31 Reviews for Outer Banks Productions

Engagement Shoot (1)
Slideshow (1)
Matted Prints (1)
31 Outer Banks Productions Reviews

It’s hard to find the right words to describe how incredible Michelle and Doug are. To say that they go above and beyond for their clients is an understatement. On the day of our wedding in Frisco, NC, the island flooded nearly two feet deep. They found someone to lend them a truck so that they could drive through the flooding to capture our special day. Michelle was so kind and laid back, making sure that she captured every moment without being overbearing. She gave us the opportunity to tell her which poses we wanted to do, but offered ideas when we asked. We could not have asked for a better person to capture our big day!

Profile Picture Marissa, 7/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Spring for the videography. It is my biggest regret. Shelley is a sweetheart! The day of our wedding was complete chaos, she gave me the gentle push to get through it. Without someone as professional as her I can't imagine the outcome. I can not wait to see the fun memories she captured! Also, this is a Christian, family business, their prayers for my family were right on time! Thank you Doug and Michelle Haber of Outer Banks Productions!!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely love these people. Great job! So easy to work with.

Profile Picture Jenni, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were so excited to work with Michelle and Doug from the get-go. Finding a photographer that was affordable, yet produced great quality was not an easy task. We were able to book Outer Banks Productions for our photographer and videographer for our wedding on September 24th, as well as for our engagement photos, which turned out AMAZING! They are the absolute sweetest couple and so very easy to work with. They are quick to respond to emails and any questions at all you may have (I had a lot!), which was so helpful considering we were two and a half hours away from where we were getting married. On the day of, they kept us on our timeline and really helped us make this day the most memorable day of our life. They didn't miss a beat!

Do not hesitate to book Outer Banks Productions for your photographer and videographer, you will NOT be disappointed! We are so excited to see the memories of our wonderful day!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

I am so happy we went with Michelle and Doug! They were amazing from the beginning and always available if we had questions. They really went out of their way to work with us, which I appreciated due to us living out of state. On the wedding day, they both were incredible in capturing all of the photos we wanted, as well as amazing candids. Once we got to see the photos, we were so blown away...I still can't stop looking at them! You only get one chance to capture your wedding, and Outer Banks Productions nailed it. Go with them!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Doug and Michelle are a great team!!! They did such an awesome job at our wedding! Everything we wanted and more in a photographer. They were so fun and easy to work with! Super quick turnaround on the preview pictures! Everyone should work with them! Great photographers!!

Profile Picture User6092571, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images

Very good communications and price quote. Really friendly, professional and flexible photography and attention on the day. Waiting to see the final product but have every confidence will be amazing.

Profile Picture Simon , 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Doug & Michelle were a joy to work with - you can tell they really enjoy what they do. Michelle and I spoke about my wants/needs 2 weeks prior to my wedding and was very caring and sincere about what specific shots I wanted. She had a family portrait list she was following on the day of our wedding - a very windy Outer Banks day at that - and got the job done. I have only seen my sneek preview - and not the entire portfolio - but based on the quality of our photographs from the sneek preview, we can't wait! They are also very responsive to e-mails which I always think is important for a positive client relationship. Prices are very reasonable in comparison to other local area photographers.

Profile Picture Jodie, 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Doug and Michelle were the perfect team to work with. They helped capture our best day in the most beautiful way. The pictures were amazing and she gave us a sneak peak the next day! So nice and professional. They helped us throughout the planning with all sorts of tips and techniques to make our day more magical. Everyone should work with them!! Awesome photos and so fun!!!!

Profile Picture User4329905, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Doug and Michelle were so great to work with! They were so professional and I am so pleased they were a part of our wedding day. They kept us on schedule and made sure we got all of the shots we wanted. They also did our photo booth at our wedding and it was a huge hit. My friends and family haven't stopped talking about all the fun props! I highly recommend Doug and Michelle!

Profile Picture Melanie, 6/22/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I contacted Doug last minute for our photo booth and he was able to help us out. The photo booth was one of the best parts of the wedding. Very professional and tons of props!! Thank you for helping make our day special!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

When my husband and I made the decision to elope, it was with little over a week before the 3 year anniversary of our first date, which of course was at the waterfront in Manteo. I was very skeptical that the Habers would have the free time to do this for us, so we thought that a weeknight wedding may make things run more smoothly for planning. We were pleasantly surprised to hear that they were free and very happy to help us out! Michelle seemed just as excited as us in this big secret we were sharing with them!

I’ve always wanted to get married at sunset, it being my favorite time of the day. So Michelle helped us begin to plan the where and when for the small ceremony to try to make the most of the light. My husband met with the Habers that afternoon and they all decided that the Lighthouse would make for the best setup, and then we would stroll around downtown Manteo snapping pictures as we went, and hoping against hope to catch one of our local famous sunset skies.

Believe me when I tell you, seeing how our pictures turned out brought tears to my eyes. I was expecting something great, given I’d been researching their work online for the past few months, I knew they would turn out well. But what we got was something beyond words. They were better than I could have ever imagined. There were shots I hadn’t thought of, and they turned out to be some of my favorites! My wonderful husband picked out my bouquet, and they actually matched our sunset perfectly! I have received so many compliments from friends and family.

I recommend Outer Banks Productions, due to their imagination, free & easy personalities, humor and above all else their professionalism. Something you don’t always get from local businesses in this area.

