Paicines Ranch Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Keegan
    Keegan D. Married on 07/24/2021

Dream come true

Paicines Ranch and their staff went above and beyond to help make my wedding be the most magical day of my life so far! The venue is breathtaking! Having the option to stay on the property for the weekend made everything run so smoothly! If you love the country vibes then I don’t think you can find a better venue than Paicines Ranch! Mary and the rest of the staff were so efficient and very responsive. They are so sweet and friendly and made us feel so welcomed to be there! I would marry my husband a 100 more times if it meant I get to relive the day over and over! It was my wedding dreams come true!
    Tricia S. Married on 03/20/2021

Mother of Bride

If you are looking for an absolutely Beautiful wedding venue Paicines Ranch is your place!!!!! We spent the weekend out at the Ranch for our daughter’s and now Son’s wedding March 20, 2021 with family and friends and it was a dream come true. Mary the Ranch manager was amazing and went above and beyond to make the weekend perfect and Emily, The most incredible event planner EVER made sure everything ran smooth and was my life line!!!! Being the mother of the bride I would not have been able to get through it all without her🥰 I will be forever grateful to the whole crew out at Paicines Ranch For giving our daughter the wedding of her dreams!!!! I would give them 1 million stars if I could!!! They made it so easy by having an awesome vendor’s list. It’s like a one stop shop and every vendor they suggested were AMAZING!!!! Paicines Ranch is the most beautifulest venue for any event!!!
    Thank you all for the best wedding wedding EVER!!!!
    Tricia S.
    DJ Curtis
    Jeghers Film
    Lighthouse 55 Bakery
    THIS IS TRULY THE ROCK STAR VENDOR LIST
    We can’t thank them all enough!!!!!

Paicines Ranch's reply:

Thank you, Tricia! We all absolutely loved working with all of you and we are so happy that Jessica and Robert were finally able to have their dream wedding - we wish them a lifetime of love and happiness!
    Tricia S. Married on 03/21/2020

Amazing!!!!’n

Paicines Ranch is an amazing venue for your wedding and reception. So much beauty and charm. We would highly recommend having your special day/weekend at this beautiful location❤️❤️❤️
    Melanie P. Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful Location

The venue was easy to work with and the place was beautiful.
  • Briahnna
    Briahnna L. Married on 10/04/2019

My experience was smooth,

Mary was amazingly responsive, helpful, and extremely kind throughout the entire process! She was very prompt at responding to emails, phone calls or text messages when necessary. She was thorough with the prices and very flexible in terms of visiting the property for various vendors. Overall we loved the venue and our guests did as well. Many of our guests stated it was the best wedding venue they have been to.

Paicines Ranch's reply:

Thank you Briahnna, you and your family were so wonderful and your wedding was absolutely beautiful! I wish you and Dustin much love and happiness!
  • Antonella
    Antonella Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely Beautiful!

We fell in love with this venue several years ago when our friends got married there. We enjoyed the convenience of allowing our guests to stay the night at the venue without having to go too far especially since the venue is a little out there. Since visiting the venue as guests at a wedding, we had heard of several upgrades that had been made since then and have continued to make throughout the years. The venue itself is beautiful and the scenery is gorgeous. All of our guests fell in love with the venue and even thought that they might have a festivity, like their family reunion, at the venue. I could not have asked for a better place to get married.

Paicines Ranch's reply:

Thank you Antonella! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your wedding was absolutely beautiful!
    Charlotte Married on 07/13/2019

Great Ranch Wedding

Paicines was is great, staff was easy to work with and it was a beautiful facility. Especially for a girl like me who has horses and wanted the for “ranch style/ rustic wedding”. We use the barn for our reception and everyone absolutely loved the facility, I highly recommend them.
    Brenda Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect spring wedding at Paicines ranch!

Love Paicines! The staff is amazing and flexible. They go beyond to make your day special!
    Sonja R. Married on 04/10/2019

Paicines Ranch

Mary was so wonderful to work with! I had a zillion questions, and sometimes asked them more than once, and she was always so quick to respond. She was flexible and offered wonderful recommendations.

The venue is stunning and offers such a variety of sceneries, accommodations and settings that can make it a one stop shop. If you choose to have both your ceremony and reception there it is the ideal location.

The Grogan House was the perfect setting for the bride and bridesmaids to get ready for the day and/or rent for the night. In addition to the Grogan House, there is plenty of space for overnight accommodations for the wedding party and guests in a peaceful rustic setting.

I highly recommend this venue for your wedding or any special occasion!

