Paisley Bridal Reviews

Paisley Bridal 7
  • Julia

Julia Ann · Getting married on 10/17/2020

Wonderfully Wonderful!

Emily was so wonderfully wonderful. I went into the appointment super excited but also quite nervous because I didn’t want to be pushed towards something I didn’t want as I’ve heard of other friends poor dress shopping experiences with pushy employees. Emily was quite the opposite of pushy; she was super kind and asked me every step of the way what I liked about each dress and what I didn’t like, she was thorough and explained every detail of the dresses and worked well with my friends and family to help me find my dream dress! I am super appreciative! Thank you again.

Sent on 10/06/2019
    Paisley Bridal 8

Carolyn V Mercado · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Stress free & Helpful!

After researching several bridal salons I came across Paisley Bridal and was so impressed to see how many positive reviews they have and now I know why. I purchased my wedding dress here last weekend and had Emily has my consultant. The second I walked in I felt super comfortable. I had a large group with me (8 adults and 2 kids) and they quickly accommodated us with no issues. Emily was so patient with me, and listened to all my wishes and concerns. I loved that I had a chance to walk around and look at the gowns at my own pace, along with anyone that came with me. I have been to other bridal salons that do not allow you to touch any of their dresses, so this was definitely a plus for me. I had a pretty good idea of what kind of dress I wanted, but I don't think I would of been able to find my dress without Emily. She was fantastic! After trying on 5 other dresses, Emily came back into my fitting room with the dress and I knew that was the one. I had the perfect dress in my head, and Emily really helped bring that to life. The salon is a perfect size, and I never felt like anyone was on top of me. There were 2 other brides looking for dresses as well, and I never felt like it was too crowded. On top of everything the salon is GORGEOUS. Everything is rose gold and super cute, and the prices are affordable. My dress could easily be marked as a $3,000 dress, and I spent about half of that. I can go on and on about Paisley Bridal, but if you are looking for the perfect wedding dress I highly recommend this bridal salon.

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/04/2019

Best experience I could ever ask for

I was recommended to check out Paisley Bridal when it was time for me to start wedding dress shopping by a few of my friends. I am so happy that I decided to make Paisley Bridal my first stop on the search for my wedding dress. Allison helped me during my appointment, and I was so satisfied with how attentive and positive she was through the whole appointment. I came in with pretty much no guidelines to what kind of dress I wanted, I really had no idea other than no ballgown. I showed Allison a few pictures of dresses that I had saved, and she was able to get an idea of what style I was going for. I let her choose dresses for me, with my family also adding a few in as well. I completely fell in LOVE with the first dress I put on, which was one Allison chose for me, the minute I put it on. I knew that I needed to try on a few more to make sure, of course; however, my mind was fixated on that first dress, and I wound up saying YES to the first dress I tried on at the first store I went to. The dress was ordered, and when it arrived, I chose to just do all my alterations there as well. Yana was my seamstress, and I absolutely loved her. Her work was flawless, and she was so sweet every time that I came in, and also full of patience. Paisley had my dress ready for pick up a few days before my wedding, and even offered to steam my veil once I went to pick up the dress. All in all, I was 1000% satisfied with the whole experience I had at Paisley. I will continue to recommend everyone to Paisley, I already know of 2 or 3 that I made the recommendation to that went and said yes as well! Thank you to the whole Paisley Team!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Margaret

Margaret · Married on 09/14/2019

Great bridal store!!

I bought my wedding dress from Paisley for my wedding on 9/14/19. All of the staff there were great and I'm so happy I got my dress from there. Would definitely recommend anyone who needs a wedding dress to buy from them!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Toni-Ann

Toni-Ann · Married on 08/31/2019

You have to go!

I followed them on Instagram & always saw all the dresses they had... before I was even engaged I knew I wanted to go to paisley ! Plus they have a huge plus size selection. So when I made my apt to go I couldn’t wait! The amount of
    Dresses, veils, and jewelry they have is insane sooo many options. Allison helped
    Me find my Dress and it was perfect, the owner nicole was super sweet and also helpful, plus the place it’s self is gorgeous, super clean and organized. Their seamstress is also amazing always making sure I was happy and that the dress was perfect.. the only bad thing was that my bustle did end up breaking during the wedding :( but I hear that happens all the time
    Because people step on the dress but that’s the only thing otherwise I have no complaints. If you’re looking to pick a bridal boutique go to paisley!!

Sent on 09/25/2019
    Paisley Bridal 9
    Paisley Bridal 10
    Paisley Bridal 11
  • Narah

Narah · Married on 08/25/2019

Amazing Experience

I had such an amazing experience at Paisley Bridal. The staff was so professional and kid friendly. Emily was so on point with helping put the dress that i had in my head out on the showroom floor. If i was to do it all over again I would definetly go back to Paisley Bridal.

