Paisley Bridal Reviews

Paisley Bridal 6
Paisley Bridal 7

Carolyn V Mercado · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Stress free & Helpful!

After researching several bridal salons I came across Paisley Bridal and was so impressed to see how many positive reviews they have and now I know why. I purchased my wedding dress here last weekend and had Emily has my consultant. The second I walked in I felt super comfortable. I had a large group with me (8 adults and 2 kids) and they quickly accommodated us with no issues. Emily was so patient with me, and listened to all my wishes and concerns. I loved that I had a chance to walk around and look at the gowns at my own pace, along with anyone that came with me. I have been to other bridal salons that do not allow you to touch any of their dresses, so this was definitely a plus for me. I had a pretty good idea of what kind of dress I wanted, but I don't think I would of been able to find my dress without Emily. She was fantastic! After trying on 5 other dresses, Emily came back into my fitting room with the dress and I knew that was the one. I had the perfect dress in my head, and Emily really helped bring that to life. The salon is a perfect size, and I never felt like anyone was on top of me. There were 2 other brides looking for dresses as well, and I never felt like it was too crowded. On top of everything the salon is GORGEOUS. Everything is rose gold and super cute, and the prices are affordable. My dress could easily be marked as a $3,000 dress, and I spent about half of that. I can go on and on about Paisley Bridal, but if you are looking for the perfect wedding dress I highly recommend this bridal salon.

• Narah

Narah · Getting married on 08/25/2019

Amazing Experience

I had such an amazing experience at Paisley Bridal. The staff was so professional and kid friendly. Emily was so on point with helping put the dress that i had in my head out on the showroom floor. If i was to do it all over again I would definetly go back to Paisley Bridal.

Jenna · Getting married on 06/08/2019

I'm grateful for the bad (rushed, and full of dresses that were nowhere near what I wanted because the stylists' opinions trumped mine, apparently) dress shopping experiences I had before Paisley Bridal just so I could recognize instantly how right of a choice this was for me. Marilyn was warm, patient, and so good at her job. She really listened to what I said, was kind to me throughout, and ended up pulling the perfect dress for me during my first appointment with her. I would not hesitate to recommend this place over and over again. Thank you!

• Kristen

Kristen · Getting married on 06/07/2019

Would recommend

Very easy to make an appointment, the ladies there are super helpful and able to make recommendations on accessories and veils.

Katie · Married on 11/03/2018

I went along with a friend who is also engaged for her bridal appointment. We had a wonderful time, the staff were great, as were the selection of dresses! Although I had already bought my dress, I was lucky enough to find the perfect hair piece here for my big day. Thank you so much for the wonderful experience!

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2018

My experience at Paisley Bridal was absolutely wonderful! From the moment I walked into the charming boutique I knew it was going to be a great experience. I can not say better things about the staff, and specifically Emily. She was fabulous! She listened to me, made me feel so comfortable, was so patient, and really took her time with me. I went shopping for a lot of wedding dresses, and my favorite, best experience was at Paisley Bridal. The dresses are stunning! I had a budget of $2000-$3000 for the dress, and an overall budget of $4000 with alterations and accessories included. I was afraid my options would be limited, and I was wrong! The selection of dresses were surprisingly amazing!!! They made it a really tough decision actually lol, but in the end I found MY DRESS.

My first visit I fell in love with this stunning Maggie Sottero ballgown, and scheduled a second visit to bring my mother and maid of honor. When I returned with them and my aunt I was excited to put on the dress again, but told Emily I wanted to try on other dresses just to ease my curiosity. Not that I felt like she missed anything to show me. She was great at taking my direction of what I was looking for. I'm just very picky and needed to feel solidified in my decision. Without a question, or hesitation Emily was ready to get started. There was no problem for my family and I to walk around and shop for dresses to try on. I wanted to save the Maggie Sottero gown for last. The dresses my family pulled were beautiful, but didn't deter me from the reason I invited them back to Paisley with me. Then I tried on a dress Emily pulled for me that made me question everything! It was the polar opposite of what I initially told her I was searching for, but I was blown away...so was my family. I had found my dress, AND within my budget.

I absolutely recommend this establishment! Emily was a gem! Can't wait til August for my first fitting!

Shanika · Married on 10/06/2018

I loved my experience with Allison at Paisley Bridal. She listened to my ideas on choosing a wedding dress, and accommodated ever one of my needs.

Thank you Allison and the staff at Paisley Bridal!

Nancy · Married on 09/30/2018

It was a wonderful experience,I had the pleasure to meet a very special young lady by the name of Janette that help me find my Dress...she was great from beginning to end

Keyla · Married on 08/18/2018

Wedding Dress

I love this bridal shop. I got married in October 2018 and found my dream dress at this awesome shop with the help of Marilyn. She was great and super friendly. The staff here was always willing to help. This was the best part of wedding planning. The dress was just gorgeous and the staff listens to you and what you need and make sure you have what you’re looking for and then some. They make you feel at home. I hope they add a bridesmaid section soon! I would’ve gotten all my bridesmaids dresses here too if I could.