Paicines Ranch's reply:

Thank you, Sonja! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your family! I am so grateful to have such amazing brides and grooms and the Paicines Ranch and we are so grateful for you! Congratulations to Dustin and Briahnna! ❤️
    Patty Married on 10/27/2018

Gorgeous, tucked away venue

We had our wedding at Paicines Ranch about a month ago at the end of Oct 2018. The venue is overflowing with beautiful trees of all varieties, birds, and that rustic farm feel (but with all the modern comforts). We took over the ranch event center for a weekend and booked out all their lodging for our guests (managed to fit 70!). We hosted our rehearsal dinner and two brunches behind the Grogan House, had our ceremony on the Grogan lawn, and wedding reception in the event barn. The ranch also has a variety of rentals available for use. Mary and the event center team were extremely responsive during the whole planning process whenever any questions came up. Even on the weekend of, a couple of the houses had issues occur (e.g. fire alarm going off, hot water not working) but they were all resolved very quickly. The event center staff worked closely with our caterer/planners and the wedding, not to mention the entire weekend, went seamlessly. Thank you so much to the Paicines Ranch team!
    Sarah Married on 10/13/2018

Dream come true

My husband and I wanted a barn wedding, so when we came across Paicines Ranch we instantly fell in love! It’s so beautiful and was everything we were looking for.
  • Alicia
    Alicia Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely Magical!

Getting married at Paicines Ranch was an absolutely magical experience. From the stunning ranch landscape featuring historical buildings, silos, and rolling oak-studded hills that painted that landscapes to the charismatic, delightful, and incredibly helpful events crew (Mary is a gem), this venue has it all! To top it off, it's a working ranch tackling regenerative agriculture and they aligned with my values and eco wedding. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding and exceptional venue that went above and beyond to make my wedding unforgettable.
    Shannon Married on 06/16/2018

Best Day Ever

We had our wedding here June 16, 2018. Everything was absolutely amazing. We held our rehearsal dinner on Friday having food catered in and we set up on the back stage area. The only suggestion for having anything outside is to have heaters for your guests. It did get a little chillier than we expected. Communicating with the staff at Paicines was super easy and everything was set up for us when we got there on Friday to finish the decor. We had over 60 people stay on site for the weekend. It was so convenient to have the wedding party, family, and close friends around to help out with everything and not have to worry about driving after the reception. I was able to assign cottages to each person and Paicines took care of the rest! I will say the cell service was very spotty. I have Tmobile and did not receive any of my phone calls or messages unless I was in the Grogen House or the barn. After the reception was over we were able to hang out outside the barn and have a bonfire with the group that stayed on site. Overall, our experience here was perfect. We had so many compliments from our family and guests and several mentioned wanting to return for a reunion in the future. I would highly suggest Paicines Ranch to anyone looking for a goreous facility and friendly staff to work with for your event!
    Virginia Married on 06/09/2018
    Paicines Ranch was a fantastic venue! It was not only beautiful for our outdoor wedding ceremony, it was also amazing for the barn reception. Mary was amazing and was readily available for our questions and concerns and always willing to meet us for additional walk-thrus. They also had additional rental items to use for our event. Everything was set up earlier than expected and Erin was there the day of to make any last minute changes to ensure everything was perfect. The beauty of the ranch made for incredible photos and the sunset was just stunning! Our daughter's wedding had a perfect combination of location, weather, family, and friends! I would highly recommend Paicines Ranch to anyone wanting the best of the best!
    Jennifer Married on 04/28/2018
    We had such an amazing weekend with our family and friends during our April 28th, 2018 wedding at Paicines Ranch. The ranch is gorgeously breathtaking during the spring and everyone who attended our wedding fell in love with the place, just as we did. We couldn't have chosen a better location or time of year for our big day.

The vent Manager, Mary, was very friendly, prompt and professional in her responses to me during the entire to booking process of the ranch. She allowed us to come onsite late in the afternoon, last minute, to check out the property and allowed us to take our time looking at all the guest accommodations, for our wedding guests. She never once made us feel hurried or rushed as we decided if the location would work for our needs.

