P & P Caterers Reviews

50 Reviews for P & P Caterers

• Lex

Lex Arzuaga · Married on 07/27/2019

Outstanding.

These caterers went above and beyond. Their food selection was great and the food was delicious.
    All my guests were blown away.

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Danielle's finally walking down the aisle

Danielle · Married on 05/11/2019

Hands down the best

P&P were amazing, from start to finish. Easy to work with and fit within my budget. For the amount of food we recv'd and the level of care given you would think one spent $200pp. Guest raved about the food and service. Definitely more than I could ask for. All food not eaten was packed and sent home for us. Would suggest everyone use P&P.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Dawn Dean · Married on 08/17/2018

Your search is over!

Look no further!! Your have found your venue/caterer!! From the first phone call, to rolling away after our reception P&P Catering was PHENOMENAL!!! They were so easy to work with, they were honest (no hidden costs) they were professional and flexible. We live in CT but got married in Philly, the staff at P&P made this SO EASY, they were so helpful and accommodating. The food was OUT OF THIS WORLD, the services staff was REMARKABLE....EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!! We do have to give a special shout out to our Maitre d William....HE IS THE REAL DEAL....ABSOLUTELY ON POINT WITH EVERYTHING!!! Several of our wedding guests have commented saying our wedding was the best they have ever gone to! We wouldn't change a thing, and are so grateful that in the overwhelming chaos of choosing the perfect venue/caterers for one of the biggest days of our lives, we chose P&P!!! We had our reception in the Townsend Room IT WAS GORGEOUS! It was the dream day we hoped it would be and so much of that is thanks to P&P.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Efuah · Married on 12/30/2016

I had my husband’s 50th birthday party there and all my friends and family had a good time they love the food and the staff was very professional and the Hall was beautiful.

Sent on 01/31/2018

P & P Caterers's reply:

Hi Efuah,

Thank you for the kind words. We are Happy that everything turned out great!

Nicole · Married on 10/15/2016

Great value overall! So many of our friends and family told us what a beautiful wedding we had and how great the food was. The maître d' was so attentive and really moved everything along perfectly. I would absolutely recommend P&P. For the price you can't beat it!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2016

Attended this venue for a bridal expo this past weekend. Great selection of vendors. State Street Events ran it, Melissa was nice to talk to (organizer). Would have a future event at this venue.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Vicki · Married on 11/14/2015

P&P did an amazing job with my wedding! Their food is the best! We had so much food we took a lot home with us. Everything came together perfect??

Sent on 10/07/2016
  • Future Mrs.

Dominique · Married on 05/22/2015

They were awesome, they allowed me to customize my menu and provided great servi

Sent on 09/30/2015

Amy · Married on 02/21/2015

We used P & P for our wedding on February 21st. We had nothing but compliments about our wedding. The food was great, and the monograms at the back of the bar were a great touch. They were helpful and returned my emails or calls when I had questions (which were many) in a timely manner. The staff the day of were great. There were a few issues and they took care of them quickly. We are thankful that we choose them to take care of our special day. Thank you to the Milillos for making our special day a great day despite the weather.

Sent on 03/06/2015

Christine · Married on 11/22/2014

P&P caterers was very easy to work with. They were reasonably priced, and the food was delicious! The staff was quick to respond to phone calls/questions. They were very helpful every step of the way. The mater d was so kind and helpful the day of our wedding. We didn't have to worry about anything.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Kate · Married on 10/25/2014

Beautiful venue with great decor. The outdoor space is gorgeous as well. I love that this is such a beautiful venue in a convenient location in the city. I can not wait to have my reception here!

Sent on 07/26/2014

lisa · Married on 10/04/2014

amazing food amazing service. Not one complaint!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Debra · Married on 07/18/2014

Our daughter, Kate was married and had her recption at the Philadelphia Ballroom. Thank-you everyone at P & P Catering for making the event wonderful. Thanks especially to Terri, Lisa, and her brothers who work the office and events. Thanks to John, our matre 'D, who was fabulous, along with all the wait staff and kitchen staff for the ballroom. Lots of great memories.

