through the cracks, or vendors show up late, Sariah and Kelley handled each delay in stride without even breaking a sweat (or telling me, which allowed me to enjoy the day!). We had the most wonderful wedding and we are so thankful we made the right decision by working with them. Thank you, ladies!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Johanna · Married on 07/26/2014

"Best Wedding Ever." That's not just us bragging. That's what we heard from all of our guests. We owe a tremendous amount of credit to Sariah and Kelley. Although my husband and I were very excited for our wedding, we are both horrible planners, and hoped that our love for each other would be enough for us to get hitched without a hitch. Ha! Once we started planning, we realized that it was harder than we thought. With time quickly dwindling, we hired Paper and Plumes. Sariah and Kelley were friendly and reassuring. They were flexible, professional, available, and brimming with great ideas. We met with them regularly, and they helped us realize our grand vision on our modest budget. They were the most indispensable resource on our wedding day. They helped guests feel comfortable and festive, facilitated vendors, and stayed late to aid and clean up. Best of all, we didn't have to worry about anything, and got to lose ourselves in the joy of our special day. Paper and Plumes went above and beyond in every respect. We recommend them heartily to any couple planning their big day.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Katie · Married on 05/16/2014

We could not be happier that we chose Paper & Plumes to help us plan/coordinate our destination wedding in Italy! My (now) husband is Italian, therefore everything needed to be communicated bilingually. From the beginning, Sariah & Kelley were quick to understand our style and share their creative ideas with us. They helped us incorporate both our cultures (American and Italian), as well as our love of travel, into every little detail of our wedding. And without Sariah to coordinate our wedding day, all would have been lost! We had to deal with rain, a spaced-out florist, we even had our baby flower girl go rogue, but Sariah was always there to smooth everything over! She was truly a life saver and never let the language barrier get in the way. GRAZIE MILLE--a thousand thanks--to Paper & Plumes for making our day so special!!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Skyla · Married on 03/30/2013

Right from the beginning, we were so impressed by the girls at Paper and Plumes. They were professional, attentive, and on top of everything. We really loved that their presence was so calming and friendly. They made the wedding very easy and enjoyable!
    We would love to work with them again and would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for a planner or coordinator!

Sent on 05/10/2013

Skyla · Married on 03/30/2013

Sent on 05/10/2013

Laura · Married on 03/30/2013

Even though these girls ran a seamless rehearsal and were so well organized, I was a nervous wreck on the morning of my wedding as I thought I had left too many DIY details to the last second. As soon as Kelley and Sariah arrived, they calmed me down and took over completely, getting more done than I could have imagined. I was off giggling and sipping mimosas with my bridesmaids and they hid every disaster from me (including my brother locking my husbands keys in the car with the rings and his suit!). By the time the ceremony started I was completely relaxed and happy, knowing they could handle every challenge and I could enjoy my big day without a single worry. They got every detail right and even improvised some decor to mitigate the gale force winds that weren't a part of my plan for the day. They are the sweetest people, but managed to stay control the unruly groomsman, keep the guests moving to where they were supposed to be at the designated times and even stayed to dance with me once the cake was cut and the wedding was winding down. I love these girls and credit my happy memories of the day to them for keeping the day on track and creating the beautiful wedding I had imagined.

Sent on 05/13/2013
  • I

Island View Catering · Married on 03/30/2013

My company provided catering for an wedding that Kelly and Sariah coordinated. I interact with a multitude of different coordinators every year and I was very impressed by these two. They were nimble and creative when they needed to be- which is always necessary for outdoor events. They are professional in a lighthearted and very positive manner while interacting with clients, their guests, and all of us vendors. From my experience, they have the youthful energy to get things done, the creativity to please, and the drive to surpass expectations.

Sent on 05/14/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/05/2010

I couldn't have asked for better support thanks to Kelley. She worked through all of the issues without sharing anything with me so that I could enjoy the day. My wedding wasn't without challenge and Kelley was amazing about making everything flow as smoothly as possible. I remember not having to worry about anything on the day of. There is something to be said about Kelley and her ability to project manage and take control of vendors who ran late or vendors who were conveniently forgetting what had been discussed. I couldn't have gotten through the wedding without Kelley. Thank you for making that day the best day of our life.

Sent on 10/22/2013