Once we committed to having our wedding on property, Mary went above and beyond her regular duties to ensure I had everything I needed for our big day. She even helped me secure a few of our vendors, with recommendations for the DJ and photographer, which we ended up using (and who were amazing). Mary's passion for the property and her love of her job shines through in everything she does. The property speaks for itself, but Mary is the added sparkle it needs to really shine.
    Brittany Married on 09/30/2017
    Paicines Ranch is truly a magical venue. We knew it was the perfect place for us upon arriving, its calming and naturally beautiful. We knew we wanted to really embrace our experience and the ranch allowed us to be onsite for two days surrounded by our friends and family. We had the most amazing weekend and Mary and her husband are the best! She was so helpful throughout the entire experience and they both were so generous and kind. Thank you for everything!
    Regina Married on 09/23/2017
    I truly enjoyed working with Mary to plan out our wedding. She provided excellent service, very flexible and provided all of the information I needed upfront and helped along the way. Also having the option to bring in what ever vendors I wanted was a huge plus to us and helped to save us money in the long run too. When it came down to a few weeks before the wedding and planning all of the last minute details she helped and was very patient with us. She made sure that our wedding day was perfect! Thank you Paicines Ranch and Staff and Mary for making our day as magical as ever.
  • Y
    Yen Married on 08/19/2017
    Paicines Ranch was and is a beautiful venue. I highly recommend this breathtaking ranch if you are looking for a relaxing wedding day. The scenery is amazing and pictures came out beautifully! Mary the Event Center Manager, is extremely professional, understanding, and helpful in every way. We had our dinner inside the barn and dancing outside, which gave our guest the opportunity to enjoy an inside and outside charming wedding. It is very reassuring to still hear our guests talking about their relaxing experience at our Paicines Ranch wedding.
    This venue had the guests’ bathrooms outside and they were clean and rustic-like. We rented a jumping house, which we were able to accommodate in the lawn at a close proximity to the barn. The kids were able to play and their parents stated that they felt relived because they felt that their children were in a safe place since they stated they didn’t have to worry about the children being near cars.
    The ranch also offers lodging for additional charge, but worth it after a memorable event day. My mother and I stayed the day before the wedding and both of our families stayed at the ranch the day of the wedding. The Grogan House is spacious and it was perfect for my family. My now husband’s family stayed at the Rose Cottage, which is also very spacious and it is very close by the main event center. Paicines ranch also has single rooms to rent out if guests want to stay for the wedding day, which gives them a choice to stay and not have to drive after the event.
    Shelly Married on 07/07/2017
    We got married on the ranch last July and I can't say enough wonderful things. Hosting three events on the property wasn't easy but Mary and her team were so supportive and helpful, even when things were chaotic. Leading up to the weekend Mary was very responsive and so pleasant to work with and on the weekend of the event, her team went above and beyond what I could have asked for. The property itself is gorgeous and has many areas to host large parties which made each day and event feel unique for our guests. Finding a venue to accommodate my massive Indian family definitely wasn't easy, let alone host 3 parties that all felt different and special. Sunsets over summer are spectacular and the barn itself is stunning. We also loved the amount of rooms the property had for guests. It was great having those closest to us right there all weekend and lead to an epic after party each night. I would highly recommend checking out the property for your wedding, we absolutely loved it.
    Malina Married on 06/17/2017
    The staff was so helpful and the venue is gorgeous! The staff was always very quick to respond and more than willing to accommodate our needs. It is a wonderful venue for a reasonable price.
    Vanessa Married on 04/22/2017
    This venue speaks for itself, it is absolutely gorgeous. However, once you couple it with the ease, and flexibility that Mary offers to help planning your wedding here, it makes you love it even more. I don't have words for how wonderful it is here, and how beautiful my pictures came out. The whole wedding looked like it was taken out of pinterest. I loved it, it was such a beautiful scene, from start to finish, and having only our guests, and being able to keep the privacy of it all was wonderful. This venue is a perfect outdoor/ indoor venue, the Barn with the chandeliers are amazing.
  • User2234931 2+ years ago
    This venue is amazing. I had handfuls of guests tell me how beautiful everything was there. I even had one ask how much it was so that she could get married there too!! I found out about this place from my wedding planner and it was perfect. My husband and I are originally from the Monterey area and wanted a place nearby for our families. This place was an amazing find without the Monterey pricing. The views from the Grogan Lawn are breath taking and the barn is absolutely beautiful. Leti was great with us. I mainly chatted with her via email and she was quick to respond to any questions that I had. I loved the fact that this venue didn't have a set list of other vendors that I had to choose from. It really helped me with my budget and allowed me to reallocate some of my funds to other things that I considered to be more important. The rooms onsite are fantastic. I had some guests coming from out of town that didn't know the area well and I highly suggested that they stay onsite. The pricing for the rooms were actually cheaper for my guests than some of the hotels that were in the "nearby" area. Everyone who stayed onsite loved it, they all agreed that the views that they woke up to were amazing.
    Lindsay Married on 05/30/2015
    Having our wedding at Paicines Ranch was one of the best decisions we made. Our wedding was everything we wanted it to be - we wanted something outdoors, rustic, with a sense of place and history... and we wanted flexibility to do it our own way. Paicines Ranch fit the bill perfectly. We booked 13 months before our wedding and we so enjoyed working with Leti during that time. Leti was on vacation for our wedding date, but Paicines Ranch provided Elaine that day as our site coordinator and she was so sweet and helpful. Several of our guests stayed overnight at the ranch on Friday and Saturday night and it really added to the experience. People were absolutely blown away by the property. We felt so secluded being out in Paicines, it was wonderful. And just a short trip from the Peninsula.... a perfect venue.
    Juliane Married on 09/28/2013
    My husband and I got married at Paicines Ranch on September 28, 2013. It was the PERFECT venue for us. Country setting but absolutley beautiful.

Letti who does all of the wedding and event planning for the venue was absolutley amazing. She was totally accomodating and so flexible.

We got marrie in the later afternoon and the weather was perfect all throughout the rest of the night. This is a beautiful venue that I am so glad we found and super reasonably priced as well!

Thank you Paicines Ranch for helping make our wedding day absolutley perfect!
    Sarah Married on 01/06/2018
    Paicines was great! From the moment we stepped foot on the property I knew it was the place we HAD to get married! It was so great being able to stay on location the whole weekend! Mary was fabulous and always available for questions and had answers! We did have to bring in a majority of equipment for day of, but regardless worth every penny! Wish we could do it again.