Thank you Michelle and Doug for sharing with us, and helping to capture our very special day! We look forward to our ‘Trash the Dress’ session this winter/spring!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle and Doug were incredible! So sweet and knowledgable. Made the big day super easy! The pictures so far have been beautiful.

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/9/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Heather and Doug, owners of OBP, were a delight to work with - they provided exceptional photography services for a very affordable rate! What I appreciated most was their ability to get shots without being obtrusive.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/6/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michelle and Doug Haber are the sweetest most considerate couple. They are energetic and passionate about being photographers, and it shows in their work. They photographed our wedding and did an amazing job. They made everyone at the event feel very comfortable. Guests were coming up to us towards the end of the event commenting on how the photographers did such a great job. The pictures are beautiful!!! They captured everything about our wedding perfectly. Their prices are amazing, in an industry where cost can be overwhelming. I would go to them for family photographs in the future. It was a great pleasure to have them apart of our special day!!!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/11/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

very easy to work with; haven't seen the photos, but they knew what they were doing, and did some amazing posed and spontaneous shots!!!

Profile Picture susan, 10/13/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michelle and Doug are two very polite, professional and talented individuals! As husband and wife they are a great team, which made everything flow nicely! I couldn't have been more pleased with my photos. Michelle is great with positioning you and has some really cute poses. I am eager to see my video!!! I am sure it is excellent as well. Doug filmed the ceremony and us taking off and in a helicopter. He went beyond the contract and filmed us returning in the helicopter as well. The photos were posted online in less then two weeks and all of the cds were shipped to me in just over two weeks. I highly recommend Outer Banks Productions!!! Thank-you Doug and Michelle!!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 3/19/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We hired Outer Banks Productions for our wedding in 2012. They were extremely accomodating to our location and budget. Michelle Haber was a wonderful photographer and we were very pleased with the photograph quality. If we could do our wedding over again, we would definitely hire Outer Banks Productions again. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Tylara, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

In a time when customer service is lacking, Outer Banks Productions is NOT! Michelle and Doug are absolutely amazing! They photographed my March wedding at the Hilton pier and reception at the pier house. We could not have been happier with our pictures (all 2300 of them!)! We got nothing but glowing remarks about how wonderful all the pictures were from our friends and family members. Doug and Michelle were nothing short of superb. They were so helpful as I was having such a hard time planning a wedding from across the country! We could tell that they were generally happy for us on our day. The turn around time for us to both see our pictures on their website and to get our discs in the mail was so quick! I was amazed at their timeliness, not to mention their professionalism. For the quality of everything we received and for their amazing service, we should have paid at least twice as much as we did. They were just wonderful and I would recommend them over and over again! If I had to do it over again, I would absolutely choose Doug and Michelle again. Michelle had some amazing ideas and they were both so calming on my big day. I couldn't have asked for more from them. Thanks guys!

Profile Picture Andrea, 3/19/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I planned a destination wedding for the Outer Banks from upstate New York which came with its challenges and unknowns. I never met Michelle and her husband (who would be doing our video) until the day of the wedding but through several phone calls I felt like I had made the right choice. The day of our wedding Michelle was extremely professional, caring, and helpful. Our photos came out beautifully and the video (which we were able to share with our family and friends during our At Home Reception) is something we will treasure forever!

Profile Picture Melinda, 8/28/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Outer Banks Productions was excellent to work with for our destination wedding photography. It was a private ceremony for just us, so it was important to create special memories through photography and Michelle did just that. She is very creative with her art and we had photos taken while on our Harley as well, which we all really had fun with! They were very responsive in getting them posted on the web site in a timely manner for friends and family to enjoy. Everytime I show someone our album, they rave about all the unique shots and the quality of the photography. We highly recommend Outer Banks Productions to create a lasting memento of your special day very affordably.

Profile Picture Libbey & Larry, 6/1/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Doug Haber is an awesome guy to work with! He was the least out all my vendors that I had to worry about showing up & doing his job! He treated my husband & I fantastically and professionally! We just can't wait to see our video in a few weeks!! THANK YOU DOUG! Great value for an outstanding professional service!

Profile Picture Griffing, 5/18/10, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I are so grateful that we were able to find Doug and Michelle to capture our wedding day. They were so thoughtful, helpful, understanding and informative in our wedding day process. And to top it off, we LOVE Our pictures!! Michelle stuck it out through 90+ weather carrying tongs of camera equipment to capture our day. They worked with our budget and they didn't miss a thing!! Beautiful beautiful beautiful! She has a great eye, and we were so happy with the results. THANKS!!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/14/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle Haber is truly gifted at her craft. We absolutely love our photos - she was able to capture traditional images as well as creative and 'in the moment' shots. Our wedding was in Duck and we were able to do photos at our venue, on the beach and sound shots - and she had no gripes about running all over to do so. Our wedding day was also nearly 90 degrees and she was able to make all of us look fantastic and not a sweaty mess. Additionally, Michelle arrived a few minutes early and took venue shots (which I had requested) and did not charge over-time. She was a joy to work with, very professional and made me feel extremely special on my wedding. OBP's prices are very reasonable and completely worth every penny. I truly enjoyed working with Outer Banks Productions and feel that my money was very well spent.

Profile Picture Christina, 5/1/10, 7 Reviews