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • F

Francesca · Married on 08/25/2019

Loved my dress

Paisley bridal was amazing, as a plus size bride I was worried that would not find a dress to fit me the way I wanted. Paisley bridal not only helped me find a dress, but the help me find the dress. They were patient and very professional. My dress came out great, they have a great selection.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Jenna · Married on 06/08/2019

I'm grateful for the bad (rushed, and full of dresses that were nowhere near what I wanted because the stylists' opinions trumped mine, apparently) dress shopping experiences I had before Paisley Bridal just so I could recognize instantly how right of a choice this was for me. Marilyn was warm, patient, and so good at her job. She really listened to what I said, was kind to me throughout, and ended up pulling the perfect dress for me during my first appointment with her. I would not hesitate to recommend this place over and over again. Thank you!

Sent on 07/09/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/07/2019

Would recommend

Very easy to make an appointment, the ladies there are super helpful and able to make recommendations on accessories and veils.

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Franchesca

Franchesca · Married on 06/07/2019

Great Experience

They worked with me until the last day! Love every girl who helped me, they were accommodating and reasonable prices.

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Paisley Bridal 12
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/10/2019

Get your wedding dress at Paisley Bridal!

I constantly recommend Paisley Bridal to everyone I know getting married because they're simply the best. All the girls who work at Paisley are so nice and easy to talk to! I really had no idea the kind of dress I wanted and all the girls were super helpful and allowed me to try on as many dresses as I wanted. The prices are very reasonable and Yanna the seamstress is AMAZING! Every time I went for a fitting she was just so sweet and made my dress fit absolutely amazing. I highly recommend getting your wedding dress at Paisley Bridal!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Stephanie · Married on 05/04/2019

Best bridal experience!

Paisley is the most amazing bridal store I have been to. The ladies working there know there stuff and are the most helpful and sweetest people. I was lucky enough to be helped by Katie to find my dress. Not only did she pull out the dress I ended up choosing, but she went through every part of the dress that needed alterations and explained how it would work. Also the seamstress did an amazing job with alterations. My dress had the perfect amount of room to look amazing and flattering while still having room to party. Highly recommend! Thank you again Paisley!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Katie · Married on 11/03/2018

I went along with a friend who is also engaged for her bridal appointment. We had a wonderful time, the staff were great, as were the selection of dresses! Although I had already bought my dress, I was lucky enough to find the perfect hair piece here for my big day. Thank you so much for the wonderful experience!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2018

My experience at Paisley Bridal was absolutely wonderful! From the moment I walked into the charming boutique I knew it was going to be a great experience. I can not say better things about the staff, and specifically Emily. She was fabulous! She listened to me, made me feel so comfortable, was so patient, and really took her time with me. I went shopping for a lot of wedding dresses, and my favorite, best experience was at Paisley Bridal. The dresses are stunning! I had a budget of $2000-$3000 for the dress, and an overall budget of $4000 with alterations and accessories included. I was afraid my options would be limited, and I was wrong! The selection of dresses were surprisingly amazing!!! They made it a really tough decision actually lol, but in the end I found MY DRESS.

My first visit I fell in love with this stunning Maggie Sottero ballgown, and scheduled a second visit to bring my mother and maid of honor. When I returned with them and my aunt I was excited to put on the dress again, but told Emily I wanted to try on other dresses just to ease my curiosity. Not that I felt like she missed anything to show me. She was great at taking my direction of what I was looking for. I'm just very picky and needed to feel solidified in my decision. Without a question, or hesitation Emily was ready to get started. There was no problem for my family and I to walk around and shop for dresses to try on. I wanted to save the Maggie Sottero gown for last. The dresses my family pulled were beautiful, but didn't deter me from the reason I invited them back to Paisley with me. Then I tried on a dress Emily pulled for me that made me question everything! It was the polar opposite of what I initially told her I was searching for, but I was blown away...so was my family. I had found my dress, AND within my budget.

I absolutely recommend this establishment! Emily was a gem! Can't wait til August for my first fitting!

Sent on 03/24/2018

Shanika · Married on 10/06/2018

I loved my experience with Allison at Paisley Bridal. She listened to my ideas on choosing a wedding dress, and accommodated ever one of my needs.

Thank you Allison and the staff at Paisley Bridal!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Nancy · Married on 09/30/2018

It was a wonderful experience,I had the pleasure to meet a very special young lady by the name of Janette that help me find my Dress...she was great from beginning to end

Sent on 12/07/2017

Keyla · Married on 08/18/2018

Wedding Dress

I love this bridal shop. I got married in October 2018 and found my dream dress at this awesome shop with the help of Marilyn. She was great and super friendly. The staff here was always willing to help. This was the best part of wedding planning. The dress was just gorgeous and the staff listens to you and what you need and make sure you have what you’re looking for and then some. They make you feel at home. I hope they add a bridesmaid section soon! I would’ve gotten all my bridesmaids dresses here too if I could.