• Catti Labelle

Quiana · Married on 07/07/2018

In July or August 2017 I made an appointment to try on dresses at Paisley Bridal. My sister joined me and we worked with Katie, who is an absolute doll! Katie and I discussed what I was interested in so she went right to work, pulled some dresses, and let my sister and me look around to pull dresses as well. This was when Paisley was in their original store on Metropolitan Avenue, so it was tight but still a fun and special experience! Though I liked some of the dresses I tried on I was indecisive and was ready to either settle for the dress I saw online and tried on, or keep looking. While I was stepping out of the last A-line/ballgown dress in the dressing room, Katie and my sister agreed that a fit and flare might be more flattering on my body. Katie pulled a dress for me to try on, and when I saw myself in the mirror, I just didn't know what to think - in a good way! I didn't think a form fitting dress was for me, and I just felt SO good in it. I went to my appointment at another store that afternoon, but the service, professionalism, and friendliness from Katie stayed with me, so a month later, I returned to purchase the dress Katie had picked out. Later that month, Paisley moved into their current store, and, wow it is just one of the cutest stores I've ever been to! There is so much space and breathing room, and there's always an air of excitement from the clients and consultants. Emily helped me pick out my accessories and she was so sweet! Unfortunately, on the day of my wedding, we all forgot my veil in my hotel room, but that was ok since the dress was stunning on its own! Nicole, the owner, seems to know all of the clients, which makes the experience feel so special and personalized, and Yana, who does alterations, is so kind and makes you feel so comfortable. She is exactly the kind of person you'd want to make you feel at ease while working on your dress. We added lace sleeves and it was perfect. Thank you Paisley Bridal for the wonderful experience!

Paisley Bridal 8
    Paisley Bridal 9

Tatyana · Married on 06/22/2018

Paisley Bridal Boutique is the place to go, I honestly found it here on wedding wire I believe just browsing around because I still haven't found the dress that I felt like it was for me. My dress is AMAZING, I love it the customer service was amazing I was able to have a nice conversation while trying on the dresses, I felt very comfortable and it was a good thing. I would recommend anyone to try to come and find their dream dress, I believe its possible.

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

Love this place! They are so nice and helpful and very competent. My dress came out perfect and it’s because of them.

Cynthia · Married on 04/29/2018

What an amazing experience. Katie was my consultant and she was wonderful, She listened and was super patient. I was so excited to find a dress that I really wanted, that was within my budget!

Stacy · Married on 10/30/2017

Paisley Bridal - PERFECT. Cannot say enough good things. Paisley was my third stop and it was a major home run. In two days of searching I found exactly what I wanted as an off the rack "Paisley original." Cost me $500 with a $500 cap on alterations. (It can be done!) The staff was amazing - so sweet, gave solid advice and feedback. No up-sell. They've since moved to a larger space at Atlas mall that is gorgeous. Yanna, who does the alterations, is awesome. I was so sad to be done with them! Went back to purchase the cleaning and conservation service for $225 almost a month after our wedding and they remembered my first name – that’s service!

Paisley Bridal 10

Emily · Married on 10/28/2017

I found my wedding dress on my second visit to Paisley Bridal. On my first trip to the store, I had no idea what I was doing, but Nicole really helped me and had me try on different kinds of dresses and silhouettes until I found a style that I liked. So by my second second visit, Nicole picked out the PERFECT dress for me based on my preferences. Nicole was very sweet, professional, and honest during the whole process, and I thought all of her dresses were so beautiful (and not too expensive). Paisley made the entire process stress-free, as well, especially since they could make alterations and do fittings in house. They did a wonderful job with the alterations, and I could not have been happier with my dress on my wedding day. The Paisley staff was very accommodating, and I loved that they were open on weekends and in the evenings on some days. I also booked an accessories appointment and purchased a hairpiece from a sample sale of theirs. If you're in the New York area, definitely go to Paisley--their new location in the Shops at Atlas Park is BEAUTIFUL, the staff members are the best!

Pascale · Married on 10/22/2017

Nicole, Slubia and the girls at Paisley are heaven sent! They were the BEST part of my wedding planning experience! I HIGHLY recommend them for all your wedding gown needs.

STEFANIE · Married on 08/04/2017

Where do I begin??? I was a nervous and unsure wreck when shopping for my wedding dress. After going to a few bridal shops, I decided to give Paisley a try and I am beyond thrilled that I did. From the moment I walked in the door they made me feel welcome, comfortable and IMPORTANT. They dealt with me being unsure and changing my mind and never made me feel like it was a problem and made the entire selection process a breeze. I looked forward to every visit, including all my fittings (Yana is amazing) and was actually sad when my final fitting was upon me and I would have no reason to go there anymore. Nicole, the owner, has created an incredible environment for brides to come and find their dream dress for their big day. I cannot thank Nicole, Brooke, Yana and Katie enough for all their love, support, understanding and excitement throughout the whole process. I highly recommend anyone looking for an amazing wedding dress experience to go see the girls at Paisley Bridal—you won’t regret it!!

