Paisley Bridal Reviews

123 | Ridgewood, NY

123 Reviews for Paisley Bridal

Nicole has a great knowledge of weddings and what would complement a bride's figure and personality.

Sent on 04/21/2014

Margaret · Married on 03/14/2015

I purchased my dress here and not only did I absolutely LOVE the dress and the alterations, but Nicole and the tailor were both exceptionally sweet, helpful, and patient throughout the whole entire process. We lived a bit far from the shop and would often hold them back late because we were stuck in traffic after work... but they were super understanding. Nicole made what could have easily been a stressful process a really seamless and pleasant one!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Ez · Married on 01/17/2015

Love, love, love this salon. Nicole, the owner is there with you every step of the way to help and attend to everything you need. She is so welcoming and friendly. Excellent selection and service. No matter you budget she makes you feel comfortable and appreciated. Unlike another salon I went to. Bought my dress here and would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 06/21/2014

Leila · Married on 12/19/2014

I had called Paisley bridal before they had opened hoping they would have my dream dress. When I left my name and number , I wasn't hopeful that "my"dress would be found. I was SO wrong!!Nicole was super helpful and made sure she got back to me quickly. She even ordered a sample in the exact color I had been dreaming about (no other store in ny,nj and ct had this dress in this color and wouldn't do a thing to help find it) and even called me back to let me know when it came in! Nicole is very knowledgable, helpful and friendly. Her store is absolutely beautiful and such a great environment to "say yes to the dress" I'm so happy I found this place and hope other brides do the same!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Vanita · Married on 12/06/2014

After having a somewhat frustrating wedding dress experience at some of the bigger shops in NYC, I came across Paisley Bridal. Being only ten minutes from my house, I figured, "hey, why not". It was a completely different experience. Nicole, the owner of the boutique asked me pointed questions on my style and offered me a selection of options, while also letting me pick some choices out for myself. Being the only people in the store during our appointment time made the experience all the more special. Finally after trying on dress after dress after dress, I found the ONE! It couldn't have been a more pleasant or perfect experience.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Maureen · Married on 10/25/2014

This place is a gem! Nicole is wonderful! I had shopped quite a bit & I got a beautiful designer dress for the same price as u would have spent at David's bridal & the quality & service is so much better! I would recommend this place to anyone shopping for a wedding dress! Plus it's such a nicer atmosphere buying from a small boutique! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/10/2014
  • User4032019 · 2+ years ago

Nicole is amazing and I had the best experience finding my wedding dress. Couldn't be happier!!!

Sent on 04/12/2014

Rachel · Married on 10/10/2014

I currently live in NY but I'm getting married back in PA so I started looking at dresses and shops in the Pennsylvania & Delaware area thinking it would be more cost effective. However, nothing was really "wowing" me. Realizing I needed to make a decision soon for my October wedding, I started looking up places in NY that carried my favorite designers, Essence of Australia & Allure. Paisley Bridal offered both designers and was only a mere 15 mins from my apartment in Queens. This beautiful little shop in Middle Village was by far my best experience. Nicole, the owner, was so friendly upon our arrival. She really made my mom and I feel like we were her only clients. I went to Nicole with a very specific dress style and she did an excellent job of pulling from her stock and assisting me in finding my dream dress. She was so easy to talk to and asked/answered any questions I had regarding my dress or just my wedding in general. She also allowed me to try on as many dresses as I wanted. When I was in each dress she talked about different alterations or changes we could make to make the dress my own. She also does most of the alterations herself, which was a HUGE plus for me. After my first appointment I narrowed it down 3 dresses. She didn't pressure me into making any decisions, and simply said I could come back in as many times as I wanted. So I took her up on it and I came back in three days later. I tried on all three and it was very clear which was MY dress. Nicole's professionalism and prices make it easy for a bride with any budget to find the perfect dress. I would absolutely recommend Paisley Bridal. In fact, my best friend is getting married in 2015 and I'm sure we will be back!!

Sent on 04/10/2014
  • Z

Zashelle · Married on 10/05/2014

I love this shop! The first time I came to the store I was alone. Nicole was really helpful in giving me feedback about the dresses I tried on. She really cares about her customers, not just about making a sale. I found my perfect dress and returned a week later to purchase it. I had a great experience here and I can't wait for my first fitting!

Sent on 03/27/2014

S · Married on 09/19/2014

Before even trying on a single dress, I knew exactly what I wanted to wear for my September beach wedding. After calling five other establishments, Paisley Bridal was the only bridal boutiques that carried the dress. During my appointment, Nicole (bridal styler extraordinaire/ owner) had me try on a few other dresses, one of which I would never in a million years have picked for myself. After seeing myself in this new dress with the accessories Nicole recommended, I could not imagine wearing anything else on my wedding day!
    If you are looking for a bridal boutique where finding your ideal wedding dress is the ONLY priority, then Paisley Bridal is the place for you.
    This gorgeous boutique and Nicole's expertise as a bridal stylist is matched only by her warmth and professionalism. I hope every bride has the wonderful, stress free gown search I received at Paisley Bridal.

Sent on 05/11/2014

Caitlin · Married on 09/07/2014

Nicole was wonderful. I loved the store. She really gives one on one time. She was quick to respond to emails and very friendly. She listens to what dresses you like and tries to find the perfect one for you. Everyone should go to this store for their dress. She deserves all the business. If you go to Paisley Bridal you will not regret it.