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Catti Labelle

Quiana · Married on 07/07/2018

In July or August 2017 I made an appointment to try on dresses at Paisley Bridal. My sister joined me and we worked with Katie, who is an absolute doll! Katie and I discussed what I was interested in so she went right to work, pulled some dresses, and let my sister and me look around to pull dresses as well. This was when Paisley was in their original store on Metropolitan Avenue, so it was tight but still a fun and special experience! Though I liked some of the dresses I tried on I was indecisive and was ready to either settle for the dress I saw online and tried on, or keep looking. While I was stepping out of the last A-line/ballgown dress in the dressing room, Katie and my sister agreed that a fit and flare might be more flattering on my body. Katie pulled a dress for me to try on, and when I saw myself in the mirror, I just didn't know what to think - in a good way! I didn't think a form fitting dress was for me, and I just felt SO good in it. I went to my appointment at another store that afternoon, but the service, professionalism, and friendliness from Katie stayed with me, so a month later, I returned to purchase the dress Katie had picked out. Later that month, Paisley moved into their current store, and, wow it is just one of the cutest stores I've ever been to! There is so much space and breathing room, and there's always an air of excitement from the clients and consultants. Emily helped me pick out my accessories and she was so sweet! Unfortunately, on the day of my wedding, we all forgot my veil in my hotel room, but that was ok since the dress was stunning on its own! Nicole, the owner, seems to know all of the clients, which makes the experience feel so special and personalized, and Yana, who does alterations, is so kind and makes you feel so comfortable. She is exactly the kind of person you'd want to make you feel at ease while working on your dress. We added lace sleeves and it was perfect. Thank you Paisley Bridal for the wonderful experience!

Sent on 07/30/2018
    Paisley Bridal 13
    Paisley Bridal 14

Tatyana · Married on 06/22/2018

Paisley Bridal Boutique is the place to go, I honestly found it here on wedding wire I believe just browsing around because I still haven't found the dress that I felt like it was for me. My dress is AMAZING, I love it the customer service was amazing I was able to have a nice conversation while trying on the dresses, I felt very comfortable and it was a good thing. I would recommend anyone to try to come and find their dream dress, I believe its possible.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

Love this place! They are so nice and helpful and very competent. My dress came out perfect and it’s because of them.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Cynthia · Married on 04/29/2018

What an amazing experience. Katie was my consultant and she was wonderful, She listened and was super patient. I was so excited to find a dress that I really wanted, that was within my budget!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Stacy · Married on 10/30/2017

Paisley Bridal - PERFECT. Cannot say enough good things. Paisley was my third stop and it was a major home run. In two days of searching I found exactly what I wanted as an off the rack "Paisley original." Cost me $500 with a $500 cap on alterations. (It can be done!) The staff was amazing - so sweet, gave solid advice and feedback. No up-sell. They've since moved to a larger space at Atlas mall that is gorgeous. Yanna, who does the alterations, is awesome. I was so sad to be done with them! Went back to purchase the cleaning and conservation service for $225 almost a month after our wedding and they remembered my first name – that’s service!

Sent on 07/22/2018
    Paisley Bridal 15

Emily · Married on 10/28/2017

I found my wedding dress on my second visit to Paisley Bridal. On my first trip to the store, I had no idea what I was doing, but Nicole really helped me and had me try on different kinds of dresses and silhouettes until I found a style that I liked. So by my second second visit, Nicole picked out the PERFECT dress for me based on my preferences. Nicole was very sweet, professional, and honest during the whole process, and I thought all of her dresses were so beautiful (and not too expensive). Paisley made the entire process stress-free, as well, especially since they could make alterations and do fittings in house. They did a wonderful job with the alterations, and I could not have been happier with my dress on my wedding day. The Paisley staff was very accommodating, and I loved that they were open on weekends and in the evenings on some days. I also booked an accessories appointment and purchased a hairpiece from a sample sale of theirs. If you're in the New York area, definitely go to Paisley--their new location in the Shops at Atlas Park is BEAUTIFUL, the staff members are the best!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Pascale · Married on 10/22/2017

Nicole, Slubia and the girls at Paisley are heaven sent! They were the BEST part of my wedding planning experience! I HIGHLY recommend them for all your wedding gown needs.

Sent on 12/20/2017

STEFANIE · Married on 08/04/2017

Where do I begin??? I was a nervous and unsure wreck when shopping for my wedding dress. After going to a few bridal shops, I decided to give Paisley a try and I am beyond thrilled that I did. From the moment I walked in the door they made me feel welcome, comfortable and IMPORTANT. They dealt with me being unsure and changing my mind and never made me feel like it was a problem and made the entire selection process a breeze. I looked forward to every visit, including all my fittings (Yana is amazing) and was actually sad when my final fitting was upon me and I would have no reason to go there anymore. Nicole, the owner, has created an incredible environment for brides to come and find their dream dress for their big day. I cannot thank Nicole, Brooke, Yana and Katie enough for all their love, support, understanding and excitement throughout the whole process. I highly recommend anyone looking for an amazing wedding dress experience to go see the girls at Paisley Bridal—you won’t regret it!!

Sent on 09/15/2017