Christine · Married on 07/22/2017

I went yesterday morning to look at wedding dresses with my 3 bridesmaid, mother, grandmother and future mother in law. We arrived early for our appointment and we were allowed to shop around the store and pick out dresses from the racks that we liked (which some stores don't allow). Katie was my consultant and she was seriously the best. The entire time she made me feel extremely comfortable and did not push or pressure me at all to buy a dress. The rest of the staff was also extremely friendly and knowledgable and delivered outstanding service. Their selection of wedding dresses is beautiful and they have something for everyone. I ended up buying my dress and the staff definitely helped in making it a special day for myself and everyone who came with me.

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2017

I do not even know where to begin. Paisley Bridal was just simply amazing. From my first appointment up until the day we picked up my dress, Nicole was simply the best. She made dress shopping so much more enjoyable. I originally didn't really know what I wanted so Nicole helped me to narrow it down and I ended up with my dream dress! My mom and I went to one other salon after going to Paisley and the experience was not the same. The girl who was helping us couldn't even remember my name during our appointment. After that I knew I wanted to go back to Paisley and buy my dress there. I also love supporting local small businesses and that is just what we did. I cannot thank Nicole and everyone at Paisley enough for helping to make me feel like a princess.

• timeka

timeka · Married on 06/17/2017

I had been to three other stores before coming here and I wish I would've came here first. The collection of dresses that they have are beautiful and the way they are organized is so helpful. Katie was the best!!! She was so helpful. She was able to break down each section of dresses for me and unlike the other stores I had been to, she said that I could try on as many as I needed to. She was super patient and knew that I was feeling overwhelmed with making a decision. She sat there with me while I went back and forth on two dresses and let me play the song that I had planned for my wedding day so that it would help with my decision. The prices are great and if you are trying to stay within a budget, the selection is amazing. I said yes to my dream dress at Paisley Bridal!!!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 04/29/2017

I had a great experience at Paisley. I actually went there twice because I thought I had found my wedding dress the first visit, but I ended up buying a beautiful sample dress for a really great price during the second visit! Both times I was assisted by Katie, who was so sweet and helpful. The boutique is small but I liked the intimate environment, compared with bigger wedding dress shops. I didn't feel overwhelmed, and obviously that's the feeling you are trying to avoid when doing anything wedding related. Yana was recommended to me for dress alterations, she was so nice and did a great job! Thank you Paisley Bridal, I can't wait to wear my dress on my wedding day :)

Tanesha · Married on 04/08/2017

GET YOUR DRESS HERE!!! Paisley Bridal is the ONLY place for a New York and surrounding areas bride to get her dress. My experience was priceless. Nicole is patient, kind, caring and absolutely amazing when it comes to working with brides. She gives you her complete attention during your appointment. The dresses she has in stock are beautiful and her price ranges were great. I cannot recommend Nicole and Paisley Bridal enough to everyone beginning their wedding dress search. This should definitely be ALL brides first stop. I had to come all the way from Atlanta and it was well worth it. Thanks Nicole for selling me the dress of my dreams!

Lauren · Married on 03/10/2017

Nicole is the sweetest. Her dress boutique had the most sincere and most helpful staff. You have a budget, they stick to it. You have a style in mind, they make sure you try on everything you want, but they will make suggestions. Nicole pulled the dress I ended up purchasing. But she did encourage me to go to another place because my eye was on something else. That store didn't even let me try on the styles I wanted because I was "too short" for the style. Needless to say I went straight back to Nicole and bought my dream dress.
    Do not waste your time going to rude and overpriced bridal salons. Stick win Nicole and her lovely girls at Paisley Beidal- you won't regret it!!!

• MB2MA

melissa · Married on 01/07/2017

I would highly reccommend Paisley to any bride!! I found it thanks to the allure website as it listed Paisley as an approved vendor. They were very accomodating to my schedule and gave me an after hours appointment with Nicole. Nicole was FANTASTIC. I have been looking at wedding dresses for three years and I thought I had it all figured out. I definetely had the right shape but my favorite ended up being a dress that Nicole had chosen for me. It was maybe the 4th dress I tried on and I knew it was the one. I came back the next day with my mom, sister and bridesmaids and chose the Maggie Sottero she had pulled. She was so patient and nice to me and my family. She really gave credible advice and we were on the same page the whole time. She even sent me a congrats card in the mail. It was so cute! Overall great experience so far. My fitting should be around October--cant wait!!