Sent on 07/26/2014

All of the food was excellent! Can't tell you the number of compliments I received on the quality as well as quantity of the food from this caterer..also our guests noted the great service from the wait staff...would highly recommed them and will be using them again in the future

Sent on 07/20/2014
  • I

Irene · Married on 11/30/2013

I cannot begin to explain how fantastic P&P caterers were. We had our wedding at the Philadelphia Quartet Club and we couldn't have asked for a better day. The venue was beautiful, the service amazing and the FOOD! WOW!! So many of my guests are still telling how fantastic it was. They wrap the leftovers at the end of the night, thank goodness or I wouldn't have known what my guests were talking about cuz as every bride knows.... there's no time to eat. Thank you Joe and crew!! You made my wedding everything I had hoped for.!!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Nicole · Married on 11/22/2013

Mike and the rest of the p and p employees were fabulous. From planning to the day of they were so easy to work with. Their food is amazing and our mater de mike was a,ways one srep ahead. Thank you guys!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Annette · Married on 11/01/2013

P and P caterers and all of their staff are fabulous! Working with them and planning our wedding was very easy. Well, as easy as you can get!Their team (we had Lisa) are willing to work with you, give advice and just make the planning process as simple as possible. I changed a few selections and added a photo booth less than a week before the wedding and P&P did not mind at all. Our food was delicious. Everyone loved the appetizers and dinner selections. I appreciate everything they did, including setting up decorations, to make our wedding so special. People are still talking about it weeks later! I would recommend this caterer to everyone.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Colleen · Married on 10/12/2013

Our rehearsal dinner and reception were both catered by P&P. I have been to many events they have catered in the past, and I cannot say enough great things about this company. The food was AMAZING and everything was very well-priced. The staff was very responsive throughout the planning process and very attentive the nights of the events.

Sent on 10/21/2013

The hall the food and the staff were awesome

Sent on 09/09/2013

Christina · Married on 07/20/2013

My husband and I had our wedding at the Philadelphia Quartett Country Club July 20th 2013. I can't say enough wonderful things about P & P Caterers and how they worked with us from the moment we booked with them. Anytime I had a question, they were always available by phone. Terri Lawson was always so helpful in answering any question I had. Mike was our maitre'd and he went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. Our guests raved about the food, ice sculpture, decor, etc. We were really able to focus on spending the night with family and friends because P & P takes all the stress out of it. Don't waste your time looking at other companies, P &P is family run and compared to other weddings I've been to, the quality of what you get for the price is unmatched. Terri, Mike, and the Milillo family, I can't thank you enough for the beautiful job you did for our wedding. It's a memory we will cherish forever.

Sent on 08/16/2013

Aubree · Married on 05/17/2013

We held our reception in P & P Caterers Waterfall room. The food was great, the staff was excellent. Overall a 10!! Everything was perfect, clean, well maintained. Staff was professional yet fun. We had a great time!!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Brittany · Married on 04/06/2013

The staff at P&P was sooo phenomenal. From the minute we decided on the Quartet Country Club, we knew that everything was going to be great. The food is still being complimented months later and everyone made us feel like a king and queen on our wedding day and everyday leading up to it. Joe was even friendly enough to ask me about work, offer a professional contact in my field, and remembered to ask me about how work was going when we met with him next. They made sure every request we had was met and exceeded. Our venue, The Quartett Country Club, was the most beautiful place I have ever seen in my life. The perfect balance of princess and intimate for a venue.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Andres · Married on 10/13/2012

P & P is the the best. The food is absolutely amazing and so are the workers. Everything ran smoothly and on schedule because of their professionalism. They could not do enough for us all night. They are simply amazing!

Sent on 10/29/2012

I had my reception at the waterfall room. The room was romantic and beautiful. Everyone told me how great the food tasted. I have to say, I am so happy I choose p and p. There price was fantastic. It was a day I will remember forever.

Sent on 11/21/2012
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 08/18/2012

I had the best experience ever with this company. Family owned and everyone is so friendly. They make you feel like you are one of their own. A friend of mine referred me to them from a wedding he had been to. I looked them up and set up a meeting. I had seen and met with other companies but from the moment I met with them I knew who to go with. They are located in a nice area. The have many choices for reception/ceremony space for you to choose from. They lay everything out for you and even remind you of the things that totally slip your mind. They are extremely helpful in making educated decisions. The variety of food offered is great and the packages offered are awesome. I was a bride on a budget and I stayed right in my budget with them. Great food, great service, great experience. I had the time of my life at my reception.

Sent on 08/20/2012