Sent on 04/02/2014

Katherine · Married on 09/06/2014

Wonderful little shop! Found my dream dress here! Very cozy store, it really came out beautiful. Thank you for your help Nicole!!

Sent on 03/27/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/30/2014

Thank you so much Paisley Bridal for your warmth and excellent service. I finally found my beautiful wedding dress and am so delighted that I went here. It was my first stop since it was convenient and in my neighborhood. Such a great experience and a pleasure with the owner, Nicole,. I highly recommend Paisley Bridal.

Best wishes,
    Jessica R.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Paisley Bridal is the best!!! They are so sweet and helpful. I had a great time looking for my dream dress.
    I love this store!!

Sent on 03/26/2014
  • Shinese

Shinese B. · Getting married on 09/10/2021

Beyond my expectations

Since my first visit to my second Paisley bridal had been so amazing with their service and consistently. The dress selections are excellent for woman of all shapes and sizes. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle R. · Married on 08/29/2020

Dress shopping

They were so helpful! Emily helped me with suggestions based on the vision I had in my head. I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone looking to find their perfect wedding dress.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 05/12/2019

Best, One on One experience.

After visiting some random bridal shops(where they rush you) and a department bridal store(pressuring me to buy a horrible dress)...I remember this bridal shop I used to pass when walking home to my old apartment. So I decided to look them up and discovered they moved to Atlas Mall. Great location I must say. Making an appointment was easy and fast online. My mom and I were very happy getting there. We had the pleasure to work with Marilyn. She was great to work with and listened to my every request. After gathering some dresses we were off to the dressing rooms. She was great in making me see myself in the dresses even though they weren't my size. Wow this shop is beautiful though. Everything sparkles, very bright and so bridal. Lol! The staff here is so friendly, they aren't pushy and don't pressure you to buy something you don't like or want. The owner Nicole is amazing. She is a hands on and so friendly to talk to. Finally we narrowed down our selection to 2 different options. We were able to book a 2nd appointment with Marilyn and really looked forward to returning. Fast forward 2nd appointment we still received the great service again. So after trying 3 more dresses, I determined I found my dress. I said Yes to the Dress! Lol, corny. After the initial mom tears we proceeded to make our deposit and to place our order. I am so glad I was able to remember about Paisley Bridal! So happy I came here and was able to purchase my dress here. I should've came here from the start, but hey everything happens for a reason. I really appreciate all the ladies here and want to thank them. Yana did some one of a kind alterations that worked beautifully with my selection of dress. If you are looking and encounter horrible experiences elsewhere...make sure to come here you won't regret it!

Sent on 05/12/2020

Tiffany · Married on 03/03/2017

I just had an appointment at Paisley this past Saturday. I worked with Katie who was very sweet, & offered her ideas and opinions but wasn't pushy in any way. I tried on about 20 dresses, didn't find 'the one' but I have 2, maybe 3 candidates (this was my first shopping trip so I want to try more than one place). Their prices are very competitive too. I can't say I will or won't be back just yet, but I wanted to be sure to review my experience so far. They have a really good selection for a smaller sized boutique. I'll update my review when I make my decision.

Sent on 01/18/2016
  • Dany

Daniela · Married on 08/02/2015

Nicole is the sweetest person ever. She helped me pick out the most beautiful dress for my wedding. She works with your budget, so you don't need to worry about falling in love with a dress that is 3x your budget. I highly recommend coming to Nicole for your bridal attire needs.

Sent on 08/13/2015

Elayna · Married on 09/24/2017

I bought my Allure Couture wedding dress during a trunk show Paisley was hosting back in July 2016. Katie was my consultant and she was wonderful to work with. She had everyone in my group pick a dress for me to try on and she pulled some options for me as well and we all had a ton of fun during our appointment. When I finally decided on "the one" Katie made sure to not make me feel pressured to finalize my decision just so she could make a sale. She wanted me to be completely sure I was happy with my dress and I appreciated that. After I said yes, they gave me a bottle of Prosecco and they have a cute sign you can take a photo with that says "I found the gown at Paisley." I didn't do alterations with them because it was a little out of my price range but friends of mine have used their seamstress and had no complaints. Thanks Katie and the Paisley team!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Jasmine · Married on 10/01/2016

Got my dress here and LOVED them!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Sarah · Married on 02/25/2017

There's a reason I would rather go to a store that's more difficult to get to than the big box stores, and that's for the service. Paisley Bridal did not make me feel like a walking pile of money. They took their time with me every step of the wedding dress way, and they made me feel like family. Katie, my consultant for my dress shopping, was always there (working) when I came in for my fittings and not only remember me, but gush about me and my wedding. I love that it's a small, woman-owned business that's run by lovely and real women who are all true to themselves and keep the store looking adorable and homey. My dress blew everyone away at the wedding, and I was so grateful for the service Paisley Bridal provided.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Erica · Married on 11/15/2014

0.0

Nicole is simply phenomenal, she is professional, polite, honest, and patient with her clients. I had an amazing experience and will recommend her to any bride that is looking for thier "dream dress", I visited her boutique 3 times and each time I was present, she was extremely accomodating, kind and helped me make my decision! thanks nicole.

Sent on 04/02/2014