Palm Garden Hotel Reviews

9 | Newbury Park, CA

9 Reviews for Palm Garden Hotel

9 Palm Garden Hotel Reviews

Katrina · Married on 09/16/2017

Such an amazing experience. Our wedding was absolutely perfect. Nicole and the entire event staff at Palm Garden were so accommodating and they really did think of everything to make the day go off without a hitch. From the planning stages to the day of, I couldn’t have asked for a better venue. If I had it all to do over again, I would not have changed a thing. From the food to the room accommodations for guests, to the gorgeous grounds, I could not have asked for more. Thanks Nicole and Palm Garden for making my wedding a dream come true and the best day of my life. My guests and my husband and I will be talking about that day for years to come.

Lucy · Married on 08/04/2017

My husband and I spent the weekend at the hotel. Everything from the service, value and staff was exceptional. We would definitely return and recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Christina · Married on 06/25/2017

This was the only venue I interviewed that was willing to work with us by NOT asking what we could do WITHOUT, but rather asking us how they could help get us what we want. Nicole was absolutely fantastic and completely professional. Not to mention she was more than patient with me all along the way. When other venues charged for help the day of the wedding, Nicole and her assistant Michelle bent over backwards to help coordinate everything without charging an extra fee. Even the hotel staff was super helpful and always genuinely excited about our upcoming event. Due to this amazing customer service, my daughter's wedding was perfect (a little hot) but perfect! I whole heartedly recommend this hotel for any event you may have. You'll not be disappointed!!!

Lori · Married on 06/17/2017

It was so nice having the entire wedding at the same location. We had the rehearsal dinner there the night before. The food was delicious .
    The wedding coordinator Nicole was a delight she made sure everything went well and helped with misc small items that needed to be done.
    We had a cocktail hour on patio with live music and then moved into the ballroom for the reception. The room looked fabulous and the food was great ! We partied until midnight and then most guests spent the night and had the complimentary breakfast the next morning . It was such an amazing weekend wedding celebration. All our friends and family said it was one of the best weddings they had ever attended.

Cathy · Married on 01/07/2017

The sales and event manager was very professional from start to finish. Always prompt in returning correspondence, very detail oriented and always available to help with questions. The venue offered a nice outdoor patio area for appetizers and the indoor ballroom was comfortable with a good size dance floor. Specialty lighting was added through the DJ company which gave the entire room a beautiful look.

Pamela · Married on 11/19/2016

We had our wedding at the Palm Gardens in November and our rehearsal dinner at Brendan's the night before. Nicole was wonderful and the Brendan's staff were fantastic. It wasn't easy bringing our two large families together for this event and the hotel staff and Nicole made it so much less stressful. The venue was beautiful and the evening was everything we could have hoped for. Thank you so much for all you did to make this event happen.

Sara · Married on 11/12/2016

The staff at the Palm Garden Hotel were great, McKenna was always available for my crazy requests and she definitely did everything to make the day go smoothly. David at Brendan's was also great and was able to meet our requests the day before when setting up the room. We would definitely get married here again. Maybe for a vow renewal :)

Bobby · Married on 07/03/2016

We were amazed at how all of the Palm Garden staff seemed to go out of their way in order to make our experience a great one. McKenna and Nicole were wonderful to work with, and did everything they could to ensure our wedding details came together just how we wanted them to (including a free menu sampling to determine what dishes we wanted served during our reception). Brendan's (the pub next door) is excellent. Overall, the hotel has a warm and intimate atmosphere - it was ideal for us because we had many out of town guests visiting for the weekend and the layout made it easy to connect with people. The pool, complimentary breakfasts, putting green, complimentary drink tickets, patio w/fireplaces and bride and groom suites were some highlights that made our experience more than worthwhile! I would highly recommend this hotel!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Palm Garden Hotel's reply:

Hi Bobby! Nicole and I are so happy you and your family had such a wonderful experience on our property! It was such a pleasure to have you. We wish you and Carrie the best for the years to come. We would love for you two to stay with us again anytime. Thank you for reviewing us! Best wishes, McKenna Nichols

Lisa · Married on 12/22/2007

Great location! The hotel provided a fantastic room for all of my guests to enjoy. They also had their restaurant provide the catering at a reasonable rate. We did not do a tasting first, but we were delighted to discover that the food was fantastic. Their staff were also wonderful, and helped me in any way I needed. I would highly recommend this location as a reception site for anyone looking for a combined reception and caterer for a great price.