Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography Reviews

Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography 7
  • Theresa

Theresa Gaetano · Married on 06/17/2019

Love Love Love!

Can not even describe how happy we were with Sue and Matt! We did a simple elopement ceremony including ourselves, our children, and a few friends. I was so lost when trying to plan, given we are from Ohio and had never been to the Outer Banks. I found Artz music & photography after extensive online searching. I only needed basic services since it was just an elopement ceremony and Artz was the most reasonable in price. I contacted Sue and she helped me every step of the way! She kept in regular contact with me via email and text message. She made some great recommendations for local vendors and things to do. She was very flexible as to where to do the ceremony and what to do if the weather did not work out. We did the ceremony at 7pm. I had two one year olds and two 6 year olds, all of which were on the verge of melting down at any given moment. Sue and Matt managed to still get great photos of the kids and everything came out perfect! We will definitely be going back to Sue and Matt for our future family photos!

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography 8
    Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography 9
    Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography 10
    Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography 11
    Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography 12
  • Emily

Emily Rae Hall · Married on 05/26/2019

Perfect, Affordable, Quality and FUN!

Our experience with Artz Music and Photography could not have been more perfect! They were very affordable, and so great to work with. They were very experienced in working with small children. We had so much fun at our vow renewal, and they played a huge part in making our event a success. The images we recieved were absolutely stunning, and we will cherish them for years to come! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Artz Music and Photography! -Nate and Emily Hall

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography 13

Tammy · Married on 08/14/2018

Sue and Matt are simply AMAZING! We "shopped" around for someone for our vow renewal and came across Artz Music and Photography. They were recommended by a few others on Outer Banks sites, we are so glad they were. They are so down to earth and so easy to talk to. They were very helpful with setting up our special day.

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography 14
    Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography 15
    Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography 16

Heather · Married on 08/11/2018

We planned for a beach wedding but unfortunately we got rained out. Sue and Matt was very professional at accommodating us and still made our day feel very special! Also, Sue's violin skill are top notch! She rocked it.

Lance · Married on 06/27/2018

Matt and Sue were awesome. They helped us with planning the wedding and introduced us to an awesome florist and made cake recommendations. the photos were fantastic and efficient. We would recommend them to anyone.

Annette · Married on 06/12/2018

I can’t even begin to explain my satisfaction. From the moment I made contact through Wedding Wire I had excellence! Living out of state, planning an OBX wedding is difficult because I couldn’t be out there to visit vendors, etc. Sue helped me with suggestions throughout 6 months of planning! My wedding was beautiful, even on a not so beautiful day! Matt was beyond knowledgeable in taking amazing pictures on a drizzly day! Sue’s officiant services made our service beautiful! I can’t say enough! I highly recommend them for a one stop team!!!! Amazing!!!! Not only did I make great memories with a wedding and vacation, but I made friends!

Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography 17
    Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography 18
    Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography 19
    Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography 20
    Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography 21

Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography's reply:

Thank you for your very kind words Annette! It was great getting to know you as we planned the details for your wedding and I definitely agree-so happy to have found a lifelong friend too!

Rhiannon · Married on 05/20/2018

They are definitely our second family in OBX now... They helped us so much and we're so awesome! I wish we could have hung out with them more! Made our day with our three little ones so special!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Karen · Married on 05/12/2018

Matt and Sue were so great and easy to work with! They were both so chill and guided us through everything that needed done. Matt got all the shots we wanted and the photos turned out amazing! Sue's music during the ceremony was beautiful and DJing during the reception was perfect. She provided a timeline beforehand which took a lot of stress off me trying to figure all that out. Dealing with one person for three different services (photography, ceremony music and DJ) was also extremely convenient. We loved them and will definitely be calling them for family photos in years to come!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 04/24/2018

Sue and Matt we AMAZING! I was engaged for over a year and Sue helped me with everything and anything I needed from her. My husband and I live in Michigan, so a destination wedding we had. Things went smoothly and Sue reassured me things were going to be great! I could write a novel about the great service Matt and Sue gave us, but you will need to book them to find out for yourself! Wonderful couple and new friends!♡♡♡ The music, entertainment, and photos were on point. My mother in-law cried when she viewed the pictures. Needless to say, everytime i look at my album, its like my wedding all over again! And to top it off, it down poured on my wedding, Matt and Sue came back two days later to shoot a beach session with my husband and I!!! Happy Bride, Happy Life♡

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography 22
    Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography 23
    Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography 24
    Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography 25
    Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography 26
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 04/18/2018

Sue did the ceremony music on violin for our wedding and she was fabulous. Such a perfect musical piece for our outdoor soundside wedding. She is a fantastic violinist and was very accommodating and easy to work with during the planning process. Highly recommend her violin services!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography's reply:

Hi Erin! I'm glad you had a beautiful day for your OBX Wedding and that you were happy with the music! You were definitely really easy to work with too;) Thanks again so much and hope you two enjoy your "Happily Ever After"!
    Sue

Jenna · Married on 10/07/2017

Sue and her husband are the nicest people I have ever met. She's violin skills are amazing along with the personalized Dj service the quality was more than I could have imagined

Sent on 10/24/2017

Sherry · Married on 09/03/2017

Sue did an outstanding job! She helped make my daughters wedding day a dream come true!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for having me play your daughter's wedding!! It was a pleasure working with you all! Judging from their song selections, I know Sarah and Tyler will have a life-long, fun-filled and happy marriage!
    Best Wishes,
    Sue

Ned · Married on 06/24/2017

Sue and Matt were an absolute pleasure to work with. I asked them to capture my engagement and the surprise party right after and I couldn't be happier with the results. They are genuinely nice people that are easy to get along with and are very accommodating.

I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking to photograph an engagement or any other memorable event.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Ned! You two are such a cute couple and clearly head-over-heels in love, so that made our job easy;) We wish you the very best!!

Jaclyn · Married on 06/24/2017

Sue and her husband are SUCH a pleasure to work with; they'll make you feel cared for, special, and they are so organized that made us feel like we could rest easy about another stressful wedding task. Our photo's came out absolutely perfect and Sue played amazing at the wedding. Use them! They're a package deal and no one else at the OBX can provide packages like they do as far as music, wedding and Piece of Mind!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words about our work Jaclyn! It was a pleasure to work with you both and we hope to see you again some time in the future!

David · Married on 05/20/2017

Sue and Matt were excellent and fun to work with for our engagement photos. They were professional and very quick to respond to all of our questions. On the day of the photo shoot they helped direct us and create the perfect shots. We received our online album quickly and were very impressed with the quality of the photos. We highly recommend their services!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Tracey · Married on 05/19/2017

Holy Moly!! We couldn't be happier with the beautiful, no STUNNING pictures that you took at our perfect little ceremony at The Whalehead Club in Corolla. Also, I can't thank you enough for your flexibility and willingness to make sure I got every shot I wanted! If you're getting married/eloping in the OBX, do yourself a favor and call Sue and Matt Artz. You won't be disappointed!
    Scott & Tracey

Sent on 06/03/2017

Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography's reply:

Hi Tracey! We're so happy you love your photos!! Thanks so much for choosing us to photograph your wedding! You two are a great couple and we know you'll have lots of fun together with (and without;) the kids for many years to come!! Hope to see you again sometime! Sue & Matt

Kim · Married on 05/08/2017

Sue and Matt were so amazing to work with. OBX was a destination wedding for us, so from the very beginning they were as helpful as could be. They invited us to their home to discuss exactly what we wanted, and from there we were able to communicate via e-mail and text. When the big day finally arrived, they were prompt and professional - and were everything photographers should be! Sue was a wonderful officiant, and could go with the flow when we were nervous and didn't know what we were doing since we did not have a rehearsal. They were so helpful with our planning process - giving us recommendations for everything! They were budget friendly. Now we have someone we can call every time we visit the OBX and need pictures taken! We could not have asked for a better turn out of our wedding pictures!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography 32
    Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography 33
    Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography 34

Marley · Married on 04/24/2017

Matt & Sue were absolutely wonderful on our wedding day! They came prepared and took amazing shots of our special day. They included our entire family, got every picture we asked for, and came up with some great creative shots we hadn't thought of! Absolutely wonderful people, very easy to work with and was prompt in getting back to us every time. I highly recommend Artz Music and Photography for your OBX wedding!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for having us Marley! You guys are an awesome couple and we LOVED it when you ran into the ocean at the end of your ceremony right after you kissed!! That was a first for us in 17 years! We know you'll live happily ever after and hope to see you and the kids again someday!! Sue & Matt

Julia · Married on 04/15/2017

My husband and I had a great experience with Artz Music and Photography! This was our second marriage and wanted a small, cozy yet beautiful wedding. Sue and Matt were so accommodating and worked with us on our photography needs and Sue played the violin for music whic was absolutely beautiful. We highly recommend Sue and Matt for any wedding of all sizes and venues!

Sent on 10/05/2017
    Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography 39
    Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography 40
    Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography 41

Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us share your special Wedding Day with you! We wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness together!
    Love,
    Sue and Matt❤❤

Crystal · Married on 03/10/2017

Sue was amazing!!! I’m not sure what I would’ve done without her on that day! Their so much more then photographers and musicians they became our friends and next we need photos and we’re in the obx you can bet we’ll call them!!

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography 42
    Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography 43

Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Crystal! Hope you two have been enjoying life together as newlyweds! We wish you the best and hope to see you again on your future OBX Vacations!!

Alexandra · Married on 09/13/2016

We were fortunate enough to find Sue relatively last minute for our 9/13/2016 wedding. She did a wonderful job accommodating our needs and even helped me to surprise my (now) husband by learning his favorite song for me to walk down the aisle to. She helped us bring to life the perfect soundtrack for our beach ceremony!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Alex! It was a pleasure working with you and Joe on your Wedding Day. I know you two will live a long and very happy life together!
    All My Best,
    Sue Artz

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2016

Sue & Matt Artz made our day so special! It's like we had been old friends for years! They were so great with communication and answered every question we had along the way. We were planning our ceremony remotely from Chicago and everything came together beautifully. So glad we have these memories to look back on for years to come! Sue played violin as we walked out to the arch set up on the beach. It was just breathtaking & just as I imagined my wedding day to be! Thanks for everything Matt and Sue! Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Shelley · Married on 06/10/2016

Sue and Matt were great to work with and they were a big help in directing our 10 yr vow renewal ceremony! The violin was a really nice touch to the ceremony and the pictures turned out great! I definitely recommend Artz Music & Photography!!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Dayna · Married on 06/09/2016

Absolutely amazing!!!! Couldn't have found anyone better!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Outer Banks Weddings by Artz Music & Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Dayna! We're so glad you had a wonderful wedding day and we hope to see you all again sometime:)